• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does your *god* speak?

Metempsychosis

Reincarnation of 'Anti-religion'
Oh really! And these astonishing feats are well-known to science?
There are innumerable Buddha/Hindu yogis who can perform these cheap feats.Science cannot and will not explain these things.

Prove it with non-biased scientific observation as I have done with Buddhist brain studies. Otherwise, you're just blowing smoke..[/COLOR]
Please prove the existence of Christ.Just because u have a Bible ,does not mean Christ existed in history.

My knowledge of ancient Canaanite religious practices is limited as much as my knowledge of ancient Egyptian religious practices or Hindu religious practices for that matter. But one does not need to be an expert to see the glaring correlations between the Vedic gods made into "Hebrew" progenitors by ancient Hebrew writers.

Your knowledge of Vedic gods themselves is shallow and does not give any solid proof.The correlation u found is useless since Hindu religious practices are false when yoga is false.

So? What's your point? I can't talk about Brahmanic origins to back up my criticisms of Abrahamic borrowing without attribution?
Ur comments are baseless and are not worthy of follower of the religion who consider yourself to be.

Any theology or philosophy that wants to narrow down human consciousness to a single brain state by saying this brain state is the highest goal of human knowledge, "enlightenment", is harmful to human society in my opinion.
It is increasing awareness,rather than narrowing human consciousness.

God directed me to find this fatal flaw in Buddhist philosophy and once found it forever exposes Buddhism and all such brain manipulative meditative techniques and ideologies as fraudulent.
Your God again is unprovable.

No wonder the West took off in advanced human achievement after adopting the scientific method of learning while Buddhists lagged behind
Great achievement.Congratulations.

Japan being the exception only because of their military leader's interests in using new technology to win wars forced them to adapt to the ways of the Westerners. Buddhism, seeking to demote ego-driven behavior does not promote innovation as it glorifies traditions and the ancients fascination with those who seemed so calm and collected due to intense training in brain manipulation to deactivate their brain's sense of self centers.
The America and Europe are exceptions to same rule.You forgot Christian countries which form half of Africa and South America .These countries are not that much developed.As friend Nowhere man writes " Your beef is actually with yourself and your ego."
My comments have nothing to religions Buddhism ,Christianity.etc.
BTW.What is goal of Biomystic Christianity?To expose Buddhism right?But you end up exposing yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

biomystic

I give explanations. You guys post soundbites..and personal attack. To me that means you've got no other defense for your views other than slander.

When you come back with some of substance to discuss and not one-liners I'll be here. Otherwise, you're just wasting my time..

Metempsychosis

I give explanations. You guys post soundbites..and personal attack. To me that means you've got no other defense for your views other than slander.

When you come back with some of substance to discuss and not one-liners I'll be here. Otherwise, you're just wasting my time..

Your explanations aren't any better than those sound bites.

Mr Cheese

"ms bio mystic, you have demonstrated you have no grasp of Buddhism
which is fine, yet you have felt the need to condemn it...."

This is exactly what I mean. You say I have no grasp of Buddhism which says virtually nothing about how I have no grasp. It's just empty negative verbiage. I have told you several times now that God directs me to the fatal flaws in traditional religious and philosophical systems of thought. Buddhism's great fatal .

Yes you have pointed out sevberal times how God is tellign you to point out to others the flaws in another's beliefs....

:facepalm:

to be polite, this is a sign of insanity

so I guess I'll just be polite and smile, because clearly you're "special"
sorry, anyone claiming that God told them to sew the seeds of discord...in any form.... needs to wear a funny hat....as you have clearly demonstrated:D

'I am driven with a mission from God'. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did."

Mr Bush went on: "And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East'. And, by God, I'm gonna do it."

Last edited:

Mr Cheese

Christian mysticism suffers from the same illusion that a brain in bliss consciousness is somehow closer to God but again we are looking at one's attention being focused on self. .

the whole point is to have that focus at all times...be it meditating on a high mountain or washing the barn from horse dung.....

that is what in your ignorance and self prclaimed superior knowledge and direction from God...miss entirely

why?

you really don't understand what you're talkign about!

Mr Cheese

What is goal of Biomystic Christianity?To expose Buddhism right?But you end up exposing yourself.

the internet is full odf wonderful people

I used to know a guy online, claimed he was a fallen angel
claimed he had wings, that were only visible at night

he even wrote and sells a new book of Daniel.....

