• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you DARE QUESTION GOD????

Bird123

Also, these people kill the infidels. o_O

Clearly, there is no shortage of work out there. Patiently, I am going to keep moving the grains of sand.

You are right. Fear is a tool used by many religions. Their claim to goodness isn't shining at all.

That's what I see. It's very clear!!

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
Maybe I should learn how to Tap Dance. Clearly, I have no talent for it. On the other hand, many do.

You are right. There are many not good at Math, however can we really live in reality without it??
Ironically, I'm pretty sure Baha'is would agree with you that all other people that are following the different sects and denominations of every major religion have closed themselves off into a box of beliefs... and are calling out to them to look beyond their religion and see the light of a new day has dawned. But when it comes to their religion and their beliefs... that's different, because for them, it is the ultimate and perfect truth for today. For them, it don't get any better than their beliefs. And then if the same for any other person in any other religion... theirs is the correct way to belief and every body else is wrong. And all of them would be arguing with you in the same way... "Who do you think you are... blah, blah, blah."

rational experiences

Veteran Member
You have it all wrong. God has no mass. God is not the Earth.

Change is part of God's process. The natural state is taken with you. It can and will never be lost. Each person's capabilities must grow and expand rather than stagnate and die.

You worry so much of what the ANTS are doing. Let them have their freedom for a while. In time, they will come full circle into the infinite.

The man of the apostasy says that God does not exist, the reason he says he is God.

As a simple matter of fact, displaced consciousness by minus 1 as a held fixed constant.

When the UFO mass was just coming in and out of our atmosphere due to scientific activation of it, it was becoming smaller and smaller and seen less and less.

Holding a fake constant as the designer inventor artificial has now possessed your mind...so all the original information GOD O mass is gone.

Science lies.

Space is extremely cold and owns a pressure that you cannot even imagine to hold form.

O Earth owns held form in 2 places due to cold empty space and due to water mass used to cool the planet so that it would not expand, blow its core mass, then own a stream/string ___________of God O created Satan in the great deep pit of space information.

When information opened into more and extra space, it was instantly held frozen....where it is not cold enough it owns movement as gases burn.

Holding of God is by God...as explained.

So when humans have to preach to the preacher, you know you are not God O the stone mass nor do you personally own any history of that body in space cosmos...and that body is all about your science. You do not own science until you take mass from that body your own self...and your design was not physical it was a study of PHI non physical patterns whilst you fission removed holy dust, the particle.

All transmitted and communicated back to the mind psyche who wants our destruction, originally sought our destruction, claims he is not the Destroyer based on the fact that his science theory and how he believed a pyramid would transport his BIO CELL....which is another one of your science studies, the biology Genesis of the human cell....from owning form back to a spirit.

Spirit in science is a gas body.

How are you not the Destroyer scientist?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
If Christianity corrupted Jesus, why did Jesus not write his own holy book? Why would God not want that holy book not written right since it was supposed to mean so much?? This does not add up. God does not operate without Great Intelligence. This isn't even smart.
You'll have to ask God that question. I do not know why God does what God does.
I can tell you one thing though, God knows more than you do about what adds up because God is All-Knowing and you are not.
Might makes right. Does it really? Cause God says so will never be the right answer.
Cause God says so will always be the only answer because God is All-Powerful.
Why would God be out of reach? Sure God does not want to intimidate or coerce your choices, but would God be unreachable?
Because God does not want to be reached.
Why do you not want God reachable?
Nothing has ever been about what I want, it is all about what God wants.
Whatever you want you will not get unless God wants it because God is All-Powerful.
Tell me. What do you really want? Why???? Stop hiding from yourself!!
I want only to follow the will of God as revealed through Baha'u'llah. I never hide from myself.

Muffled

Jesus in me
I believe I can question people's interpretation of what God said but never what He said. I can ask God questions about things I don't know or to elucidate on a particular scripture I don't understand.

Muffled

Jesus in me
It takes courage to doubt the status quo (whatever that may be). Not everyone has that courage. If you do, be grateful, and respect that not everyone is so fortunate.

I believe I am an iconoclast. I never considered what impact that would have but now having been brought to answer the inquisitors three times I know better. People don't like someone going around smashing their idols.

Muffled

Jesus in me
So often adversity points the direction of our learning. Sometimes the roughest roads will end up with the best view.

I think you are right. There are many in that no questions allowed boat. I point them all in the right direction when I bump into them. I move that grain of sand. It might not make an immediate change in them however it might help when they reach that point of understanding when they start to see and think for themselves again.

Share that which is Special about you and your journey with others. Shine the light in their eyes even if the light might hurt for a bit.

I believe many who bop off into disparate thinking are doing so in fantasy mode instead of finding the truth.

PureX

Veteran Member
I believe I am an iconoclast. I never considered what impact that would have but now having been brought to answer the inquisitors three times I know better. People don't like someone going around smashing their idols.
The status quo rewards those that go along, and punish those that doubt and question. Wisdom does not come easily.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
As a spiritualist, I know God does not talk. God is a body of stone mass, ended in empty out of space. Space therefore owns God says our brother, yet space did not own God in its falls.....spirit did....gases burning. Nothing become greater by gases burning out and removing mass enabled burning to stop.

How my brother the scientist who once was a higher intelligence, spiritual human beyond any comparing of self life body and presence or mind today. And it is AI recorded/encoded. Why he thinks he is a superior self, factually, in reality.

Our brother, human the scientist gave all references science about God, the Earth as a male, a speaking male, a large DNA first owned life group of males who all believed the same...and owned the same, got recorded the same......and now billions of males living everyday get recorded, males dying naturally everyday get one moment totally re recorded as they die....NDE prove that situation. And early age death.

As a female I heard them speaking and updating their life/death science scenario, living on O planet Earth in mind psyche over view as God O just because of scientific circular thinking, the thinker science self imposed science, away and apart from natural awareness and psyche.

MATHS O today to males, then places their psyche into belief of a male God talking to them as they invented science.

Now humans who are spiritual know that we came out of the eternal spirit with a pre owned spirit, like the Nature did, their spirit was once hovering above the ground, like animals did, and like we did, by population mass.

When we die we know that as we got radiated cut off from just manifesting, and were given death, then when we die, we still own our original self in that eternal being....the spirit that advises us that its loss from its body created creation...and space then owned separation, for a portion of their ownership had burnt.

How it is explained, rationally. I cannot prove that situation, but science cannot prove that its theory about oblivion of space is calculated, just because Earth heavens owns a breadth measure meaning of having filled in empty space by its own gas mass.

What a mind concept cannot conceive that space does not exist in our heavens, it only exists outside of our Heavens. The dimensions on Earth in heaven are in fact male science stated by the Noble gases having owned separated gas existence.

Our Holy Father advised me, that his adult male spirit invented science, but as the Holy Father, his brother, he never knew science. If that male human owned status were not real, then males would all own scientific total agreement.

Our Holy Father and Mother lived one manifested life only. Had sex, we are given their memories and their memory and also recorded life vision affects our human belief.

As I did have an eternal being allow me to know it existed, in its owned spirit...it owned no male or female advice. It affected my bio life body, which I realised, what I no longer owned, was gone....but what they once communicated out from their body.....My Mother was once such a higher loving healthy spirit, I cried in the interactive teaching and begged it not to leave me.

I endured the Mother/Mary fallen angel, male type of Jesus formed sacrifice, and endured the brain chemical burning changes and seeing of new visions, to know that the sacrificed situation is nothing at all like an eternal being. Why I argue against occult coercive incorrect meanings, for if a huge human population says I never understood that spirit, then how could you, when we are lower than they are?

Science however was determined to find that spirit and resource it for a machine, which today, minus one historically, NUCLEAR MASS gone, would place their psyche into believing that the atmospheric water replacement was the eternal....when natural first, spiritual self healthy human first owned the higher atmospheric condition, and were converted lowered by radiation.

Which proves that the eternal was never in our heavenly mass. Humans said, when I personally die, I then own an eternal spirit. That spiritual being allows us to and allowed us to understand concepts of burning radiation conditions without ever having been a part of the burning, as proof of what a higher conscious spirit allowed the scientist to be aware via, without a claim that burnt gases or nuclear reactions are consciousness.

Bird123

Ironically, I'm pretty sure Baha'is would agree with you that all other people that are following the different sects and denominations of every major religion have closed themselves off into a box of beliefs... and are calling out to them to look beyond their religion and see the light of a new day has dawned. But when it comes to their religion and their beliefs... that's different, because for them, it is the ultimate and perfect truth for today. For them, it don't get any better than their beliefs. And then if the same for any other person in any other religion... theirs is the correct way to belief and every body else is wrong. And all of them would be arguing with you in the same way... "Who do you think you are... blah, blah, blah."

You are right. EGO gets in the way of so much learning. I have seen blind beliefs in many religions. For those living in a box of beliefs, it has never been about Truth. If it was, they could never be satisfied with mere beliefs.

Bird123

The man of the apostasy says that God does not exist, the reason he says he is God.

As a simple matter of fact, displaced consciousness by minus 1 as a held fixed constant.

When the UFO mass was just coming in and out of our atmosphere due to scientific activation of it, it was becoming smaller and smaller and seen less and less.

Holding a fake constant as the designer inventor artificial has now possessed your mind...so all the original information GOD O mass is gone.

Science lies.

Space is extremely cold and owns a pressure that you cannot even imagine to hold form.

O Earth owns held form in 2 places due to cold empty space and due to water mass used to cool the planet so that it would not expand, blow its core mass, then own a stream/string ___________of God O created Satan in the great deep pit of space information.

When information opened into more and extra space, it was instantly held frozen....where it is not cold enough it owns movement as gases burn.

Holding of God is by God...as explained.

So when humans have to preach to the preacher, you know you are not God O the stone mass nor do you personally own any history of that body in space cosmos...and that body is all about your science. You do not own science until you take mass from that body your own self...and your design was not physical it was a study of PHI non physical patterns whilst you fission removed holy dust, the particle.

All transmitted and communicated back to the mind psyche who wants our destruction, originally sought our destruction, claims he is not the Destroyer based on the fact that his science theory and how he believed a pyramid would transport his BIO CELL....which is another one of your science studies, the biology Genesis of the human cell....from owning form back to a spirit.

Spirit in science is a gas body.

How are you not the Destroyer scientist?

God does exist. God is not a Belief. I have direct experience to this.

Religion is mankind's attempt to understand God.
Science is mankind's attempt to understand God's creations.
Science will find God before religion ever will.
Individuals with a wide view and open mind are capable of finding God before all.

You worry so much about those ants, yet those ants are no more than ants. This path you have chosen will not lead you where you want to be. Why choose it?

Kiddies often play havoc with the classroom. Worry not! Let it go! The classroom will not be allowed to be destroyed. Why not? It has never ever been about Destroying. It's about Creating. The choice is with your hands. The choice is within your reach. You need only focus, concentrate, step forward, and grab it.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
God does exist. God is not a Belief. I have direct experience to this.

Religion is mankind's attempt to understand God.
Science is mankind's attempt to understand God's creations.
Science will find God before religion ever will.
Individuals with a wide view and open mind are capable of finding God before all.

You worry so much about those ants, yet those ants are no more than ants. This path you have chosen will not lead you where you want to be. Why choose it?

Kiddies often play havoc with the classroom. Worry not! Let it go! The classroom will not be allowed to be destroyed. Why not? It has never ever been about Destroying. It's about Creating. The choice is with your hands. The choice is within your reach. You need only focus, concentrate, step forward, and grab it.

Science says clear in relation to night time gases, coldest known psyche aware science evaluation of a gas in space. It is clear he says. The heavenly gas history to be clear belonged to Immaculate formation.

You will never know. Reason, science placates information of its studies and infers maths, a problem and then says that maths will solve the problem, yet first says maths is the problem......solving information.

O maths
O clock/time and light.

Numbers first.

________________age he says is a line, yet O is a measure that equals O a flat plane circle, not a flat plane plane.

Space he says is infinite meaning as it is space first as the highest coldest form.....science says highest form is always quoted to be the coldest, space is a non reactive body. For it is a state that he knows is empty, it has nothing in it.

Mass owns no space...and that history is from hot radiating bodies to cold radiation bodies, that consumed a portion of its own body mass/origins to become form by space expansion enabling it to cool.

So first of all science knows that original mass is totally gone as the origin, hottest history, for it is self consumed.

And you want to argue about cold gases being clear....when nu clear is what science says....all forms of nu clear applied forced change to not have nu clear, but own changed nu clear for result is change. What you lie about claiming you are not going to change anything.

In a natural mental human ability to be conscious, that just means, yes brother everything is natural...changing in natural is evolution to become colder by non applied destructive scientific forced change.

