• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Doritos to launch Gay Pride flag chips

Will you continue to buy Doritos

• Yes

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
This is incredible! I wonder if they will start making other color chips for other groups now?
Do you agree with this?

Taste the Rainbow: Doritos to Launch Pride Flag-Inspired Tortilla Chips

ece1e441e73806c987dc8444c014cc793cfe5ba7.jpg

https://www.yahoo.com/food/taste-the-rainbow-doritos-to-launch-pride-129278336241.html

Sees

Dragonslayer
I just came home from a grocery store and two of the things I got my kids were rainbow colored Goldfish crackers and Doritos...sure I would have bought rainbow colored Doritos if they had them :) I do check ingredients to see what they use for coloring and such - of course Doritos ain't the best ingredients as it is but an occasional snack.

I wouldn't specifically buy or not buy based on the Pride aspect. I support that in other ways than groceries lol

Theweirdtophat

They don't need to be political about it. Doritos are already unhealthy anyway. Are they going to have gay cookies, too? Besides I wish the gays would use something other than a rainbow. You can't wear a rainbow shirt or have rainbows around you without being labeled gay nowadays. Kind of like the word "gay" itself which used to mean happy.

Besides it's inaccurate as these chips are missing a yellow and indigo color. xD

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Yes, they do.

Ps.I'm not even making this up.I was literally just thinking about you yesterday afternoon.I guess I felt your presence.Lol..
Good to see you again.:D
I like Doritos, but I don't think I'd buy them just because of how they look. Lol. I was actually at the store yesterday and thought of getting a bag of Doritos, too.

Cool! :) Yeah, here I am. I missed this place. I was just mad about some stuff that happened and needed time away.

I like Doritos, but I don't think I'd buy them just because of how they look. Lol. I was actually at the store yesterday and thought of getting a bag of Doritos, too.

Cool! :) Yeah, here I am. I missed this place. I was just mad about some stuff that happened and needed time away.

I love Doritos but I am so mad they got involved in social politics just to market their product more.

Ps.This place missed you too.Glad you decided to come back.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Besides I wish the gays would use something other than a rainbow. You can't wear a rainbow shirt or have rainbows around you without being labeled gay nowadays.

I think as gayness stops being an issue and becomes just another quirk, that sort of perception will go away.

As to the OP, it's missing the option "Don't buy them now, because they are about as junky as it gets. But will look for them at the store to buy as a party decoration:)
Tom

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I love Doritos but I am so mad they got involved in social politics just to market their product more.

Ps.This place missed you too.Glad you decided to come back.
Well, that's to be expected. They're a corporation and they want to make money by marketing their products to certain demographics. It makes sense to market to gays because they generally have more disposable income than other groups. It doesn't make me mad. I just think they look gross. Lol.

Aww, that's sweet. :) I would hope I would be missed! I mean, at least some people liked me on here. :p

Oh, and this thread is making me eat a bag of Doritos I got at Subway. Marketing success. Lol.

Theweirdtophat

Maybe they want people to despise it, making them buy regular doritos and increasing their sales even more. It's brilliant. xD

You can't wear a rainbow shirt or have rainbows around you without being labeled gay nowadays.

To be honest, unless you are a professional juggler, you will probably be labelled far worse things than gay if you are strolling around in a rainbow coloured shirt. I'd certainly hope that people would interpret it as a sign of gay pride rather than them believing it reflected my reasoned judgement regarding aesthetic sophistication. :D