:cigar:

Come in here, Dear boy, have a cigar.
You're gonna go far,
You're gonna fly high,
You're never gonna die,
You're gonna make it, if you try;
They're gonna love you.
Well I've always had a deep respect,
And I mean that most sincere.
The band is just fantastic,
that is really what I think.
Oh by the way, which one's Pink?

And did we tell you the name of the game, boy?
We call it Riding the Gravy Train.

We're just knocked out.
We heard about the sell-out.
You gotta get an album out.
You owe it to the people.
We're so happy we can hardly count.
Everybody else is just green,
Have you seen the chart?
It's a hell of a start,
It could be made into a monster
If we all pull together as a team.

And did we tell you the name of the game, boy?
We call it Riding the Gravy Train.

biomystic

And for others it may not even register for the rest of their lives because of ego investment will not permit comprehension of the End Times of the bad idea they've fallen for. There's lot's more of you than me posting here so go ahead, pile on the empty-headed putdowns but no matter how you diss me you will never be able to erase the scientific evidence of brain manipulation causing the illusion of "enlightenment".

Metempsychosis

And for others it may not even register for the rest of their lives because of ego investment will not permit comprehension of the End Times of the bad idea they've fallen for. There's lot's more of you than me posting here so go ahead, pile on the empty-headed putdowns but no matter how you diss me you will never be able to erase the scientific evidence of brain manipulation causing the illusion of "enlightenment".

It far better than believing in a human being who hasn't even existed.;)

Mr Cheese

because of ego investment will not permit comprehension of the End ............. .

633722914827104810-safeword.jpg

buddha2.jpg

screen_quote_1.jpg

buddhism-banner-quote-burned.jpg

mlk.jpg

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Buddhism's great fatal flaw has now been exposed by scientists studying Buddhist monks while they meditate towards the goal each had of seeking that state of mind that Buddha achieved.

Originally Posted by biomystic
God directed me to find this fatal flaw in Buddhist philosophy and once found it forever exposes Buddhism and all such brain manipulative meditative techniques and ideologies as fraudulent.

What you are describing here in your own words is definitely not reminiscent of Buddhism nor of the practice.

BTW. You are correct in that "enlightenment" is illusory, and as such, may yet discover all this "dissing" actually arises via your egotistical concept of what/an enlightenment is....

Don't be so hard on yourself. K?

biomystic

What you are describing here in your own words is definitely not reminiscent of Buddhism nor of the practice.

BTW. You are correct in that "enlightenment" is illusory, and as such, may yet discover all this "dissing" actually arises via your egotistical concept of what/an enlightenment is....

Don't be so hard on yourself. K?

I'm not your problem. Those of you attached to "enlightenment" ideology aren't doing yourselves any favor by attacking the messenger. It's the message you've got to worry about. I stand behind my assessment of Buddhist philosophy as inseparable from the goal of brain manipulation to achieve a single brain state in order to avoid psychic pain. You can call me names from here to Sunday and it won't erase what brain scientists found out about Buddhist monks meditating. Intense brain manipulation is at the core of Buddhist philosophy. Without it, Buddhism would just be another set of positive social rules. And it appears that when one's sense of self is virtually absent, there is no perception of God. Wonder why that is? :rolleyes:

Guess Buddha didn't receive the Great Gnosis from "enlightenment"..;)

Mr Cheese

I'm not your problem. Those of you attached to "enlightenment" ideology aren't doing yourselves any favor by attacking the messenger. It's the message you've got to worry about. I stand behind my assessment of Buddhist philosophy as inseparable from the goal of brain manipulation to achieve a single brain state in order to avoid psychic pain. You can call me names from here to Sunday and it won't erase what brain scientists found out about Buddhist monks meditating. Intense brain manipulation is at the core of Buddhist philosophy. Without it, Buddhism would just be another set of positive social rules. And it appears that when one's sense of self is virtually absent, there is no perception of God. Wonder why that is? :rolleyes:

summary and conclusion:

biomystic think ug (fart) Buddhism is wong

end story

We all sing kum by car my lord...

cavemen-785548.jpg

My religion is better than yours, I trade you 50 bronto burgers for one of dem Gnosis things...

what is Gnosis thing anyway? Oh it involve smashing brain and not test by scientist with thingy.... ug ok me love you

biomystic

At last you're saying something intelligent, Cheesie. Good for you! A real step forward in your quest for enlightenment.:bow:

Mr Cheese

At last you're saying something intelligent, Cheesie. Good for you! A real step forward in your quest for enlightenment.:bow:

Who said I seek enlightenment?

