• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For Luciferians; The difference between Luciferians & Luciferianism.

Twig pentagram

High Priest
How can you "feel energy" over a message board? Seriously? Also iti oj has only been a Luciferian for two and a half weeks... this sounds like just a way of saying "hey, we seem to agree so we are the "true" Luciferians and these guys that have been around for longer than us are the posers, ya." That is... really hipster actually, and quite ignorant imo.
I never said nothing about luciferians. I said energy. This is why I can no longer
converse with certain people about The Path. They just don't never seem to
understand what I AM saying.

They also make the leviathan hungry. And I already feed it too much of my conscious.

jasonwill2

I never said nothing about luciferians. I said energy. This is why I can no longer
converse with certain people about The Path. They just don't never seem to
understand what I AM saying.

They also make the leviathan hungry. And I already feed it too much of my conscious.

I don't buy it, you say something, I take what you say for what you say, then you act all superiour when I don't get your SUBJECTIVE symbolisms? Of course I won't, as it's a subjective thing and I can't read your mind. I went by what little you said.

If you don't form out an argument in a debate forum, that is not my fault, that is yours. If you have no argument to give, then don't start a debate topic because you have done nothing to defend yourself from the points I have made.

So I am inclined to believe you just don't want to debate, since you are avoiding it like the plague. So again, why did you bother making this topic?

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Because if he made this topic in dir it would have been moved.

Twig pentagram

High Priest
I don't buy it, you say something, I take what you say for what you say, then you act all superiour when I don't get your SUBJECTIVE symbolisms? Of course I won't, as it's a subjective thing and I can't read your mind. I went by what little you said.

If you don't form out an argument in a debate forum, that is not my fault, that is yours. If you have no argument to give, then don't start a debate topic because you have done nothing to defend yourself from the points I have made.

So I am inclined to believe you just don't want to debate, since you are avoiding it like the plague. So again, why did you bother making this topic?
:no:, It's called SAME FAITH DEBATES. I don't think you and I share the same
faith.

Iti oj

Premium Member
i think when set up as the op is the concept denotes two types of lhp practice with lucifer as a focal point

jasonwill2

:no:, It's called SAME FAITH DEBATES. I don't think you and I share the same
faith.

Stop this nonsense, you know very well I am a Luciferian. I invoke Lucifer in EVERY RITUAL I DO as one of my patron archetypes!

This is SAME FAITH DEBATES. I don't know if we share the same faith.

He's said as before in the past in the Luciferian DIR to be a Luciferian, he's just also an atheist.

Twig pentagram

High Priest
Stop this nonsense, you know very well I am a Luciferian. I invoke Lucifer in EVERY RITUAL I DO as one of my patron archetypes!

He's said as before in the past in the Luciferian DIR to be a Luciferian, he's just also an atheist.
Listen, it doesn't matter if you say you are a Luciferian and it don't matter if Sum
says he is too. If I don't feel like you are a luciferian then I AM going to treat you
accordingly.

I think you're a satanist Jasonwill2. Thats the energy I get from you. I can't
really pinpoint Sum at the present time, but I will say that I don't think he's a
luciferian either.

Iti oj

Premium Member
we should teach all everything. im against secret knowledge. but i think empirical and self truths come first.
\

Twig pentagram

High Priest
we should teach all everything. im against secret knowledge. but i think empirical and self truths come first.
\
I understand, but I disagree. People have to earn certain knowledge.
And certain knowledge is only for certain people because everyone
wouldn't be able to comprehend or handle certain things.

Iti oj

Premium Member
certain knowledge i might agree like occult magic etc. but basic truth and self exploration are for all.

though on some people why waste your breath you can only give what people will receive

jasonwill2

Listen, it doesn't matter if you say you are a Luciferian and it don't matter if Sum
says he is too. If I don't feel like you are a luciferian then I AM going to treat you
accordingly.

I think you're a satanist Jasonwill2. Thats the energy I get from you. I can't
really pinpoint Sum at the present time, but I will say that I don't think he's a
luciferian either.

If you think you can sense magickal energy from a post... you know what?

I'm a Satanist and Luciferian. It was Lucifer I specifically wrote the invocation for my G.E.D. too, and it is to the east I greet Lucifer in my ritual openings (out of my patron gods). It is Lucifer who I say I am, it is Lucifer who I have written mantras to, It is Lucifer who I have written poetry on, and it is Lucifer who is one of my pagan gods.

I don't care what you think, but if you do think I'm not, then report me, I don't care. I am a polytheist, so I believe in many gods. Satan may be my main god who gets favored, but I also worship Lucifer as well as Lilith. I am a Satanist, a Lucifierian, a Lilith Worshiper, and a Leviathan worshiper (as part of the God that is also Satan). Maybe I haven't talked about Lucifer enough on these forums, but considering that no one else ever brought it up, and how deeply personal and private the idea of Lucifer is to me symbolically, I didn't want to show that part of me that is concerned with light-bearing to myself and others.

You know, today someone came to me asking for help getting into Satanism, and a month ago someone else did, and others and others keep coming to me both here or on Facebook. All were committed to what they wanted to do, but wanted me to be a gateway.

And you know what? Those were all my greatest Light-Bearer (Luciferian) moments I have ever had, and people are coming to me more and more all the time. If that doesn't make me a Lightbearer to lead people to what truth they seek, what then what am I?

I can't say this more clearly: I am Satan's Lucifer. I am Lucifer!

There are more aspects to it though, about my personal path, but it gets heavily personal. "Lucifer" often is as well the mode i see myself as being in during "Kepher", and as sharing the meaning of my alter-ego's name in connotation.

jasonwill2

How can you say you are a Luciferian (and hence a light-bearer) if you put a cloth over your torch of fire taken from the gods to humans by Prometheus? Prometheus brought fire to all, not just the "Elite".

So why should as light-bearer/Lucifer likewise only bring Light to a select few? If you have a light source, why would you hide it? Why not allow all to see so that all can gain from it?

I highly doubt that your authotheism would hurt anyone, and so what if they can't understand it? Why hold it from so many wen you then deny those who would understand it the chance to ever know of it? Think of the thousands that could benefit from it if the information was free to all.

Perhaps I should say a bit more on why I am Lucifer: I want to make the "esoteric" more accessible to the general public so that the dormant children of the Left Hand Path can find their home where they belong... I wouldn't be alive today if I didn't discover the Left Hand Path, band to think of all the people out there who's very essence cries out for it but knows not it, is is THEM that I want to make the knowledge avialble too. If people can't handle or understand it, that is their problem. Why though then limit it to those we find when there are those we will never meet who can handle or understand it, especially when doing otherwise will prevent so many from discovering their LHP calling?

Hence again, I am Lucifer, a bearer of light and truth.