• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Doritos to launch Gay Pride flag chips

Will you continue to buy Doritos

• Yes

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Sees

Dragonslayer
Seems you have to donate at least $10 to the nonprofit and then Doritos will ship you out a bag, while covering product and shipping costs and not getting any profit (other than image boost). I think it is a more classy, honorable way to do these kind of things and I'm a bit surprised.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Maybe they want people to despise it, making them buy regular doritos and increasing their sales even more. It's brilliant. xD
If you think this is going to not be a successful endeavor, you are in desperate need of a "reality check". People in major cities accross the US are going to love putting their support of ss marriage in everyone else's faces.

Theweirdtophat

If you think this is going to not be a successful endeavor, you are in desperate need of a "reality check". People in major cities accross the US are going to love putting their support of ss marriage in everyone else's faces.

You usually don't understand my posts so I'll try to make it more clear. People would despise it for other reasons other than supporting gays. Did you look at the bag and all of those colors? It'll probably taste horrible. xD Besides they aren't even rainbow chips. They are clearly missing the color yellow and indigo. xD

leibowde84

Veteran Member
You usually don't understand my posts so I'll try to make it more clear. People would despise it for other reasons other than supporting gays. Did you look at the bag and all of those colors? It'll probably taste horrible. xD Besides they aren't even rainbow chips. They are clearly missing the color yellow and indigo. xD
They are going to taste like all other doritos. It's all chemicals, so the color really doesn't change much. The rest of your points seem to be irrelevant. No one is doing any rainbow accuracy checks.

Theweirdtophat

They are going to taste like all other doritos. It's all chemicals, so the color really doesn't change much. The rest of your points seem to be irrelevant. No one is doing any rainbow accuracy checks.

Not much point in buying them if they taste like regular Doritos. Did they specify a specific flavor to it? No one was doing accuracy checks because they missed those two colors, but really it's a joke and I'm messing around. Although even if it's supposed to taste like regular Doritos, I doubt it, due to all of those artificial flavors and colors.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Not much point in buying them if they taste like regular Doritos. Did they specify a specific flavor to it? No one was doing accuracy checks because they missed those two colors, but really it's a joke and I'm messing around. Although even if it's supposed to taste like regular Doritos, I doubt it, due to all of those artificial flavors and colors.
All doritos are artificial flavors and colors. A change in color does not effect the taste. And, I believe they are the same flavor as normal (red) doritos. People will buy them to show their support for homosexual rights.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
I do love me some Doritos (spicy nacho) :yum:, I doubt I would get the 'rainbow' brand, but not because of the gay pride thing. And yes, it is sad to use social issues in the marketing of food, let alone anything else. A tasteless move by Doritos.

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
But, I know many Gay people who eat tons of this kind of stuff. You are only 1.
I did not say they do not eat,I said they do not like to get unsaturated fats. It is way different. Though I like you because as a straight guy you should be having lotta of gay friends in order to comment on things even what passes through our throats into stomas!

Did they specify a specific flavor to it?

Probably some special deviant variety like 'corrupting our youth flavour', 'destroying religious liberty flavour', 'assless chaps flavour' or 'ruining the institution of marriage flavour'.

Can't even eat a snack these days without the gays rubbing their homosexuality in your face.

:eek:

I'm going to start buying Doritos just so I can boycott them in protest. Then I will only buy heterosexual junk food, just like what Jesus ate. :D

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
Probably some special deviant variety like 'corrupting our youth flavour', 'destroying religious liberty flavour', 'assless chaps flavour' or 'ruining the institution of marriage flavour'.

Can't even eat a snack these days without the gays rubbing their homosexuality in your face.

:eek:

I'm going to start buying Doritos just so I can boycott them in protest. Then I will only buy heterosexual junk food, just like what Jesus ate. :D
Despite the sarcastic tone in your post, I am fairly certain there are a large number of people who might take up this position. :D

Whats going on here?

ambiguously-gay-doritos.jpg