• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Doritos to launch Gay Pride flag chips

Will you continue to buy Doritos

• Yes

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
@Adramelek

Reminds me of the Garbage Pail kids stuff back in the 80's.

os4_132a.jpg
Garbage_Pail_Jess_10_23_13.jpg
armpit+britt.jpg

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
something only referred to as 'Smooth.'"

I think "Smooth" is a brand of personal lubricant. Probably tastes like shampoo, not my first choice.

But I suppose if people are willing to eat nutrient free flakes of fat drenched corn and chemicals they've probably eaten worse things. It's a big world.
Tom

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
They are going to taste like all other doritos. It's all chemicals, so the color really doesn't change much. The rest of your points seem to be irrelevant. No one is doing any rainbow accuracy checks.
I got time, I could start, if you wanted.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I don't buy Doritos that often as it is, and these I won't get just because I don't like ranch flavoring. But it sickens me when someone wants to piggy-back off a social movement to make a buck.
“There’s nothing bolder than being yourself,” the company declares on the package.
Yup. Be bold by being yourself by purchasing a mass-manufactured product from a corporation that wants you to do their bidding, which is buying their crap.

When I was a kid I remember this funny man with a big mustache on the Doritos commercials.I miss the good old days.I'm going to miss Doritos.

maxresdefault.jpg

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Idk..in this say and age anything is possible.This world is headed in a bad direction.Reminds me of that movie "Idiocracy." It's a look at the future of America.lol..

Idiocracy had to do with stupid heterosexual people having too many children. Seems to work against your point.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't buy Doritos that often as it is, and these I won't get just because I don't like ranch flavoring. But it sickens me when someone wants to piggy-back off a social movement to make a buck.
“There’s nothing bolder than being yourself,” the company declares on the package.
Yup. Be bold by being yourself by purchasing a mass-manufactured product from a corporation that wants you to do their bidding, which is buying their crap.
From what I saw.....
You won’t find these fun snacks in stores — you can only snag a bag of Doritos Rainbows if you donate $10 or more to the It Gets Better Project.
...... the gay chips are only available to those who make a donation to the cause.
Can't just go out & buy'm.
Is this really wrong?

Last edited: