• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does your *god* speak?

biomystic

:p yer so funny sometimes....

“Kabbalah teaches us you never know the narrative you are in while you are in it. But you must have confidence in the goodness of the universe while you actively pursue the path that is right for you.”

- David Ariel

Why turn to the Kabbalah for spiritual authority when Jewish mystics who wrote it and study it can't even tell you where Ezekiel got his Merkabah imagery from? God didn't tell them when They left Judaism behind for Christianity to carry forward spiritual truth.

Mr Cheese

Why turn to the Kabbalah for spiritual authority when Jewish mystics who wrote it and study it can't even tell you where Ezekiel got his Merkabah imagery from? God didn't tell them when They left Judaism behind for Christianity to carry forward spiritual truth.

uh they cant tell you where he fgot his Merkabah imagery from?

:rolleyes: what on earth do you mean?

why renounce mysticism..when it is inherantly a part of that which you ae advocating...especially if you are bandying about the word Gnostic????

Mr Cheese

Yep. I really did do in Buddha. Revealed his trick and from my time onward all intellectuals who are aware of the way human brains work will know that what Buddhists are actually doing to their brains despite all the WORDS of hoary tradition is eliminate electrical functioning of that part of the human brain that controls our sense of self. This is done in order to achieve a bliss conscious state of mind and that, my Buddhists friends, is exactly the same thing as using drugs to change consciousness. If you are satisfied with seeking the Buddhist way to getting high then ignore me. But Buddha's philosophy is now deader than than a dodo for those who want to face reality with a fully functioning brain.

some may be doing as you describe...
but um frankly....

to get high?
:facepalm: gawd....you really have no idea

DO you view Christian mysticism as just an alternative to drugs too?

rule no1: a wise true seeker feels no need to bismirch or rubbish another belief system
because they are beyond such petty daliances. Instead if they find them distateful, they simply walk away. the wise man lives free of conflict.

This is especially true if they do not even understand what is occuring within a "system"
:rolleyes:

“If you want to be unique in the world, to have the mysteries of the world and the secrets of wisdom revealed to you, repeat this teaching and be careful with it until the day of your passing. Do not seek understanding of what is behind you and do not search out the words of your lips. You will understand what is in your heart when you merit the beauty of the chariot [Merkavah]. Be careful with the glory of your Creator, and do not descend to it. And if you descend to it, do not enjoy it. And if you enjoy it, your end is to be banished from the world. ‘It is the glory of God to conceal a matter’ [Proverbs 25:2], lest you be banished from the world.”

- Hechalot Zutarti

My intelligence had never been able to accept the exclu­sivist idea that there is only one valid religion. But now it had learned and most readily accepted the truth that the great religions of the world, all of them equally Heaven-sent in accordance with the various needs of different sectors of humanity, can be graphically represented by points on the circumference of a circle, each point being connected with the center, that is, with God, by a radius. The points stand for the outward aspects of the religions, whereas each radius is the esoteric path which the religion in question offers to those who seek a direct way to God in this life, and who are capable of compliance with the demands of that way of sanctification, demands far more rigorous and exacting than those of the exoteric way of salvation.

The secret (or inner) does not negate or deny the open (or outer), which can at times even be said to surround it, contain it, protect it, albeit perhaps unwittingly. In specifically Islamic terms, the tarigah (Arabic for path or Way) does not replace the shart’ah (the law, the highly developed code of rules and regulations that consti­tutes Islam); both start with the same foundational guidelines. But at the same time, since the esoteric path is one where movement takes place inside the circle, its progress may not always be dis­cernible to those on the circumference.

The secret is furthermore not clandestine out of paranoia or some perverse predilection for elitist exclusivism, but because exposure and publicity always crudely compromise the message being pre­served. As with the meaning of a fairy tale, any attempt to expose the esoteric to the light of rational analysis spoils it forever, robs it of all its magical meaning: truth vanishes in a puff of smoke under such circumstances. Ripping the veil off a hidden or sacred symbol reveals nothing of the inner clarity of the representation in ques­tion, but only the naked hollowness of the vision of the viewer.

The straight path-spoken of as “al-Sirat al-Mustaqfm” in the fati­hah, the all-embracing opening verses of the Qur’an-of true Sufism thus never really strays outside the circumference of the circle; nor does it meander in and out of it. It heads steadily (and usually with great difficulty) toward the center. As with a traditional craftsman, a painter, ,or a pianist, years of training in technique are required before the seeker is allowed the grace of improvisation-usually only when the center is within reach.

This demanding or rigorous path is never easy or comfortable, nor is it egalitarian or democratic, accessible to all. It is an initiatic way, the traditionalists insist, one of direct experience which cannot be spoken of to outsiders, not because the listener “should not” be told about it, but because they would and could not recognize the vocab­ulary, and the very attempt to verbalize it would do far more harm than good for the cause of understanding.

--Martin lings

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Then why did Zen practitioners feel the need to apologize for their militaristic roles?

I am supposing it was so due to the schools lineage that could be traced back to the behavior of individual practitioners who happened to be of or affiliated with the samurai class, and were practitioners and/or affiliated with the school. The apology is, in my view, a representative expression of which the teachings and practice are not reflective in way of any individuals own action.

Zen is a religion of compassion (4 Noble truths, Eightfold path, and the Three Jewels) so in regards the practice itself there are no attributed teachings that actually promote warfare or the engagement of it. However there are "perversions" to teachings that do occur (as so in any religion or said established practice) and Buddhism certainly is no exception to the rule as it is completely open to ones particular interpretation and/or misrepresentation by anyone who chooses to do so.

It goes along the same similar lines whereas numbers of adherents towards Christianity, to which in following Jesus, who prompts one to "turn the other cheek", and "to love those that hate you", has somehow transformed into the Crusades later to be followed up by way of apology in that it does not follow the tenants put forth.

It may be noteworthy that the ruling class in Japan was predominantly Shinto during the Tokugawa (or Edo) period. There have been debates that if the ruling class had been predominantly Buddhist, there would have been no warfare, but that would be best left as another topic I suppose.

biomystic

uh they cant tell you where he fgot his Merkabah imagery from?

:rolleyes: what on earth do you mean?

why renounce mysticism..when it is inherantly a part of that which you ae advocating...especially if you are bandying about the word Gnostic????

Who's renouncing mysticism? Your definition of mysticism maybe, but I don't renounce my own biomystic path which is based on biological principles inherent in Creation and God's Plan. For another "biomystic" Christian, you can read Teihard de Chardin's work.

In all my criticisms of existing traditional religious and philosophical systems of thinking I use Jesus' very reliable and trustworthy principle of NOT looking at the words people use to promote and defend their particular ideologies but instead looking at the DEEDS these same people do with the words they believe in. This tool Jesus gave us cuts right through the ******** and often exposes each traditions fatal flaws and they all have them--otherwise at least some place a traditional religious path would become a universal model for excellence in human behavior. Has that occurred yet? I don't see any evidence that it has although I see lot's of people still thinking their individual pathways the best around which while false is still a natural reaction because few people ever want to change their ways of thinking about things.
However, there comes a point when it must be done in order to stop bad theologies and worse philosophies from continuing to screw up social relationships between human beings causing unnecessary social conflicts.

biomystic

I am supposing it was so due to the schools lineage that could be traced back to the behavior of individual practitioners who happened to be of or affiliated with the samurai class, and were practitioners and/or affiliated with the school. The apology is, in my view, a representative expression of which the teachings and practice are not reflective in way of any individuals own action.

Zen is a religion of compassion (4 Noble truths, Eightfold path, and the Three Jewels) so in regards the practice itself there are no attributed teachings that actually promote warfare or the engagement of it. However there are "perversions" to teachings that do occur (as so in any religion or said established practice) and Buddhism certainly is no exception to the rule as it is completely open to ones particular interpretation and/or misrepresentation by anyone who chooses to do so.

It goes along the same similar lines whereas numbers of adherents towards Christianity, to which in following Jesus, who prompts one to "turn the other cheek", and "to love those that hate you", has somehow transformed into the Crusades later to be followed up by way of apology in that it does not follow the tenants put forth.

It may be noteworthy that the ruling class in Japan was predominantly Shinto during the Tokugawa (or Edo) period. There have been debates that if the ruling class had been predominantly Buddhist, there would have been no warfare, but that would be best left as another topic I suppose.

