• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For Luciferians; The difference between Luciferians & Luciferianism.

jasonwill2

Apparently he's incapable of grasping that.

When you say that your embarrassed to call yourself Luciferian, and say that your dropping the label, what was I supposed to think? I heard "oh I'm dropping the label, not the path" until just today.

But whatever, your posts are what they are and where they are, I won't argue about it.

To be quite honest your sexed up atheism hardly qualifies as Luciferianism to me... because it's sexed-up atheism. When I read most of your posts, it just sounds like a vanilla atheist with some symbolism added, and it seems quite pointless to be perfectly honest.

I'm not sure how much consideration to give you on this point, but at the same time I feel compelled to mention what has gone through my mind several times and at least a few other people's whom I've talked to in the contextual relevance of your posts.

Though I have to ask, as a nagging voice tells me I should in fairness, as I may not fully understand your position. Can you define what Luciferianism is to you as a Luciferian? What does it mean? How does it make you different from any other atheist or person out there? Your symbolic Luciferianism, so far as I can tell, is fairly vague and broad to a light-bearer or searcher for truth. If this is not so, please correct me and elaborate. (I'm not being sarcastic on this point, but literal)

Last edited:

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
I'm ignore listing you after this because I do not possess the ability to deal with people like you, and I do not wish to be banned. Once again you're deciding I'm not actually a follower of the path? In my eyes you're a RHP slave to society posing as a LHPer to deal with whatever issues it is you have. As I said I do not respect you. If you decide to grow past this stage you're in feel free to PM me sometime, but I'm finished dealing with some kid who tells me and others we're not even Luciferian or worthy of our paths and ****. As for your last post

When you say that your embarrassed to call yourself Luciferian, and say that your dropping the label, what was I supposed to think? I heard "oh I'm dropping the label, not the path" until just today.

But whatever, your posts are what they are and where they are, I won't argue about it.

To be quite honest your sexed up atheism hardly qualifies as Luciferianism to me... because it's sexed-up atheism. When I read most of your posts, it just sounds like a vanilla atheist with some symbolism added, and it seems quite pointless to be perfectly honest.

I'm not sure how much consideration to give you on this point, but at the same time I feel compelled to mention what has gone through my mind several times and at least a few other people's whom I've talked to in the contextual relevance of your posts.

Though I have to ask, as a nagging voice tells me I should in fairness, as I may not fully understand your position. Can you define what Luciferianism is to you as a Luciferian? What does it mean? How does it make you different from any other atheist or person out there? Your symbolic Luciferianism, so far as I can tell, is fairly vague and broad to a light-bearer or searcher for truth. If this is not so, please correct me and elaborate. (I'm not being sarcastic on this point, but literal)

I clearly explained myself just a few damn hours ago. I really don't give a **** that I don't fit into your little view of the LHP, in my eyes there isn't a single LHP trait about you. Even so I wouldn't say you are not LHP nor worthy of it, because that would defeat the purpose of my path.

I was contemplating why I do not like the title, and I realized it is because of all this nonsense. Nobody has anything useful to throw into the mix. I agree that Twig witholding the light is absurd just as I think Jason's whole PoV on the subject is absurd.

Lucifer has never been a specific entity outside of mistranslation. To worship a deity name Lucifer makes no sense, not even historically. This argument of "well they did it in historical times" is unsupported and irrelevant. They also thought the world was flat in historical times, you can go pray to Lucifer that you do not fall off the ends of the earth.

Lucifer means "light-bearer" and can also go with Day Star, Shining One, Bright Morning Star, etc etc etc. These are titles. The king of Babylon tried to ascend to heaven and was called shining one. The serpent in the guardian gave us divine / occult knowledge. Jesus was the bright morning star after reaching his mystical enlightenment. Even in the twisted Christian mythologies, Lucifer was an angel who wanted God's throne. None of this rejects the idea of greater deities, rather it shows that the Luciferian path is a quest for self perfection / self divinity. Looking outside Judaism and Christianity, Prometheus was not a deity but a figure who helped humanity advance and become independent. Thoth was the God of knowledge and wisdom, yet he was the consort of Ma'at, not the actually divinity behind the universe (which Ma'at can be seen as). There is no instance where Lucifer is one specific entity, rather one seeking equality with the divine. All this can be seen symbolically of course, as it is all mythology, but that changes nothing.

It's nice to finally understand the title again, feels like coming into being ;)

Goodbye.

Last edited by a moderator:

jasonwill2

I'm ignore listing you after this because I do not possess the ability to deal with people like you, and I do not wish to be banned. Once again you're deciding I'm not actually a follower of the path? In my eyes you're a RHP slave to society posing as a LHPer to deal with whatever issues it is you have. As I said I do not respect you. If you decide to grow past this stage you're in feel free to PM me sometime, but I'm finished dealing with some kid who tells me and others we're not even Luciferian or worthy of our paths and ****. As for your last post

I clearly explained myself just a few damn hours ago. I really don't give a **** that I don't fit into your little view of the LHP, in my eyes there isn't a single LHP trait about you. Even so I wouldn't say you are not LHP nor worthy of it, because that would defeat the purpose of my path.

Goodbye.

Oh, that's nice, you try to get the last word in instead of trying to give me a chance to counter your arguments. I honestly asked you to express your views (and no I didn't see your explanation anywhere) and instead you get all upset instead of addressing my questions.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
can we talk about how i am lucifer now please. im tired of reading this flame war.