• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fatah-Hamas Reconciliation

croak

Trickster
In 2005, the Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA) indicated that its armed campaign was over and that it is now exclusively committed to democratic politics.

Gerry Adams - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That's one example. You said that they 'usually' renounce violence first. There's a difference.

Provisional Irish Republican Army said:
The organisation remains classified as a proscribed terrorist group in the UK and as an illegal organisation in the Republic of Ireland.[26][27] Two small groups split from the Provisional IRA, first in 1986 (Continuity IRA) and then in 1997 (Real IRA). Both reject the Belfast Agreement and continue to engage in direct military action.
Provisional Irish Republican Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not to mention the fact that these groups tend to splinter off, with a more moderate political movement, and then those that choose to hold on to the original tenants. In the case of Hamas, it may end up becoming a moderate party like Fatah; however, I doubt the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, their military wing, will follow suit.

It does look like Hamas is slowly, perhaps reluctantly, turning in that direction: Khaled Mashal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

kai

ragamuffin
That's one example. You said that they 'usually' renounce violence first. There's a difference.

Provisional Irish Republican Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not to mention the fact that these groups tend to splinter off, with a more moderate political movement, and then those that choose to hold on to the original tenants. In the case of Hamas, it may end up becoming a moderate party like Fatah; however, I doubt the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, their military wing, will follow suit.

It does look like Hamas is slowly, perhaps reluctantly, turning in that direction: Khaled Mashal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What i said was:

I am well aware that sometimes "terrorist" leaders come in from the cold but they usually renounce violence first?

If Hamas renounces violence all well and good.

croak

Trickster
What i said was:

I am well aware that sometimes "terrorist" leaders come in from the cold but they usually renounce violence first?

If Hamas renounces violence all well and good.
Sorry, I was just being nitpicky about the 'usually'. :eek:

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If you are against the killing of civilians then you have to be against Hamas; and you have to be against notions like "the Israelis deserve it." I guess all those innocent children deserve to die when Hamas decides to bomb a cafe or bus.

I said many times and i hope i won't have to repeat myself after this post. I think Hamas should go a head and threaten the entire existence of Israel because they don't want to give them a state and they keep expanding their illegal settlements. No peace without giving the Palestinians a state of their own. It's either that or Hamas will never stop.

RitalinO.D.

I said many times and i hope i won't have to repeat myself after this post. I think Hamas should go a head and threaten the entire existence of Israel because they don't want to give them a state and they keep expanding their illegal settlements. No peace without giving the Palestinians a state of their own. It's either that or Hamas will never stop.

Hamas has already stated they have no interest in peace with Israel. It's in their charter. What makes you think they will miraculously decide to live side by side peacefully, if Israel ever gave them what they wanted?

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
But experience and history tells us they didn't renounce violence after the Israeli withdrawal from Gaza? Arnt they still committed to all of Palestine being a Palestine state not just Gaza and the west bank? I beleive the charter says all of what was known as "Palestine' prior to 1947" This is without doubt unattainable without involving the cooperation of the Arab states in a full scale war.

Hamas can never have the Israeli territory of Palestine, because (for the foreseeable future) the United States would ignite the whole Middle-East in fire before allowing Israel to collapse. Plus, Israel would obliterate Cairo, Damascus and Amman if they were about to lose control of the territory. For sake of nuclear peace, the U.S. can never let Israel fall. The Jews will never risk another holocaust.

Sahar

Hamas can never have the Israeli territory of Palestine, because (for the foreseeable future) the United States would ignite the whole Middle-East in fire before allowing Israel to collapse. Plus, Israel would obliterate Cairo, Damascus and Amman if they were about to lose control of the territory. For sake of nuclear peace, the U.S. can never let Israel fall. The Jews will never risk another holocaust.
Hahaha, but the Arabs should wait for a holocaust? :rolleyes:
Huh, let's wait and see what will happen in the next few years. Will the oppressing and racist entity collapse or not. Thank God, the oppressive regimes started to collapse in the Arab region because who oppress, who terrorize and who murder is much weaker than we think, lessons of history and lessons we are witnessing now.

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Huh, let's wait and see what will happen in the next few years. Will the oppressing and racist entity collapse or not. Thank God, the oppressive regimes started to collapse in the Arab region because who oppress, who terrorize and who murder is much weaker than we think, lessons of history and lessons we are witnessing now.

You seem to be under the impression that the Palestinians are innocent. Surely, civilians are innocent, but it's not like Israel was not attacked by the surrounding Arab states, after the U.S. partitioned a section of Palestine for a State of Israel. And it is not like Jews were not oppressed and murdered while trying to form a state in the 1930's and 1940's. Both sides have blood on your religion seems to be a blinder for your eyes to the evils of Palestinians and Arabs.

kai

ragamuffin

But in reality Hamas doesn't threaten the entire existence of Israel does it? It just perpetuates the war by telling Palestinians it does. Arabs and Arabs states that endorse that lie also perpetuating the suffering.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I dont like the idea that my family has to live as slaves for muslims so iam against it. Iam really sorry. :(

You are against giving the Palestinians a state of their own because you will be their slave? sorry, i don't understand.

Hamas has already stated they have no interest in peace with Israel. It's in their charter. What makes you think they will miraculously decide to live side by side peacefully, if Israel ever gave them what they wanted?

Well, Israel can't give them what they want, because Hamas wan't everything! and i mean EVERYTHING! So nations for ages tried to convince Israel to talk it over with Fatah and give the Palestinians a state but they refused. So Fatah gave up and decided to make over with Hamas. As simple as that.

But in reality Hamas doesn't threaten the entire existence of Israel does it? It just perpetuates the war by telling Palestinians it does. Arabs and Arabs states that endorse that lie also perpetuating the suffering.

But experience and history tells us they didn't renounce violence after the Israeli withdrawal from Gaza? Arnt they still committed to all of Palestine being a Palestine state not just Gaza and the west bank? I beleive the charter says all of what was known as "Palestine' prior to 1947" This is without doubt unattainable without involving the cooperation of the Arab states in a full scale war.

I hope they will go for a full scale war because Israel won't give a damn about Fatah nor Hamas. They need to feel threatened to accept giving the Palestinians their stolen lands.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Well said sis. :clap

kai

ragamuffin
You are against giving the Palestinians a state of their own because you will be their slave? sorry, i don't understand.

Well, Israel can't give them what they want, because Hamas wan't everything! and i mean EVERYTHING! So nations for ages tried to convince Israel to talk it over with Fatah and give the Palestinians a state but they refused. So Fatah gave up and decided to make over with Hamas. As simple as that.

I hope they will go for a full scale war because Israel won't give a damn about Fatah nor Hamas. They need to feel threatened to accept giving the Palestinians their stolen lands.

Ah the blinkers are on! Israel is constantly threatened in a tactical fashion ,they are reactionary Thats what caused the incursion and the blockade maybe thats not big enough not enough dead?. If war is what you think will solve this issue then thats OK for most Arabs because their not in the firing line Palestinians are.

Carry on spreading the Chinese whisper that you can defeat Israel in one last war.

Last edited:

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Ah the blinkers are on! Israel is constantly threatened in a tactical fashion ,they are reactionary Thats what caused the incursion and the blockade maybe thats not big enough not enough dead?. If war is what you think will solve this issue then thats OK for most Arabs because their not in the firing line Palestinians are.

Carry on spreading the Chinese whisper that you can defeat Israel in one last war.

What's with the Chinese? :sarcastic

Yeah why wait for a holocaust to come, when you can start one.

What does has to do with the holocaust? come on kai, you are smarter than to use this tactic. We are talking about an entity which denied over and over the rights of people which has been recognized by the international community but Israel think she can outlaw all that through their lucky American veto card. The Israeli government can't get away with it forever. I hope innocent Jews won't fall a prey for this regime's greed.

