• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evidence For And Against Evolution

gnostic

The Lost One
Can you please explain what a flat-earther believes?
That the Earth's not a sphere, but a flat disk.

To @YoursTrue

I don’t know about the ancient Sumerians believe in, during the 3rd millennium BCE (Early Bronze Age), but the 2nd millennium BCE Babylonians (Middle and Late Bronze Ages) believed that the Earth was like a disk, with flat surface and circular edge, like a coin.

When Abrahamic scriptures speak of the Earth being “round” or “circle”, that doesn’t mean the Earth is spherical in shape. “Round” or “circle” could mean the Earth was shaped like a disk, not like sphere. After all, a “circle” only describe a shape in two dimensions (drawn on flat surface), not in three dimensions like a disk or sphere.

If the scriptural passages mentioned the Earth having edges, having ends (eg ends of the earth) or having four corners, then that mean they believe in Flat Earth.

There are no edges, ends and corners in a spheroid planet.

“Job 26:10” said:
He has described a circle on the face of the waters,
at the boundary between light and darkness.

“Job 28:24” said:
For he looks to the ends of the earth,
and sees everything under the heavens.

“Job 37:3” said:
Under the whole heaven he lets it loose,
and his lightning to the corners of the earth.

“Job 38:13” said:
so that it might take hold of the skirts of the earth,
and the wicked be shaken out of it?

“Revelation 7:1” said:
After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth so that no wind could blow on earth or sea or against any tree.

Note that Job 38:13 translation, using the word “skirts” come from NRSV translation, while NASB & KJV use “ends”, and NIV uses “edges”. Regardless of which words they (translations) used, there are no boundaries to the ends of earth, which people can fall off (eg Job 38:13).

Then there are these 2 verses:

“Job 26:7” said:
He stretches out Zaphon over the void,
and hangs the earth upon nothing.

“Matthew 4:8” said:
8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor

And Zaphon (now known as Jebel Aqra) is a mountain, near the mouth of the Orontes River, in Syria, close to the border of Turkey. As “Mount Sapan” was sacred to the Bronze Age Canaan and Ugarit as being the home of the Ugaritic and Canaanite gods, particularly Ba’al, but also sacred to the Hebrew/Israelite/Jewish people as Zaphon.

In Job 26:7, NRSV used Zaphon, to describe the “northern skies” (NIV), or simply the sky in “the north”, as in north of the kingdoms of Israel and Judah.

In Matthew 4:8, Satan took Jesus to unspecified high mountain, and supposedly can see all the lands and kingdoms on earth.

My points for quoting Job 26:7 and Matthew 4:8, is that the authors mistakenly think that from the peaks of mountains, you could see all the world nations or kingdoms. That would only be true if the Earth was flat, not spheroid.

Clearly, even in the New Testament’s days, the gospel of Matthew think of the earth being flat, like disk, with round boundaries, hence the ends or edges of earth.

Last edited:

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Well, you carry the proof with you all the time. The proof is there at the bottom, even if we disregard the appendix which shows that we were once herbivorous.I thought earth had four corners. Proverbs "nowhere in the four corners of the world", etc.
Revelation 7:1 : "And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree."
Aside from your other examples, people still use the expression four corners of the earth, yet knowing the earth is not a box.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science as a human thinker is convinced by his human thoughts that he knows the big bang cause in space.

As a spiritual human who has seen multi imaged vision memories. Inside of a cooled burning gas mass. Heavens. Gases burn. Gases cooled. Cooled gases support natural day light.

Gases burning come from a gas burning mass. Which earth once was.

Consciousness quotes. Self thought upon realisations.

Space coldest form. Empty.

Space dark not burning.

Gases ejected from mass burning.

Atmosphere around planet natural light owner before sun blasted it.

Cooling.

Heavens cooled owned no light. History once it did.

Science advice spatial emptiness voided burning of gas. I will name it vacuum.

Water on earth. Fresh water.

Sun blasting salted fresh water.

Life already living in fresh water then had to also live in salted sea water. Life says the thinker theist came out of sea water also.

Is a human speaking on behalf of natural history.

No actually. You are a human storyteller. Science just a human group agreement.

Did you say God O the earth taught you its history?

Yes.

Where did life originate?

The human self quotes. I was in the eternal. As the eternal being.

I caused God O bodies of eternal mass to fall out. Eternal thinned it's surrounding support. A massed body blasted into burning.

I created God said the human science thinker.

I then inherited cause and effect. Male human creator ideal from that wisdom.

How else could I know reactive destruction that removed it's highest created form into destruction. To convert and equal a reactive presence.

If my mind went into the reaction I would be destroyed.

I have always expressed my conscious memory from eternal into human form.

To then quote what I understood historic.

Earth owned it's own history from its own beginnings.

I knew its gases lost burning in a vacuum.

I knew earth origin highest mass was a crystalline facure.

I knew the sun blasting effect was because it's own mass was cooling.

I knew it physically converted the face of earth fusion. My science beginning activation thesis to know.

I knew earth radiation fusion no longer owned that radiation fission.

I therefore had to begin it myself. By machine cause.

However I only wanted it to react where I built the pyramids.

Gave myself that ideal from mountain mass tip removal

That status was not original conversion activation.

How I confessed to causing O God earth to destroy life by a core planetary radiation release.

My own God human male science thesis. Only told by humans. For humans.

Science is only a human practice.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Aside from your other examples, people still use the expression four corners of the earth, yet knowing the earth is not a box.
Yeah, old belief should be abandoned for new scientific views. How long we should think that the Grandpa in Sky created Adam from a blob of earth and Eve from his ribs? And that dead people will emerge out of their graves as zombies. It is all so funny.

JW Minister

Yet again: Evidence of common descent - Wikipedia .

What's spiritual evidence and how do we test it?

There are many problems that confronts evolutionary theory ,odds are one that cant be explained to be believable.

I talk about the odds against logic, there are over 100 amino acids, but only 20 are needed for life’s proteins.they come in two shapes: Some of the molecules are “right-handed and others are left handed .IF they formed at a random process of a organic soup, it seems its most likely that half would be right handed and half left handed.

There is no known reason why either shape should be preferred in living things. Yet, of the 20 amino acids producing life’s proteins, all are left-handed ,what are the odds?
How can thus be logically explained other by designed that only the specifically required kinds would be united in the soup for life to exist.

Again I speak of odds ,Probability that the correct amino acids would come together to form a protein molecule.Its liken to big thoroughly mixed pile gobbyde goop of red beans and white beans containing equal numbers now in this pile are over 100 different varieties of beans. Now, if you plunged a scoop into this pile, what do you think you would get? To get the beans that represent the basic components of a protein, you would have to scoop up ONLY red ones no white ones at all and when the perfect conditions exist you only have 1 chance to get this right forever,not only this but your scoop must contain only 20 varieties of the red beans, and each one must be in a specific, preassigned place in the scoop.

In the scientific world of protein, a single mistake in any one of these requirements would cause the protein that is produced to fail to function properly.

Would any amount of stirring and scooping in this hypothetical bean pile have given the right combination? No, again I ask what are the odds? Then how would it have been possible in the hypothetical organic soup?

The proteins needed for life have very complex molecules. What is the chance of even a simple protein molecule forming at random in an organic soup? the odds are
one in 10113 (1 followed by 113 zeros) dismissed by mathematicians as never happening for all eternity .An idea of the odds, or probability, involved is seen in the fact that the number 10113 is larger than the estimated total number of all the atoms in the universe.

Folks I didnt make these odds up ,this is evolutionists acknowledge it to be one in 10113

Evolution is a fact

Evolutionists are you aware that evolution is mathematically impossible? | Yahoo Answers

Some proteins serve as structural materials and others as enzymes. The latter speed up needed chemical reactions in the cell. Without such help, the cell would die. Not just a few, but 2,000 proteins serving as enzymes are needed for the cell’s activity. What are the chances of obtaining all of these at random?

Now look at nucleotides, the structural units of DNA, which bears the genetic code. Five histones are involved in DNA histones are thought to be involved in governing the activity of genes. The chance of forming even the simplest of these histones is said to be 1 in 20100—how large are these odds?

Larger than the total of all the atoms in all the stars and galaxies visible in the largest astronomical telescopes THAT EXIST.

want more proof Jehovah GOD was behind this?

