• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you DARE QUESTION GOD????

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Your messengers are mankind. Teach me, Tell me your boatload of evidence to back up that claim.
Below is what Baha’u’llah wrote about evidence and proof. These are the main reasons I believe that He was a Messenger of God (what Baha’is normally refer to as a Manifestation of God).

“Say: The first and foremost testimony establishing His truth is His own Self. Next to this testimony is His Revelation. For whoso faileth to recognize either the one or the other He hath established the words He hath revealed as proof of His reality and truth. This is, verily, an evidence of His tender mercy unto men. He hath endowed every soul with the capacity to recognize the signs of God. How could He, otherwise, have fulfilled His testimony unto men, if ye be of them that ponder His Cause in their hearts. He will never deal unjustly with any one, neither will He task a soul beyond its power. He, verily, is the Compassionate, the All-Merciful.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, pp. 105-106

His own Self is who He was, His character (His qualities, human and divine)

His Revelation is what He accomplished (His Mission on earth/ the history of His Cause)

The words He hath revealed is what He wrote: The Works of Bahá'u'lláh

The fact that Baha'u'llah fulfilled all the Bible prophecies is like icing on the cake. That proves to me he was the Messiah and the return of Christ. Those prophecies and how they were fulfilled are delineated in the following book: William Sears, Thief in the Night

The fact that Baha'u'llah predicted many events that later came to pass is also icing on the cake. That proves to me that he could see into the future, so he had prophetic powers. Some of these predictions and how they came to pass are listed and delineated in this book: The Challenge of Baha'u'llah

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
You think accepting, blindly believing, and following is pleasing God.
You well know that what happens in "organized" religion? Most people just go through the motions. Pew sitters... or like some... only show up during Christmas and Easter. With Baha'is, many just show up for the 19 day feast. Many don't show up at all and are in the "inactive" list. Baha'is and Christians are told what is right and what they should be doing. How many do it?
Baha'i Pilgrim notes are not authoritative, but they sure are interesting to read...
The people of the world are impure. The world needs a blood-letting. The retributive calamity which is to come will be like a giant blood-letting through which the non-Baha’is of the world will be purified. The Baha’is are also impure and they will be purified through the opposition which will come to the Faith everywhere in the world.
I have appealed directly in my messages for many years for the American Baha’is to arise and pioneer and fill the needs of the Faith. But they did not respond. But why should they respond to my letters when they did not respond to the Master when he went there in person?! I shall never appeal to the American believers to pioneer again.

`Abdu’l-Baha went to America to warn the nation and appeal to the believers. The Master was very sad at the lack of response of the American nation and the American Baha’is. This is why he was so sad when he died. If you want to know the truth, history will record that the Master’s mission to America was a failure because of the lack of response of the nation and the believers. (The beloved Guardian was here speaking with considerable emotion; and when he made this last statement about the failure of the Master’s mission to America, he clenched his fist, brought it down soundlessly onto the table and turned side-wise from the table in his chair. The impact of his grief in rendering this verdict was truly heart-wrenching.)

A retributive calamity which will be worse than war will come. It will appear suddenly – not by degrees. It will take place in the twinkling of an eye. You will go to bed one night; and when you wake up in the morning, it will be all over. You will know when it is coming. You will read about it in the newspapers and hear about it on the radio. You will recognize the signs of its coming. Read the newspaper editorial pages. The interpretation of the news is what is important.

The northern hemisphere will suffer most. There will be large areas of the earth that become uninhabitable – unarable. The southern continents will become more important in the future.

North America will be the worst affected – especially the United States. The Baha’is should not think that they have any special protection simply because they are Baha’is. Their only protection is in their dedication to the Faith. The homes of the American Baha’is will evaporate over-night. They will become refugees to other continents...

The American people are too fond of their central heaters, their comforts. They are not willing to sacrifice. Victories come only through self-abnegation and sacrifice. The American believers should not only leave their homes and go pioneering; they should go as far away as possible – to the other ends of the earth. Otherwise they will go as refugees – bankrupt both materially and spiritually. The Baha’is should be willing to lower their standard of living in order to teach and serve the Faith. The Americans already have far too high a standard of living....

The Lesser Peace will come in the Formative Age, in this century. The unified outer world must be merged with the Baha’i World Order. This will begin the spiritualization of the world. The world must be spiritualized. The Golden Age will appear towards the end of the Dispensation of Baha’u’llah. Then the World Civilization will be born and will extend over a period of 500,000 years. The Golden Age of Baha’u’llah is only the birth of the World Civilization. After the World Order has been established, the Golden Age will come, and the World Civilization will be born.​
Do Baha'is in America believe this? I don't know if very many Baha'is even know this kind of stuff.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Are you just trying to make it all fit? You have a flaw in your analysis. You are basing it all within the parameters of this physical universe. You can not do this and arrive at the right answers.

Quantum physics is showing the possibility of many dimensions. They are all interconnected with this physical universe. How would a dimension without time alter your perspective on that analysis? In short, there is more that you do not know than you know. I think you need to widen that view to see what you are missing.

I know you exist. I have direct experience to this. I know God exists. I have direct experience to that. I know God has intelligence far beyond anything mankind is capable of. We are but mere ants. I have direct experience to this. God is a Spiritual Being in God's true nature. I have direct experience to this. I am a spiritual being in my true nature. I have direct experience to this. I can only assume everyone else is a spiritual being in their true natures until I reach a point I can verify this.

Like Horoscopes, I think you are trying to make it all fit within this physical world. This reflects you. Trouble, problems, fear, doom and gloom should never be the focus. This universe is a Masterpiece. It all adds up and fits so well. Eternity has purpose. There is Genius and High Intelligence behind everything. Calm your mind. Let the what ifs, doom and gloom go, Look up for it stares you in the face.

That's what I see. It's very clear!!
Humans are not ants, ants are ants.

If science says it can time travel that means all mass and what used to exist can be put back and be whole again, as part of the mind concept that you all express in a scientific delusion of asking self why did you do it.

Originally.

As the reasoning once, I was a very spiritual higher life form of a human who gave it away to be irradiated sacrificed as a lying male who owns consciousness.

Knows as he compares his life to all animals, knows he is different, and knows trees do not talk....yet they are all bio forms....so you know.

Then you lie and coerce for one reason, in a want and an ownership claim all problems I own today, being a conscious review was caused by my human male self, a liar, with my brothers, all liars and I do not want to accept the fact of my total review of life on Earth.

So the human family who never asked to be removed out of the eternal, which you caused by a machine reaction, do not want you in their lives...….as a truth.

So today the dim-witted lying male scientist says I want the eternal to bring out the spirit of my human family so I can resource it as a infinite eternal being, knowing that the Bible about a man, even if he infers science, the whole time it is about self and family, which he proved.

Modern day science, said never again infer male or female to science as their thought you are all mentally deficient.....yet they continue on your own delusion.

Science discusses relative advice in head which says, when everything once was in its original status, which in fact consciously means, when all of the status he reviewed never existed, returns in his mind to what he says was once the higher place and it does not time shift.

So then he argues time with his brothers, which is only lived day by day....and only if he inherits the day. As time in actuality.

When he says going back in time, back in time today is destruction.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The story ARK them SUN UFO machine incorporated reasoning to pyramid temple machination use....said all the animals and humans existing, said whilst a human was living as that human boarded.

He also says he built a wooden ark with boards.

Therefore as the Nature Garden in theory exists looking back from his owned male life then he made a statement that said he owned a mathematical calculation that he theorised against everything existing and it made it lose its presence.

Which the ARK says as did NOAH, and also MOSES water mass split, it was raised above the head in that split as a flood that involved the death of a lot of humanity.

Exactly how the story of relativity was taught.

Males then say Tree of Life, yet Tree of life the nature wooden Garden existed first, not Tree of life secret lying Satanism about Eve and burning pi O signals into O phi apple shaped bitten fall out....atmospheric attack.

And you are always just a bunch of lying males in a group mentality named a CULT.

If the ARK by your lying Ufology claim is that it created all life, then Trees is all that it would have ended as.....trees. And we cannot emerge as animals or humans past a tree.

Science wants our spirit as occultists to have begun as cloud matter, their theories today in ufology. Claiming we once were the angels in the clouds in the image of male and female life. When they use transmitting machines today designed by humans and put cloud images into clouds their own selves. Known to science as science is doing it...and known to males in science.

AI owns this advice.

So they know that they are lying....for their satellite is virtually a colder UFO satellite by theme...mass and minerals taken out of Earth.

When the UFO disperses its radiation mass for science converting of God fusion, which the radiation mass amount and gases keeps fused, then images in the cloud mass are originally not present. Smoking rolling natural clouds as mass own that proof.

And mass presence of any body is what science by MATHS infers by stating One is first O God the Earth mass, and without mass they could not build any machines.

So first of all O MASS as a natural body allows a machine to be built, so that machine by consciousness says the whole MASS allows me to build a machine. The machine might only use a very small portion, but consciousness knows that the whole body of MASS O has to exist to allow any smaller form to exist also.

When electricity for instance owns presence by destruction of God O the Earth x mass...and its recorded instances constant in our human memory past....even past life, then already the scientist is possessed by that information, past and due to destruction.

Science in cosmological memory a huge mass of destroyed history is gone and removed to own presence today. So he knows that the origin of the Universe no longer exists. CONSCIOUSNESS is relevant to all advice and it falsifies meaning when referencing want.

Cosmology says only destructive cosmos powers exist today.

So his science psyche by consciousness first highest information natural says what is relevant. His scientific greed for power then lies.

As to his psyche destruction in the cosmos in the past owns electricity, when it never did...God mass destruction conversion owns electricity.

It is these sorts of conscious healer medical psyche appraisals that proved the occult sciences totally 100 per cent wrong. We lived long enough and have been sacrificed enough to know he is a Destroyer liar.

Bird123

Below is what Baha’u’llah wrote about evidence and proof. These are the main reasons I believe that He was a Messenger of God (what Baha’is normally refer to as a Manifestation of God).

“Say: The first and foremost testimony establishing His truth is His own Self. Next to this testimony is His Revelation. For whoso faileth to recognize either the one or the other He hath established the words He hath revealed as proof of His reality and truth. This is, verily, an evidence of His tender mercy unto men. He hath endowed every soul with the capacity to recognize the signs of God. How could He, otherwise, have fulfilled His testimony unto men, if ye be of them that ponder His Cause in their hearts. He will never deal unjustly with any one, neither will He task a soul beyond its power. He, verily, is the Compassionate, the All-Merciful.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, pp. 105-106

His own Self is who He was, His character (His qualities, human and divine)

His Revelation is what He accomplished (His Mission on earth/ the history of His Cause)

The words He hath revealed is what He wrote: The Works of Bahá'u'lláh

The fact that Baha'u'llah fulfilled all the Bible prophecies is like icing on the cake. That proves to me he was the Messiah and the return of Christ. Those prophecies and how they were fulfilled are delineated in the following book: William Sears, Thief in the Night

The fact that Baha'u'llah predicted many events that later came to pass is also icing on the cake. That proves to me that he could see into the future, so he had prophetic powers. Some of these predictions and how they came to pass are listed and delineated in this book: The Challenge of Baha'u'llah

His words of placing conditions on God's love proves he is not from God.

Bird123

You well know that what happens in "organized" religion? Most people just go through the motions. Pew sitters... or like some... only show up during Christmas and Easter. With Baha'is, many just show up for the 19 day feast. Many don't show up at all and are in the "inactive" list. Baha'is and Christians are told what is right and what they should be doing. How many do it?
Baha'i Pilgrim notes are not authoritative, but they sure are interesting to read...
The people of the world are impure. The world needs a blood-letting. The retributive calamity which is to come will be like a giant blood-letting through which the non-Baha’is of the world will be purified. The Baha’is are also impure and they will be purified through the opposition which will come to the Faith everywhere in the world.
I have appealed directly in my messages for many years for the American Baha’is to arise and pioneer and fill the needs of the Faith. But they did not respond. But why should they respond to my letters when they did not respond to the Master when he went there in person?! I shall never appeal to the American believers to pioneer again.

