• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Doritos to launch Gay Pride flag chips

Will you continue to buy Doritos

• Yes

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Norman

Defender of Truth
Sad really.
that he best you have is to try and shift the burden of proof.
Reveals you do not have anything other than opinion to support your empty claim.

Norman: In a real debate on the same subject, the burden of proof is on both contenders. Debate 101

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Norman: Here are some facts for you in the country that you live in, read and digest.
HIV severely affects gay and bisexual men—more than any other group in the United States. Gay and bisexual men make up about 2% of the overall population, but account for approximately two-thirds of all new HIV infections each year. Data included in CDC’s 2013
National HIV Prevention Progress Report show that there was a 12% increase in new infections among gay and bisexual men overall between 2008 and 2010, and a 22% increase among young gay and bisexual men aged 13-24. Gay and bisexual men also account for over half of the 1.1 million people living with HIV in the United States. A 2011 study in 20 U.S. cities found that 18% of gay or bisexual men had HIV. That’s about 1 in 6 men. Of these men, 33% did not know they had HIV. Those who are unaware that they have HIV may infect others without knowing it. Also, those who do not know they are HIV-positive are not able to get HIV treatment that can protect their health and reduce the chance of transmitting HIV to their partners.

why do you think this is so Mestemia?

Reference:

http://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/HIV.htm
Let me guess...
GodDidIt, right?

You will need to point out the part where it is not natural...
Take your time, I will wait.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Norman: You have not been excellent in ratifying your belief's Mestemia. So, you are an ace in the whole of Persuasive Communication?
If the best you can offer up is asking me to prove the opposite of your claim, you have nothing.
Interesting that with your throwing around the big words you cannot grasp the simplest points of logic.

Please be so kind as to present the post where I made the claim that homosexuality is natural?
you can't.
Because I never made any such claim.

Are you going to support your claims or are you content with the blow to your credibility?

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Norman: In a real debate on the same subject, the burden of proof is on both contenders. Debate 101
The only thing I have claimed is that you have not supported your claim.

Now since it is painfully obvious you have no intentions of ever supporting your claim....