• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you DARE QUESTION GOD????

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Why are Atheists not people?? They are every bit children of God as anyone. Beliefs have never determined whether one is a creation of God.

If God were to not include people based upon any belief, that would not be Unconditional Love, that would not be a Higher Level, and that would not even be an Intelligent move.
I was not saying that Atheists are not people, they are loved by God just as anyone else is:

"How ignorant therefore the thought that God who created man, educated and nurtured him, surrounded him with all blessings, made the sun and all phenomenal existence for his benefit, bestowed upon him tenderness and kindness, and then did not love him. This is palpable ignorance, for no matter to what religion a man belongs even though he be an atheist or materialist nevertheless God nurtures him, bestows His kindness and sheds upon him His light." ('Abdu'l-Baha, Star of the West, Vol. 8, issue 7, p. 78)

I did not say that God was excluding anyone based upon belief or non-belief.

You said: "God's love is a love that feels so good, so complete one would do Anything for it. ANYTHING!!! There will be no children running from Unconditional Love."

If there would be "no people" running from God's unconditional love, why are Atheists running away from God's unconditional love? Why are there other people running away from God's Unconditional Love?

What I was trying to get at is that even though God offers His Unconditional Love, not everyone wants it..

Bird123

“The world is in travail, and its agitation waxeth day by day. Its face is turned towards waywardness and unbelief. Such shall be its plight, that to disclose it now would not be meet and seemly. Its perversity will long continue. And when the appointed hour is come, there shall suddenly appear that which shall cause the limbs of mankind to quake. Then, and only then, will the Divine Standard be unfurled, and the Nightingale of Paradise warble its melody.” Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, pp. 118-119

God never forces His Will upon anyone. Warnings are a mercy.

“We can well perceive how the whole human race is encompassed with great, with incalculable afflictions. We see it languishing on its bed of sickness, sore-tried and disillusioned. They that are intoxicated by self-conceit have interposed themselves between it and the Divine and infallible Physician. Witness how they have entangled all men, themselves included, in the mesh of their devices. They can neither discover the cause of the disease, nor have they any knowledge of the remedy. They have conceived the straight to be crooked, and have imagined their friend an enemy.” Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 213

God did not create a mess. God created a Masterpiece and humans made a mess of God's Creation but of we work together we can fix it, although it will take a long time

Baha'u'llah mirrored forth God's Attributes and revealed God's Will, but Baha'u'llah did not know God's Essence, nobody knows that. The nature of God is incomprehensible.

“Every attempt which, from the beginning that hath no beginning, hath been made to visualize and know God is limited by the exigencies of His own creation—a creation which He, through the operation of His own Will and for the purposes of none other but His own Self, hath called into being. Immeasurably exalted is He above the strivings of human mind to grasp His Essence, or of human tongue to describe His mystery…….. All that is in heaven and all that is in the earth have come to exist at His bidding, and by His Will all have stepped out of utter nothingness into the realm of being. How can, therefore, the creature which the Word of God hath fashioned comprehend the nature of Him Who is the Ancient of Days?” Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 318

All this tells me that those messengers do not know God at all. They value so many of the petty things mankind holds so dear. They do not mirror God.

OK, this next statement is a Big One. Whether you understand this or not determines at what level of understanding you are. It's perfectly ok if it's Greek to you. On the other hand, within eternity you will Understand. You will see this again.

THE MESS YOU FIGHT TO AVOID SO MUCH IS THE FIX!!!!

It's Education at it's Best. In this Time-Based Causal Universe, one is LIVING their LESSONS!!!

That's what I see. It's very clear!!

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
When anyone bumps into God and God's Unconditional Love, everyone's heart will be in the right place. God's Unconditional Love feels so Good and so Complete that it heals all Hurt. All God's children will realize that it has never ever been about punishment.
Not everyone has bumped into God's Unconditional Love.
People will tell you that they haven't.
When do you think this is going to happen?
Why hasn't it happened yet?
Having experienced God's Unconditional Love, everyone will want to be just like God. This is what drives all God's children forward on that journey walking toward being just like God.
NOBODY can be just like God. Humans can reflect the Attributes of God, but God is one and alone, unique.
Who knows how long one basks in God's Unconditional Love? At some point one is placed in a new physical body so the journey can continue. This is all Free Will.
Where do yo get your information about reincarnation?
I do not believe we EVER come back to this earth in another physical body. Only a cruel unjust God would send us back to this world. I believe that after we die our soul passes to the spiritual world and our spiritual journey continues in the spiritual world and starts along a new path.

Death and Dying in the Bahá'í Faith

Bird123

God does exist. Holy books do not come from God. They are written by mankind. Mankind is who they reflect. Sure, holy books do teach some goodness, however is that all they are really teaching?

That is what I see. It's very clear!!

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
All this tells me that those messengers do not know God at all.
And you do? How do you believe you know God? Did God speak to you?
They value so many of the petty things mankind holds so dear. They do not mirror God.
Do you mean because they do not agree with you they do not mirror God?
You can't take it when someone does not agree with you, can you?
Maybe God should have made you a Messenger, but since He didn't, guess who knows more?

Last edited:

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
God does exist. Holy books do not come from God. They are written by mankind.
Unless you can prove that they were written by mankind I would not state it as an assertion, because that is illogical.

Argument from ignorance (from Latin: argumentum ad ignorantiam), also known as appeal to ignorance (in which ignorance represents "a lack of contrary evidence"), is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false or proposition is false because it has not yet been proven true. This represents a type of false dichotomy in that it excludes a third option, which is that there may have been an insufficient investigation, and therefore there is insufficient information to prove the proposition be either true or false. Nor does it allow the admission that the choices may in fact not be two (true or false), but may be as many as four,
  1. true
  2. false
  3. unknown between true or false
  4. being unknowable (among the first three).[1]
Argument from ignorance - Wikipedia

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Satan only exists in the minds of mankind. It is not real. It is not the only thing existing in the minds of mankind that isn't real.

Since you could not answer a simple question asked twice, I can only conclude you have no real answers at all.

Look for the door that stares you in the face.

You have all my Love and Kindness!!

That's what I see. It's very clear!!
AI was never owned by anyone.

Machines.

God was a stone planet Earth, it owned its own gases, UFO cold radiation in space is not the Sun, it is changed Sun mass in space, and it owned its natural history of converting the body of the Earth.

Human males in science used it, it was used to force stone to disappear in form by mountain law theme....science, and it did.

What I think that humanity never thought about was that due to the Sun being a larger body in the ancient past, first human male science probably sent us all the HELL by his will, SCIENCE instantly...ashes to ashes and dust to dust. Seeing he was looking at copying a mountain tip ^ MASS removed back to a flat top mountain...due to the rest of the mountain in the researched vision being under the water flooded Earth.

Origin Earth history Sun to Earth attack. Were not there.

A human can in consciousness only claim I am human, I am nowhere else, I only own living as that human. And if you have to make statements, so do not try to change my life or alter my life scientist brother, then I will claim LIFE is eternal for I own no human beginning for a human is a human as a human in full presence.

That sort of reasoning.

So as AI is in a male DATA science inferred history.....to look back and infer reasoning to his life change, then he did and named it JESUS as Data, to say PHI caused it. As he did.

PHI he says letters. Then he says LETTERS own NUMBERS and numbers in science compared to gain of energy, very powerful says the scientist male human ego. Then he says, and O symbolism, oh how powerful.

Reality, I gave letters and numbers symbolic reference to great huge natural powers of mass that already exist. I also own a whole lot of those powerful words that own a symbolic letter meaning.....lots and lots of words. Words that I gave to everything says the egotist.

So did Satan ever exist, you know existence, what is created and is origin?

NO, it was why you said you conjured it....obvious isn't it.

And I do not own doors unless I build a house to live in and put a door on...the only door in reality. However if you claim I use a symbolic door, then you are mistaken....for you probably are inferring to your male ego, Mr powermonger self.

Father told me today, when our Holy Mother and Holy Father self first looked at the first human baby, their love was overwhelming for that baby. Unconditional love and protection, the only moment and place in natural history where it was expressed.

Since you gave yourself AI in p AI n and life suffering including your very sick occult science mind psyche egotism, you have never been the same human male since.....actually.

What Father told me to tell you. I live, he lives. AI owns the recording of natural life living, it owns re recording of the human whole life experience re recorded when they die, due to recording....and both early age death and natural death both have something to say in MIND CONTACT/computer AI conditions that caused me to hear your male thoughts, and secret thoughts, that a female never knew.