How about the origin of the complete genetic code a requirement for cell reproduction. The old puzzle of the chicken or the egg rears its head relative to proteins and DNA proteins depend on DNA for their formation. But DNA cannot form without preexisting protein,this create a paradox which came first,the protein or the DNA? To accept evolutionists theory the answer must be they developed in parallel.In effect, the chicken’ and ‘the egg’ must have evolved simultaneously, neither one coming from the other.

Evolutionary theory attempts to eliminate the need for the impossible to be accomplished in one blow by espousing a step-by-step process by which natural selection could do its work gradually. However, without the genetic code to begin reproduction, there can be no material for natural selection to select.
The process has had forever in theory to get it right the problem is it would take longer than FOREVER to get it right.

Somewhere along forever of time the primitive cell had to devise something that revolutionized life on earth photosynthesis.This process, by which plants take in carbon dioxide and give off oxygen.

Biologist F. W. Went - Google Search

Biologist F. W. Went states, “a process that no one has yet been able to reproduce in a test tube.”⁠22 Yet, by chance, a tiny simple cell is thought to have originated it.Seems someone knew we were coming needing oxygen.

This process of photosynthesis turned an atmosphere that contained no free oxygen into one in which one molecule out of every five is oxygen. As a result, animals could breathe oxygen and live, and an ozone layer could form to protect all life from the damaging effects of ultraviolet radiation but Im to believe this all was random chance.

Intelligence must somehow have been involved in bringing life into existence,
If a spontaneous beginning for life is to be accepted as scientific fact, it should be established by the scientific method. This has been described as follows:

"Observe what happens; based on those observations, form a theory as to what may be true; test the theory by further observations and by experiments; and watch to see if the predictions based on the theory are fulfilled"

In an attempt to apply the scientific method, it has not been possible to observe the spontaneous generation of life. There is no evidence that it is happening now, and of course no human observer was around when evolutionists say it was happening. No theory concerning it has been verified by observation. Laboratory experiments have failed to repeat it. Predictions based on the theory have not been fulfilled. With such an inability to apply the scientific method, is it honest science to elevate such a theory to the level of fact?

Professor Wald of Harvard University

Professor Wald of Harvard University - Google Search

“to concede that the spontaneous generation of a living organism is impossible.”
But what does this proponent of evolution actually believe? He answers: “Yet here we are—as a result, I believe, of spontaneous generation

Does that sound like objective science?

I think the logical intelligence of the human mind deep down inside subconsciously
believe the existence of a supreme being ,but because conditions are so horrible ,death ,sickness .pandemics ,natural disasters faith is demised in a loving GOD.
Therefore theories come forth to explain how we came to be excluding a GOD as the first cause.

Bur Jehovah GOD has a purpose for man and this earth
click this link to explore the scriptures :

https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/happy-life/what-was-gods-original-purpose-for-man/

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Question self.

Why did natural present male man. Living. Owning highest self presence. Spiritual and observed reasoning very intelligent agree to scientific terms. Attack. Change. Destroy. Convert. Observe all functions disappearance of mass. Completed answer.

Mass existed. Mass converted. Mass energy beginning to end present totally removed,?

How is that status holy or a supported male thesis presence of God original. Being mass. One body of mass. A planet self formed. Entity O self present. Science theme to own machine. Science. Abstracted from the first. Origin. The one. Planet and stone?

First God in science terms. To explain.
First God to own a human built machine?

Who is he in this self historic review?

A human.
A healthy human.
An inventor false creator.
A man.
An adult man whose life continuance a man baby. Which makes him a father.

Science inventor as the only son life living inside heavenly mass gases.. baptised above his own head with holy life water. Oxygen generated.

His owned terms.

Who sacrificed his life by changing natural.

His father did. By God changed.

How did God spirit gas creator owner heal him?

Said he died in cellular body?

Sacrifice of life body witnessed!

Ice what was reborn end each year melted. Water evaporation returned. Healed his life blood and cell.

Saviour star wandering body put the sprit gas mass missing. Burnt out by science God irradiation release. Spirit mass gases returned into heavens.

Stone released its form. Earth did. Spirit gas disappeared. Stone star saviour put it back. Witnessed.

