• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For Luciferians; The difference between Luciferians & Luciferianism.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Sources aren't going to change what I think. There's sources that say lucifer is an actual
entity but do I think that,:no: . You don'tunderstand Sum, and unless you're on The Path
you probably never will.

I Am going to try build with you for a second though. There's all types of luciferians.
The ones who I THINK are invading and destroyingThe Path are the ones who think
some fallen angel is not only a lucifer but The Lucifer and they worship it. They don't
know that lucifer is a title and they equate lucifer with satan. That's all I
Am going to give you, Sum.:cool:

A Christian walks up to you and says "Christianity is not about worshipping Jesus" and you give him sources from the Bible, and what the extreme majority of Christians believe, and he says "What they believe doesn't matter, what I believe does, what I believe defines Christianity."

What do you think?

There is a growing dispute in our community about Lucifer worshippers
hijacking The Path. Worshipping Lucifer does not make you Luciferian.
In fact many would say that it makes you the oppisite of a Luciferian.

Luciferianism was created by people that woship Lucifer. IMHO- these
people are not Luciferians. In fact, I think anyone that practices
Luciferianism is not a Luciferian. The Luciferian ideal is about SELF
mastery. It's not about bowing down to a deity, its about becoming
one with Deity and in turn becoming your own Deity.

"Worshipping Lucifer does not make you a Luciferian. In fact many would say that is makes you the opposite of a Luciferian."

"Luciferianism was created by people that worship Lucifer. IMHO- these people are not Luciferians."

This is evidence of what you are saying, since you must have completely forgot.

The term Luciferian was coined for a follower of Luciferianism. Christian and Christianity. Satanist and Satanism. Shaman and Shamanism. etc.

LOL, it's not that bad Sum. They just don't understand what I'm trying
to say. They think I Am saying that luciferianism isn't about worshipping
lucifer. When I Am saying the exact opposite, and that's why I don't
practice luciferianism. I AM LUCIFERIAN, and I think there's a
difference between luciferian and luciferianism.

This is complete maniacal semantics. Nobody, EVER, to this day, said a Luciferian is not a practitioner of Luciferianism, except you, unless you can show me some outside sources that prove me wrong and say otherwise...

jasonwill2

A Christian walks up to you and says "Christianity is not about worshipping Jesus" and you give him sources from the Bible, and what the extreme majority of Christians believe, and he says "What they believe doesn't matter, what I believe does, what I believe defines Christianity."

What do you think?

"Worshipping Lucifer does not make you a Luciferian. In fact many would say that is makes you the opposite of a Luciferian."

"Luciferianism was created by people that worship Lucifer. IMHO- these people are not Luciferians."

This is evidence of what you are saying, since you must have completely forgot.

The term Luciferian was coined for a follower of Luciferianism. Christian and Christianity. Satanist and Satanism. Shaman and Shamanism. etc.

This is complete maniacal semantics. Nobody, EVER, to this day, said a Luciferian is not a practitioner of Luciferianism, except you, unless you can show me some outside sources that prove me wrong and say otherwise...

Sum, his game isn't worth playing to a degree, but I must agree with you 100% on the semantics.

Twig pentagram

High Priest
You actually have people who are not even on The Path trying to tell
me how to be me. :facepalm: Jesus Christ, Allah and Buddah.
Listen Sum, and Jasonwill2 if you disagree with me thats cool. lets
just agree to disagree. This is for those Whom I THINK is on The
Path. HOTEP

jasonwill2

You actually have people who are not even on The Path trying to tell
me how to be me. :facepalm: Jesus Christ, Allah and Buddah.
Listen Sum, and Jasonwill2 if you disagree with me thats cool. lets
just agree to disagree. This is for those Whom I THINK is on The
Path. HOTEP

No, it's not cool. Your trying to be authoriterian and say that many, many others are not Luciferian because of your game of semantics.

I CAN'T BE "COOL" WITH THAT IN THE LEAST.

Twig pentagram

High Priest
Thing is you say you wont debate but keep responding.
I said I wasn't going to debate with you about The Path because I don't think
your on it. I never said I wasn't going to respond to you. Eventhough that
response was to Sum. Hence the "I wasn't talking to you:confused:"

Twig pentagram

High Priest
No, it's not cool. Your trying to be authoriterian and say that many, many others are not Luciferian because of your game of semantics.

I CAN'T BE "COOL" WITH THAT IN THE LEAST.
I can say what I want to say. I was asking you to agree to disagree, but
I see you can't even do that. Hotep.

Last edited:

jasonwill2

I can say what I want to say. I was asking you to agree to disagree, but
I see you can't even do that. Hotep.

Of course I can't when you start a war of semantics but then refuse to debate with me because "not on the path" which really just means "because you don't agree with me" which means that you won't debate with people who disagree with you.

...But if someone agrees with you, then why would they debate with you? See? You never wanted to debate, you just wanted to PREACH.

Twig pentagram

High Priest
Of course I can't when you start a war of semantics but then refuse to debate with me because "not on the path" which really just means "because you don't agree with me" which means that you won't debate with people who disagree with you.

...But if someone agrees with you, then why would they debate with you? See? You never wanted to debate, you just wanted to PREACH.
There's plenty of people on The Path that I don't agree with. You Assume too
much.

jasonwill2

There's plenty of people on The Path that I don't agree with. You Assume too
much.

No, I'm talking about agreeing on this point. So you think someone who says they are a Luciferian and Luciferianism can also be on your same path? Your words prior said otherwise.

Or is it just a way for you to subjectively choose who to debate with or not? For all I know you are lying and saying I'm not on your "path" because you don't want to debate.

And you know what? Of course I'm not on your path because we are all on our own path. If you are on the same path as others, you are a sheep. YOU CUT YOUR OWN through the brush of the country side! If others have paths close to yours, great. But they shouldn't walk the same steps, and cut their own brush as well.

Twig pentagram

High Priest
no, i'm talking about agreeing on this point. So you think someone who says they are a luciferian and luciferianism can also be on your same path? Your words prior said otherwise.

Or is it just a way for you to subjectively choose who to debate with or not? For all i know you are lying and saying i'm not on your "path" because you don't want to debate.

And you know what? Of course i'm not on your path because we are all on our own path. If you are on the same path as others, you are a sheep. You cut your own through the brush of the country side! If others have paths close to yours, great. But they shouldn't walk the same steps, and cut their own brush as well.
hotep

jasonwill2

These guys are still talking about sources as if sources dictate how I think.:facepalm:
Please hurry up and delete this thread.

No, you just don't want to debate. We provided proof that the word "Luciferian" means to belong to the philosophy of "Luciferianism".

Don't put topics in the debate section unless you want to debate! It's not our fault that you now don't want this topic around. I kind of wonder if it is because you can't refute our arguments and want to erase the traces of it.