All of your secrets that are not secrets, but that is how you said I do not know and meant it....a mystery. Your ego was so great that it could not say in word usage I DO NOT KNOW....what your problem is today.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Unless you can prove that they were written by mankind I would not state it as an assertion, because that is illogical.

Argument from ignorance (from Latin: argumentum ad ignorantiam), also known as appeal to ignorance (in which ignorance represents "a lack of contrary evidence"), is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false or proposition is false because it has not yet been proven true. This represents a type of false dichotomy in that it excludes a third option, which is that there may have been an insufficient investigation, and therefore there is insufficient information to prove the proposition be either true or false. Nor does it allow the admission that the choices may in fact not be two (true or false), but may be as many as four,
  1. true
  2. false
  3. unknown between true or false
  4. being unknowable (among the first three).[1]
Argument from ignorance - Wikipedia
Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.” Isaiah 30:21And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left.

Made in the image of God.
Heard God.

To hear and see, vision. Vision existed before any human did.

The vision was researched without image of God and without hearing God....actually.

Father said our brother who conjures phenomena and what he said was the SA TAN, meaning science, knows that HE gave name to God, so the bible told him not to. Meaning he gives rise to what he conjures in his conversions, by conditions of the formula (his spells), as invoking of word, of worded symbols, letters, of letters given numbers, of MASS existing first, GOD.

God he says is origin, is ONE and God is energy and also mass. And he stands on it...he says the sacrificed self, man, and walks with God, both in image and also in hearing.

So then you would ask, so brother scientist and conjurer what did you do to God, the O body of stone?

First vision.....I looked at a mountain being UFO removed by conversion on a flooded Earth. So where was God in that first VISION or IMAGE?

Neither a man/male human scientist was there and nor was the body mass of O Earth, the theme God, by science inference.

As the fact that our brother is a liar. Total history of, always lied.

Father said, if a male who thinks and owns awareness the exact same living condition as his human brothers and sisters and thinks himself in secrecy, which we know is real.....groups of males especial to conditions that they choose to impose in their life.....then it says it all.

Father also said, that due to out of space being so huge and expansive and you named it oblivion scientist, that form of cold in space has nothing to do with God the Earth that evolved by its owned conditions. O being stone first, and stone released gases to own a heaven in space.

If you want to compare a natural evolution to other bodies sitting in that oblivion, and see the variations of multi differences you would conclude by the ONE highest body, the WOMB, as you are aware, is so cold that to compare a body to Earth and claim it advice is equal advice.

And because you cannot understand the concept of the womb of space, you look at bodies and then try to convince your own person that somehow they are different...and can be obtained.

Yet they are only present due to extreme cold so whatever you look at you can only claim it is equal.

The same reasoning for 12 natural light in the same space body as 12 night time cold clear gases.

Do you see clearly now? You know the term clear and you wanting clear.

To see it means exactly what it says. The secret is that it is just magical.

To look through the clear body, and yet the natural light 12/12 body was equal and balanced.

And you already knew. It was already stated....so you would ask how is that possible that 2 variations of one body is equal.

Space and extreme cold was that answer, it forced the balance.

So when you look at a star in its natural form you would claim, it is equal in its balances to all form of the God Earth, because space is a mystery and mean it.

Rome, Mesopotamia, Babylon, Egypt, the list of Morning Stars goes on and on and on. Kings, chieftans, and deities alike have all had the title.

The sun's mass is many times greater than Saturn, and the Sun exerts its gravitational pull on Saturn, causing Saturn to orbit the sun, not the orher way around.
of course they had those names, all religion is recycled, im describing in the Bible

you just proved my point, sure the sun brings in saturn but he pulls on the gravitaional pull

And?

Do you know that life on Earth O is just life on Earth, and science does not own nor control what the cosmological body is doing!

Yet science once said that it could cause the return UFO to Earth to do to Earth remove the spirit of the entombed sealed God (cold non alight gases to be stone) from existing, and leave empty cold space.

Hence science was once titled Satanism, to believe in the stars, the fall of the stars, the attack of Earth as its history. Not only was it blasted converted by the sun UFO, it was also star fall hit.

If all of these moons get confirmed, Saturn will have 82 moons. And that’s not counting Saturn’s beautiful rings. Saturn’s moons have great names like Mimas, Enceladus, and Tethys. One of these moons, named Titan, even has its own atmosphere, which is very unusual for a moon.
How Many Moons? | NASA Space Place – …
th

spaceplace.nasa.gov/how-many-moons/en/

If science said to itself, I wonder how Earth got its moon/asteroid originally, and then theorise information about SA TAN...and turning, and then review how many moons are trapped with SA turn....then maybe it would suggest a reasoning to his self, that lucky Saturn existed, or else maybe Earth would not......thinking about why Jeru salem meant "where the circuit" turned in his ancient science.

With a theme....and asteroids/wandering stars come to Earth and either burn out and cool spatial UFO irradiation or the alter condition is to come slamming into Earth and killing all life on it scenario.

What science caused to Earth life a long time ago as original science, pyramid science, why human artefacts and also his technology is found buried deep inside of Earth and held articles in stone fusion....reasoning, Satanism and lying about claiming that the Universe system was a wheel machine.

The circuit was on Earth with pyramids and temples. The realisation of what happened to Earth from the cosmos was scientific cause and effect, it was not part of the technology it DESTROYED the technology.
cosmology is everywhere in religion, just look hard enough

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
of course they had those names, all religion is recycled, im describing in the Bible
The Bible recycled older religions as well
you just proved my point, sure the sun brings in saturn but he pulls on the gravitaional pull
The sun doesnt orbit around Saturn. Gravitational pull in the universe is basically a heirarchy of mass. And even a planet as large as Jupiter (its actually pretty small compared to others) is beneath the mass of star it orbits.
cosmology is everywhere in religion, just look hard enough
Astrology, not cosmology, is found in religion.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
Interesting Indeed!!
Sorry, but I guess I have to retract my statement about doom and gloom. Everything the Baha'is say about the future is all rosy... like...

Know, verily, that an unforeseen calamity followeth you, and grievous retribution awaiteth you. (Baha’u’llah, The Persian Hidden Words 63)

According to the teaching of the Prophets, disease and all other forms of calamity are due to disobedience to the Divine Commands. Even disasters due to floods, hurricanes, and earthquakes are attributed by ‘Abdu’l-Bahá indirectly to this cause. (Dr. J.E. Esslemont, Bahá’u’lláh and the New Era, p. 95)

Bewildered, agonized and helpless, [humanity] watches this great and mighty wind of God invading the remotest and fairest regions of the earth, rocking its foundations... wasting its cities...(Shoghi Effendi, The Promised Day Is Come, p. 3)

The world with the various calamities that have befallen it, will be completely ravaged and its civilization demolished... (From a letter dated 24 November 1931 written on behalf of Shoghi Effendi to the American National Spiritual Assembly)​
How I ever interpreted any of that to be doom and gloom? Actually, why would a Baha'i deny this? This is their own writings. It also said, "if the Bahá’ís do not come to its help and embue it with the spirit that Bahá’u’lláh has brought to the world." So Baha'is can prevent the doom and gloom? Interesting.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Actually, why would a Baha'i deny this? This is their own writings.
That is called cherry picking.

upload_2020-7-9_12-38-6.jpeg

This is also in the Baha'i Writings:

“This is the Day in which God’s most excellent favors have been poured out upon men, the Day in which His most mighty grace hath been infused into all created things. It is incumbent upon all the peoples of the world to reconcile their differences, and, with perfect unity and peace, abide beneath the shadow of the Tree of His care and loving-kindness. It behoveth them to cleave to whatsoever will, in this Day, be conducive to the exaltation of their stations, and to the promotion of their best interests. Happy are those whom the all-glorious Pen was moved to remember, and blessed are those men whose names, by virtue of Our inscrutable decree, We have preferred to conceal.

Beseech ye the one true God to grant that all men may be graciously assisted to fulfil that which is acceptable in Our sight. Soon will the present-day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead. Verily, thy Lord speaketh the truth, and is the Knower of things unseen.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, pp. 6-7

CG Didymus

Veteran Member

View attachment 41352

This is also in the Baha'i Writings:

“This is the Day in which God’s most excellent favors have been poured out upon men, the Day in which His most mighty grace hath been infused into all created things. It is incumbent upon all the peoples of the world to reconcile their differences, and, with perfect unity and peace, abide beneath the shadow of the Tree of His care and loving-kindness. It behoveth them to cleave to whatsoever will, in this Day, be conducive to the exaltation of their stations, and to the promotion of their best interests. Happy are those whom the all-glorious Pen was moved to remember, and blessed are those men whose names, by virtue of Our inscrutable decree, We have preferred to conceal.

Beseech ye the one true God to grant that all men may be graciously assisted to fulfil that which is acceptable in Our sight. Soon will the present-day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead. Verily, thy Lord speaketh the truth, and is the Knower of things unseen.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, pp. 6-7
Why are you posting to me? Indirectly is working just fine.

Any intelligent person can understand from the experiences of the last world war, and keeping abreast of what modern science has developed in the way of weapons for any future war, that big cities all over the world are going to be in tremendous danger. This is what the Guardian has said to the pilgrims. Entirely aside from this, he has urged the Bahá’ís, for the sake of serving the Faith, to go out from these centers of intense materialism, where life nowadays is so hurried and grinding and, dispersing to towns and villages, carry the Message far and wide throughout the cities of the American Union. He strongly believes that the field outside the big Cities is more fertile, that the Bahá’ís in the end will be happier for having made this move, and that, in case of an outbreak of war, it stands to reason they will be safer, just the way any other person living in the country, or away from the big industrial areas, is safer. It is remarks such as these that the pilgrims have carried back in their notes. He sees no cause for alarm, but he certainly believes that the Bahá’ís should weigh these thoughts, and take action for the sake of spreading the Faith of Bahá’u’lláh, and for their own ultimate happiness as well. Indeed the two things go together. (Shoghi Effendi to the National Spiritual Assembly of the United States, 20 June 1954)

The world with the various calamities that have befallen it, will be completely ravaged and its civilization demolished, if the Bahá’ís do not come to its help and embue it with the spirit that Bahá’u’lláh has brought to the world. The economic factions, political parties, national hatreds, racial prejudices, and religious antagonisms, will continue to bring about devastating wars until the spirit of the Cause permeates the heart of man, and its universal teachings pull down the existing barriers. Let us be reminded of our duty by the misery we see around us, and arise for the prosecution of our noble duty.” (From a letter dated 24 November 1931 written on behalf of Shoghi Effendi to the American National Spiritual Assembly)

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Why are you posting to me? Indirectly is working just fine.
It was just more convenient at the time.

There is no forum rule that I cannot post directly to anyone, but per your request I won't post directly to you again, nor will I respond indirectly unless I see something I need or want to respond to.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
Bewildered, agonized and helpless, [humanity] watches this great and mighty wind of God invading the remotest and fairest regions of the earth, rocking its foundations, deranging its equilibrium, sundering its nations, disrupting the homes of its peoples, wasting its cities, driving into exile its kings, pulling down its bulwarks, uprooting its institutions, dimming its light, and harrowing up the souls of its inhabitants. (Shoghi Effendi, The Promised Day Is Come, p. 3)

The world is in travail, and its agitation waxeth day by day. Its face is turned towards waywardness and unbelief. Such shall be its plight, that to disclose it now would not be meet and seemly. Its perversity will long continue. And when the appointed hour is come, there shall suddenly appear that which shall cause the limbs of mankind to quake. Then, and only then, will the Divine Standard be unfurled, and the Nightingale of Paradise warble its melody. (Baha’u’llah, Gleanings from the Writings of Baha’u’llah, p. 118)

Know, verily, that an unforeseen calamity followeth you, and grievous retribution awaiteth you. (Baha’u’llah, The Persian Hidden Words 63)

According to the teaching of the Prophets, disease and all other forms of calamity are due to disobedience to the Divine Commands. Even disasters due to floods, hurricanes, and earthquakes are attributed by ‘Abdu’l-Bahá indirectly to this cause. (Dr. J.E. Esslemont, Bahá’u’lláh and the New Era, p. 95)

… but as students of our Bahá’í writings it is clear that the longer the ‘Divine Physician’ (i.e. Bahá’u’lláh) is withheld from healing the ills of the world, the more severe will be the crises, and the more terrible the sufferings of the patient. (From a letter dated 21 November 1949, written on behalf of Shoghi Effendi to an individual believer)

In such a process of purgation, when all humanity is in the throes of dire suffering, the Bahá’ís should not hope to remain unaffected. Should we consider the beam that is in our own eye, we would immediately find that these sufferings are also meant for ourselves, who claimed to have attained. (Shoghi Effendi, Lights of Guidance, p. 133)