`Abdu’l-Baha went to America to warn the nation and appeal to the believers. The Master was very sad at the lack of response of the American nation and the American Baha’is. This is why he was so sad when he died. If you want to know the truth, history will record that the Master’s mission to America was a failure because of the lack of response of the nation and the believers. (The beloved Guardian was here speaking with considerable emotion; and when he made this last statement about the failure of the Master’s mission to America, he clenched his fist, brought it down soundlessly onto the table and turned side-wise from the table in his chair. The impact of his grief in rendering this verdict was truly heart-wrenching.)

A retributive calamity which will be worse than war will come. It will appear suddenly – not by degrees. It will take place in the twinkling of an eye. You will go to bed one night; and when you wake up in the morning, it will be all over. You will know when it is coming. You will read about it in the newspapers and hear about it on the radio. You will recognize the signs of its coming. Read the newspaper editorial pages. The interpretation of the news is what is important.

The northern hemisphere will suffer most. There will be large areas of the earth that become uninhabitable – unarable. The southern continents will become more important in the future.

North America will be the worst affected – especially the United States. The Baha’is should not think that they have any special protection simply because they are Baha’is. Their only protection is in their dedication to the Faith. The homes of the American Baha’is will evaporate over-night. They will become refugees to other continents...

The American people are too fond of their central heaters, their comforts. They are not willing to sacrifice. Victories come only through self-abnegation and sacrifice. The American believers should not only leave their homes and go pioneering; they should go as far away as possible – to the other ends of the earth. Otherwise they will go as refugees – bankrupt both materially and spiritually. The Baha’is should be willing to lower their standard of living in order to teach and serve the Faith. The Americans already have far too high a standard of living....

The Lesser Peace will come in the Formative Age, in this century. The unified outer world must be merged with the Baha’i World Order. This will begin the spiritualization of the world. The world must be spiritualized. The Golden Age will appear towards the end of the Dispensation of Baha’u’llah. Then the World Civilization will be born and will extend over a period of 500,000 years. The Golden Age of Baha’u’llah is only the birth of the World Civilization. After the World Order has been established, the Golden Age will come, and the World Civilization will be born.​
Do Baha'is in America believe this? I don't know if very many Baha'is even know this kind of stuff.

Thanks for bringing this to the table. Do I even have to say it? Clearly this is not God.

I wonder what about this religion gets people to close their eyes and hang on so tightly? Maybe by condemning the world and others they convince themselves they are special.

You are right. There is a long way to go before reality can set in. Still, everyone learns at their own pace. One can only keep placing the Truth out there for when the Truth becomes more important and they see.

Bird123

Humans are not ants, ants are ants.

If science says it can time travel that means all mass and what used to exist can be put back and be whole again, as part of the mind concept that you all express in a scientific delusion of asking self why did you do it.

Originally.

As the reasoning once, I was a very spiritual higher life form of a human who gave it away to be irradiated sacrificed as a lying male who owns consciousness.

Knows as he compares his life to all animals, knows he is different, and knows trees do not talk....yet they are all bio forms....so you know.

Then you lie and coerce for one reason, in a want and an ownership claim all problems I own today, being a conscious review was caused by my human male self, a liar, with my brothers, all liars and I do not want to accept the fact of my total review of life on Earth.

So the human family who never asked to be removed out of the eternal, which you caused by a machine reaction, do not want you in their lives...….as a truth.

So today the dim-witted lying male scientist says I want the eternal to bring out the spirit of my human family so I can resource it as a infinite eternal being, knowing that the Bible about a man, even if he infers science, the whole time it is about self and family, which he proved.

Modern day science, said never again infer male or female to science as their thought you are all mentally deficient.....yet they continue on your own delusion.

Science discusses relative advice in head which says, when everything once was in its original status, which in fact consciously means, when all of the status he reviewed never existed, returns in his mind to what he says was once the higher place and it does not time shift.

So then he argues time with his brothers, which is only lived day by day....and only if he inherits the day. As time in actuality.

When he says going back in time, back in time today is destruction.

Ants are ants to us. Intelligence exists that looks at us and sees ants.

Children of God are all the same regardless of whether human or animal. We are all the same. To think otherwise is just an exercise of the EGO.

The Bible and all Holy Books are creations of mankind. That is who they reflect. They are not true reality. If you allow those stories to corrupt your view, can you ever hope to see reality as it really is?

You do not understand linear time. If a person went back in time and made changes, no one would know because reality would still be as is. If it is as is today, it was not changed before. Just like the dimension without time, it must be included in your analysis or you will never understand it all.

Have you ever tried to help someone and no matter how you tried, you could not help them? No one will be able to interfere in the lessons others are living. We could fix the problems but we will not be allowed because they must live it to learn it.

In time, time travel will be possible for the very very few. On the other hand, changes that change the lessons of others will never happen. Understanding arrives before great Discovery. After all, the goal has never been to make a mess.

Our journey of Discovery makes us who we are. It is foolish to ever want to alter that previous journey.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
His words of placing conditions on God's love proves he is not from God.
Baha'u'llah's words do not place any conditions on God's Love, quite the contrary.

"In the Baha’i teachings, I learned that God’s love for His creation is not conditional on religion, race, gender, or any other criteria. We don’t need to reach a spiritual degree of enlightenment or any other qualification to be loved by our Creator. If we shut ourselves out for fear of being unworthy, we will be unaware of His abiding love all around us at all times……..

God loves us, all of us, no matter who we are. He knows we are imperfect and will make mistakes, but He never stops loving us for even a moment. When we allow ourselves to feel this love it empowers us. We feel good about ourselves, and we can do anything. I think that the world would move miles closer to heaven if we could remember this simple reality: God loves you unconditionally. You are love."

