• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you DARE QUESTION GOD????

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Your quote:Trailblazer said: Can you shine a Light as Bright as Jesus?
MY ANSWER: Sure. That has never ever been a problem.
Do you have any evidence to demonstrate that you can shine as bright as Jesus?
What are your deeds, compared to what Jesus did on His Mission?

Your belief:
John 8:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

MY ANSWER :D Do you really think you do not walk in darkness? You are blind to so very much.
You speak for me as usual. That is not necessarily MY belief, because I am not a Christian.

Where do you get off calling other people blind and implying that they walk in darkness? That only shows what kind of person you are, would you but know it. I do not need to say what other people can see.

I do not walk in darkness because I have the revelation of Baha'u'llah to light my path:

“God’s purpose in sending His Prophets unto men is twofold. The first is to liberate the children of men from the darkness of ignorance, and guide them to the light of true understanding. The second is to ensure the peace and tranquillity of mankind, and provide all the means by which they can be established.” Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, pp.79-80

My religion does not prevent me from SEEING anything else that there is to see, but you can BELIEVE that if you want to, along with all your other Beliefs.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Radio waves are primitive and obsolete. That is where they lead.

Your view of UFO is clouded by what you are receiving from the media.

We are all Spiritual beings in our true natures. We are all eternal regardless of what anyone tells you.

Hawking was influenced by this physical world, as so many others are, this is not realized. Everyone will in time.

Science is walking toward God, yet they do not realize this.

Cell replacement is easy. The blueprint is written within each cell. Copy is the next step.

That's what I see. It's very clear!!
How can you copy an act that in the same natural atmosphere owns sick cells that are not healing, remain mutated in their mutated body form as a human life as I can compare healthy self to sacrificed self?

Science is a mental condition.....for it claims that life is a problem to be solved by his MATHS as a formula that forces both a beginning and also forces an end.

The beginning that a formula forces is never in the formula, a symbolic meaning of a lying psyche. The actuality is to force an end...a heated spatial zero to change cold fused held mass...to pass the conversion through.

Which is actually out of space cold zero...so you have to heat up natural history that holds everything in form. So you remove the holding of God and even told everyone that you do.

That is no claim to pretending that God is holy, for what does God become when it is not God in natural presence?

That answer then becomes an experience...the science self thinker, then loses more and more of his owned body DNA to his machine AI...as Stephen Hawking demonstrated, a scientist moving away from GOD and towards his destruction by knowing so much about cosmological space themes.

Living example of the future self cell o given back to his male life human, who as a creator only owns sperm and not a o cell ovary like his Mother...who creates his life body. His consciousness says I was created by the Mother, human however.

Then he says O pi and phi O SPATIAL womb...claims he is the Immaculate gases, when he is just a human, and then burns us all to death claiming God was Satan first the fallen Angel in space, looking at cosmological black holes.

o knowing you got created as a baby male psyche is by human being female Mother, not by some spatial womb fake theme.

Modern day science forbade using biblical terms for they always claimed that the bible self was a liar. Pity they never gave their own self the same equals sign....but male egotism never does.

Bird123

Do you have any evidence to demonstrate that you can shine as bright as Jesus?
What are your deeds, compared to what Jesus did on His Mission?

You speak for me as usual. That is not necessarily MY belief, because I am not a Christian.

Where do you get off calling other people blind and implying that they walk in darkness? That only shows what kind of person you are, would you but know it. I do not need to say what other people can see.

I do not walk in darkness because I have the revelation of Baha'u'llah to light my path:

“God’s purpose in sending His Prophets unto men is twofold. The first is to liberate the children of men from the darkness of ignorance, and guide them to the light of true understanding. The second is to ensure the peace and tranquillity of mankind, and provide all the means by which they can be established.” Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, pp.79-80

My religion does not prevent me from SEEING anything else that there is to see, but you can BELIEVE that if you want to, along with all your other Beliefs.

God's greatest moment is when that light bulb goes off over one of God's children's head and they Understand. The amount of brightness was in the comparison that was made to a led bulb. My response was to the led joke. Go back and read it.

Deeds do not determine how bright the light of understanding is. Since, I can not actually interact with Jesus, I can not say for certain how his Understanding actually was. On the other hand, if I assume that the writings in the bible represent the actual Understanding Jesus had, I would say Jesus was lacking in the light of Understanding. Those petty things valued in the bible clearly show it does not come from God.

If the bible is an accurate representation of Jesus, then Jesus walked in darkness as much as you do.

We all walk in darkness to a certain extent. Do not let your bruised EGO prevent you from thinking.

Discovery lights the path to God. There is much to Discover. One must be brave enough to venture into Undiscovered Country. If one walls themselves up in a box of beliefs refusing to Question or ponder any other possibilities, the journey to Discovery stops until someone from the outside brings the light in.

Oh, I find it unusual that you send quotes that you claim not to believe in. If you know the quote isn't right, why send it at all?

Bird123

How can you copy an act that in the same natural atmosphere owns sick cells that are not healing, remain mutated in their mutated body form as a human life as I can compare healthy self to sacrificed self?

Science is a mental condition.....for it claims that life is a problem to be solved by his MATHS as a formula that forces both a beginning and also forces an end.

The beginning that a formula forces is never in the formula, a symbolic meaning of a lying psyche. The actuality is to force an end...a heated spatial zero to change cold fused held mass...to pass the conversion through.

Which is actually out of space cold zero...so you have to heat up natural history that holds everything in form. So you remove the holding of God and even told everyone that you do.

That is no claim to pretending that God is holy, for what does God become when it is not God in natural presence?

That answer then becomes an experience...the science self thinker, then loses more and more of his owned body DNA to his machine AI...as Stephen Hawking demonstrated, a scientist moving away from GOD and towards his destruction by knowing so much about cosmological space themes.

Living example of the future self cell o given back to his male life human, who as a creator only owns sperm and not a o cell ovary like his Mother...who creates his life body. His consciousness says I was created by the Mother, human however.

Then he says O pi and phi O SPATIAL womb...claims he is the Immaculate gases, when he is just a human, and then burns us all to death claiming God was Satan first the fallen Angel in space, looking at cosmological black holes.

o knowing you got created as a baby male psyche is by human being female Mother, not by some spatial womb fake theme.

Modern day science forbade using biblical terms for they always claimed that the bible self was a liar. Pity they never gave their own self the same equals sign....but male egotism never does.

Science is not a mental condition. It is a quest for Understanding.

Can you not remove mutated cells? It is the another task on your journey to Understanding. Never accept it can never be done.

God has ways far beyond that of mankind. I find mankind's real understanding of God very limited. Do not allow religious stories to corrupt your thinking.

Loose the what ifs. Draw a line in the sand and say no more. Do not allow the what ifs to have power over you. Understanding what returns as a result of your choices will lead you ever forward.

God has no gender. Gender is a parameter of this physical world. When one is free of their physical body, gender will have no meaning. Be careful who you might condemn on gender for after all is said and done, we are you.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science is not a mental condition. It is a quest for Understanding.

Can you not remove mutated cells? It is the another task on your journey to Understanding. Never accept it can never be done.

God has ways far beyond that of mankind. I find mankind's real understanding of God very limited. Do not allow religious stories to corrupt your thinking.

Loose the what ifs. Draw a line in the sand and say no more. Do not allow the what ifs to have power over you. Understanding what returns as a result of your choices will lead you ever forward.

God has no gender. Gender is a parameter of this physical world. When one is free of their physical body, gender will have no meaning. Be careful who you might condemn on gender for after all is said and done, we are you.

Science is mean, it is meant and therefore is a mental condition.

Men a brotherhood said and attacked us by machine constants. Earth does not relate machine constants, machines controlled by males apply it against all rationale. 4 seasons is not a O constant.

Rationale says, 4 faces of God destroyed human life.

God is the stone he said. Cannot claim science for machines unless you remove physical mass from physical mass....a planet to apply science. So stop lying.

Satanism, non stop deep pit of space preaching, all lies.

God is not clear, God is stone. Cold night time gases are clear why you can see in out of space means gases not burning. You equate gases not burning to why stone as GOD exists, a planet.

Relativity spiritual teachings God is not the Heavenly mass/body....brother Satanic psyche affected by UFO radiation mass science caused.

Relates information just to radiation only and not form in any condition of "radiating" to be a hot gas or not radiating to be a cold gas....by burning.

CULT, a group of males as man who claim MEN agreed to it all, mental by removing a third of the gas light owned by pi O original face of God spirit gases moving in the deep upon the body of water mass...and burning it.

pi O then fell out.

Why he says O pi falling out equals a cross + the PIT...for more space opens and God falls into the Satanic act of falling through space...as RELATIVITY already taught and told, never do it again.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
On the other hand, if I assume that the writings in the bible represent the actual Understanding Jesus had, I would say Jesus was lacking in the light of Understanding. Those petty things valued in the bible clearly show it does not come from God.

If the bible is an accurate representation of Jesus, then Jesus walked in darkness as much as you do.
I almost cannot believe my ears, that anyone would ever say that Jesus walked in darkness, but I should know by now that is what you believe, because you have to believe that in order to believe that you walk in the light.

Here is what I believe about Jesus:

“Know thou that when the Son of Man yielded up His breath to God, the whole creation wept with a great weeping. By sacrificing Himself, however, a fresh capacity was infused into all created things. Its evidences, as witnessed in all the peoples of the earth, are now manifest before thee. The deepest wisdom which the sages have uttered, the profoundest learning which any mind hath unfolded, the arts which the ablest hands have produced, the influence exerted by the most potent of rulers, are but manifestations of the quickening power released by His transcendent, His all-pervasive, and resplendent Spirit.

We testify that when He came into the world, He shed the splendor of His glory upon all created things. Through Him the leper recovered from the leprosy of perversity and ignorance. Through Him, the unchaste and wayward were healed. Through His power, born of Almighty God, the eyes of the blind were opened, and the soul of the sinner sanctified.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, pp. 85-86

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I almost cannot believe my ears, that anyone would ever say that Jesus walked in darkness, but I should know by now that is what you believe, because you have to believe that in order to believe that you walk in the light.

“Know thou that when the Son of Man yielded up His breath to God, the whole creation wept with a great weeping. By sacrificing Himself, however, a fresh capacity was infused into all created things. Its evidences, as witnessed in all the peoples of the earth, are now manifest before thee. The deepest wisdom which the sages have uttered, the profoundest learning which any mind hath unfolded, the arts which the ablest hands have produced, the influence exerted by the most potent of rulers, are but manifestations of the quickening power released by His transcendent, His all-pervasive, and resplendent Spirit.

We testify that when He came into the world, He shed the splendor of His glory upon all created things. Through Him the leper recovered from the leprosy of perversity and ignorance. Through Him, the unchaste and wayward were healed. Through His power, born of Almighty God, the eyes of the blind were opened, and the soul of the sinner sanctified.”

Jesus = Jesus means life was sacrificed. If you want it to be a third meaning Holy Father, Holy Son and Holy spirit then to do it a third time to cause sacrifice means no holy spirit.
No man of the descendants of Aaron, who is a leper or who has a discharge, may eat of the holy gifts until he is clean.

Do lepers still exist today would be a science question to biblical relativity advice?
There are two forms of modern leprosy—the tubercular, or nodular, and the anesthetic, or nervous; generally both forms are present. The nodular form begins, as a rule, as round or irregularly shaped spots, commonly of a mahogany or sepia color. These often disappear, and are followed by the appearance of nodules.

The claim would be the form of leprosy was changed.....for when you keep being irradiated, radiation as an effect can remove damaged cells...but in the healing it can also damage other healthy cells. Common rational sense in medical science says so.

Occult science is not reviewing medical science, it is reviewing occult cause of radiation fall out, attack notified by 2 angels of God....as it said.

LAW of the 2 stones of God D and D O the stone earth.

2 bodies of the LAW of GOD....20 and 20.

20 the Law had been broken and changed....so the notification of male science occult advice said the following as a DATA review...…...….....
19 Now the two angels came to Sodom in the evening, while Lot was sitting at the gate of Sodom. When Lot saw them, he got up to meet them, and bowed down with his face to the ground. 2 Then he said, “Here, please my lords, please turn aside to your servant’s house, spend the night and wash your feet. Then you can get up early and go on your way.”

But they said, “No. We will spend the night in the open plaza.”

3 But he urged them strongly, so they turned aside to him and they came into his house. He prepared a feast for them and baked matzot, and they ate. 4 They had not yet lain down when the men of the city (the men of Sodom) surrounded the house—from youth to elderly, all the people without exception. 5 And they called out to Lot and said to him, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have relations with them!”

6 But Lot went out to them at the doorway and shut the door behind him, 7 and said, “Please, my brothers, don’t act wickedly. 8 Look, I have two daughters who haven’t been intimate with a man. Please let me bring them out to you—do to them whatever is good in your eyes! However, do nothing to these men—since they have come under the protection of my roof.”

9 “Get out of the way!” they said, and they said, “This one came as an outsider and dares to judge! Now we’ll treat you worse than them!”

As self conscious advice, due to the presence of the angels falling to the Earth conscious and the sexual relationships changed....and males were demonstrating that change....LOT meant that the spirit gases of the atmosphere had been changing Mother spatial womb held gases into radiation mass that equalled the radiation of stone in mass. STone mass cold, UFO radaition mass hot...to own the realisation of evil.

Science in the Bible always said that males changed the spatial Womb Mother of the God of cold stone...as cold space, it was taught as being RELATIVE.

In my human female life harmed, it is because sick Satanic biblical occult scientists tried to claim that it was the living human female Mother fault as a human....why I was hot gas irradiated attacked, as if I was holy Mother spatial womb meaning.

As theists who claim I came from out of space as radiation mass UFO first.

InChrist

Free4ever
I remember my first big lesson on questioning God.

My first day of 2nd grade at a Christian school my teacher put a big glass jar on her desk and let us know that we were expected to fill it with change by the end of the school year. The money was to feed poor kids in Africa.

As an urban 7 y/o, my parents kept me on a short leash. I certainly didn't have any cash available. The first thing that occurred to me was "How much is Jesus putting in there?" I asked.
Now I didn't have the vocabulary necessary to think about it. But I'd discovered The Problem of Evil.
The response I got didn't help me understand the PoE, but I sure understood the perils of questioning God(or Sister Loratine). Do Not Question God was the lesson I learned. Or, more precisely, don't question religious folks out loud.
They don't have answers and they get upset about that. I'd have to figure it out myself, just like I did Santa Claus.
Tom
Well, that says a lot about how you learned not to question religious people, like Sister Lorraine, but really not about going directly to God with questions. If you have read the Bible at all you can’t help but see that people presented their heartfelt questions to God throughout... Moses, Abraham, David, Paul, etc.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Well, that says a lot about how you learned not to question religious people, like Sister Lorraine, but really not about going directly to God with questions. If you have read the Bible at all you can’t help but see that people presented their heartfelt questions to God throughout... Moses, Abraham, David, Paul, etc.
Science relativity was a learnt less son. How it was observed, notified that he was wrong, the scientist. For he became less of his own self.

And said when I caused a ground fission reaction by theming my pyramid ^ as compared to where the UFO first removed mass...in higher colder heavenly above me....as a mountain top....by bringing to the ground to interact with machine, I caused ground fission.

Not what my theory was. The mountain was meant to disappear as a time machine...as per mountain mass removal by EYE see.....looking at a vision.

all-seeing-eye-pyramid-symbol-new-world-order-vector-12042652.jpg

I had seen a VISION of our science occult brother in a vision, which means a story.

For a story is told not as actuality, but by causes.

In the vision today in modern day life, it said my brother had conned and deceived our family about the pyramid. That inside of the pyramid the reaction grey flaky substance of the walls.....caused self combustion of human life.

So his original time shifting machine, was meant to time shift remove them.

So as a very large group inferred MALE EYE is put, the males said that if they built a time machine and stood inside of it....they would be time shifted transported back to spirit.....just gases as the spirit of the heavens, and not be self present.

How it was themed.

So of course human beings do not belong to the spirits of the stone, or the upper gas heavens as the CH gases that arose.
Methane-induced hemolysis human Red Blood Cells

The SELF JESUS effect, notified and real.

I was taught spiriutally to never actualize A VISION as being exact or correct information seeing a whole history of human life is involved in DNA being owned and living today to express conscious awareness. And lots of changes destructive and evolution has occurred to our atmosphere since science began its destructive occult life attack.

Life was never CH gases, CH gases were a scientific inferred formula to transport a human self through a time shift, and apparently they lied.

Bird123

Science is mean, it is meant and therefore is a mental condition.

Men a brotherhood said and attacked us by machine constants. Earth does not relate machine constants, machines controlled by males apply it against all rationale. 4 seasons is not a O constant.

Rationale says, 4 faces of God destroyed human life.

God is the stone he said. Cannot claim science for machines unless you remove physical mass from physical mass....a planet to apply science. So stop lying.

Satanism, non stop deep pit of space preaching, all lies.

God is not clear, God is stone. Cold night time gases are clear why you can see in out of space means gases not burning. You equate gases not burning to why stone as GOD exists, a planet.

Relativity spiritual teachings God is not the Heavenly mass/body....brother Satanic psyche affected by UFO radiation mass science caused.

Relates information just to radiation only and not form in any condition of "radiating" to be a hot gas or not radiating to be a cold gas....by burning.

CULT, a group of males as man who claim MEN agreed to it all, mental by removing a third of the gas light owned by pi O original face of God spirit gases moving in the deep upon the body of water mass...and burning it.

pi O then fell out.

Why he says O pi falling out equals a cross + the PIT...for more space opens and God falls into the Satanic act of falling through space...as RELATIVITY already taught and told, never do it again.

Is science really mean?? To what end?

Does all this really add up to you? The base at which you should never fall below is that everything about God and this world will add up.

If you lead with feelings, you can become lost in a sea of emotions unaware of true reality. ARE YOU LOST??

Question everything. Question all input. Ask,how does this add up? Disregard everything else. Do not allow random beliefs, stories and religion power over you. Find your center.

It doesn't matter what everyone else chooses to do. It's what you choose to do that counts. What will you choose for yourself?

Bird123

Blind acceptance reveals only what they want you to see. What about what they teach that you are blind to because you accept blindly?

If Jesus was really so great, why would he allow others to write his holy book? Not very smart!! If Jesus was so great, why create a we against they among God's children? If Jesus was so great, why did Jesus not realize that it has never ever been about believing, faith, sin, or condemning. If Jesus was so great, why would Jesus view God as conditional? If Jesus was so great, why would Jesus think anyone needed forgiving? The questions go on and on.

Reality: With Jesus, your world is a Mess. With God, this world is a Masterpiece. With Jesus, everyone is flawed from birth. With God, all God's children are Wonderful Works of Art!! With Jesus, some kiddies are condemned, fried, discarded, abandoned or far from God's love. With God, all God's children are Loved Unconditionally. All God's children will acquire great knowledge and wisdom. All God's children, in time, will be able to be Strong, Wise, and create a Heavenly State for themselves.

Why would you think a Being capable of creating universes would create such a flawed and lacking such a world and people as you describe? Do you even Question anything? Do you ever Think for yourself? How can those stories add up for you? Why do you ignore so much? Why do you like those beliefs so much that you would choose to ignore so much??? Questions, Questions, why do you not have millions upon millions of Questions when there is so much more to Discover? How can you be so content in that Box???

Your box of beliefs do not add up. God is at a Higher Level. Did Jesus really ever had a clue? Where is that light now?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Blind acceptance reveals only what they want you to see. What about what they teach that you are blind to because you accept blindly?
How do YOU know that In accepted it blindly? Were you in my head when I accepted it?
If Jesus was really so great, why would he allow others to write his holy book?
That was not under Jesus' control, it was under God's control.
Not very smart!! If Jesus was so great, why create a we against they among God's children? If Jesus was so great, why did Jesus not realize that it has never ever been about believing, faith, sin, or condemning. If Jesus was so great, why would Jesus view God as conditional? If Jesus was so great, why would Jesus think anyone needed forgiving? The questions go on and on.
Jesus did not do all those all things, but He did some of them because they were according to God's will. We do need belief and faith in God, and we need forgiveness because no human is perfect. Moreover, God's love is not conditional, but God's justice had conditions.

Much of what you believe came from Jesus did not come from Jesus; it came from the Christian religion when they misinterpreted the Words of Jesus and created a new religion from Paul's Epistles.