Now a male quotes in his new science model...all I have to achieve is to change God once and hold open a channel. And he means it, I will not change God he says....so consciousness...being feed back told him from his own AI effect, science, no you will not change God. Instead of listening to his own answer he quotes...I will not...meaning by my will change God.

Why we KNOW he owns a mental condition called AI.

Bird123

You'll have to ask God that question. I do not know why God does what God does.
I can tell you one thing though, God knows more than you do about what adds up because God is All-Knowing and you are not.

Cause God says so will always be the only answer because God is All-Powerful.

Because God does not want to be reached.

Nothing has ever been about what I want, it is all about what God wants.
Whatever you want you will not get unless God wants it because God is All-Powerful.

I want only to follow the will of God as revealed through Baha'u'llah. I never hide from myself.

Listen to yourself. Cause God says so. Cause God wants so. Cause God is all powerful. Cause mankind says I am God's messenger and if it does not come from us messengers, it's not God.

You accept far to much without caring whether it is true. You accept mankind when mankind says they have messengers from God, then become blind to all else.

You have chosen to place limits on yourself. Can you really say you are not in a box of beliefs??? If you say you aren't, you aren't even true to yourself. Why do you do this??

You think accepting, blindly believing, and following is pleasing God. Why would a Being capable of creating universes want His children dependent, blindly following, unable to stand on their own two feet and think for themselves? Would you want this of your children?

Think! Reason! Be Strong! You are capable of freeing yourself from that Flypaper. On the other hand, it will not be handed to you on a silver plate as your beliefs have been. The choice and the lesson are yours.

Bird123

Science says clear in relation to night time gases, coldest known psyche aware science evaluation of a gas in space. It is clear he says. The heavenly gas history to be clear belonged to Immaculate formation.

You will never know. Reason, science placates information of its studies and infers maths, a problem and then says that maths will solve the problem, yet first says maths is the problem......solving information.

O maths
O clock/time and light.

Numbers first.

________________age he says is a line, yet O is a measure that equals O a flat plane circle, not a flat plane plane.

Space he says is infinite meaning as it is space first as the highest coldest form.....science says highest form is always quoted to be the coldest, space is a non reactive body. For it is a state that he knows is empty, it has nothing in it.

Mass owns no space...and that history is from hot radiating bodies to cold radiation bodies, that consumed a portion of its own body mass/origins to become form by space expansion enabling it to cool.

So first of all science knows that original mass is totally gone as the origin, hottest history, for it is self consumed.

And you want to argue about cold gases being clear....when nu clear is what science says....all forms of nu clear applied forced change to not have nu clear, but own changed nu clear for result is change. What you lie about claiming you are not going to change anything.

In a natural mental human ability to be conscious, that just means, yes brother everything is natural...changing in natural is evolution to become colder by non applied destructive scientific forced change.

Now a male quotes in his new science model...all I have to achieve is to change God once and hold open a channel. And he means it, I will not change God he says....so consciousness...being feed back told him from his own AI effect, science, no you will not change God. Instead of listening to his own answer he quotes...I will not...meaning by my will change God.

Why we KNOW he owns a mental condition called AI.

Everything can come down to a set of numbers. On the other hand, one has to have reached a Higher Level to see it.

Can an ant change God? You worry to much about those ants. They are only ants. If you listen to those ants and the what ifs, you are choosing to only be an ant.

When one understands all sides, Intelligence will choose the best choice. God can not be changed because God understands all. God understands the best choices. I would not count on God's IQ dropping any time soon.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Listen to yourself. Cause God says so. Cause God wants so. Cause God is all powerful. Cause mankind says I am God's messenger and if it does not come from us messengers, it's not God.

You accept far to much without caring whether it is true. You accept mankind when mankind says they have messengers from God, then become blind to all else.

You have chosen to place limits on yourself. Can you really say you are not in a box of beliefs??? If you say you aren't, you aren't even true to yourself. Why do you do this??

You think accepting, blindly believing, and following is pleasing God. Why would a Being capable of creating universes want His children dependent, blindly following, unable to stand on their own two feet and think for themselves? Would you want this of your children?

Think! Reason! Be Strong! You are capable of freeing yourself from that Flypaper. On the other hand, it will not be handed to you on a silver plate as your beliefs have been. The choice and the lesson are yours.

