• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For Luciferians; The difference between Luciferians & Luciferianism.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Find your own proof. I'm reverting to my ten percenter nature & leaving non-prometheans in the dark. Watch out for the Leviathan.

So you created a thread, ordering that Lucifer Worshippers are not Luciferians without any proof, not even any from literature? Who do you think you are to be a headmaster here?

I'm not a Lucifer Worshipper, but that's unfair.

jasonwill2

You have no idea about the things your speaking on. I would enlighten you
but I think you should be left in the dark.:nightcraw:
Edit; Watch out for the Leviathan.

Oh, I get it. I give legitimate points that you don't want to address, so you just leave? Is that very light-bearing of you? No, its a torch of darkness. I assume that your inability to address my points defaults me to victory, as you are either not willing nor are able to provide sources to back up your obviously historically incorrect claims.

Lastly don't warn me about Leviathan, it is Cosmos [imo].

1 thing: prove it.

I agree Sum, Twig Pentagram needs something to back his assertions. I am the only one to have given sources to back up my claims so far, no one else has.

jasonwill2

Find your own proof. I'm reverting to my ten percenter nature & leaving non-prometheans in the dark. Watch out for the Leviathan.

Lucifer means light-bearer, but you are willfully and intentionally wanting to leave people in the dark. Is it not hypocrisy then if you call yourself a Luciferian if you love to keep people in ignorance and refuse to BEAR LIGHT as that is what "Lucifer" means.

Prometheans are Luciferians. We started the promethean Movement.

Then call yourself a promethean or somethign else, Luciferian means to practice Luciferianism, and it is much more ancient than your movement.

So you created a thread, ordering that Lucifer Worshippers are not Luciferians without any proof, not even any from literature? Who do you think you are to be a headmaster here?

I'm not a Lucifer Worshipper, but that's unfair.

Also of note to others you don't need to worship Lucifer to be Luciferian (you can work with as a quasi-diety/symbol in ritual and as a desired archetype), as is the case with Sum(I think he said in the past that he works with Lucifer as an archetype but not as a literal thing being an atheist).

Last edited:

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Prometheans are Luciferians. We started the promethean Movement.

We should write a book attracted a following get our own subsubdir and if we are lucky we can use our fame and fortune to.be true promethains

Twig pentagram

High Priest
Then call yourself a promethean or somethign else, Luciferian means to practice Luciferianism, and it is much more ancient than your movement.

Also of note to others you don't need to worship Lucifer to be Luciferian (you can work with as a quasi-diety/symbol in ritual and as a desired archetype), as is the case with Sum(I think he said in the past that he works with Lucifer as an archetype but not as a literal thing being an atheist).
If your name isn't Iti, Doors, Rival or Eni I don't have nothing to say to you about
the path. DARKNESS.

Last edited:

jasonwill2

If your name isn't Iti, Doors, or Eni I don't have nothing to say to you about
the path. DARKNESS.

Again:

Lucifer means light-bearer, but you are willfully and intentionally wanting to leave people in the dark. Is it not hypocrisy then if you call yourself a Luciferian if you love to keep people in ignorance and refuse to BEAR LIGHT as that is what "Lucifer" means.

You say you are a Luciferian, but you are refusing to bear-light and leave people in darkness. Which is it? Are you a light-bearer, or a darkness-bearer?

This is the most anti-Luciferian thing I have ever heard.

Twig pentagram

High Priest
We should write a book attracted a following get our own subsubdir and if we are lucky we can use our fame and fortune to.be true promethains
I think thats a cool ideal. I think we should keep it 100% promethean though.
No outside interference from anyone else.:D

Twig pentagram

High Priest
Quick clarification on what you meant.
:facepalm:Jesus Christ, Iti.:D If you look around the forum Iti, you notice that
we know who we are. Everytime one of us shows up the others feel their
energy. If we don't feel thier energy then they're not one of us and they
shouldn't be included. HOTEP

jasonwill2

:facepalm:Jesus Christ, Iti.:D If you look around the forum Iti, you notice that

How can you "feel energy" over a message board? Seriously? Also iti oj has only been a Luciferian for two and a half weeks... this sounds like just a way of saying "hey, we seem to agree so we are the "true" Luciferians and these guys that have been around for longer than us are the posers, ya." That is... really hipster actually, and quite ignorant imo.

You actually took that literally. :confused:

Leviathan is both literal and a metaphor, in the Cosmos as well as the mind, the Abyss he dwells in being the subconscious as we dwell in "The Abyss and Pit that is the Universe" as I say in my invocations.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
:facepalm:Jesus Christ, Iti.:weD If you look around the forum Iti, you notice that
:eek: haha but absolutely their is something about when we meet and put our minds together ...