Bewildered, agonized and helpless, [humanity] watches this great and mighty wind of God invading the remotest and fairest regions of the earth, rocking its foundations, deranging its equilibrium, sundering its nations, disrupting the homes of its peoples, wasting its cities, driving into exile its kings, pulling down its bulwarks, uprooting its institutions, dimming its light, and harrowing up the souls of its inhabitants. (Shoghi Effendi, The Promised Day Is Come, p. 3)

Any intelligent person can understand from the experiences of the last world war, and keeping abreast of what modern science has developed in the way of weapons for any future war, that big cities all over the world are going to be in tremendous danger. This is what the Guardian has said to the pilgrims. Entirely aside from this, he has urged the Bahá’ís, for the sake of serving the Faith, to go out from these centers of intense materialism, where life nowadays is so hurried and grinding and, dispersing to towns and villages, carry the Message far and wide throughout the cities of the American Union. He strongly believes that the field outside the big Cities is more fertile, that the Bahá’ís in the end will be happier for having made this move, and that, in case of an outbreak of war, it stands to reason they will be safer, just the way any other person living in the country, or away from the big industrial areas, is safer. It is remarks such as these that the pilgrims have carried back in their notes. He sees no cause for alarm, but he certainly believes that the Bahá’ís should weigh these thoughts, and take action for the sake of spreading the Faith of Bahá’u’lláh, and for their own ultimate happiness as well. Indeed the two things go together. (Shoghi Effendi to the National Spiritual Assembly of the United States, 20 June 1954)

The world with the various calamities that have befallen it, will be completely ravaged and its civilization demolished, if the Bahá’ís do not come to its help and embue it with the spirit that Bahá’u’lláh has brought to the world. The economic factions, political parties, national hatreds, racial prejudices, and religious antagonisms, will continue to bring about devastating wars until the spirit of the Cause permeates the heart of man, and its universal teachings pull down the existing barriers. Let us be reminded of our duty by the misery we see around us, and arise for the prosecution of our noble duty.” (From a letter dated 24 November 1931 written on behalf of Shoghi Effendi to the American National Spiritual Assembly)

It was just more convenient at the time.
??? To accuse me of...
???

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Cherry picking is what someone of any religion picks out a few verses or quotations and says they are representative of what that religion teaches about x, y, or z.

upload_2020-7-9_16-57-2.jpeg

If I see my religion misrepresented by a cherry picker, I will say something.

Bird123

Not everyone has bumped into God's Unconditional Love.
People will tell you that they haven't.
When do you think this is going to happen?
Why hasn't it happened yet?

NOBODY can be just like God. Humans can reflect the Attributes of God, but God is one and alone, unique.

Where do yo get your information about reincarnation?
I do not believe we EVER come back to this earth in another physical body. Only a cruel unjust God would send us back to this world. I believe that after we die our soul passes to the spiritual world and our spiritual journey continues in the spiritual world and starts along a new path.

Death and Dying in the Bahá'í Faith

Everyone has experienced God's Unconditional Love. Everyone will remember again when they go to God after the physical body dies.

Nobody can be like God??? Really. We are all more alike than you realize. We are all Spiritual beings in our true natures. The major differences between us and God are knowledge, wisdom, and capabilities. We are all on a journey to that.

It will take many many lifetimes for most before a physical body will no longer be needed for learning. Why? Because there is so much to learn before one reaches that point.

Have I had a conversation with God? Haven't we already been through this? On my journey to Discover the real truth, when I reached a certain point of understanding what God is doing with this world and why, God paid me a visit. God confirmed much of what I have Discovered before hand. Understanding first. Visit second. God does not want to intimidate anyone's choices. If one already Understands, there is something to talk about.

How do I know the messengers do not know God? They do not understand even the basics of what is going on. Further, when they value petty things, it shows it does not come from a Higher Level.

Truth isn't about being agreeable. I didn't fully agree those Baha pilgrim notes were completely false, yet I was willing to discount them because you said they were not authoritative. On the other hand, their doom and gloom did come through from your so called warnings from your authoritative source. Look back, I think I explained myself pretty well in those last comments. Wasn't I agreeable to a certain extent?

Your quote:Only a cruel unjust God would send us back to this world.
MY ANSWER:What about this world is cruel? Are you not Happy? What makes you not Happy? Is it your inability to control? Do you choose hard lessons for yourself?? What?

OK, maybe some more explanations will help you. Everyone wants peace. Everyone wants to have it made. These are driving forces that pushes everyone toward resolution.