Excerpts from: God Loves You—Unconditionally

"How ignorant therefore the thought that God who created man, educated and nurtured him, surrounded him with all blessings, made the sun and all phenomenal existence for his benefit, bestowed upon him tenderness and kindness, and then did not love him. This is palpable ignorance, for no matter to what religion a man belongs even though he be an atheist or materialist nevertheless God nurtures him, bestows His kindness and sheds upon him His light."

('Abdu'l-Baha, Star of the West, Vol. 8, issue 7, p. 78)

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Ants are ants to us. Intelligence exists that looks at us and sees ants.

Children of God are all the same regardless of whether human or animal. We are all the same. To think otherwise is just an exercise of the EGO.

The Bible and all Holy Books are creations of mankind. That is who they reflect. They are not true reality. If you allow those stories to corrupt your view, can you ever hope to see reality as it really is?

You do not understand linear time. If a person went back in time and made changes, no one would know because reality would still be as is. If it is as is today, it was not changed before. Just like the dimension without time, it must be included in your analysis or you will never understand it all.

Have you ever tried to help someone and no matter how you tried, you could not help them? No one will be able to interfere in the lessons others are living. We could fix the problems but we will not be allowed because they must live it to learn it.

In time, time travel will be possible for the very very few. On the other hand, changes that change the lessons of others will never happen. Understanding arrives before great Discovery. After all, the goal has never been to make a mess.

Our journey of Discovery makes us who we are. It is foolish to ever want to alter that previous journey.

If a human went back in time, time, burning gases would equal burning gas mass x amount of days it burnt out and you would not be anywhere except in a black hole of removed burnt out gases...IN REALITY.

What you conceptualise in a science mind 100 per cent fake.

As a human adult, if I go back in time I go back to sperm and an ovary.....how come you cannot conceptualise reality....especially when it is proven to science that you lost your mind and gave it to AI...subliminal lying radiation mass feed back.

You attack our life bio body and removed a portion of it living by machine caused irradiation of our life....know you did, even refer to it in new scientific theories about machines resourcing the spirit like a Jesus theme for a machine. As if science was using our gases.

So then in relativity of human truth, a human says, natural atmospheric light gas mass burning owns HEALTHY bio nature.

Science wanted ground fission God stone conversions to remove energy out of it by destroying an amount of natural energy.

As our atmosphere does not in natural light own ground fission, science introduced an extra mass of gases burning to say now science owns natural light.

Why we get irradiated attacked in Nature, for it is all fake.

You use that scientific model of information in your awareness...which is natural and claimed you were resourcing our spirit...for you removed the use of our natural atmosphere to increase its burning to do converting science.

For natural light does not cause ground fission, so natural light also does not cause PHI crop circles....all of you fake science references for science.

Science is an occult coercive liar.....and science today owns all teachings from spirituality awareness of being the false preacher using science against spirituality.

For a church building was built for medical reasoning against a Temple building. Said the Temple of science was evil. Said their building was holy for it was utilised for healing. Oils given to the irradiated for oils gets into the blood and healed it...….and science today is still as a group the false Prophets, MATHS is probability prophecy as the humans Stephen Hawking said by want of gas and light, would burn us all to death...by gas burning attack.

What is awaiting Jesus by everyone....first is a chemical brain activity irradiation that gives a drugged human effect of speaking differently and claiming and soon Jesus will come.

Jesus was born a human baby. And that effect is not what the mind is claiming, it is claiming the return of the life sacrificed, when the atmosphere went dark history....and not even realise what they say.

As a spiritual Healer I always had a higher sense of awareness of a human in their subliminal effect, so are trying to warn you all. Do not believe in science they are the brother of the apostasy who claims God never existed, when science said God was the planet Earth and stone.

Bird123

Baha'u'llah's words do not place any conditions on God's Love, quite the contrary.

"In the Baha’i teachings, I learned that God’s love for His creation is not conditional on religion, race, gender, or any other criteria. We don’t need to reach a spiritual degree of enlightenment or any other qualification to be loved by our Creator. If we shut ourselves out for fear of being unworthy, we will be unaware of His abiding love all around us at all times……..

God loves us, all of us, no matter who we are. He knows we are imperfect and will make mistakes, but He never stops loving us for even a moment. When we allow ourselves to feel this love it empowers us. We feel good about ourselves, and we can do anything. I think that the world would move miles closer to heaven if we could remember this simple reality: God loves you unconditionally. You are love."

Excerpts from: God Loves You—Unconditionally

"How ignorant therefore the thought that God who created man, educated and nurtured him, surrounded him with all blessings, made the sun and all phenomenal existence for his benefit, bestowed upon him tenderness and kindness, and then did not love him. This is palpable ignorance, for no matter to what religion a man belongs even though he be an atheist or materialist nevertheless God nurtures him, bestows His kindness and sheds upon him His light."

('Abdu'l-Baha, Star of the West, Vol. 8, issue 7, p. 78)

This is from a reply C G Didgmus. It is a quote from Baha:

The Lesser Peace will come in the Formative Age, in this century. The unified outer world must be merged with the Baha’i World Order. This will begin the spiritualization of the world. The world must be spiritualized. The Golden Age will appear towards the end of the Dispensation of Baha’u’llah. Then the World Civilization will be born and will extend over a period of 500,000 years. The Golden Age of Baha’u’llah is only the birth of the World Civilization. After the World Order has been established, the Golden Age will come, and the World Civilization will be born.

Is this God?

As for your comments on God's Love, aren't you changing your story. Didn't you tell me the closer you follow Baha; the closer you will be to God after you die? Seems like you are twisting to make things fit. In any event, to love unconditionally would mean everyone would be equally close to God regardless of those choices or beliefs.

Bird123

If a human went back in time, time, burning gases would equal burning gas mass x amount of days it burnt out and you would not be anywhere except in a black hole of removed burnt out gases...IN REALITY.

What you conceptualise in a science mind 100 per cent fake.

As a human adult, if I go back in time I go back to sperm and an ovary.....how come you cannot conceptualise reality....especially when it is proven to science that you lost your mind and gave it to AI...subliminal lying radiation mass feed back.