Life cell irradiated in all life. Blood in bio life changed. Life suffered as atmospheric irradiation was activated.

Core release from the heart of earth attacked life.

2012 oxygen and water replacement gases returned a mathematical forecast for human cell blood health.to return.

Did not return. Science increased core radiation release. Life proven sacrificed again. A data description Bible how and why life gets sacrificed.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
There are many problems that confronts evolutionary theory ,odds are one that cant be explained to be believable.

I talk about the odds against logic, there are over 100 amino acids, but only 20 are needed for life’s proteins.they come in two shapes: Some of the molecules are “right-handed and others are left handed .IF they formed at a random process of a organic soup, it seems its most likely that half would be right handed and half left handed.

There is no known reason why either shape should be preferred in living things. Yet, of the 20 amino acids producing life’s proteins, all are left-handed ,what are the odds?
How can thus be logically explained other by designed that only the specifically required kinds would be united in the soup for life to exist.

Again I speak of odds ,Probability that the correct amino acids would come together to form a protein molecule.Its liken to big thoroughly mixed pile gobbyde goop of red beans and white beans containing equal numbers now in this pile are over 100 different varieties of beans. Now, if you plunged a scoop into this pile, what do you think you would get? To get the beans that represent the basic components of a protein, you would have to scoop up ONLY red ones no white ones at all and when the perfect conditions exist you only have 1 chance to get this right forever,not only this but your scoop must contain only 20 varieties of the red beans, and each one must be in a specific, preassigned place in the scoop.

In the scientific world of protein, a single mistake in any one of these requirements would cause the protein that is produced to fail to function properly.

Would any amount of stirring and scooping in this hypothetical bean pile have given the right combination? No, again I ask what are the odds? Then how would it have been possible in the hypothetical organic soup?

The proteins needed for life have very complex molecules. What is the chance of even a simple protein molecule forming at random in an organic soup? the odds are
one in 10113 (1 followed by 113 zeros) dismissed by mathematicians as never happening for all eternity .An idea of the odds, or probability, involved is seen in the fact that the number 10113 is larger than the estimated total number of all the atoms in the universe.

Folks I didnt make these odds up ,this is evolutionists acknowledge it to be one in 10113

Evolution is a fact

Evolutionists are you aware that evolution is mathematically impossible? | Yahoo Answers

Some proteins serve as structural materials and others as enzymes. The latter speed up needed chemical reactions in the cell. Without such help, the cell would die. Not just a few, but 2,000 proteins serving as enzymes are needed for the cell’s activity. What are the chances of obtaining all of these at random?

Now look at nucleotides, the structural units of DNA, which bears the genetic code. Five histones are involved in DNA histones are thought to be involved in governing the activity of genes. The chance of forming even the simplest of these histones is said to be 1 in 20100—how large are these odds?

Larger than the total of all the atoms in all the stars and galaxies visible in the largest astronomical telescopes THAT EXIST.

want more proof Jehovah GOD was behind this?

How about the origin of the complete genetic code a requirement for cell reproduction. The old puzzle of the chicken or the egg rears its head relative to proteins and DNA proteins depend on DNA for their formation. But DNA cannot form without preexisting protein,this create a paradox which came first,the protein or the DNA? To accept evolutionists theory the answer must be they developed in parallel.In effect, the chicken’ and ‘the egg’ must have evolved simultaneously, neither one coming from the other.

Evolutionary theory attempts to eliminate the need for the impossible to be accomplished in one blow by espousing a step-by-step process by which natural selection could do its work gradually. However, without the genetic code to begin reproduction, there can be no material for natural selection to select.
The process has had forever in theory to get it right the problem is it would take longer than FOREVER to get it right.

Somewhere along forever of time the primitive cell had to devise something that revolutionized life on earth photosynthesis.This process, by which plants take in carbon dioxide and give off oxygen.

Biologist F. W. Went - Google Search

Biologist F. W. Went states, “a process that no one has yet been able to reproduce in a test tube.”⁠22 Yet, by chance, a tiny simple cell is thought to have originated it.Seems someone knew we were coming needing oxygen.