Last edited by a moderator:

kai

ragamuffin
What's with the Chinese? :sarcastic

The term "Chinese Whisper" is often invoked as a metaphor for cumulative error

What does has to do with the holocaust? come on kai, you are smarter than to use this tactic. We are talking about an entity which denied over and over the rights of people which has been recognized by the international community but Israel think she can outlaw all that through their lucky American veto card. The Israeli government can't get away with it forever. I hope innocent Jews won't fall a prey for this regime's greed.

you said "well said sis", to Sahar, when she said ;

Hahaha, but the Arabs should wait for a holocaust?

Innocent Jews are pretty well protected Tashan its the innocent Palestinians you should concerned about in your full scale war. And you right i am smart enough to know any full scale war with Israel will be detrimental to the Palestinians and their cause , unless of course you can drive the Israelis into the sea with minimal Palestinian casualties and without large parts of the Arab world being turned to molten glass.

Last edited:

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
you said "well said sis", to Sahar, when she said ;

Innocent Jews are pretty well protected Tashan its the innocent Palestinians you should concerned about in your full scale war. And you right i am smart enough to know any full scale war with Israel will be detrimental to the Palestinians and their cause , unless of course you can drive the Israelis into the sea with minimal Palestinian casualties and without large parts of the Arab world being turned to molten glass.

Oh my! kai?! they are already being killed by the dozen.

124 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,452 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.

At least 6,430 Palestinians and 1,084 Israelis have been killed since September 29, 2000.

45,041 Palestinians and 9,226 Israelis have been injured since September 29, 2000.

1 Israeli is being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 5,935 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel.

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 24,813 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967.

Israel is the target of at least 65 UN Resolutions and the Palestinians are the target of none.

UN Resolutions Against Israel, 1955-1992

1. Resolution 106: "...‘condemns’ Israel for Gaza raid"
  2. Resolution 111: "...‘condemns’ Israel for raid on Syria that killed fifty-six people"
  3. Resolution 127: "...‘recommends’ Israel suspend its ‘no-man’s zone’ in Jerusalem"
  4. Resolution 162: "...‘urges’ Israel to comply with UN decisions"
  5. Resolution 171: "...determines flagrant violations’ by Israel in its attack on Syria"
  6. Resolution 228: "...‘censures’ Israel for its attack on Samu in the West Bank, then under Jordanian control"
  7. Resolution 237: "...‘urges’ Israel to allow return of new 1967 Palestinian refugees"
  8. Resolution 248: "...‘condemns’ Israel for its massive attack on Karameh in Jordan"
  9. Resolution 250: "...‘calls’ on Israel to refrain from holding military parade in Jerusalem"
  10. Resolution 251: "...‘deeply deplores’ Israeli military parade in Jerusalem in defiance of Resolution 250"
  11. Resolution 252: "...‘declares invalid’ Israel’s acts to unify Jerusalem as Jewish capital"
  12. Resolution 256: "...‘condemns’ Israeli raids on Jordan as ‘flagrant violation"
  13. Resolution 259: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s refusal to accept UN mission to probe occupation"
  14. Resolution 262: "...‘condemns’ Israel for attack on Beirut airport"
  15. Resolution 265: "...‘condemns’ Israel for air attacks for Salt in Jordan"
  16. Resolution 267: "...‘censures’ Israel for administrative acts to change the status of Jerusalem"
  17. Resolution 270: "...‘condemns’ Israel for air attacks on villages in southern Lebanon"
  18. Resolution 271: "...‘condemns’ Israel’s failure to obey UN resolutions on Jerusalem"
  19. Resolution 279: "...‘demands’ withdrawal of Israeli forces from Lebanon"
  20. Resolution 280: "....‘condemns’ Israeli’s attacks against Lebanon"
  21. Resolution 285: "...‘demands’ immediate Israeli withdrawal form Lebanon"
  22. Resolution 298: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s changing of the status of Jerusalem"
  23. Resolution 313: "...‘demands’ that Israel stop attacks against Lebanon"
  24. Resolution 316: "...‘condemns’ Israel for repeated attacks on Lebanon"
  25. Resolution 317: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s refusal to release Arabs abducted in Lebanon"
  26. Resolution 332: "...‘condemns’ Israel’s repeated attacks against Lebanon"
  27. Resolution 337: "...‘condemns’ Israel for violating Lebanon’s sovereignty"
  28. Resolution 347: "...‘condemns’ Israeli attacks on Lebanon"
  29. Resolution 425: "...‘calls’ on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon"
  30. Resolution 427: "...‘calls’ on Israel to complete its withdrawal from Lebanon’
  31. Resolution 444: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s lack of cooperation with UN peacekeeping forces"
  32. Resolution 446: "...‘determines’ that Israeli settlements are a ‘serious obstruction’ to peace and calls on Israel to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention"
  33. Resolution 450: "...‘calls’ on Israel to stop attacking Lebanon"
  34. Resolution 452: "...‘calls’ on Israel to cease building settlements in occupied territories"
  35. Resolution 465: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s settlements and asks all member states not to assist Israel’s settlements program"
  36. Resolution 467: "...‘strongly deplores’ Israel’s military intervention in Lebanon"
  37. Resolution 468: "...‘calls’ on Israel to rescind illegal expulsions of two Palestinian mayors and a judge and to facilitate their return"
  38. Resolution 469: "...‘strongly deplores’ Israel’s failure to observe the council’s order not to deport Palestinians"
  39. Resolution 471: "...‘expresses deep concern’ at Israel’s failure to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention"
  40. Resolution 476: "...‘reiterates’ that Israel’s claims to Jerusalem are ‘null and void’
  41. Resolution 478: "...‘censures (Israel) in the strongest terms’ for its claim to Jerusalem in its ‘Basic Law’
  42. Resolution 484: "...‘declares it imperative’ that Israel re-admit two deported Palestinian mayors"
  43. Resolution 487: "...‘strongly condemns’ Israel for its attack on Iraq’s nuclear facility"
  44. Resolution 497: "...‘decides’ that Israel’s annexation of Syria’s Golan Heights is ‘null and void’ and demands that Israel rescind its decision forthwith"
  45. Resolution 498: "...‘calls’ on Israel to withdraw from Lebanon"
  46. Resolution 501: "...‘calls’ on Israel to stop attacks against Lebanon and withdraw its troops"
  47. Resolution 509: "...‘demands’ that Israel withdraw its forces forthwith and unconditionally from Lebanon"
  48. Resolution 515: "...‘demands’ that Israel lift its siege of Beirut and allow food supplies to be brought in"
  49. Resolution 517: "...‘censures’ Israel for failing to obey UN resolutions and demands that Israel withdraw its forces from Lebanon"
  50. Resolution 518: "...‘demands’ that Israel cooperate fully with UN forces in Lebanon"
  51. Resolution 520: "...‘condemns’ Israel’s attack into West Beirut"
  52. Resolution 573: "...‘condemns’ Israel ‘vigorously’ for bombing Tunisia in attack on PLO headquarters
  53. Resolution 587: "...‘takes note’ of previous calls on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon and urges all parties to withdraw"
  54. Resolution 592: "...‘strongly deplores’ the killing of Palestinian students at Bir Zeit University by Israeli troops"
  55. Resolution 605: "...‘strongly deplores’ Israel’s policies and practices denying the human rights of Palestinians
  56. Resolution 607: "...‘calls’ on Israel not to deport Palestinians and strongly requests it to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention
  57. Resolution 608: "...‘deeply regrets’ that Israel has defied the United Nations and deported Palestinian civilians"
  58. Resolution 636: "...‘deeply regrets’ Israeli deportation of Palestinian civilians
  59. Resolution 641: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s continuing deportation of Palestinians
  60. Resolution 672: "...‘condemns’ Israel for violence against Palestinians at the Haram al-Sharif/Temple Mount
  61. Resolution 673: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s refusal to cooperate with the United Nations
  62. Resolution 681: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s resumption of the deportation of Palestinians
  63. Resolution 694: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s deportation of Palestinians and calls on it to ensure their safe and immediate return
  64. Resolution 726: "...‘strongly condemns’ Israel’s deportation of Palestinians
  65. Resolution 799: "...‘strongly condemns’ Israel’s deportation of 413 Palestinians and calls for their immediate return.