I seek the grail

;)

Bleed in your own light
Dream of your own life
I miss me
I miss everything I'll never be
And on, and on

I torch my soul to show
The world that I am pure
Deep inside my heart
No more lies

A crown of thorns
An image formed deformed
The mark I've borne
A mark of scorn to you

Consume my love, devour my hate
Only powers my escape
The moon is out, the stars invite
I think I'll leave tonight

So soon I'll find myself alone
To relax and fade away
Do you know what's coming down
Do you know I couldn't stay free?

I shall be free
I shall be free
I shall be free
I shall be free
I shall be free free
Free of those voices inside me
I shall be free
I shall be free

5.jpg

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

This was never any kind of a problem to begin with. Being the manner in the way you are posting, I would say any problem that would be present would be the one you have manifested on your own as evidenced by your dis-pleasure. I don't think any Buddhist practitioner views your notable dissatisfaction as any kind impediment and thus will stop practicing. The impediment is not theirs. Rather, a number of them had compassionately been trying to help you clarify your misconceptions.

Firstly, You should be aware that there is no such thing as Buddhist philosophy, nor any enlightenment ideology (whatever that is:confused:), nor do Buddhists strive for or achieve any (substantial or fixed) goal.

Now, quieting the mind through Buddhist meditation (or sitting) is not anywhere close to brain manipulation, nor is it in anyway intense (It's rather boring actually, and your body aches and itches a lot). Buddhist sitting does not entail set specifics or encourages any kind of definition whatsoever. Surgery is manipulation and can be intense, and has definition. The mosh pit at a Ramones or Rancid concert is manipulation, intense, and there is definition (I think:cool:...hmmmmm..yea there is:)). Because of this, I am under the impression that you are actually confusing focus in meditation (such as breath in Zazen) and associating it with a goal ideology.

As far as what scientists observe about Buddhist brains? Big frigging deal. It shows a scan of a quiet brain. It's not like Buddhist monks are suddenly going around like the Night of the Living Dead and carrying knives and forks, moaning, wearing flannel shirts with suspenders, and eating folks craniums.

Mr Cheese

The follower of knowledge learns as much as he can every day;
The follower of the Way forgets as much as he can every day.

By attrition he reaches a state of inaction
Wherein he does nothing, but nothing remains undone.
To conquer the world, accomplish nothing;
If you must accomplish something,
The world remains beyond conquest.

--Tao Te Ching (Chapter 48)​

biomystic

This was never any kind of a problem to begin with. Being the manner in the way you are posting, I would say any problem that would be present would be the one you have manifested on your own as evidenced by your dis-pleasure. I don't think any Buddhist practitioner views your notable dissatisfaction as any kind impediment and thus will stop practicing. The impediment is not theirs. Rather, a number of them had compassionately been trying to help you clarify your misconceptions.

Firstly, You should be aware that there is no such thing as Buddhist philosophy, nor any enlightenment ideology (whatever that is:confused:), nor do Buddhists strive for or achieve any (substantial or fixed) goal.

Now, quieting the mind through Buddhist meditation (or sitting) is not anywhere close to brain manipulation, nor is it in anyway intense (It's rather boring actually, and your body aches and itches a lot). Buddhist sitting does not entail set specifics or encourages any kind of definition whatsoever. Surgery is manipulation and can be intense, and has definition. The mosh pit at a Ramones or Rancid concert is manipulation, intense, and there is definition (I think:cool:...hmmmmm..yea there is:)). Because of this, I am under the impression that you are actually confusing focus in meditation (such as breath in Zazen) and associating it with a goal ideology.

As far as what scientists observe about Buddhist brains? Big frigging deal. It shows a scan of a quiet brain. It's not like Buddhist monks are suddenly going around like the Night of the Living Dead and carrying knives and forks, moaning, wearing flannel shirts with suspenders, and eating folks craniums.

Not yet anyway, thank God, but there's always hope.

Me, I'll stick to reality served at Burger King and know the face of God without zapping my brain with anything more than a toke or two to get the munchies..