This process of photosynthesis turned an atmosphere that contained no free oxygen into one in which one molecule out of every five is oxygen. As a result, animals could breathe oxygen and live, and an ozone layer could form to protect all life from the damaging effects of ultraviolet radiation but Im to believe this all was random chance.

Intelligence must somehow have been involved in bringing life into existence,
If a spontaneous beginning for life is to be accepted as scientific fact, it should be established by the scientific method. This has been described as follows:

"Observe what happens; based on those observations, form a theory as to what may be true; test the theory by further observations and by experiments; and watch to see if the predictions based on the theory are fulfilled"

In an attempt to apply the scientific method, it has not been possible to observe the spontaneous generation of life. There is no evidence that it is happening now, and of course no human observer was around when evolutionists say it was happening. No theory concerning it has been verified by observation. Laboratory experiments have failed to repeat it. Predictions based on the theory have not been fulfilled. With such an inability to apply the scientific method, is it honest science to elevate such a theory to the level of fact?

Professor Wald of Harvard University

Professor Wald of Harvard University - Google Search

“to concede that the spontaneous generation of a living organism is impossible.”
But what does this proponent of evolution actually believe? He answers: “Yet here we are—as a result, I believe, of spontaneous generation

Does that sound like objective science?

I think the logical intelligence of the human mind deep down inside subconsciously
believe the existence of a supreme being ,but because conditions are so horrible ,death ,sickness .pandemics ,natural disasters faith is demised in a loving GOD.
Therefore theories come forth to explain how we came to be excluding a GOD as the first cause.

Bur Jehovah GOD has a purpose for man and this earth
click this link to explore the scriptures :

https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/happy-life/what-was-gods-original-purpose-for-man/
Please show your math

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
LOL!

Ok, no...

Indels are single-events. That is, the insertion or deletion IS a mutation. You don't count all of the bases in an indel when considering mutations.

I have no model and take account of indels in - I asked because you seem to think raw 'size' differences in genomes must all be beneficial mutations. That was why I asked - not all mutations are beneficial, and not every single base is a mutation. This was all in response to this false claim of yours:

"Since we supposedly share 99% of our genome with chimps and genomes are 3Billion base pairs long, that would imply that there is a difference of 30,000,000 base pairs.
Or in other words 30,000,000 mutations
"​

OK then - I am a neutralist, and thus ReMine's and batten's claims are moot and evolution is A-OK.:rolleyes:

They both happened. Neutral more so than beneficial.

LOL!
I go with the preponderance of evidence, and the evidence is that unless there is good evidence that selection occurred, assume a mutant is neutral.
OBVIOUSLY selection has occurred, and lots of it. But to think ,as you do, that EVERY nucleotide difference in compared genomes MUST HAVE BEEN a beneficial mutation is truly absurd - even actual selectionists do not do that.

If every nucleotide difference is a fixed beneficial mutation, what do you think about the nucleotide differences between any 2 humans?

I have made NO claim regarding numbers of mutations.

And why add the "testable" burden to me? Where are ReMine's tests? Where are YOUR tests of Haldane's model? I mean besides the ones that essentially falsified it?

Where are Batten's tests? Is his model testable?

Why do I have to have testable models and your heroes only have to make assertions?
tas8831" OBVIOUSLY selection has occurred, and lots of it"

Who makes the selection, please?

Regards
G-d selects at every stage of human birth under the processes set by him, it could be called evolution in general terms rather than a spontaneous/hurried/immediate or all of a sudden birth/creation, I understand. Please refer my next post #3550 in this connection for some verses of Quran. Right, please?

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

Came across this little gem a bit ago and thought I'd share.

Thoughts?

Quran mentions:
(3:6:3) yuṣawwirukum shapes you هُوَ الَّذِي يُصَوِّرُكُمْ فِي الْأَرْحَامِ كَيْفَ يَشَاءُ
(7:11:4) ṣawwarnākum We fashioned you وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَاكُمْ ثُمَّ صَوَّرْنَاكُمْ ثُمَّ قُلْنَا لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ اسْجُدُوا لِآدَمَ
(40:64:9) waṣawwarakum and He formed you وَصَوَّرَكُمْ فَأَحْسَنَ صُوَرَكُمْ وَرَزَقَكُمْ مِنَ الطَّيِّبَاتِ
(64:3:5) waṣawwarakum and He formed you وَصَوَّرَكُمْ فَأَحْسَنَ صُوَرَكُمْ وَإِلَيْهِ الْمَصِيرُ
The Quranic Arabic Corpus - Quran Dictionary

