• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fauci more or less admits the Corona virus was manipulated.

We Never Know

No Slack
This is desperate misguided criticism of Paul (blaming him
for his being assaulted) is really destroying credibility of criticism
of Paul regarding medical stuff. No one deserves to be assaulted.
Would you use this rationale if someone were raped? Nah.

But Rand Paul is a physician. He owned his own ophthalmology practice and performed eye surgery for 18 years.

Paul graduated from Duke University Medical School in 1988 and completed a general surgery internship at Georgia Baptist Medical Center in Atlanta, Georgia.

In 1995, the senator founded the Southern Kentucky Lions Eye Clinic, an organization that provides eye exams and surgery to needy families and individuals.

He is a participant of the Children of the Americas Program and travels to provide free eye surgeries to children around the world.

Like him or not, have to respect him for
providing free eye surgeries to children around the world.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I didn't say he did deserve it. Please don't add words or proclaim such assumptions as a part of what I'm saying.
To deserve it was my inference.
But I really don't see any other.
If you aren't blaming him, just
what do you mean?
I'm saying they were both being idiots. That doesn't mean he deserved to be attacked or I condone the attack. But even the neighbors rolled their eyes over it from what I read because they weren't acting like the mature adults we'd expect from people such as them.
What did Paul do that you so loathe, & makes him
responsible to some extent for his injuries from the
assault?
And something more than neighborhood gossip, please.

Also, dissing him for being wealthy or privileged or an
oddball or mowing is own lawn or whatever unrelated
trait he has smacks of prejudice. What next...his age,
race, religion, or political party?

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
But Rand Paul is a physician. He owned his own ophthalmology practice and performed eye surgery for 18 years.

Paul graduated from Duke University Medical School in 1988 and completed a general surgery internship at Georgia Baptist Medical Center in Atlanta, Georgia.

In 1995, the senator founded the Southern Kentucky Lions Eye Clinic, an organization that provides eye exams and surgery to needy families and individuals.

He is a participant of the Children of the Americas Program and travels to provide free eye surgeries to children around the world.

Paul's field is not epidemiology, immunology, or virology.
He's not an expert in the field that he weighed into.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity

And that is why you believe him when he makes unsubstantiated claims?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If you want to get into the clairvoyance business, I suggest picking a different target.
It's how victim blamers see things.
"He shouldn't have been mowing his lawn."
"She shouldn't have dressed that way."
"He's an oddball."
"She didn't say no."
"He's just a privileged man."
And so on.

Victims should never be blamed for being assaulted.

Last edited: