• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fauci more or less admits the Corona virus was manipulated.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Yeah its crazy to think a government(s) would want to kill off some of their own people.

But wait that has happened many times. The point of the below is "if it wasn't declassified to the public, most of the public would not believe it.

After 50 years this was declassified

Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against American citizens that originated within the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other U.S. government operatives to both stage and actually commit acts of terrorism against American military and civilian targets,[2] blaming them on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba.

Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia
How does that demonstrate anything? This isn't one state but an entire world saying this virus does not appear engineered, and we know corona virus make the "animal to human jump" every now and then. The corona virus responsible for covid has went from animal to human to other animals and has mutated several other times forming new strains humans get.
If it was just China saying this, there would be grounds for reasonable doubt. This this is a world of states and university and independent researchers who have concluded it doesn't appear engineered.
And there is no good reason for a state to wipe out a large chunk of it's population, to the extent of crippling the state and economy and society at large. ESPECIALLY with something this contagious. If engineered and released it would be a given it's an inevitable event the virus finds its way back home and brings that same devastation to the creating nation.

We Never Know

No Slack
How does that demonstrate anything? This isn't one state but an entire world saying this virus does not appear engineered, and we know corona virus make the "animal to human jump" every now and then. The corona virus responsible for covid has went from animal to human to other animals and has mutated several other times forming new strains humans get.
If it was just China saying this, there would be grounds for reasonable doubt. This this is a world of states and university and independent researchers who have concluded it doesn't appear engineered.
And there is no good reason for a state to wipe out a large chunk of it's population, to the extent of crippling the state and economy and society at large. ESPECIALLY with something this contagious. If engineered and released it would be a given it's an inevitable event the virus finds its way back home and brings that same devastation to the creating nation.

As i said. Governments do some shady things that the public doesn't know about.

For the lab escape, Scientists and universities and governments also say they can't rule it out.

COVID-19 lab leak theory cannot be ruled out, leading scientists say

The WHO's Chief Says It Was Premature To Rule Out A Lab Leak As The Pandemic's Origin

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
more or less
noun
  1. speaking imprecisely; to a certain extent.
So if it isn't exact but is right to a certain extent, its more or less
And since "to a certain extent" includes "not at all", i.e. it could be true or not.
But you nevertheless insinuate that it is, even though it could be a total fabrication.
You have no evidence and no clue as to what's what, but you act as if you did.

We Never Know

No Slack
And since "to a certain extent" includes "not at all", i.e. it could be true or not.
But you nevertheless insinuate that it is, even though it could be a total fabrication.
You have no evidence and no clue as to what's what, but you act as if you did.

I said in my opinion. However you can believe what you want.

Fact is the Wuhan lab has studied corona virus's for years.
Fact is they did gain of function research there.
Fact is it started in that area.
Fact is it cant be ruled out.

To name a few facts.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
I said in my opinion. However you can believe what you want.

Fact is the Wuhan lab has studied corona virus's for years.
Fact is they did gain of function research there.
Fact is it started in that area.
Fact is it cant be ruled out.

To name a few facts.
Fact is, it can't be ruled out that invisible, shapeshifting lizardmen did it.

Therefore, we can say with conviction that COVID was more or less created by invisible, shapeshifting lizardmen.

In my opinion. More or less definitely.

Orbit

I'm a planet
Evidently you didnt. What do you think gain of function is?

What is Gain-of-Function Research

Gain-of-function research refers to the serial passaging of microorganisms to increase their transmissibility, virulence, immunogenicity, and host tropism by applying selective pressure to a culture.

What is Gain-of-Function Research? | News-Medical

Come back after you have an MD and training in epidemiology. Then I might listen to you. Until then, your conspiracy theories are sad misunderstandings of actual science, served up by a science-denying politician with an agenda.

We Never Know

No Slack

Therefore, we can say with conviction that COVID was more or less created by invisible, shapeshifting lizardmen.

Here's another fact for you...

Fact is researchers in China have tested more than 80,000 wild and domesticated animals; none have been positive for SARS-CoV-2(covid-19).

The COVID lab-leak hypothesis: what scientists do and don’t know

We Never Know

No Slack
Come back after you have an MD and training in epidemiology. Then I might listen to you. Until then, your conspiracy theories are sad misunderstandings of actual science, served up by a science-denying politician with an agenda.

And you can believe what your want.

I don't care if Pual, Trump, Hilary, Obama, Bush, Biden or who ever said it, I would have the same opinion instead just basing it on who said it because I don't like them or their party.

We Never Know

No Slack

First produce a lizard man. Then go from there.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
It's sad these bungole conspiracies still thrive today, and now a voice of reason during Trump's gross neglect of this crises is being threatened.
I have to assume by now those like Cruz and Paul know the consequences of their actions.
You ought to see what they are actually saying rather than make it into a conspiracy about a conspiracy.

We Never Know

No Slack
You ought to see what they are actually saying rather than make it into a conspiracy about a conspiracy.

There is not evidence that it did or didn't start in a lab. But there are a lot of collaborating facts that Im not going to ignore until I have evidence of one or the other.

I hate politics and the funny thing is ...it seems a party has a lot to do with what people accept or deny about the virus.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I hate politics and the funny thing is ...it seems a party has a lot to do with what people accept or deny about the virus

In a perfect world, it wouldn't be that way. But the GOP has been saying some things I feel very harmful, that aren't medically and/or scientifically correct.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
There is not evidence that its did or didn't start on a lab. But there are a lot of collaborating facts that Im not going to ignore until I have evidence of one or the other.

I hate politics and the funny thing is ...it seems a party has a lot to do with what people accept or deny about the virus.
I do know, or at least know from the sources I perused, it's been narrowed down to either the viral lab, or a food market there.

It seems it's one of those things that people will always be divided over.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
As i said. Governments do some shady things that the public doesn't know about.

For the lab escape, Scientists and universities and governments also say they can't rule it out.

COVID-19 lab leak theory cannot be ruled out, leading scientists say

The WHO's Chief Says It Was Premature To Rule Out A Lab Leak As The Pandemic's Origin
Science doesn't work with certainties, and scientists generally do not pretend to work with crystal balls. We don't know everything, but from what we've seen there is no reason to be believe in such a conspiracy.
It's kind of like Young Earth Creationism. Science hasn't disproven it, and it's silly for science to pretend otherwise. But for all we've seen and learned it appears YEC did not happen. But, technically, it's hasn't been ruled out.
More trying to twist how scientists use words. Anytime you see "science proves" in a headline, I guarantee the scientists who wrote the article didn't use the word "prove" a single time in that article.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I know what they're trying to say. They are trying to say their misinformation and lies and downplaying covid is correct, while claiming Fauci is a criminal while twisting everything about the situation that could possibly be twisted.

We Never Know

No Slack
I know what they're trying to say. They are trying to say their misinformation and lies and downplaying covid is correct, while claiming Fauci is a criminal while twisting everything about the situation that could possibly be twisted.

Being it can't be ruled out, there almost has to be some evidence that we aren't being told or they would rule it out.
Being its still not known, im not going with it did or didn't, I'm going with its a possibility.