• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evolution flaws to proves it's fallcy "forced morality"

freethinker44

immortal flame, I'm nobody's monkey.

i don't like movies, tv shows, music, or stupid theories.

to me celebrities like actors and singers are clowns. they are entertainers with no value to me or my life.
how could you trust people who will manipulate you with bad ethics and sexuality just so they can get what they want from you?

and i also don't fight wars for the illusion of spreading democracy and freedom by killing others just because they are not obedient to us.

killing people and forcing ideologies will not liberate them and make them better.

so by now you should understand that if your scientist couldn't convence me, do you think that you have a better chance?

they are using evolution as a tool to spread atheism around the world and i'm not an obedient monkey to those humans you call scientist.

YOU have a choice to be atheist!! if you think you are right then please go live your life and die that way. i don't mind at all.

It's a debate forum, if you don't like being told you are wrong then don't post here. We didn't seek you out and force you to put your ideology up for debate, you found us and put it up there of your own free will. Don't be upset because people debated you in a debate forum.

ArtieE

and i also don't fight wars for the illusion of spreading democracy and freedom by killing others just because they are not obedient to us.

killing people and forcing ideologies will not liberate them and make them better.
Then God did wrong when he killed all those people in the OT for not believing in Him?

they are using evolution as a tool to spread atheism around the world and i'm not an obedient monkey to those humans you call scientist.
What has evolution to do with atheism? I told you in an earlier post that "77% of Jews, 72% of unaffiliated, 58% Catholics, 54% Orthodox and 51% Mainline Protestant and even 45% Muslims! in the US agree that evolution is the best explanation for the origins of human life on earth." You really have to stop this evolution=atheist nonsense of yours.

outhouse

Atheistically
Then God did wrong when he killed all those people in the OT for not believing in Him?

What has evolution to do with atheism? I told you in an earlier post that "77% of Jews, 72% of unaffiliated, 58% Catholics, 54% Orthodox and 51% Mainline Protestant and even 45% Muslims! in the US agree that evolution is the best explanation for the origins of human life on earth." You really have to stop this evolution=atheist nonsense of yours.

he doesnt understand that theist helped to develop the hypothesis and theory behind evolution.

jasson

Yes got you on those dophormines.but there is awareness which controls them.in other words they dophormines are physical replications of the observers awareness of good or evil in the event being observered. it seems that the emotions (something)in the event are replications of consciouse awareness(no thing in the event) so they dorphormines give feeling to good and evil in the event.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
This thread is living testament as to why people should keep their kids in school. I am just saying this for the benefit of educating the younglings.

jasson

Yes hormones are in a sence emotions but emotions are only replications of awareness states or consiousness.so they give imotional reality to the event being experienced.consciousness its self not emotional.but being aware of good and evil in its self without emotion.

jake0333

jasson: that was wonderful, thank you!

freethinker44: i know that this is a lonely lonely world for you and others in here. you come here looking pleasure and for respect and also to be glorified by others, so you can feel self importance and to have a meaning to your life. but the reality is much different than what you know.

you are good at what you do and that's your job/profession. you have no real weight in society or around people that is close to you like your friend other than you guys share some common interests, and that's what keeps you together. if you do a serious crime nobody will stick around you other than a brother, parents or a wife. So you play nicely with me and i pretend that you and others are something special... okay?

jake0333

Agnostic75, because of your good response on my other post i will try to answer your quesiton.

Evidence of big bang in the quran.
quran.com/21/30

Dr. Ghali
“And have not the ones who disbelieved seen that the heavens and the earth were an integrated (mass), then We unseamed them, and of water We have made every living thing? Would they then not believe?” (Quran 21:30)

Evidence for the expanding universe in quran.

Dr. Ghali
“And the heaven (is also a sign). We have built it with (Our) Hands (i.e., Capability) and surely We are indeed extending (it) wide.” (Quran 51:47)

The bible explains who created the universe from the beginning and the quran explains the big bang.
So is both of them wrong? if we toss a coin it's a chance of 50% right or 50% wrong , but in this case both the bible and the quran are 100% right in explaining the creation of the universe... why?

outhouse

Atheistically
The bible explains who created the universe from the beginning and the quran explains the big bang.