Source: If Americans Knew - what every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine

kai

ragamuffin
Oh my! kai?! they are already being killed by the dozen.

124 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,452 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.

At least 6,430 Palestinians and 1,084 Israelis have been killed since September 29, 2000.

45,041 Palestinians and 9,226 Israelis have been injured since September 29, 2000.

1 Israeli is being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 5,935 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel.

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 24,813 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967.

Israel is the target of at least 65 UN Resolutions and the Palestinians are the target of none.

UN Resolutions Against Israel, 1955-1992

1. Resolution 106: "...‘condemns’ Israel for Gaza raid"
  2. Resolution 111: "...‘condemns’ Israel for raid on Syria that killed fifty-six people"
  3. Resolution 127: "...‘recommends’ Israel suspend its ‘no-man’s zone’ in Jerusalem"
  4. Resolution 162: "...‘urges’ Israel to comply with UN decisions"
  5. Resolution 171: "...determines flagrant violations’ by Israel in its attack on Syria"
  6. Resolution 228: "...‘censures’ Israel for its attack on Samu in the West Bank, then under Jordanian control"
  7. Resolution 237: "...‘urges’ Israel to allow return of new 1967 Palestinian refugees"
  8. Resolution 248: "...‘condemns’ Israel for its massive attack on Karameh in Jordan"
  9. Resolution 250: "...‘calls’ on Israel to refrain from holding military parade in Jerusalem"
  10. Resolution 251: "...‘deeply deplores’ Israeli military parade in Jerusalem in defiance of Resolution 250"
  11. Resolution 252: "...‘declares invalid’ Israel’s acts to unify Jerusalem as Jewish capital"
  12. Resolution 256: "...‘condemns’ Israeli raids on Jordan as ‘flagrant violation"
  13. Resolution 259: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s refusal to accept UN mission to probe occupation"
  14. Resolution 262: "...‘condemns’ Israel for attack on Beirut airport"
  15. Resolution 265: "...‘condemns’ Israel for air attacks for Salt in Jordan"
  16. Resolution 267: "...‘censures’ Israel for administrative acts to change the status of Jerusalem"
  17. Resolution 270: "...‘condemns’ Israel for air attacks on villages in southern Lebanon"
  18. Resolution 271: "...‘condemns’ Israel’s failure to obey UN resolutions on Jerusalem"
  19. Resolution 279: "...‘demands’ withdrawal of Israeli forces from Lebanon"
  20. Resolution 280: "....‘condemns’ Israeli’s attacks against Lebanon"
  21. Resolution 285: "...‘demands’ immediate Israeli withdrawal form Lebanon"
  22. Resolution 298: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s changing of the status of Jerusalem"
  23. Resolution 313: "...‘demands’ that Israel stop attacks against Lebanon"
  24. Resolution 316: "...‘condemns’ Israel for repeated attacks on Lebanon"
  25. Resolution 317: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s refusal to release Arabs abducted in Lebanon"
  26. Resolution 332: "...‘condemns’ Israel’s repeated attacks against Lebanon"
  27. Resolution 337: "...‘condemns’ Israel for violating Lebanon’s sovereignty"
  28. Resolution 347: "...‘condemns’ Israeli attacks on Lebanon"
  29. Resolution 425: "...‘calls’ on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon"
  30. Resolution 427: "...‘calls’ on Israel to complete its withdrawal from Lebanon’
  31. Resolution 444: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s lack of cooperation with UN peacekeeping forces"
  32. Resolution 446: "...‘determines’ that Israeli settlements are a ‘serious obstruction’ to peace and calls on Israel to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention"
  33. Resolution 450: "...‘calls’ on Israel to stop attacking Lebanon"
  34. Resolution 452: "...‘calls’ on Israel to cease building settlements in occupied territories"
  35. Resolution 465: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s settlements and asks all member states not to assist Israel’s settlements program"
  36. Resolution 467: "...‘strongly deplores’ Israel’s military intervention in Lebanon"
  37. Resolution 468: "...‘calls’ on Israel to rescind illegal expulsions of two Palestinian mayors and a judge and to facilitate their return"
  38. Resolution 469: "...‘strongly deplores’ Israel’s failure to observe the council’s order not to deport Palestinians"
  39. Resolution 471: "...‘expresses deep concern’ at Israel’s failure to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention"
  40. Resolution 476: "...‘reiterates’ that Israel’s claims to Jerusalem are ‘null and void’
  41. Resolution 478: "...‘censures (Israel) in the strongest terms’ for its claim to Jerusalem in its ‘Basic Law’
  42. Resolution 484: "...‘declares it imperative’ that Israel re-admit two deported Palestinian mayors"
  43. Resolution 487: "...‘strongly condemns’ Israel for its attack on Iraq’s nuclear facility"
  44. Resolution 497: "...‘decides’ that Israel’s annexation of Syria’s Golan Heights is ‘null and void’ and demands that Israel rescind its decision forthwith"
  45. Resolution 498: "...‘calls’ on Israel to withdraw from Lebanon"
  46. Resolution 501: "...‘calls’ on Israel to stop attacks against Lebanon and withdraw its troops"
  47. Resolution 509: "...‘demands’ that Israel withdraw its forces forthwith and unconditionally from Lebanon"
  48. Resolution 515: "...‘demands’ that Israel lift its siege of Beirut and allow food supplies to be brought in"
  49. Resolution 517: "...‘censures’ Israel for failing to obey UN resolutions and demands that Israel withdraw its forces from Lebanon"
  50. Resolution 518: "...‘demands’ that Israel cooperate fully with UN forces in Lebanon"
  51. Resolution 520: "...‘condemns’ Israel’s attack into West Beirut"
  52. Resolution 573: "...‘condemns’ Israel ‘vigorously’ for bombing Tunisia in attack on PLO headquarters
  53. Resolution 587: "...‘takes note’ of previous calls on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon and urges all parties to withdraw"
  54. Resolution 592: "...‘strongly deplores’ the killing of Palestinian students at Bir Zeit University by Israeli troops"
  55. Resolution 605: "...‘strongly deplores’ Israel’s policies and practices denying the human rights of Palestinians
  56. Resolution 607: "...‘calls’ on Israel not to deport Palestinians and strongly requests it to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention
  57. Resolution 608: "...‘deeply regrets’ that Israel has defied the United Nations and deported Palestinian civilians"
  58. Resolution 636: "...‘deeply regrets’ Israeli deportation of Palestinian civilians
  59. Resolution 641: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s continuing deportation of Palestinians
  60. Resolution 672: "...‘condemns’ Israel for violence against Palestinians at the Haram al-Sharif/Temple Mount
  61. Resolution 673: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s refusal to cooperate with the United Nations
  62. Resolution 681: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s resumption of the deportation of Palestinians
  63. Resolution 694: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s deportation of Palestinians and calls on it to ensure their safe and immediate return
  64. Resolution 726: "...‘strongly condemns’ Israel’s deportation of Palestinians
  65. Resolution 799: "...‘strongly condemns’ Israel’s deportation of 413 Palestinians and calls for their immediate return.

Source: If Americans Knew - what every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine

If ever theres a time to end this madness?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
If ever theres a time to end this madness?
Evidently not until the Jews are pushed into the sea, where, apparently, they belong.

I wonder why military gains are acceptable only when done by Muslim forces? Sensing a double-standard?

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
I do not think you understand the gravity of the situation TashaN. Millions upon millions of Arabs will die from multiple nuclear weapons strikes, and millions more after that from radiation poisoning, if Israel is attacked. Damascus, Cairo, Beirut, and Mecca will no longer exist if the Arab states assault Israel. Are you prepared to make that choice?