[3:7] ہُوَ الَّذِیۡ یُصَوِّرُکُمۡ فِی الۡاَرۡحَامِ کَیۡفَ یَشَآءُ ؕ لَاۤ اِلٰہَ اِلَّا ہُوَ الۡعَزِیۡزُ الۡحَکِیۡمُ ﴿۷﴾
He it is Who fashions you in the wombs as He wills; there is no God but He, the Mighty, the Wise.
[7:12] وَ لَقَدۡ خَلَقۡنٰکُمۡ ثُمَّ صَوَّرۡنٰکُمۡ ثُمَّ قُلۡنَا لِلۡمَلٰٓئِکَۃِ اسۡجُدُوۡا لِاٰدَمَ ٭ۖ فَسَجَدُوۡۤا اِلَّاۤ اِبۡلِیۡسَ ؕ لَمۡ یَکُنۡ مِّنَ السّٰجِدِیۡنَ ﴿۱۲﴾
And We did create you and then We gave you shape; then said We to the angels, ‘Submit to Adam;’ and they all submitted but Iblis did not; he would not be of those who submit.
[40:65] اَللّٰہُ الَّذِیۡ جَعَلَ لَکُمُ الۡاَرۡضَ قَرَارًا وَّ السَّمَآءَ بِنَآءً وَّ صَوَّرَکُمۡ فَاَحۡسَنَ صُوَرَکُمۡ وَ رَزَقَکُمۡ مِّنَ الطَّیِّبٰتِ ؕ ذٰلِکُمُ اللّٰہُ رَبُّکُمۡ ۚۖ فَتَبٰرَکَ اللّٰہُ رَبُّ الۡعٰلَمِیۡنَ ﴿۶۵﴾
Allah it is Who has made for you the earth a resting-place, and the heaven a canopy, and has given you shape and made your shapes perfect, and has provided you with good things. Such is Allah, your Lord. So blessed is Allah, the Lord of the worlds.
[64:4] خَلَقَ السَّمٰوٰتِ وَ الۡاَرۡضَ بِالۡحَقِّ وَ صَوَّرَکُمۡ فَاَحۡسَنَ صُوَرَکُمۡ ۚ وَ اِلَیۡہِ الۡمَصِیۡرُ ﴿۴﴾
He created the heavens and the earth with truth, and He shaped you and made your shapes beautiful, and to Him is the ultimate return.
OOOOOO
Quran does not present spontaneous/hurried/immediate or all of a sudden birth of human/s, please?
Right, please?

Regards

Last edited:

tas8831

Nobody.

Selection is what we call differential reproductive success.
The better adapted one is to the environment, the more likely one is to leave viable offspring.
Regards
G-d selects at every stage of human birth under the processes set by him, it could be called evolution in general terms rather than a spontaneous/hurried/immediate or all of a sudden birth/creation, I understand. Please refer my next post #3550 in this connection for some verses of Quran. Right, please?
Wrong.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Nobody.

The better adapted one is to the environment, the more likely one is to leave viable offspring.

Wrong.
tas8831 wrote, "Selection is what we call differential reproductive success.
"

Who has selected the letters/words of one's above expression colored in magenta, please? Right, please?

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Nobody.

Wrong.
tas8831 wrote," we"

Who are the ones included in one's " we" , please? Right, please?

Regards

Tiberius

Regards

The different pressures that exist in the environment.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
tas8831 wrote, "Selection is what we call differential reproductive success.
"

Who has selected the letters/words of one's above expression colored in magenta, please? Right, please?

Regards

In context of evolutionary biology, your use of the word "selected" makes exactly zero sense.

But I have a feeling that you already know that. You're just playing silly semantic games.

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
But Atheists/Atheism have no bearing on biology, then why go Atheists/Atheism and profess it, please? Right friend, please?

It's not the atheists particularly profess it, it's that most of the people who reject it do so for religious reasons (and ask questions like "who makes the selection?").