You're only making my argument that each traditional religious or philosophical pathway has inherent fatal flaws that cause it to become so easily corrupted in the hands of followers. Take Christianity, my religion for example. I can show you traditional Christianity's fatal flaw that made it so easy for rulers over Christians to deceive and corrupt them. It can be traced right back to Paul and this doctrine:

"Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. Therefore, whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves."
Paul in Romans 13:1,2

This little item has allowed rulers from Constantin to George W. Bush to lead Christians down the primrose path of doing evil acts towards their neighbors. It marks Pauline Christianity as a corruption of the teachings of Jesus, the man who was not afraid to challenge the most powerful alpha rulers of his time, Rome and the Jewish Sanhedrin.

Twilight Hue

Yep. I really did do in Buddha. Revealed his trick and from my time onward all intellectuals who are aware of the way human brains work will know that what Buddhists are actually doing to their brains despite all the WORDS of hoary tradition is eliminate electrical functioning of that part of the human brain that controls our sense of self. This is done in order to achieve a bliss conscious state of mind and that, my Buddhists friends, is exactly the same thing as using drugs to change consciousness. If you are satisfied with seeking the Buddhist way to getting high then ignore me. But Buddha's philosophy is now deader than than a dodo for those who want to face reality with a fully functioning brain.

There is a big difference with what you are describing here and the "real objective" of Buddhism.
Buddhists do not engage in the practice just to find a type of high or ethereal bliss, although some who practice legitimately may suddenly "stop" at such experiences and exclaim they had hit the jackpot of Enlightenment.

Because of these type of experiences, and as a result, there happens to be a whole lot (actually heaping humongous heap-loads) of that shiny new-agey type fluff floating around relentlessly tacking on Buddhist and/or Zen labels, and promoting such experiences as the zenith in Buddhism. In that respect I suppose you can legitimately call Buddhism a "drug of choice", but if that becomes the end conclusion of Buddhist practice, you will eventually find it to be a gross misrepresentation if one is serious enough to study and experience the practice further.

Actually what you said here:

But Buddha's philosophy is now deader than than a dodo for those who want to face reality with a fully functioning brain.

Is actually a very good approach in engaging the practice save for that pesky "want". As a side note, who actually has a fully functioning brain anyway? ;)

Twilight Hue

You're only making my argument that each traditional religious or philosophical pathway has inherent fatal flaws that cause it to become so easily corrupted in the hands of followers. Take Christianity, my religion for example. I can show you traditional Christianity's fatal flaw that made it so easy for rulers over Christians to deceive and corrupt them. It can be traced right back to Paul and this doctrine:

"Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. Therefore, whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves."
Paul in Romans 13:1,2

This little item has allowed rulers from Constantin to George W. Bush to lead Christians down the primrose path of doing evil acts towards their neighbors. It marks Pauline Christianity as a corruption of the teachings of Jesus, the man who was not afraid to challenge the most powerful alpha rulers of his time, Rome and the Jewish Sanhedrin.

Well I'm not sure what you exactly you mean by "fatal flaws" although I'm fairly sure with what your trying to get at here.

It is true and certainly clear that there will be cases of misrepresentation and abuse whereas a leader, ruler, or one of authority will use a religion, practice and or dedicated philosophy in a manner not conducent to its teachings, and that there are those who will follow such people for one reason or another.I may need to read back into the thread to clarify myself in case I'm misunderstanding here, but are you implying its only religious traditional and philosophical venues that are subject to corruptions and therefore nullifies in some fashion like, "One bad apple spoils the barrel?"

In the case of Buddhism while there certainly exists instances of corruption, misinterpretation, and misrepresentation, this would generally be viewed as the ongoing process of karma as well as that of inevitable change and impermanence in the manner that it affects the religion.

Christianity on the other hand seems to have great trouble accepting such by way of establishment. When corruption, misrepresentation, and misinterpretation occurs in a belief that is largely deemed as incorruptible and forever.

Mr Cheese

Who's renouncing mysticism? Your definition of mysticism maybe, but I don't renounce my own biomystic path which is based on biological principles inherent in Creation and God's Plan. For another "biomystic" Christian, you can read Teihard de Chardin's work.

In all my criticisms of existing traditional religious and philosophical systems of thinking I use Jesus' very reliable and trustworthy principle of NOT looking at the words people use to promote and defend their particular ideologies but instead looking at the DEEDS these same people do with the words they believe in. This tool Jesus gave us cuts right through the ******** and often exposes each traditions fatal flaws and they all have them--otherwise at least some place a traditional religious path would become a universal model for excellence in human behavior. Has that occurred yet? I don't see any evidence that it has although I see lot's of people still thinking their individual pathways the best around which while false is still a natural reaction because few people ever want to change their ways of thinking about things.
However, there comes a point when it must be done in order to stop bad theologies and worse philosophies from continuing to screw up social relationships between human beings causing unnecessary social conflicts.