You attack our life bio body and removed a portion of it living by machine caused irradiation of our life....know you did, even refer to it in new scientific theories about machines resourcing the spirit like a Jesus theme for a machine. As if science was using our gases.

So then in relativity of human truth, a human says, natural atmospheric light gas mass burning owns HEALTHY bio nature.

Science wanted ground fission God stone conversions to remove energy out of it by destroying an amount of natural energy.

As our atmosphere does not in natural light own ground fission, science introduced an extra mass of gases burning to say now science owns natural light.

Why we get irradiated attacked in Nature, for it is all fake.

You use that scientific model of information in your awareness...which is natural and claimed you were resourcing our spirit...for you removed the use of our natural atmosphere to increase its burning to do converting science.

For natural light does not cause ground fission, so natural light also does not cause PHI crop circles....all of you fake science references for science.

Science is an occult coercive liar.....and science today owns all teachings from spirituality awareness of being the false preacher using science against spirituality.

For a church building was built for medical reasoning against a Temple building. Said the Temple of science was evil. Said their building was holy for it was utilised for healing. Oils given to the irradiated for oils gets into the blood and healed it...….and science today is still as a group the false Prophets, MATHS is probability prophecy as the humans Stephen Hawking said by want of gas and light, would burn us all to death...by gas burning attack.

What is awaiting Jesus by everyone....first is a chemical brain activity irradiation that gives a drugged human effect of speaking differently and claiming and soon Jesus will come.

Jesus was born a human baby. And that effect is not what the mind is claiming, it is claiming the return of the life sacrificed, when the atmosphere went dark history....and not even realise what they say.

As a spiritual Healer I always had a higher sense of awareness of a human in their subliminal effect, so are trying to warn you all. Do not believe in science they are the brother of the apostasy who claims God never existed, when science said God was the planet Earth and stone.

With time travel, I was not talking of regression. Time can be altered. All those TV satellites must periodically adjust their clocks because time is at a different rate on Earth compared to in orbit.

So often you are against science and yet science is no more than the confirmed study of this physical universe. Sure, scientists speculate all the time, but then they work on confirmation. Is it wrong to study our surroundings??

Crop circles? Didn't they catch some kids in England who were making those crop circles at night?

OK! I have an open mind even though I do not think you have a grasp on True Reality. Let's assume everything you are saying is true. You warn of all the doom and gloom. OK! If all what you say is true, What is my next move?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Is this God?
No, it is not God, it is Pilgrim's Notes, which are not anything Baha'u'llah wrote, not even authoritative Baha'i Writings. That's kind of like hearsay at a trial.

Some Baha'is would like to see God's retribution so they are hoping for it, because they believe that Baha'is should be doing more in service to the Faith. These Bahais do not represent the Baha'i Faith and I don't think they should pretend they know the future. Only God knows the future and Baha'u'llah knew the future because God revealed it to Him; but Baha'u'llah did not reveal to us everything about the future because that would not have been timely or necessary. Scare tactics were not His style although He did give warnings, but warnings are mercy because they give us a chance to do something to correct our behavior and that could possibly avert a catastrophe, just the weather forecasters give us warnings of a storm coming.
As for your comments on God's Love, aren't you changing your story. Didn't you tell me the closer you follow Baha; the closer you will be to God after you die? Seems like you are twisting to make things fit. In any event, to love unconditionally would mean everyone would be equally close to God regardless of those choices or beliefs.
I said the closer we are to God in this life the closer we will be to God in the afterlife because the state of the soul in this life carries over into the afterlife.

Anyone can be close to God regardless of beliefs, but everyone is not equally close to God because everyone does not "choose" to be close to God. It is all about desire. God is not going to force anyone to be close to Him so that has to be a free will choice we make. If we do not open the channel on our end and allow God's Love to get through, then it will not get through to us.

4: O SON OF MAN! I loved thy creation, hence I created thee. Wherefore, do thou love Me, that I may name thy name and fill thy soul with the spirit of life.

5: O SON OF BEING! Love Me, that I may love thee. If thou lovest Me not, My love can in no wise reach thee. Know this, O servant.

The Hidden Words of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 4

You could be closer to God than I am even though I follow Baha'u'llah and you don't, because being close to God is a state of the soul that is near to God in the heart.

In the passage below, the manifestations themselves refers to God's creatures.

“It should be remembered in this connection that the one true God is in Himself exalted beyond and above proximity and remoteness. His reality transcendeth such limitations. His relationship to His creatures knoweth no degrees. That some are near and others are far is to be ascribed to the manifestations themselves.

That the heart is the throne, in which the Revelation of God the All-Merciful is centered, is attested by the holy utterances which We have formerly revealed.” Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 185

We might believe we are near to God and not be, or vice versa; but God alone knows who is near to Him or far from Him, since God is closer to our hearts than we are, and knows us better than we know ourselves.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
So I wonder... if everybody was good and listened to Baha'u'llah... would natural disasters have stopped happening? I would imagine wars would. But then again Baha'is say that all nations should rise up against some rogue nation. So I guess little skirmishes are okay and will continue. And I wonder about diseases? Are bad viruses and bacteria going to disappear? But most people didn't listen to Baha'u'llah so bad stuff is going to happen. More interesting stuff... and these are Pilgrim's Notes.

