• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you think that people would actually buy this?

Watch the video below, and then say whether or not you think people would buy this product.

• Yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
lol!
Noooo I would not. Although they have a sweet in India that is basically a stick of sugary butter. Really yummy but a bit sickening.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Omg that was so gross Venatoris! But that actually looks like a useful product.

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
That was hilarious. I like the lady at the end. It made me giggle when the kid as having a heart attack too. Oh and I really hope people wouldn't be that stupid to buy it. You never know though.

Tol

Tol
Sadly, yes, I think people would buy the Butter Bar. It's not that far a stretch from the crap that's already offered.

Clever video, BTW :)

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
I had a cousin who was really picky. I mean, the kid ate pancakes and hotdogs (minus the "butts") and that's about it. Once, when he was about 6 or 7, I looked over and saw him just cutting chunks off the stick of butter and eating 'em plain. Apparently, butter bars may be some people's exact cup 'o tea.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Funny that someone mentioned a picky kid who ate chunks of butter. My grandmother cared for a kid who was incredibly picky and wouldn't eat well throughout the day. He'd be hungry by afternoon and would take a spoon to the margarine tub - eat it like icecream. Ew.

His Mom said he did the same thing at home and with cream cheese as well.