Neither explains anything about the prigin of the universe at all beyond mythology and imagination.

So is both of them wrong?

Yes

if we toss a coin it's a chance of 50% right or 50% wrong ,

False

but in this case both the bible and the quran are 100% right in explaining the creation of the universe... why ?

False again.

Neither explain any science in reality at all.

LegionOnomaMoi

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Agnostic75, because of your good response on my other post i will try to answer your quesiton.

Evidence of big bang in the quran.
quran.com/21/30

Dr. Ghali
“And have not the ones who disbelieved seen that the heavens and the earth were an integrated (mass), then We unseamed them, and of water We have made every living thing? Would they then not believe?” (Quran 21:30)
Not until we know what integration process was used. It doesn't even say whether we're using a definite or indefinite integral, let alone whether we're using the lebesgue integral.

So is both of them wrong?
Excellent question. It turns out that when one makes two separate statements, both can be wrong.

if we toss a coin it's a chance of 50% right or 50% wrong
I just tossed a coin. How do I know if it's right or wrong?

Hard to say. My best guess would be that you're using something that has absolutely nothing to do with the big bang by relying on linguistic ambiguities and a poor understanding of the actual scientific theories these verses supposedly describe in combination with a basic inability to understand either percentages or probability.

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
I have that feelings of " someone is pulling the strings behind the scenes " anyone els feels the same ?

This was a rather unexpected conclusion. You just went and explained a naturalistic mechanism for producing morality. Normally, that would be a good reason to show why God is not necessarily responsible for morality. If there is a naturalistic mechanism for producing morality, then why do you still feel that someone must be pulling the strings?

gnostic

The Lost One
jake0333 said:
You choose evolution because you want to be an atheist and that's your choice... but have dignity not to pretend that you are right and everybody els is wrong, just because they are not following the same ideology.

Again, you are making the same utterly stupid assumption here, as well in the Big Bang thread of yours, as well as the other thread on evolution that you had started earlier.

Evolution is biology, do you understand this?

Evolution is not atheism, do you understand that?

DO NOT EQUATE EVOLUTION WITH ATHEISM.

You keep making ignorant thread and making more ignorant statements, and asking ignorant questions about things in science.

Your questions wouldn't be "ignorant", if you actually took the time to understand the answers that people give to you, and learn from those answers. But I can tell that any answers that we give to you would be wasted.

Do not confuse atheism with evolution. There are plenty of theists and religious members of RF, who understand & accept evolution as valid scientific theory, included those from mainstream religions, that include Muslims, Christians, Jews, Hindus & Buddhists.

So your assumption that only atheists accept evolution is utterly wrong.

So am I wasting my time, writing this reply to you?

Because you have ignored all my replies in other threads of yours, so I had wasted my times there.

gnostic

The Lost One
Wow, you had finally replied to my post in The Big Bang and the creation of the universe thread, while I was posting here...but only to tell me to "go away". :p

:run:

jake0333 said:
gnostic, i think some of your scientist are clowns, so please...
i have no time for you or some of them. Go bother whoever have the time to listen to you in that tiny little universe you call " your life ".

Just dandy. Might big of you. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Oh goody! I was on this topic not to long ago and hoped this one was here. The evolution of Morality and the way it was shaped is one of my pet favorite specific topics on evolution. Its so interesting how it happened!

first off I have not read the whole thread so some of it may be repeated.

Alright so first off the biggest thing we need to remember is that "survival of the fittest" doesn't mean the survival of the physically most fit. It means who has more babies that live to produce more offspring. Who passes on the most DNA successfully across many generations. So lets be clear of that first and formost.

Now as we developed a higher level of intelligence and reasoning it became evident that we can work together. This in and of itself is a different mutation. But as we gained larger numbers in our group we needed a sort of checks and balances to keep us all in order. Those that developed a sense of morality. Right, wrong, fairness, empathy. Though it starts at the very core with Empathy.

Follow? Those who learned to "love" their fellow man were able to live together without only a few problems while those without empathy were not able to live together in large groups. As we began competing with each other the ones who were in larger groups were able to out beat the ones who were not able to.

So in the end wanting to help each other out is an amazing survival mechanism and empathy which later developed in to morality was a great biological answer to this problem.

