• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Doritos to launch Gay Pride flag chips

Will you continue to buy Doritos

• Yes

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
Americastanians were once smarter?
When?

Before they started worshipping Iphones.

worship5.jpg

Texting zombies everywhere.

ftC1KX9.gif

leibowde84

Veteran Member
My point is that they are obviously getting on the bandwagon for money reasons.They could care less about the cause.Using social politics to move a product.
Pretty much every successful business does this, so why does this specifically bother you?

Mycroft

Ministry of Serendipity
It's sad that people buy into this kind of stuff. Not because people shouldn't support Gay Pride or marriage equality, they should. It's sad because this sort of thing has a terrible, pathetic subtext.

We Support Gay Rights*

*Buy our stuff.

Demonslayer

My point is that they are obviously getting on the bandwagon for money reasons.They could care less about the cause.Using social politics to move a product.

Chik-Fil-A did the same thing, only using anti-gay message to drive in business. Anti-gay people lined up around the block when they came out with their anit-gay message. Did you protest that as well?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member

Because I'm a freedom and equality loving guy. There is no rational, substantiated justification to deny people such rights. People shouldn't have the superstitions of others imposed upon them in a civilized society. Why should the love between two consenting adults that harms no one be anyone else's business, anyway?

Let me ask you this; would you be fine with your government denying you the right to eat beef due to it being forbidden by hinduism despite not being a hindu? If you think something is a "sin" then don't do it, but when it comes to other people's lives, why should your nose be in it?