Pierre Teilhard de Chardin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I really dont see anythign of merit to me personally....

the man is simply interpretting biology to fit a mystical cosmology

It is wholy exoteric....

It explains how you seem to have little to no grasp of that which you are railing against though

shrug

what drew you to this?

Pierre Teilhard de Chardin was a visionary French Jesuit, paleontologist, biologist, and philosopher, who spent the bulk of his life trying to integrate religious experience with natural science, most specifically Christian theology with theories of evolution. In this endeavor he became absolutely enthralled with the possibilities for humankind, which he saw as heading for an exciting convergence of systems, an "Omega point" where the coalescence of consciousness will lead us to a new state of peace and planetary unity. Long before ecology was fashionable, he saw this unity he saw as being based intrinsically upon the spirit of the Earth:

Last edited:

biomystic

Pierre Teilhard de Chardin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I really dont see anythign of merit to me personally....

the man is simply interpretting biology to fit a mystical cosmology

It is wholy exoteric....

It explains how you seem to have little to no grasp of that which you are railing against though

shrug

what drew you to this?

Pierre Teilhard de Chardin was a visionary French Jesuit, paleontologist, biologist, and philosopher, who spent the bulk of his life trying to integrate religious experience with natural science, most specifically Christian theology with theories of evolution. In this endeavor he became absolutely enthralled with the possibilities for humankind, which he saw as heading for an exciting convergence of systems, an "Omega point" where the coalescence of consciousness will lead us to a new state of peace and planetary unity. Long before ecology was fashionable, he saw this unity he saw as being based intrinsically upon the spirit of the Earth:

Mr. Cheese. When are you actually going to have something to say other than snarky put-downs of me? You don't offer anything substantive in your comments and frankly, your negative opinions come across more as petty jealousy than reasoned argument.

Mr Cheese

Mr. Cheese. When are you actually going to have something to say other than snarky put-downs of me? You don't offer anything substantive in your comments and frankly, your negative opinions come across more as petty jealousy than reasoned argument.

ms bio mystic, you have demonstrated you have no grasp of Buddhism
which is fine, yet you have felt the need to condemn it....

Now as for your bio mysticism, all I see thus far, is an exercise in using the bible and other metaphysical allusions to comment on the nature of the universe.
Please inform me more about this, and how it justifies denigrating Buddhism and ignoring the fact that other forms of Mysticism essentially work very closely if not for the same aim, yet you pay no mention to them?

"If there is no silence beyond and within the words of doctrine, there is no religion, only religious ideology. For religion goes beyond words and actions, and attains to the ultimate truth in silence. When this silence is lacking, where there are only the “many words” and not the One Word, then there is much bustle and activity, but no peace, no deep thought, no understanding, no inner quiet. Where there is no peace, there is no light. The mind that is hyper-active seems to itself to be awake and productive, but it is dreaming. Only in silence and solitude, in the quiet of worship, the reverent peace of prayer, the adoration in which the entire ego-self silences and abases itself in the presence of the Invisible God, only in these “activities” which are “non-actions” does the spirit truly awake from the dream of a multifarious and confused existence. "

---Thomas Merton

biomystic

"ms bio mystic, you have demonstrated you have no grasp of Buddhism
which is fine, yet you have felt the need to condemn it...."

This is exactly what I mean. You say I have no grasp of Buddhism which says virtually nothing about how I have no grasp. It's just empty negative verbiage. I have told you several times now that God directs me to the fatal flaws in traditional religious and philosophical systems of thought. Buddhism's great fatal flaw has now been exposed by scientists studying Buddhist monks while they meditate towards the goal each had of seeking that state of mind that Buddha achieved. It turns out that that state of mind is one where the brain's sense of self center is disabled, isn't functioning, which gives rise to the sensation of egolessness and an oceanic oneness with existence. Pleasure centers in the frontal lobes seem to also be activated giving the sensation of bliss consciousness when there's no ego registered. As I've said, this means that the aim of Buddhism, regardless of sectarian traditions and gobs of words of praise by others seeking that same bliss consciousness, is the aim of all who seek to tranquilize their minds to avoid psychic pain.