Hey, Freethinker,

I can think of better symbols for free-thought than a smiley having its brain destroyed by a saw. Hope you can too. :)

Immortal flame, I'm nobody's monkey. // I don't like movies, TV shows, music, or stupid theories. To me celebrities like actors and singers are clowns. They are entertainers with no value to me or my life. How could you trust people who will manipulate you with bad ethics and sexuality just so they can get what they want from you? // And I also don't fight wars for the illusion of spreading democracy and freedom by killing others just because they are not obedient to us. Killing people and forcing ideologies will not liberate them and make them better. // So by now you should understand that if your scientist couldn't convince me, do you think that you have a better chance? They are using evolution as a tool to spread atheism around the world and I’m not an obedient monkey to those humans you call scientist. // YOU have a choice to be atheist!! If you think you are right then please go live your life and die that way. I don't mind at all.
You assume that evolution implies atheism, which is false. You assume that evolution dictates the kind of ethics that we should have, which is false. You say that “they” are using evolution as a tool to spread atheism. Who are “they”? And do you have the slightest evidence for your patently paranoid conspiracy hypothesis?

You are obviously a stranger to what the theory of evolution is and says. It’s apparent that you subscribe to one of the biggest right-wing lies about the theory of evolution—namely that it constitutes some kind of Anti-Scripture. It does not. It is merely a very elegant explanation of the systematic anatomical and genetic relationships that apparently exist among all of the organisms that have ever been studied.

What is more, the truth of evolution has no bearing on whether our morality is biologically determined or not. The God of Deism could have created us all yesterday and yet installed an entirely hard-wired morality into each and every one of us. Conversely, there’s nothing in our evolution that prevents us from evolving the ability to make choices.

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]I have the right to question the theory, but not your belief.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]That’s garbage. You have the *right* to question any theory and any belief as well. However, whether you have a *reason* to question another’s theory or belief is another matter. So far, you have merely asserted your ideas without giving anyone a single reason to take them seriously. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
I’m asking the wrong people because all I can see is denial! and I will not get anything from you guys. If evolution makes you happy as an atheist then that's your choice. Anything else you want from me?
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I can think of several things that I want from you. I want you to quit ignoring the fact that a lot of theists accept evolution. I want you to make cogent arguments to support your statements instead of spouting B.S. I also want you please learn to capitalize; your lack of good punctuation is distracting. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]And by the way, what do you imagine that we are in denial about? You didn’t specify. [/FONT]

yoda89

On Xtended Vacation
Where is a guided psychopath with unstable hormone imbalance when you need one? I know my invisible friend left one around here for me. (Searches Home). No must have let him out again. It's a debate forum. If your not willing to accept critique head to the same religion not the debate ones.

Oh goody! I was on this topic not to long ago and hoped this one was here. The evolution of Morality and the way it was shaped is one of my pet favorite specific topics on evolution. Its so interesting how it happened!

first off I have not read the whole thread so some of it may be repeated.

Alright so first off the biggest thing we need to remember is that "survival of the fittest" doesn't mean the survival of the physically most fit. It means who has more babies that live to produce more offspring. Who passes on the most DNA successfully across many generations. So lets be clear of that first and formost.

Now as we developed a higher level of intelligence and reasoning it became evident that we can work together. This in and of itself is a different mutation. But as we gained larger numbers in our group we needed a sort of checks and balances to keep us all in order. Those that developed a sense of morality. Right, wrong, fairness, empathy. Though it starts at the very core with Empathy.

Follow? Those who learned to "love" their fellow man were able to live together without only a few problems while those without empathy were not able to live together in large groups. As we began competing with each other the ones who were in larger groups were able to out beat the ones who were not able to.

So in the end wanting to help each other out is an amazing survival mechanism and empathy which later developed in to morality was a great biological answer to this problem.

I agree with your definition of survival of the fittest. However I begin to disagree with many of your ideas. It may also be the wording so correct me if I am wrong. Social definitions of morality have differed wildly throughout history and cultures, Thus differing theories of right and wrong. Let's just say empathy is more fear than love. Morality or tolerance of one another was created in most part due to the numerous new fears. Selfish reward systems causing the sheep/herdsmen effect we still face today.