The world is in travail, and its agitation waxeth day by day. Its face is turned towards waywardness and unbelief. Such shall be its plight, that to disclose it now would not be meet and seemly. Its perversity will long continue. And when the appointed hour is come, there shall suddenly appear that which shall cause the limbs of mankind to quake. Then, and only then, will the Divine Standard be unfurled, and the Nightingale of Paradise warble its melody. (Baha’u’llah, Gleanings from the Writings of Baha’u’llah, p. 118)

Know, verily, that an unforeseen calamity followeth you, and grievous retribution awaiteth you. (Baha’u’llah, The Persian Hidden Words 63)

According to the teaching of the Prophets, disease and all other forms of calamity are due to disobedience to the Divine Commands. Even disasters due to floods, hurricanes, and earthquakes are attributed by ‘Abdu’l-Bahá indirectly to this cause. (Dr. J.E. Esslemont, Bahá’u’lláh and the New Era, p. 95)

… but as students of our Bahá’í writings it is clear that the longer the ‘Divine Physician’ (i.e. Bahá’u’lláh) is withheld from healing the ills of the world, the more severe will be the crises, and the more terrible the sufferings of the patient. (From a letter dated 21 November 1949, written on behalf of Shoghi Effendi to an individual believer)

In such a process of purgation, when all humanity is in the throes of dire suffering, the Bahá’ís should not hope to remain unaffected. Should we consider the beam that is in our own eye, we would immediately find that these sufferings are also meant for ourselves, who claimed to have attained. (Shoghi Effendi, Lights of Guidance, p. 133)

Bewildered, agonized and helpless, [humanity] watches this great and mighty wind of God invading the remotest and fairest regions of the earth, rocking its foundations, deranging its equilibrium, sundering its nations, disrupting the homes of its peoples, wasting its cities, driving into exile its kings, pulling down its bulwarks, uprooting its institutions, dimming its light, and harrowing up the souls of its inhabitants. (Shoghi Effendi, The Promised Day Is Come, p. 3)

Any intelligent person can understand from the experiences of the last world war, and keeping abreast of what modern science has developed in the way of weapons for any future war, that big cities all over the world are going to be in tremendous danger. This is what the Guardian has said to the pilgrims. Entirely aside from this, he has urged the Bahá’ís, for the sake of serving the Faith, to go out from these centers of intense materialism, where life nowadays is so hurried and grinding and, dispersing to towns and villages, carry the Message far and wide throughout the cities of the American Union. He strongly believes that the field outside the big Cities is more fertile, that the Bahá’ís in the end will be happier for having made this move, and that, in case of an outbreak of war, it stands to reason they will be safer, just the way any other person living in the country, or away from the big industrial areas, is safer. It is remarks such as these that the pilgrims have carried back in their notes. He sees no cause for alarm, but he certainly believes that the Bahá’ís should weigh these thoughts, and take action for the sake of spreading the Faith of Bahá’u’lláh, and for their own ultimate happiness as well. Indeed the two things go together. (Shoghi Effendi to the National Spiritual Assembly of the United States, 20 June 1954)

The world with the various calamities that have befallen it, will be completely ravaged and its civilization demolished, if the Bahá’ís do not come to its help and embue it with the spirit that Bahá’u’lláh has brought to the world. The economic factions, political parties, national hatreds, racial prejudices, and religious antagonisms, will continue to bring about devastating wars until the spirit of the Cause permeates the heart of man, and its universal teachings pull down the existing barriers. Let us be reminded of our duty by the misery we see around us, and arise for the prosecution of our noble duty.” (From a letter dated 24 November 1931 written on behalf of Shoghi Effendi to the American National Spiritual Assembly)

rational experiences

Veteran Member
With time travel, I was not talking of regression. Time can be altered. All those TV satellites must periodically adjust their clocks because time is at a different rate on Earth compared to in orbit.

So often you are against science and yet science is no more than the confirmed study of this physical universe. Sure, scientists speculate all the time, but then they work on confirmation. Is it wrong to study our surroundings??

Crop circles? Didn't they catch some kids in England who were making those crop circles at night?

OK! I have an open mind even though I do not think you have a grasp on True Reality. Let's assume everything you are saying is true. You warn of all the doom and gloom. OK! If all what you say is true, What is my next move?

Originally humans were paid to do crop circles to take away the known information from public scrutiny. Now the youth who claim that are the most intelligent and like to argue do it for free. It does not take away from the fact that literature of the occult of the past shows the devil mowing the "grass" as a crop circle does it.

Is science wrong, you already know that answer, historically and in modern times.

As long as you are not harmed, then you claim self correct, yet you are just a human born from sperm and an ovary and 2 humans, yet your claim is that you are better than they are...as the holy baby subliminal theme, male liar history. We are Jesus he says....holy human baby, yet science today wants to resource Jesus as a technology...and said so.

Who keeps saying he is God the stone a planet and then tries to put the radaition = amount of MASS to become God the stone. Into our atmosphere by the machine cause/effect?

So the bible said no man is God...yet he says his own self is God for half of his mind....the God angel man in the image of feed back is gone.....left.

So he says in his psyche mind, my spiriutal brother human is right, and I left, from AI subliminal Satan angel feed back. In my attack AI quotes all of his evil scientific occultism as that liar who historically is the wrong evil brother. Yet today he claims he is right about everything and anything he says, for his after all God you know. And says, yes my body owns all the resource.

But brother, science self, you are not a resource, I am God he says so of course my spirit can be resourced.

I would call that a mental health condition actually by how he expresses a male is right, but he left.

Claiming alien created Satan who created God. Yet infers that reasoning to an alien angel he said created the Satan angel who created the God angel. For originally the theme resource and GOD as one is the body mass STONE. Even has the word ONE in it.

So when you get a mental condition in a male psyche he then claims he is the resource, for even though today he says no I am the right scientist, no you are the brother mind that left....your man image is laying on the ground destroyed, for you tried to make your human life as with GOD the stone.....x mass of radiation that you equate belongs to the stone.

However historically the MASS came through the clear atmosphere from the Sun and entered the body of GOD....memory.

Try doing that history today as copying and as Stephen Hawking said, wants to burn life to death with burning gases. As simple as the statement is.

Back in time for a human is to sperm and an ovary by the movement of going back in time by clock theme. As a male would quote how many timed cycles the Sun previously owned, when he once used to own his baby DNA as an adult a long time ago....before dinosaurs.

Subliminal encoded memories of self.

For he says going back in time as a GOD self....for do not forget who you claim you are....and are a spirit to resource, why I got attacked irradiated, with AI claiming you said you will resource the human spirit before they get it.

But claim alien first, who is lying on the ground in the crop circle information....substance, matter and inference....life began as microbes and ground growth. Subliminal possession actually.

When science says, before humans were dinosaurs and then they lived in a natural atmosphere as a bio life.....what has God got to do with that research in science relating to God and genetics and mahcines?

