• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fauci more or less admits the Corona virus was manipulated.

We Never Know

No Slack
In a perfect world, it wouldn't be that way. But the GOP has been saying some things I feel very harmful, that aren't medically and/or scientifically correct.

Yep. Its was/is mainly republicans that didn't believe it was real and its mainly democrats that don't think it did/could have come from the lab.

But that's how america works. People go with/support their party on most everything.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
It's obvious the pandemic has been minuplated well past actual health concerns layed out in per capita and metric data.

Weither for insane profiteering and/or political control and power is anybody guess.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Its a different thread, but both sides instigated and acted like bafoons. Other neighbors agree.
But in both cases he is being an arseling.
I recommend not weakening your case for medical misinfo
with a bogus claim about Paul being at fault when attacked
by an angry neighbor (a Democrat, BTW) or by dissing him
for mowing his own lawn.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Really? I don't like dems or repubs. I borderline loath them. What's that say?
Then what else drove you to go with an unsubstantiated claim made by a prominent Republican politician?
Do you simply like Rand Paul's face, or was it his sharp fashion sense that won you over?

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
for mowing his own lawn.
It's certainly true that he was more or less at fault.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
for mowing his own lawn.
The quarrel wasn't political. It was two privileged rich guys arguing over some really dumb crap and neither wanting to handle like adults capable of talking things out.
And I said they are both at fault. Because both behaved like bratty children rather than mature adults.
And again Paul has twisted things around to make someone else look bad and himself innocent.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The quarrel wasn't political.
But those Democrats do tend to violence over disagreements.
It was two privileged rich guys arguing over some.....
There was no argument.
Paul didn't even know Boucher was about to attack.
I suppose that Paul did object once he was tackled.
But he should...he was the injured party.

Neither is rich, but what would be wrong with that
such that it justifies assault? Same for privilege...is
that a license for someone to harm another person?
Victim blaming is always wrong.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Being it can't be ruled out, there almost has to be some evidence that we aren't being told or they would rule it out.
Being its still not known, im not going with it did or didn't, I'm going with its a possibility.
As I said, YEC hasn't been ruled out and evolution hasn't been proven. But science doesn't really accept YEC as true and it doesn't view evolution as false. Rather it acts on the assumption that evolution is true, with YEC being acknowledged as very unlikely given the lack of supporting evidence.
There was no argument.
It was an ongoing thing and not a single incident. Like a day or so before they were fighting over some branches Paul stacked up in his yard.
Seriously, just about everything I've read about it suggests they were both behaving like children and making mountains out of molehills, creating a situation of chest beating gorillas.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It was an ongoing thing and not a single incident. Like a day or so before they were fighting over some branches Paul stacked up in his yard.
Seriously, just about everything I've read about it suggests they were both behaving like children and making mountains out of molehills, creating a situation of chest beating gorillas.
This is desperate misguided criticism of Paul (blaming him
for his being assaulted) is really destroying credibility of criticism
of Paul regarding medical stuff. No one deserves to be assaulted.
Would you use this rationale if someone were raped? Nah.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
This is desperate misguided criticism of Paul (blaming him
for his being assaulted) is really destroying credibility of criticism
of Paul regarding medical stuff. No one deserves to be assaulted.
Would you use this rationale if someone were raped? Nah.
I didn't say he did deserve it. Please don't add words or proclaim such assumptions as a part of what I'm saying.
I'm saying they were both being idiots. That doesn't mean he deserved to be attacked or I condone the attack. But even the neighbors rolled their eyes over it from what I read because they weren't acting like the mature adults we'd expect from people such as them.