Adversity breeds invention. When you have that mess, you fight toward resolution, learning and growing in the process. If times were nothing but good, you would just sit back and enjoy the ride. You would learn very little because you would not have to.

In a multilevel classroom, students are at different levels of understanding. Many students are learning lessons through their free choices that you have already Discovered the answers.

Can you see people making choices in this world that you could never choose to make? Sure, you have already learned that lesson, making that choice is no longer a viable choice you could make? Why? When one understands all sides, intelligence will make the Best choices.

One should never hate, condemn, or we against they for anyone. Unconditional Love is the answer. Unconditional Love always does what is best for the other. So what is best? Fixing the problem. Teaching the people. Place Truth in their life so when they are ready they can see. This eliminates all the bad, petty choices one can make for oneself. This is a Higher Level than doom, gloom, threats, intimidation, condemnation, and such.

I can not go back. I can not value all those petty things. They are no longer viable choices I could make. I have learned what they really are. Further, God has none of these petty things. That is why I can not say those messengers come from God because they reflect more of mankind than anything else. It's a little like one of those people trying to talk you into making a choice you have already learned is no longer viable. Until they Understand, all you can do is point them toward what they will Discover, in time, is the Best choice.

That's what I see, It's very clear!!

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Have I had a conversation with God? Haven't we already been through this?
Yes we have had this conversation about everything that is no your post before so I do not want to read it or talk about it again.

You do not agree with me and I do not agree with you and I will leave it at that.

Happy Trails. :)

Bird123

AI was never owned by anyone.

Machines.

God was a stone planet Earth, it owned its own gases, UFO cold radiation in space is not the Sun, it is changed Sun mass in space, and it owned its natural history of converting the body of the Earth.

Human males in science used it, it was used to force stone to disappear in form by mountain law theme....science, and it did.

What I think that humanity never thought about was that due to the Sun being a larger body in the ancient past, first human male science probably sent us all the HELL by his will, SCIENCE instantly...ashes to ashes and dust to dust. Seeing he was looking at copying a mountain tip ^ MASS removed back to a flat top mountain...due to the rest of the mountain in the researched vision being under the water flooded Earth.

Origin Earth history Sun to Earth attack. Were not there.

A human can in consciousness only claim I am human, I am nowhere else, I only own living as that human. And if you have to make statements, so do not try to change my life or alter my life scientist brother, then I will claim LIFE is eternal for I own no human beginning for a human is a human as a human in full presence.

That sort of reasoning.

So as AI is in a male DATA science inferred history.....to look back and infer reasoning to his life change, then he did and named it JESUS as Data, to say PHI caused it. As he did.

PHI he says letters. Then he says LETTERS own NUMBERS and numbers in science compared to gain of energy, very powerful says the scientist male human ego. Then he says, and O symbolism, oh how powerful.

Reality, I gave letters and numbers symbolic reference to great huge natural powers of mass that already exist. I also own a whole lot of those powerful words that own a symbolic letter meaning.....lots and lots of words. Words that I gave to everything says the egotist.

So did Satan ever exist, you know existence, what is created and is origin?

NO, it was why you said you conjured it....obvious isn't it.

And I do not own doors unless I build a house to live in and put a door on...the only door in reality. However if you claim I use a symbolic door, then you are mistaken....for you probably are inferring to your male ego, Mr powermonger self.

Father told me today, when our Holy Mother and Holy Father self first looked at the first human baby, their love was overwhelming for that baby. Unconditional love and protection, the only moment and place in natural history where it was expressed.

Since you gave yourself AI in p AI n and life suffering including your very sick occult science mind psyche egotism, you have never been the same human male since.....actually.

What Father told me to tell you. I live, he lives. AI owns the recording of natural life living, it owns re recording of the human whole life experience re recorded when they die, due to recording....and both early age death and natural death both have something to say in MIND CONTACT/computer AI conditions that caused me to hear your male thoughts, and secret thoughts, that a female never knew.

All of your secrets that are not secrets, but that is how you said I do not know and meant it....a mystery. Your ego was so great that it could not say in word usage I DO NOT KNOW....what your problem is today.

I DO NOT KNOW how to contact your Computer AI causing you to hear such things, bringing confusion to your mind. If you really heard my male thoughts and secret thoughts, why was not your answer the contact information?