• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dr Prof Alex Jones Explains Advanced Physics

Rational Agnostic

What a beautiful, articulate video made by the fine scholar and teacher, Mr. Alex Jones. I learn so much from this brilliant scientist, and only wish that I could be as intelligent, knowledgeable, and wise as him. He really deserves a Nobel Prize.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Rogan (I think that's his name) looks like he is ready to call 911 LOL...

I cannot grasp why anyone would even think to consult this man (Jones) on any topic.

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
His speech makes sense to me...I agree with most of it.

ha...and btw...InfoWars at least debunked the idiotic farce of Syrian chemical attacks

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Alex Jones and Joe Rogan are both garbage. Who cares what they have to say. This should've been posted in the jokes section or not posted at all. It doesn't belong here.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
What a beautiful, articulate video made by the fine scholar and teacher, Mr. Alex Jones. I learn so much from this brilliant scientist, and only wish that I could be as intelligent, knowledgeable, and wise as him. He really deserves a Nobel Prize.

Its funny but its has no context and the words don't match his lip movements. So I am very skeptical and I can easily believe he said it.

David T

Premium Member
Alex Jones and Joe Rogan are both garbage. Who cares what they have to say. This should've been posted in the jokes section or not posted at all. It doesn't belong here.

He makes creationism seem like hard science!!!!

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I don't know that I'd call Joe Rogan garbage. I've seen a few of his interviews and haven't heard him utter anything that was remotely controversial. His Wiki page is about as benign as it gets. His interview with Jordan Peterson and Bret Weinstein was, in a word, wonderful.

Edit: Then again, I was unaware that he was also allegedly a standup "comic". I watched him for about 20 after I posted this and don't think I cracked a smile in the entire 20 min. I'm certainly not into his brand of humor or what is supposedly humorous. He is nothing like this, that I have seen, in the video interviews I have seen him do.

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I don't know that I'd call Joe Rogan garbage. I've seen a few of his interviews and haven't heard him utter anything that was remotely controversial. His Wiki page is about as benign as it gets. His interview with Jordan Peterson and Bret Weinstein was, in a word, wonderful.

Edit: Then again, I was unaware that he was also allegedly a standup "comic". I watched him for about 20 after I posted this and don't think I cracked a smile in the entire 20 min. I'm certainly not into his brand of humor or what is supposedly humorous. He is nothing like this, that I have seen, in the video interviews I have seen him do.
He's a transphobe who spews MRA crap at times. Unless he tore the crank Peterson a new one, that's not going to win points with me.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Jordan Peterson is a crank? Seriously?
Seriously? He's extremely sexist (made some dangerous comments about rape, too), transphobic, homophobic (he argued against gay marriage), believes in that dumb conspiracy theory about scary "post-modern cultural Marxists", has various pseudo-scientific beliefs, etc. He's a pseudo-intellectual who is good at making himself appear otherwise. He is able to sound good on the surface, in videos and in person, but when you think about it or see his quotes in words, it all falls apart.
Jordan Peterson - RationalWiki

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Holy hitpiece, batman.

Believe what you will @Lvcifer Invictvs we obviously cannot have a rational discussion about this.
Quoting him and documenting his own actions is a "hitpiece"? Yeah, apparently we're not going to be able to have a rational discussion about this. You like him if you want, but I'm certainly not going to.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Quoting him and documenting his own actions is a "hitpiece"? Yeah, apparently we're not going to be able to have a rational discussion about this. You like him if you want, but I'm certainly not going to.
Yes, it is. On their own About page they clearly state:

"Additionally, it's worth nothing that RationalWiki is deemed to have a slight (politically center-left) bias compared to Wikipedia — and that's no surprise, as we explicitly do not aim for a neutral point of view."

Essentially, if you say anything that even sounds negative to the progressive mindset you are a nutcase.:rolleyes:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Yes, it is. On their own About page they clearly state:

"Additionally, it's worth nothing that RationalWiki is deemed to have a slight (politically center-left) bias compared to Wikipedia — and that's no surprise, as we explicitly do not aim for a neutral point of view."

Essentially, if you say anything that even sounds negative to the progressive mindset you are a nutcase.:rolleyes:
I'm not interested in neutrality, I'm interested in truth and facts. RationalWiki tends to be very good at pointing out why various figures are problematic as well as being very detailed. It's like getting mad at Snopes for not being neutral. If someone says something wrong or crazy, it should be pointed out. But this is shooting the messanger. The issue is him, not the source.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I'm not interested in neutrality, I'm interested in truth and facts. RationalWiki tends to be very good at pointing out why various figures are problematic as well as being very detailed. It's like getting mad at Snopes for not being neutral. If someone says something wrong or crazy, it should be pointed out. But this is shooting the messanger. The issue is him, not the source.
I give up.