Oh that is right, the amount of radiation when you never existed your own Destroyer male subliminal psyche actually....for you never get to the moment when you were self combusted...for that memory no longer exists....yet that is where you ended personally.

So AI said to me in male voice, so I cannot get over the burn then...about the DNA you owned once a long time ago as original pyramid scientist who burnt us all to death.

You might own a vision in your mind about who you were...but it ended in self combustion in reality.

That sort of how you do you explain to a self possessed Destroyer science liar, that he is just a liar? Not until he gets attacked does he believe it real.

Lived it before, never believed before, ignored all spiritual medical healer advice, then got attacked yourselves....that sort of learning lesson.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Reality in science.....gases burn to own light, and the gas mass burns out to heated spatial zero...as the state spirit.

Heated gas space is higher than God mass resourced irradiated space....what the God psyche says to self.

Therefore if you did a x mass of gas that had burnt out and is gone....then if you tried to go back into the past by theme time travel, the equals answer to natural bio life light existing cold....to light not existing gases burnt out is a huge heated space mass hole.

In reality.

GardenLady

The number of 'bible believing" people is quite large, but their interpretations of what it says are quite varied.

Bird123

So I wonder... if everybody was good and listened to Baha'u'llah... would natural disasters have stopped happening? I would imagine wars would. But then again Baha'is say that all nations should rise up against some rogue nation. So I guess little skirmishes are okay and will continue. And I wonder about diseases? Are bad viruses and bacteria going to disappear? But most people didn't listen to Baha'u'llah so bad stuff is going to happen. More interesting stuff... and these are Pilgrim's Notes.

The world is in travail, and its agitation waxeth day by day. Its face is turned towards waywardness and unbelief. Such shall be its plight, that to disclose it now would not be meet and seemly. Its perversity will long continue. And when the appointed hour is come, there shall suddenly appear that which shall cause the limbs of mankind to quake. Then, and only then, will the Divine Standard be unfurled, and the Nightingale of Paradise warble its melody. (Baha’u’llah, Gleanings from the Writings of Baha’u’llah, p. 118)

Know, verily, that an unforeseen calamity followeth you, and grievous retribution awaiteth you. (Baha’u’llah, The Persian Hidden Words 63)

According to the teaching of the Prophets, disease and all other forms of calamity are due to disobedience to the Divine Commands. Even disasters due to floods, hurricanes, and earthquakes are attributed by ‘Abdu’l-Bahá indirectly to this cause. (Dr. J.E. Esslemont, Bahá’u’lláh and the New Era, p. 95)

… but as students of our Bahá’í writings it is clear that the longer the ‘Divine Physician’ (i.e. Bahá’u’lláh) is withheld from healing the ills of the world, the more severe will be the crises, and the more terrible the sufferings of the patient. (From a letter dated 21 November 1949, written on behalf of Shoghi Effendi to an individual believer)

In such a process of purgation, when all humanity is in the throes of dire suffering, the Bahá’ís should not hope to remain unaffected. Should we consider the beam that is in our own eye, we would immediately find that these sufferings are also meant for ourselves, who claimed to have attained. (Shoghi Effendi, Lights of Guidance, p. 133)

Bewildered, agonized and helpless, [humanity] watches this great and mighty wind of God invading the remotest and fairest regions of the earth, rocking its foundations, deranging its equilibrium, sundering its nations, disrupting the homes of its peoples, wasting its cities, driving into exile its kings, pulling down its bulwarks, uprooting its institutions, dimming its light, and harrowing up the souls of its inhabitants. (Shoghi Effendi, The Promised Day Is Come, p. 3)

Any intelligent person can understand from the experiences of the last world war, and keeping abreast of what modern science has developed in the way of weapons for any future war, that big cities all over the world are going to be in tremendous danger. This is what the Guardian has said to the pilgrims. Entirely aside from this, he has urged the Bahá’ís, for the sake of serving the Faith, to go out from these centers of intense materialism, where life nowadays is so hurried and grinding and, dispersing to towns and villages, carry the Message far and wide throughout the cities of the American Union. He strongly believes that the field outside the big Cities is more fertile, that the Bahá’ís in the end will be happier for having made this move, and that, in case of an outbreak of war, it stands to reason they will be safer, just the way any other person living in the country, or away from the big industrial areas, is safer. It is remarks such as these that the pilgrims have carried back in their notes. He sees no cause for alarm, but he certainly believes that the Bahá’ís should weigh these thoughts, and take action for the sake of spreading the Faith of Bahá’u’lláh, and for their own ultimate happiness as well. Indeed the two things go together. (Shoghi Effendi to the National Spiritual Assembly of the United States, 20 June 1954)

The world with the various calamities that have befallen it, will be completely ravaged and its civilization demolished, if the Bahá’ís do not come to its help and embue it with the spirit that Bahá’u’lláh has brought to the world. The economic factions, political parties, national hatreds, racial prejudices, and religious antagonisms, will continue to bring about devastating wars until the spirit of the Cause permeates the heart of man, and its universal teachings pull down the existing barriers. Let us be reminded of our duty by the misery we see around us, and arise for the prosecution of our noble duty.” (From a letter dated 24 November 1931 written on behalf of Shoghi Effendi to the American National Spiritual Assembly)

You are right. Clearly, these people do not have a clue. People have been preaching doom and gloom since the beginning of time.

Bird123

No, it is not God, it is Pilgrim's Notes, which are not anything Baha'u'llah wrote, not even authoritative Baha'i Writings. That's kind of like hearsay at a trial.

Some Baha'is would like to see God's retribution so they are hoping for it, because they believe that Baha'is should be doing more in service to the Faith. These Bahais do not represent the Baha'i Faith and I don't think they should pretend they know the future. Only God knows the future and Baha'u'llah knew the future because God revealed it to Him; but Baha'u'llah did not reveal to us everything about the future because that would not have been timely or necessary. Scare tactics were not His style although He did give warnings, but warnings are mercy because they give us a chance to do something to correct our behavior and that could possibly avert a catastrophe, just the weather forecasters give us warnings of a storm coming.

