• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does Anyone here support ISIS?

Do you support ISIS

• No

Votes: 61 95.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters

Alceste

Vagabond
So, how do you support ground troops without CAS? Suggest you study military tactics before answering that.

Bombing civilians willy nilly in the hopes that some combatants might be in the crowd is a very inefficient way to kill terrorists, and a very effective way to create more of them.

esmith

Veteran Member
Bombing civilians willy nilly in the hopes that some combatants might be in the crowd is a very inefficient way to kill terrorists, and a very effective way to create more of them.

I asked you to take a look at military tactics and the use of CAS. Obviously, you didn't since you do not seem to understand how CAS is used.

esmith

Veteran Member

Could you please elaborate on the "self interests" part?

I'll give you my $.02 worth if you do not mind. We need to eradiate those that pose a threat to us or our allies. From their (ISIS) rhetoric they seem to be interested in enlarging their attacks throughout the area and into the West. To not stop them now would not be in the "self-interest" of anyone opposed to them.

Aquitaine

I'll give you my $.02 worth if you do not mind. We need to eradiate those that pose a threat to us or our allies. From their (ISIS) rhetoric they seem to be interested in enlarging their attacks throughout the area and into the West. To not stop them now would not be in the "self-interest" of anyone opposed to them.

I am fairly confident that dropping bombs over Iraq/Kurdistan will only help ISIS achieve their objectives.

Aquitaine

So you also do not seem to understand the concept of CAS?

Do you not seem to understand the concept of "Collateral Damage" and "Friendly Fire"?
Couple them with "US military reputation for being zealously trigger-happy" along with "reputation for being careless and reckless in other countries" and you will end up with *more* ISIS support.

If there's one thing the US has a reputation for *not* being able to do, it's fixing her own overseas mess.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
An Arab does not support ISIS, one for the books people!

Smart_Guy you give anti-theists like myself hope for humanity :)

Yeah, I hate them and their false understanding/application of theism. They suck :D

Just yesterday I saw some photage of them. I can't believe a theist could do such things :(

But the bottom line, they suck ha.

Oh, believe me, there are tons and tons of Arabs that do not support ISIS. Is least every single one of my family and friends don't. Arabs have so many different variants of ethnicity btw :)

xkatz

I am sure some leftists and liberals secretly do, many of them support Hamas
B/c all people are truly peace lovers who want to hold hands and sing kumbaya ;) Or at least, strongly worded statements against violence from irrelevant and distant people will make groups like ISIS and Hamas rethink and shift their paradigm.

Last edited:

Phil25

I am sure some leftists and liberals secretly do, many of them support Hamas

For example Human Rights Watch has Ferguson Riots in headlines and mentions about Palestinians in front page but ISIS atrocities against Christians and Yezidis are nowhere to be found.
http://www.hrw.org/

Last edited:
Reactions: MD

MD

qualiaphile
For example Human Rights Watch has Ferguson Riots in headlines and mentions about Palestinians in front page but ISIS atrocities against Christians and Yezidis are nowhere to be found.

Believe it or not Sam Harris, an atheist, has explored why liberals support Islamists.