• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fauci more or less admits the Corona virus was manipulated.

We Never Know

No Slack
What virus are you talking about? There is no evidence that SARS-CoV-2 came from any lab. So this whole thread is BS.

The flu virus.. Covidof course.

Did Fauci deny increasing the transmissibility of the virus or just deny doing that is not gain of function?

We Never Know

No Slack
How do you work that out? There is no evidence SARS-CoV-2 came from any lab, so far as I am aware.

A criminal referral would be thrown out instantly.

And this came out in Jan 2020, right after the virus

An expert panel is considering how much to reveal about a largely secret review process of 'gain-of-function' research.

US disease researchers are pushing the government to be more transparent about federally funded research that involves making pathogens more deadly or more transmissible.

Several disease researchers who attended a recent meeting to discuss transparency around such studies say the US government should offer a public explanation when it approves such ‘gain-of-function’ experiments, disclose who made the decision to fund them and make a broad public announcement when a study begins. Others argued that greater transparency could make it harder to approve necessary research.

The debate over how much to disclose about such work is revving up because the government is preparing to revisit rules that guide gain-of-function research — especially with regard to their communication to the public.

Researchers studying viruses in the lab sometimes deliberately make them more dangerous to help prepare better responses to outbreaks that might occur naturally. In 2017, the federal government began requiring that any National Institutes of Health (NIH) grant proposals involving gain-of-function research undergo a review by an expert panel to evaluate the risk of such work against the potential gains. But the names of the expert-panel members are not publicly available, nor are its reviews of study proposals.

US officials revisit rules for disclosing risky disease experiments

exchemist

Veteran Member
And this came out in Jan 2020, right after the virus

An expert panel is considering how much to reveal about a largely secret review process of 'gain-of-function' research.

US disease researchers are pushing the government to be more transparent about federally funded research that involves making pathogens more deadly or more transmissible.

Several disease researchers who attended a recent meeting to discuss transparency around such studies say the US government should offer a public explanation when it approves such ‘gain-of-function’ experiments, disclose who made the decision to fund them and make a broad public announcement when a study begins. Others argued that greater transparency could make it harder to approve necessary research.

The debate over how much to disclose about such work is revving up because the government is preparing to revisit rules that guide gain-of-function research — especially with regard to their communication to the public.

Researchers studying viruses in the lab sometimes deliberately make them more dangerous to help prepare better responses to outbreaks that might occur naturally. In 2017, the federal government began requiring that any National Institutes of Health (NIH) grant proposals involving gain-of-function research undergo a review by an expert panel to evaluate the risk of such work against the potential gains. But the names of the expert-panel members are not publicly available, nor are its reviews of study proposals.

US officials revisit rules for disclosing risky disease experiments
So what?

I repeat: there is no evidence SARS-CoV-2 came from any lab.

So, it is false to say that any of this stuff is an admission, of any kind whatsoever, about the origin of SARS-CoV-2.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
None that we the mere little public know of.

How is that distinguishable from a complete lack of evidence? Put differently, what reason is there to conclude anything sinister is going on behind the scenes given your own statement that we, the "mere little public," have no access to any evidence indicating such?

We Never Know

No Slack
So what?

I repeat: there is no evidence SARS-CoV-2 came from any lab.

So, it is false to say that any of this stuff is an admission, of any kind whatsoever, about the origin of SARS-CoV-2.

I can say what I want in my opinion just as you can deny anything.

However you claiming it "is false" isn't using your opinion. You are stating it as fact that you can't honestly and fully support.

We Never Know

No Slack
No it's a fact.

1) There is no evidence the Covid virus escaped from any lab.

2) Nothing Fauci said related to the Covid virus.

Ergo this thread can only be BS.

Do you have access to the government research?

Sure thing. Fauci and Paul must have been talking about viral pneumonia

exchemist

Veteran Member
I can say what I want in my opinion just as you can deny anything.

However you claiming it "is false" isn't using your opinion. You are stating it as fact that you can't honestly and fully support.
It is a fact and I have pointed out to you why.

To repeat: nothing Fauci said related to SARS-CoV-2. So he cannot have made the admission you claim.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Hard to do when no one is going to admit anything. Just like a murder will deny he did it. Its in their best interests to deny everything.

The gain of function research was reinstated in Dec 2017

The virus was here in less than 2 years

Gain of function increase a pathogens transmissibility. Yep that's happened

Gain of function also increases the pathogens immunogenicity. Yep we are having a problem with that.

One month(or so) in Jan 2020 after the virus was known the United States is convening an expert panel to revisit the rules for gain-of-function research.

Fauci denied any gain of function research going on and denied increasing transmissibility is gain of function, which is exactly part of what its is.

But it all must be coincidence.

And to mention....

Gain-of-function studies are most usually applied in virology and have revealed many details regarding the biological mechanisms behind virus transmission and replication.

The high replication and mutation rate of viruses commonly leads to escape mutants, lineages that have acquired changes to their genome that lessen or eliminate the affinity of natural or vaccine-induced antibodies towards the virus, while not notably lowering survival.

Most mutations a virus may acquire are deleterious to virus function, though in some cases mutation can both enhance virulence and allow better immune escape.

What is Gain-of-Function Research? | News-Medical
That looks like the room of an obsessed person in a movie with all the string connecting walls of pictures amd newspaper articles together.
I stand by the statement I had over a year ago: the lab leak idea is taken from Resident Evil, not real life.
Covid wasn't engineered. No gain of functioning.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Do you have access to the government research?

Sure thing. Fauci and Paul must have been talking about viral pneumonia
Don't play the fool. You and I both know they were arguing about what research on viruses, in general, was funded at Wuhan. The notion that SARS-CoV-2 escaped from Wuhan has no evidence to support it, as yet. It is just one possibility.

So Fauci was not admitting anything about the origin of the SARS-Cov-2 virus. See?

If you were to try to argue in a court of law that he was, you would be thrown out on your ear.

This whole thread is BS.

We Never Know

No Slack
That looks like the room of an obsessed person
Don't play the fool. You and I both know they were arguing about what research on viruses, in general, was funded at Wuhan. The notion that SARS-CoV-2 escaped from Wuhan has no evidence to support it, as yet. It is just one possibility.

So Fauci was not admitting anything about the origin of the SARS-Cov-2 virus. See?

If you were to try to argue in a court of law that he was, you would be thrown out on your ear.

This whole thread is BS.

Yeah its crazy to think a government(s) would want to kill off some of their own people.

But wait that has happened many times. The point of the below is "if it wasn't declassified to the public, most of the public would not believe it.

After 50 years this was declassified

Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against American citizens that originated within the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other U.S. government operatives to both stage and actually commit acts of terrorism against American military and civilian targets,[2] blaming them on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba.

Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia

We Never Know

No Slack
You're acting so sure of yourself, but a corona virus is not an influenza virus. This is pretty basic stuff. About like referring to mashed potatoes as pudding.
I know that. Its called sarcasm. When asked what virus I am talking about, its pretty obvious the virus Im talking about is the virus that is the topic of today and for the last 2 years.

We Never Know

No Slack

This whole thread is BS.

You really don't think they were talking about Covid-19?

When Paul brought up about the death of over 4 million people..

Fauci responds with.. "If you are implying that what we did is responsible for the deaths of individuals, I resent that.

Ask any lawyer or judge. When he says "what we did" he's admitting they did something, just not saying what it was.

Last edited: