• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do You Like Apples?

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Raw apples always make my gums hurt. I tend to avoid them because of that: I find them unpleasant.

Cooked apples (like in a pie or turnover) are fine, but I rarely know what type of apple is used.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Raw apples always make my gums hurt. I tend to avoid them because of that: I find them unpleasant.

Cooked apples (like in a pie or turnover) are fine, but I rarely know what type of apple is used.

Is it biting into them that irritates your gums, or something in the raw apple that irritates them?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I like apples, but given the choice, I prefer Honeycrisp, but I understand not everyone who likes apples does.

Do you like apples? If so, what kind?
all kinds......any at all

and the seeds are alledged to have B17 vitamin
alledged in return to ease cancer problems

I got videos of years gone by about that
but some say it's all hype and wishful thinking

still.....an apple a day keeps the doctor away

Thief

Rogue Theologian

brush more
that condition will fade

Vee

Premium Member
I love those green ones that don't have much sugar. Don't know the name.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
They're alright, I usually get the red ones. Bananas are better. Oranges are better yet.