• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For Luciferians; The difference between Luciferians & Luciferianism.

jasonwill2

bearer of the darkflame?

I never lead them to light or dark, one was also a Luciferian for example. Another I told to just find his path and heart, not Satanism. I lead people to where their calling is, not to Satanism. That means whatever LHP tradition or system that clicks with them, as I always tell them to not force anything but goes with what just feels natural.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
I never lead them to light or dark, one was also a Luciferian for example. Another I told to just find his path and heart, not Satanism. I lead people to where their calling is, not to Satanism. That means whatever LHP tradition or system that clicks with them, as I always tell them to not force anything but goes with what just feels natural.
well said jason

Twig pentagram

High Priest
The torch I carry is not for bringing light to The Path. It's for bringing
light to The Self. Then from The Self the light will shine on others, but
only if they choose.

I AM not about to take it upon myself to try and deify the human race.
I only serve my purpose.

jasonwill2

only if they choose.

I only serve my purpose.

I don't want to deify the human race. I just want to help all those kids and people who are just like I was, because not knowing it is utter torture.

Iti oj

Premium Member
only if they choose.

I only serve my purpose.

Deifying humans servers my purpose. But knowledge of facts and self are my focus. I do not think the path is for all. Each their own.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Can you stop avoiding the answer to my question and just answer what sources do you have to prove Luciferians can't worship Lucifer?

Twig pentagram

High Priest
Can you stop avoiding the answer to my question and just answer what sources do you have to prove Luciferians can't worship Lucifer?
I don't think you walk The Path. Therefore I choose not to converse with you
about The Path. Please don't take this as disrespect because my intentions
are not to dishonor you.

jasonwill2

are not to dishonor you.

And yet you kept talking to me. It seems that you just don't want to face the fact that you have no literature to stand on, and this kind of claim needs such support. Let's ignore for a second that the vast amount of literature effectively denies your statement, let's see if you can at least find something that agrees with such a nonsensical (language and semantics wise) statement.

Last edited:

The Sum of Awe

are not to dishonor you.

I don't care whether you disrespect or respect me, I want an answer, thanks :)

Iti oj

Premium Member
I don't care whether you disrespect or respect me, I want an answer, thanks :)
sadly this is samefaith and if he does not see you as such..... i see you as such. or atleast containing all the right ingredients so ill debate you but idk about what.

The Sum of Awe

sadly this is samefaith and if he does not see you as such..... i see you as such. or atleast containing all the right ingredients so ill debate you but idk about what.

All I'm asking for is some sources that prove a Lucifer worshipper isn't a Luciferian

Iti oj

Premium Member
All I'm asking for is some sources that prove a Lucifer worshipper isn't a Luciferian
its not a source thing its and understanding thing. what does worshiping lucifer have to do with lucifer as a god or archetype? also all source that mention its existence says its rare.

The Sum of Awe

its not a source thing its and understanding thing. what does worshiping lucifer have to do with lucifer as a god or archetype? also all source that mention its existence says its rare.

What understanding? Who dynastied that thing?

jasonwill2

It's not a "source" thing? It's an "understanding" thing? Are you serious? How about you take your label wars your side started and realize that you HAVE NO LEG TO STAND ON. It reminds me of the exact same thing happening in the Satanist scene, which is just as funny and ironic that a certain sect of atheists and "archetype" types are in all LHP traditions and say that the historical worship and branch of whatever are the posers and then take, rape, and pillage the label for their own profit. Sorry, but I don't take kindly to people redefining labels to exclude the actual origins and meaning of the word.

:facepalm: how about the definition of lucifer all seem to agree upon. compare lucifer worship to that.

No, it's just what your friends agree on. Luciferianism as theistic Luciferians adhered to is much much much much older than what you or Twig Pentagram are talking about. So find another word for it and stop saying we are the posers, because it's the new ones who started this label ****.

Twig pentagram

High Priest
And yet you kept talking to me. It seems that you just don't want to face the fact that you have no literature to stand on, and this kind of claim needs such support. Let's ignore for a second that the vast amount of literature effectively denies your statement, let's see if you can at least find something that agrees with such a nonsensical (language and semantics wise) statement.
I wasn't talking to you.:confused:

The Sum of Awe

:facepalm: how about the definition of lucifer all seem to agree upon. compare lucifer worship to that.

light bearer? How does that exclude worship of lucifer?

In fact, from a majority of luciferians I see they actually believe in the concept of an actual existing being known as Lucifer

Twig pentagram

High Priest
It will be much easier than the word Luciferian being shortened to a definition that fits a few members on a forum...
The Path has never been popular and I don't think its meant to be. Secondly,
it's funny how Doors, Eni, Rival, Iti and countless other luciferians I've
encountered seem to agree with me. This might come as a shocker to
you but I actually got the ideal from another luciferian, and not one on
this forum.