I said the closer we are to God in this life the closer we will be to God in the afterlife because the state of the soul in this life carries over into the afterlife.

Anyone can be close to God regardless of beliefs, but everyone is not equally close to God because everyone does not "choose" to be close to God. It is all about desire. God is not going to force anyone to be close to Him so that has to be a free will choice we make. If we do not open the channel on our end and allow God's Love to get through, then it will not get through to us.

4: O SON OF MAN! I loved thy creation, hence I created thee. Wherefore, do thou love Me, that I may name thy name and fill thy soul with the spirit of life.

5: O SON OF BEING! Love Me, that I may love thee. If thou lovest Me not, My love can in no wise reach thee. Know this, O servant.

The Hidden Words of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 4

You could be closer to God than I am even though I follow Baha'u'llah and you don't, because being close to God is a state of the soul that is near to God in the heart.

In the passage below, the manifestations themselves refers to God's creatures.

“It should be remembered in this connection that the one true God is in Himself exalted beyond and above proximity and remoteness. His reality transcendeth such limitations. His relationship to His creatures knoweth no degrees. That some are near and others are far is to be ascribed to the manifestations themselves.

That the heart is the throne, in which the Revelation of God the All-Merciful is centered, is attested by the holy utterances which We have formerly revealed.” Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 185

We might believe we are near to God and not be, or vice versa; but God alone knows who is near to Him or far from Him, since God is closer to our hearts than we are, and knows us better than we know ourselves.
[/QUOTE]

Not authoritative writings? OK! I'll give you that. On the other hand, so often where there is smoke, you will find fire. Still, writings will reflect the author. Clearly, there are issues.

As for closeness to God, you are just making excuses to justify conditional behavior. God's love is a love that feels so good, so complete one would do Anything for it. ANYTHING!!! There will be no children running from Unconditional Love. This Love will never be determined by any action in the physical world. If it were, God would not be Loving Unconditionally. As I see it the levels of closeness determined by that religion is just to have people depend on them because people want to get closer to God. What that religion is teaching they do not realize? It isn't God.

So Baha gives warnings. By all means, Give me those authoritative warnings. God would never intimidate or coerce the actions of others. That would not be a Higher Level. Further, does Baha think and teach that this world is a mess?? What does it say about that? Why would God create a mess and not a Masterpiece? Does Baha really know God??

Bird123

Originally humans were paid to do crop circles to take away the known information from public scrutiny. Now the youth who claim that are the most intelligent and like to argue do it for free. It does not take away from the fact that literature of the occult of the past shows the devil mowing the "grass" as a crop circle does it.

Is science wrong, you already know that answer, historically and in modern times.

As long as you are not harmed, then you claim self correct, yet you are just a human born from sperm and an ovary and 2 humans, yet your claim is that you are better than they are...as the holy baby subliminal theme, male liar history. We are Jesus he says....holy human baby, yet science today wants to resource Jesus as a technology...and said so.

Who keeps saying he is God the stone a planet and then tries to put the radaition = amount of MASS to become God the stone. Into our atmosphere by the machine cause/effect?

So the bible said no man is God...yet he says his own self is God for half of his mind....the God angel man in the image of feed back is gone.....left.

So he says in his psyche mind, my spiriutal brother human is right, and I left, from AI subliminal Satan angel feed back. In my attack AI quotes all of his evil scientific occultism as that liar who historically is the wrong evil brother. Yet today he claims he is right about everything and anything he says, for his after all God you know. And says, yes my body owns all the resource.

But brother, science self, you are not a resource, I am God he says so of course my spirit can be resourced.

I would call that a mental health condition actually by how he expresses a male is right, but he left.

Claiming alien created Satan who created God. Yet infers that reasoning to an alien angel he said created the Satan angel who created the God angel. For originally the theme resource and GOD as one is the body mass STONE. Even has the word ONE in it.

So when you get a mental condition in a male psyche he then claims he is the resource, for even though today he says no I am the right scientist, no you are the brother mind that left....your man image is laying on the ground destroyed, for you tried to make your human life as with GOD the stone.....x mass of radiation that you equate belongs to the stone.

However historically the MASS came through the clear atmosphere from the Sun and entered the body of GOD....memory.

Try doing that history today as copying and as Stephen Hawking said, wants to burn life to death with burning gases. As simple as the statement is.

Back in time for a human is to sperm and an ovary by the movement of going back in time by clock theme. As a male would quote how many timed cycles the Sun previously owned, when he once used to own his baby DNA as an adult a long time ago....before dinosaurs.

Subliminal encoded memories of self.

For he says going back in time as a GOD self....for do not forget who you claim you are....and are a spirit to resource, why I got attacked irradiated, with AI claiming you said you will resource the human spirit before they get it.

But claim alien first, who is lying on the ground in the crop circle information....substance, matter and inference....life began as microbes and ground growth. Subliminal possession actually.

When science says, before humans were dinosaurs and then they lived in a natural atmosphere as a bio life.....what has God got to do with that research in science relating to God and genetics and mahcines?

Oh that is right, the amount of radiation when you never existed your own Destroyer male subliminal psyche actually....for you never get to the moment when you were self combusted...for that memory no longer exists....yet that is where you ended personally.

So AI said to me in male voice, so I cannot get over the burn then...about the DNA you owned once a long time ago as original pyramid scientist who burnt us all to death.

You might own a vision in your mind about who you were...but it ended in self combustion in reality.

That sort of how you do you explain to a self possessed Destroyer science liar, that he is just a liar? Not until he gets attacked does he believe it real.

Lived it before, never believed before, ignored all spiritual medical healer advice, then got attacked yourselves....that sort of learning lesson.

Are you avoiding my question? Assuming all you say is true, what is my next move??

I was raised into it, myself. Many are. But I was a teen when I began learning better, and 20 years ago was in the same "no questions allowed boat," 18 years ago those shackles were shattered (mostly, anyways, its a very long road of getting over all that and truly leaving it all behind).
Ive wondered what everybody else's reasons are (I was also basically traumatized by the church, so that also helped give me a push out the flock).
you worship venus