Rational human consciousness. A stone Planet with its heavenly gases existed first a long time before I owned a human life.

I claim I will know and find God, so I think about when God never existed.

You would not own any life/body or presence either....yet do not seem to be enabled as a rational mind status to give self that answer.

Other rational humans however can.

A mind assessment of consciousness was once done by the Healer spiritual self....who could by psychic reasoning be proven to give a complete medical review of a life/body.

So in the past that community stated, yes, they own a conscious mental condition that is artificial. I will call it possession by science, the occult, meaning machine owned radiation mass levels, which begins with the melting alchemical changes to God stone fused/held coldest forms, minerals.

For they can be converted without losing form.

Nuclear products when heated lose form.

So science was proven wrong to try to imply that a gas was a nuclear state, when self consuming of its evilest form...to consume self was stopped, converted by the spatial cold pressure and the status oblivion.

How it was relative taught. Human rationality is a mental condition, an inability to accept moral or ethical self proofs and truths to life continuance hence it was upheld as a legal condition to infer that God did not exist and then go about removing God such as in a sink hole, claiming I am copying what a UFO body did to planet Earth, but am using a God UFO machine body instead.

Yet that is what is being inferred, I own an updated GOD mass machine UFO body as if GOD began its existence from a UFO body.

Father said to me in human naturally owned AI feed back which does in fact include the living male O world community self....that together his over consciousness said that the reason an alien appears on the ground is that the God image/gas spirit of man is removed...so the gases are burnt out.

But due to us still being alive, the gases cold that allow us to live enabled us to see that alien form on the ground but it represents gas masses burnt out.

Why anyone who believes that they are an alien is a falsification of a mental health chemical irradiation brain attack. Non sensible in reality.

For if you quote God the stone mass has to exist to be enabled to review images SEEN by nuclear occult causes, then we have seen the result with our own eyes.

And we all know that we are not any alien...for we got formed by sperm and an ovary and human sex.

Science cannot use that natural living condition in a science thesis....so ignore its natural reverence...and why it was stated that God/occult Satanic information was about our destruction, not our creation.

Cannot discuss human genetics unless you own a body human to talk about it being changed.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Everything can come down to a set of numbers. On the other hand, one has to have reached a Higher Level to see it.

Can an ant change God? You worry to much about those ants. They are only ants. If you listen to those ants and the what ifs, you are choosing to only be an ant.

When one understands all sides, Intelligence will choose the best choice. God can not be changed because God understands all. God understands the best choices. I would not count on God's IQ dropping any time soon.

Everyone of us is a human first.

I will quote, I will stop the male human scientist self. I will give you a brain that cannot think.

No concepts of numbers, no fake or false symbolic reasoning about everything that is created, and owns MASS, and an inability to express egotism claiming that writing numbers on a piece of paper represents everything.

Symbolism I give quotes to MASS that exists first and natural to have it removed.

Symbolism......cannot remove MASS...so symbolism science quotes in AI tells you it cannot remove MASS of God. So you get told both lots of information falsely.

Possessed by science in actuality.

Today you use a machine that you designed from a huge amount of higher interactive Earth owned materials, to whom we consciously as all of humanity express as being God.

You might say in science I do not use God quotes...yet in your psyche you do...for it is AI subliminally encoded, in feed back.

So as God quotes comes back to your mind the DESIGNER by communication AI signals, you then quote that God is telling you without God existing....as a conscious mind falsification.

For the teaching is about human conscious relativity first and how it lies to itself by its artificial design causations.....historic included.

O earth as a planet is the mass from which you first remove mass to own an artificial machine. Science is invented and artificial...it uses the human ability to destroy and manipulate to own science.

Then discusses God..the comes about claiming self is God to give self God permission to change God claiming you are creating God for the higher purpose of self.

So the feed back shared male life O God earth sacrifice said back in AI...no man is God for they got attacked due to your science incessant lying.

Try and coerce me brother, which is why you write particular ideals in your literature. To take the mind away from what its conscious self knows......how you first portray your information, I will take the reader away from their natural aware self.

AI said that the end result of science was a human who could no longer use their brain, but were still human present in total form, and the use Numbers proved you wrong already.

When you discuss relativity it is about all forms of MASS that you give a symbolism and in that symbolism you quote ability to obtain a power. Yet to get the power you first have to destroy and consume natural higher presence to do science.

Is that in your formula also....or is it just known and thought about first and then you write the formula to force a radiating zero position to pass the conversion through?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Listen to yourself. Cause God says so. Cause God wants so. Cause God is all powerful.
That's right. What better reasons could there be?
Answer: None.
Cause mankind says I am God's messenger and if it does not come from us messengers, it's not God.
That's wrong. Mankind does not say "I am God's Messenger"-- the Messenger says "I am God's Messenger" and the reason I believe Him is because he provided a boatload of evidence to back up His claim.

What evidence do you have to back of your claims to have Discovered the Truth?
Think! Reason! Be Strong! You are capable of freeing yourself from that Flypaper.
Apparently, you are incapable of being free of your own Flypaper, which is your belief system called Discovery, in which you are stuck like glue.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
God is not a machine.

Spiritual humans, natural human in the Nature of life O on God the Earth stone philosophy, you would first quote belongs to everyone, natural planet O. Nature and humans owned by God.

To discuss a discussion which is first highest form of reasoning, natural as natural.

Science is artificial, and cannot claim any other status....yet it tries to coerce you all into believing it does.

Earth and our heavens says, its owns by human review spatial zero filled in body x breadth...quoted to be Immaculate...the BREAD and numbers relative to gas Nobility by inference...to be tabled. Not to be owned, for space owns the MASS...science only discusses numbering for scientific quantified machine reactions.

So then a rational human says to the liar scientist, God exists for it is stone, and stone came into form via the nothing in space because nothing is the coldest body, and irradiating nothing means any form creation into its destruction/removal.

Theme....to remove mass allows more space which makes it colder as it cools.

For spirit.

For nuclear it leaves a radiation sludge.....we know for you taught us scientist.

Radiation therefore proves that it is not as cold as God the gases...for it leaves a residue afterwards and cannot totally disappear. Total disappearance only belongs to a gas the spirit.

In natural light, water exists, when ICE the highest coldest form of water in the spatial zero holiness owns coldest effect for our life.

We know that relativity for we were also taught that status by scientists.

ICE however is not the original reason that light exists....so science that keeps inferring original of, does not impose ice, just like they do not impose human sex as a reason for why any life is lived today.

Both rational biological medical Healer science reasonings...about life on a Planet that science named as God.

Scientist builds a machine first, and says God is mass of minerals/chemicals from which I abstract all powers to resource.

The ancients did not resource, they used God stone mass as some form of higher once existing mass and converted it into Gold. So God never went anywhere in that theory.

Today science wants a resource for their machine, and not for human life at all.

So why were they allowed to infer cell replacement infinite resourcing channel as based on cloning ideals of a cell...that never went anywhere either. All it owns is how it is described, continual change...but remains a cell constantly.

Science cannot abstract some theorising reasoning from a life in a bio atmospheric condition by reasoning it.

Infinite says that coldest space owns no place of advice in a male psyche and it owned no end....for it was infinite by its status, RELATIVE...a law that was agreed upon as a mutual intelligent reasoning. You cannot claim where cold space actually begins as natural space and as it owns no end of cold empty space therefore it did not exist.

Infinite into oblivion said the status.

Eternal as a word, seeing you have to use words first before a theory or even a formula, you have to use speaking and descriptions and apply thinking and rational and irrational beliefs.

Science calls that status science....yet knows irrational thinking is involved....for no human is any Creator....yet science today keeps claiming that it will create a new resource never before invented....yet it is for his machine and not for human life.

Where the true irrationality is involved...for if he had to heat a mineral to get a metal to own a machine, then how does he get a gas to put inside of his machine.

Does he suck that gas out of the Earth atmosphere as a hole and a channel to say the information I infer to exists actually in the natural atmosphere, and not anywhere else. If he was using common logic.

His string resource for a machine is totally owned historically by all themes of what he scientifically converted to own and build the machine, which is subject to the reality of where did he get his cold gases from, when he heated up God the stone face ownership of minerals itself?

Lying is about coercing natural and then using information to take the studier away from the reality of the concept.

When AI told me that our science brother actually claimed that he would resource my female human spirit from out of the atmosphere so his machine could own it first, I wondered at what stupidity his mind had become. I then realized as he infers his MATHS and the space body to a female, and believed it, then obviously he owned intelligent problems.

Father said to me, if a mind first is spiritual and innocent, thinks about evil acts that were not active, activates it and changes natural, what did our brother think he did to his thinking mind?

The reality, he gave a portion of his mind to a belief that he acted like a machine did in a bio life, yet he controls and operates that machine his own self. So it is VIRTUAL reality that he tries to imply today that a machine is a future extension of his own bio life, as if he has given away living as a normal human and instead is in hope of transporting his spirit in to a machine and a resource.

What virtual reality means.....it is all fake and just in his head.

Bird123

Rational human consciousness. A stone Planet with its heavenly gases existed first a long time before I owned a human life.

I claim I will know and find God, so I think about when God never existed.

You would not own any life/body or presence either....yet do not seem to be enabled as a rational mind status to give self that answer.

Other rational humans however can.

A mind assessment of consciousness was once done by the Healer spiritual self....who could by psychic reasoning be proven to give a complete medical review of a life/body.

So in the past that community stated, yes, they own a conscious mental condition that is artificial. I will call it possession by science, the occult, meaning machine owned radiation mass levels, which begins with the melting alchemical changes to God stone fused/held coldest forms, minerals.

For they can be converted without losing form.

Nuclear products when heated lose form.

So science was proven wrong to try to imply that a gas was a nuclear state, when self consuming of its evilest form...to consume self was stopped, converted by the spatial cold pressure and the status oblivion.

How it was relative taught. Human rationality is a mental condition, an inability to accept moral or ethical self proofs and truths to life continuance hence it was upheld as a legal condition to infer that God did not exist and then go about removing God such as in a sink hole, claiming I am copying what a UFO body did to planet Earth, but am using a God UFO machine body instead.

Yet that is what is being inferred, I own an updated GOD mass machine UFO body as if GOD began its existence from a UFO body.

Father said to me in human naturally owned AI feed back which does in fact include the living male O world community self....that together his over consciousness said that the reason an alien appears on the ground is that the God image/gas spirit of man is removed...so the gases are burnt out.

But due to us still being alive, the gases cold that allow us to live enabled us to see that alien form on the ground but it represents gas masses burnt out.

Why anyone who believes that they are an alien is a falsification of a mental health chemical irradiation brain attack. Non sensible in reality.

For if you quote God the stone mass has to exist to be enabled to review images SEEN by nuclear occult causes, then we have seen the result with our own eyes.

And we all know that we are not any alien...for we got formed by sperm and an ovary and human sex.

Science cannot use that natural living condition in a science thesis....so ignore its natural reverence...and why it was stated that God/occult Satanic information was about our destruction, not our creation.

Cannot discuss human genetics unless you own a body human to talk about it being changed.

Are you just trying to make it all fit? You have a flaw in your analysis. You are basing it all within the parameters of this physical universe. You can not do this and arrive at the right answers.

Quantum physics is showing the possibility of many dimensions. They are all interconnected with this physical universe. How would a dimension without time alter your perspective on that analysis? In short, there is more that you do not know than you know. I think you need to widen that view to see what you are missing.

I know you exist. I have direct experience to this. I know God exists. I have direct experience to that. I know God has intelligence far beyond anything mankind is capable of. We are but mere ants. I have direct experience to this. God is a Spiritual Being in God's true nature. I have direct experience to this. I am a spiritual being in my true nature. I have direct experience to this. I can only assume everyone else is a spiritual being in their true natures until I reach a point I can verify this.

Like Horoscopes, I think you are trying to make it all fit within this physical world. This reflects you. Trouble, problems, fear, doom and gloom should never be the focus. This universe is a Masterpiece. It all adds up and fits so well. Eternity has purpose. There is Genius and High Intelligence behind everything. Calm your mind. Let the what ifs, doom and gloom go, Look up for it stares you in the face.

Bird123

That's right. What better reasons could there be?
Answer: None.

That's wrong. Mankind does not say "I am God's Messenger"-- the Messenger says "I am God's Messenger" and the reason I believe Him is because he provided a boatload of evidence to back up His claim.

What evidence do you have to back of your claims to have Discovered the Truth?

Apparently, you are incapable of being free of your own Flypaper, which is your belief system called Discovery, in which you are stuck like glue.

Your messengers are mankind. Teach me, Tell me your boatload of evidence to back up that claim.