I have no beef with Buddhist meditation used for relaxation from the daily grind just as I have no beef with Hinduism's yoga practices when these are used to tone the body--it's the philosophy of Buddhism that I object to because it's fraudulent, it's a mind trick and only that. Yet Buddhism appeals because so many people seek mind numbing methods but what is the difference between using drugs that calm the mind and Buddhist meditation except one method is way harder to achieve while the other is easily available. No one in their right mind, i.e, in minds that are not deliberately lacking significant portions of brain functioning, should believe a view of reality that is based on such brain manipulation. It is illusion in one of the worst forms because you can't find God that way and you miss out on God's guidance for your life because you've convinced yourself that only your self, the way your own mind works really matters. In great irony Buddhism's path to ego reduction is one of the most self-centered ideologies on earth. I follow the Christian path of putting one's ego into service for others.

This awareness of Buddhism's fatal flaw didn't come to me overnight. Back around 1968 alpha consciousness was being toted as the way to go for "enlightened consciousness". I purchased one of the first commercially available alpha monitoring machines, a prototype really to see where my brain was at while meditating on flowers vs. smoking pot. Guess what. I could attain alpha consciousness while meditating on the fabulous architecture of plants and flowers but I went into alpha consciousness quite readily by smoking pot. My alpha state of mind was the same but one was drug induced and the other induced by meditation. Meditation purists label drug taking a no-no yet the brain seems to be not making such a judgment. It was my first indicator of the foibles of human thinking arising from brain manipulation using meditation. Everyone thinks meditation is great because no drugs are involved but the goal of brain manipulation to achieve a specific mind state are not all that different.

"Now as for your bio mysticism, all I see thus far, is an exercise in using the bible and other metaphysical allusions to comment on the nature of the universe.
Please inform me more about this, and how it justifies denigrating Buddhism and ignoring the fact that other forms of Mysticism essentially work very closely if not for the same aim, yet you pay no mention to them?"

See my argument against brain manipulation above. A brain that is manipulated to achieve satori is a brain that is not wholly functioning, an important portion of has been put to sleep. In my opinion, this is detrimental to society when a society is taught that this one particular brain state is the highest one for human beings to achieve. There is zero proof to back this up historically. Nations where Buddhism is the state religion are backward nations. It takes an ego to create and when your goal is elimination of ego then you're also eliminating the source of human achievement.

Christian mysticism suffers from the same illusion that a brain in bliss consciousness is somehow closer to God but again we are looking at one's attention being focused on self. This is why I show the difference between St. Francis who threw himself into social change and probably suffered some severe psychological problems as anyone who deliberately flagellates themselves would have yet despite this, St. Francis is there for others, he is engaged fully with the community around him. If bliss consciousness led to greater knowledge of the world, greater knowledge of the spiritual realm, it would have been expressed by now and Buddhist scientists would lead the world in scientific and cultural achievement but they are out there contemplating their navels just like all those thousands of Buddha statues are doing.
Who needs that? We need to pay attention to what this world needs to make it better. This is how we will evolve into God when we finally know how Creation works from beginning to end.

Last edited:

imaginaryme

There may never have been a creation, there may have just been an evolution, and god may be not dissimilar to the Coyote. The way the world works is that the whiners and the leaders get ahead, the middle divides, and losers never win, until they do. Most seek to make the best of it and call the rest evil. Evil is that which burns away the deadwood when the forest is too thick with stagnant old wood.

Perhaps I am just content to awaken, evil; in a land free of the innocent. Perhaps there are truly old and bloodthirsty gods in the deep wood, or perhaps the manner of sacrifice is incorrect. Perhaps Humanity is nothing more than the pupal state from mind to machine. Perhaps humanity is nothing less than kindling.

There is a silent timepiece indiscreet between the roars of our chaos, quietly constraining the rampage of entropy from the eternal. Whether or not we hear this uncounting beast through the device of mediation or no, this silence is the loudest sound.

In other words, no. :D

biomystic

There may never have been a creation, there may have just been an evolution, and god may be not dissimilar to the Coyote. The way the world works is that the whiners and the leaders get ahead, the middle divides, and losers never win, until they do. Most seek to make the best of it and call the rest evil. Evil is that which burns away the deadwood when the forest is too thick with stagnant old wood.

Perhaps I am just content to awaken, evil; in a land free of the innocent. Perhaps there are truly old and bloodthirsty gods in the deep wood, or perhaps the manner of sacrifice is incorrect. Perhaps Humanity is nothing more than the pupal state from mind to machine. Perhaps humanity is nothing less than kindling.

There is a silent timepiece indiscreet between the roars of our chaos, quietly constraining the rampage of entropy from the eternal. Whether or not we hear this uncounting beast through the device of mediation or no, this silence is the loudest sound.

In other words, no. :D

One of the great benefits of the Great Gnosis, the revealing of the identity of God as the Great Spirit of Humanity is that it confers a most positive outlook on life and Creation. Instead of seeing the world as the post above does, as a potential trick by a Trickster one has faith that earth and Creation abides and will do so until we are ready to move on in our bio-spiritual evolution towards becoming God Itself.

Metempsychosis

Reincarnation of 'Anti-religion'
ms bio mystic, you have demonstrated you have no grasp of Buddhism
which is fine, yet you have felt the need to condemn it....
Too true.
I have no beef with Buddhist meditation used for relaxation from the daily grind just as I have no beef with Hinduism's yoga practices when these are used to tone the body--it's the philosophy of Buddhism that I object to because it's fraudulent, it's a mind trick and only that. Yet Buddhism appeals because so many people seek mind numbing methods but what is the difference between using drugs that calm the mind and Buddhist meditation except one method is way harder to achieve while the other is easily available.

Can you explain how yogic masters read other minds,create objects out of nowhere,cure diseases through touch.They can even change bodies at will.Or accept BIOMYSTIC Christianity is just as fraudulent as Buddhism.

"Now as for your bio mysticism, all I see thus far, is an exercise in using the bible and other metaphysical allusions to comment on the nature of the universe.
Remember:Its end of times for abrahamic religons .LOL.

In my opinion, this is detrimental to society when a society is taught that this one particular brain state is the highest one for human beings to achieve. There is zero proof to back this up historically. Nations where Buddhism is the state religion are backward nations.It takes an ego to create and when your goal is elimination of ego then you're also eliminating the source of human achievement.

Europe and United states where non-entities when Buddhism developed and spread.For most part of history,they were third world nations.:angel2:

Last edited by a moderator:

biomystic

Too true

By proselyzing others, your religion is as bad as real estate.Even real estate dealers get more respect.

Who's proselytizing here? To proselytize, you have to have an organization for someone to join and be a proselyte in. Where is my organization for you to join, huh? You, like so many, are far too quick to label in order to discredit anyone who has a an organized theology and shares it as if sharing theological information were another "no no". No one does this authors of books or new theories, but some people sure do it for anyone who writes a new theology even if it's stated plainly throughout that it is a Gnostic Solitary Path with emphasis on the Solitary and not Group mind think.

Meditation purists label drug taking a no-no yet the brain seems to be not making such a judgment.

Meditation done in order to achieve the disabling of the brain's sense of self center is brain manipulation like taking drugs is brain manipulation. Same goal only done without outside chemicals: get high by trigger pleasure centers in the brain in order to escape psychic pain.

Its end of times for abrahamic religons .LOL.

Can't stop historical discovery from happening which will increasingly expose the historical trail of Brahmin ideology spreading from India westward to Iran and then into the Near East. Not saying the Abrahamic religions are going to disappear over night, there's far too much psychic investment of billions of people for that to happen but just like science and two world wars toppled the stranglehold of the Church in most European countries, historical information will eventually percolate from scholars to intellectuals in general to the general public.

Europe and United states where non-entities when Buddhism developed and spread.For most part of history,they were third world nations.:angel2:

Then you're saying that Buddhism couldn't deal with science and the Industrial Revolution. Where's your "here and now" attention when Buddhists need it? Still harking backwards to better times for Buddhist ideology because no one could tell what was happening inside Buddhist brains?

I still await real countering information from critics here instead of this sound bite put-downs that are being posting which convey mostly emotional reaction and not reasoned argument.

Metempsychosis

Reincarnation of 'Anti-religion'
I still await real countering information from critics here instead of this sound bite put-downs that are being posting which convey mostly emotional reaction and not reasoned argument.

Can you explain how yogic masters read other minds,create objects out of nowhere,cure diseases through touch.They can even change bodies at will.Or accept BIOMYSTIC Christianity is just as fraudulent as Buddhism.

Stop talking about Brahamical trail of abrahamic religion,your knowledge on Hinduism is too shallow to talk about it.First,u say all abrahamic religions are wrong.They you bring in Brahamical origins of (Abraham and Sarai ).Later u say Yoga and Buddhism are harmful brain disabling techniques.:facepalm:

When I pointed out that Japan despite being Buddhist is a developed country,u came up with an evasive answer.

Who's proselytizing here? To proselytize, you have to have an organization for someone to join and be a proselyte in. Where is my organization for you to join, huh?

U keep your biases with you,u dont have proclaim it.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Student of X

Paradigm Shifter
My personal God and Goddess do indeed 'speak' to me, but not in the way I would like. I would like more direct communication, a dialog. Instead I have to settle for communication through dreams and synchronicity, for now anyway.

biomystic

Anti-religion;1822201]Can you explain how yogic masters read other minds,create objects out of nowhere,cure diseases through touch.They can even change bodies at will.

Oh really! And these astonishing feats are well-known to science? Prove it with non-biased scientific observation as I have done with Buddhist brain studies. Otherwise, you're just blowing smoke..

Or accept BIOMYSTIC Christianity is just as fraudulent as Buddhism.

Biomystical Christianity is my religious path. No one else in the world is required to follow my path. That doesn't mean though that I cannot share the information I've learned over 30 years of following my religious path. Some people just don't seem to understand that and wrongly think that I'm starting another new organized religion for people to join. Do you "join" every author who's ever written a book with ideas in it that you agree with?

Stop talking about Brahamical trail of abrahamic religion,your knowledge on Hinduism is too shallow to talk about it.

My knowledge of ancient Canaanite religious practices is limited as much as my knowledge of ancient Egyptian religious practices or Hindu religious practices for that matter. But one does not need to be an expert to see the glaring correlations between the Vedic gods made into "Hebrew" progenitors by ancient Hebrew writers. As I told everyone before God directs me to the fatal flaws in existing religious beliefs and that's all one needs to know in order to avoid deceptions of established religions, all of whom have long traditions with many believers but age and numbers are not indicators of spiritual truth. If you want "deep" knowledge of all the ancient religious ideas that have influenced my Christian religion, then you should be a credentialed Near Eastern religious scholar before you criticize me. I've never claimed to be a scholar as scholarship is not a requirement for learning spiritual knowledge. That comes from God.

First,u say all abrahamic religions are wrong.They you bring in Brahamical origins of (Abraham and Sarai ).

So? What's your point? I can't talk about Brahmanic origins to back up my criticisms of Abrahamic borrowing without attribution?

Later u say Yoga and Buddhism are harmful brain disabling techniques.:facepalm:

Any theology or philosophy that wants to narrow down human consciousness to a single brain state by saying this brain state is the highest goal of human knowledge, "enlightenment", is harmful to human society in my opinion. God directed me to find this fatal flaw in Buddhist philosophy and once found it forever exposes Buddhism and all such brain manipulative meditative techniques and ideologies as fraudulent. No wonder the West took off in advanced human achievement after adopting the scientific method of learning while Buddhists lagged behind, Japan being the exception only because of their military leader's interests in using new technology to win wars forced them to adapt to the ways of the Westerners. Buddhism, seeking to demote ego-driven behavior does not promote innovation as it glorifies traditions and the ancients fascination with those who seemed so calm and collected due to intense training in brain manipulation to deactivate their brain's sense of self centers.

When I pointed out that Japan despite being Buddhist is a developed country,u came up with an evasive answer.

See above. I give explanations. You guys post soundbites..

U keep your biases with you,u dont have proclaim it.:)

Yeah, I do, because I am working for God as a prophesy bearer for those who have ears to hear, eyes to see, and brains to think about things holistically.

biomystic

My personal God and Goddess do indeed 'speak' to me, but not in the way I would like. I would like more direct communication, a dialog. Instead I have to settle for communication through dreams and synchronicity, for now anyway.

Hang in there! I went for 28 years without ever hearing personally from Jesus like so many of my fellow Christians had. I too relied not on dreams but on revelations and visions that came mentally as well as synchronicity experiences to "confirm" the mentally received information. I'm sure you know what I mean by that. Then God came to me with a voice about a month before my scheduled cancer surgery and was with me, comforting me, telling me accurately what was going to happen next in my treatment and recovery so that I knew I was not alone facing the fear cancer causes.