How Paul changed the course of Christianity
Reality: With Jesus, your world is a Mess. With God, this world is a Masterpiece. With Jesus, everyone is flawed from birth. With God, all God's children are Wonderful Works of Art!! With Jesus, some kiddies are condemned, fried, discarded, abandoned or far from God's love. With God, all God's children are Loved Unconditionally. All God's children will acquire great knowledge and wisdom. All God's children, in time, will be able to be Strong, Wise, and create a Heavenly State for themselves.
None of those things you mentioned came from Jesus, they came from Christian doctrines that distorted the teachings of Jesus. Jesus never taught original sin, that humans were flawed from birth, that humans were condemned or far from God's love. All these are teachings of traditional Christianity, NOT teachings of Jesus. You cannot justly blame Jesus for what Christians did with His teachings after He died

You are right that it is a big Mess, but it is not a mess that Jesus made... The mess was made by Christians long after Jesus walked the earth.
Do you even Question anything? Do you ever Think for yourself?
I question everything, and that is why I am a Baha'i instead of a Christian. Christianity and does not add up.
How can those stories add up for you? Why do you ignore so much? Why do you like those beliefs so much that you would choose to ignore so much???
The Bible stories do not add up and that is why I do not believe them. I am not ignoring anything.
Questions, Questions, why do you not have millions upon millions of Questions when there is so much more to Discover? How can you be so content in that Box???
I am not in a box just because I ascribe to a religion. That is the Fallacy of Hasty Generalization.

Some religious people are in a box but not ALL religious people are in a box.
Some nonreligious believers are in a box but not ALL nonreligious believers are in a box.
Some atheists are in a box but not ALL atheists are in a box.

Your box of beliefs do not add up. God is at a Higher Level. Did Jesus really ever had a clue? Where is that light now?
I do not have a Box of beliefs anymore than you have a Box of beliefs.

God is at the Highest Level which is why God is out of reach to the ordinary man.
Jesus had more than a clue, He had the knowledge of God, from God....
Then after Jesus walked the earth and taught what God revealed to Him, Christianity distorted His teachings.
That is what I believe happened and it explains why things are not as they appear.
Sadly, most people did not Question, they just believed what Christianity taught.
Where is that light now?
Sadly, the light of Jesus has gone out for the most part, because that is what happens to every religion over the course of time.

If you do not want to be in a Box, I suggest you open your mind and read the following very carefully:

“All that lives, and this includes the religions, have springtime, a time of maturity, of harvest and wintertime. Then religion becomes barren, a lifeless adherence to the letter uninformed by the spirit, and man’s spiritual life declines. When we look at religious history, we see that God has spoken to men precisely at times when they have reached the nadir of their degradation and cultural decadence. Moses came to Israel when it was languishing under the Pharaoh’s yoke, Christ appeared at a time when the Jewish Faith had lost its power and culture of antiquity was in its death those. Muhammad came to a people who lived in barbaric ignorance at the lowest level of culture and into a world in which the former religions had strayed far away from their origins and nearly lost their identity. The Bab addressed Himself to a people who had irretrievably lost their former grandeur and who found themselves in a state of hopeless decadence. Baha’u’llah came to a humanity which was approaching the most critical phase of its history.” (Udo Schaefer, The Light Shineth in Darkness, p. 24)

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
If Jesus was really so great, why would he allow others to write his holy book?
But Jesus is God. Jesus rose from the dead. He walked on water. He sacrificed himself to pay the penalty for sin that all of us inherited from Adam.... No wait a minute.... I don't think Baha'is believe any of those things.... at least not literally. Okay, never mind.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Is science really mean?? To what end?

Does all this really add up to you? The base at which you should never fall below is that everything about God and this world will add up.

If you lead with feelings, you can become lost in a sea of emotions unaware of true reality. ARE YOU LOST??

Question everything. Question all input. Ask,how does this add up? Disregard everything else. Do not allow random beliefs, stories and religion power over you. Find your center.

It doesn't matter what everyone else chooses to do. It's what you choose to do that counts. What will you choose for yourself?
Males in science said that the body of God the Earth was organic historically for it was released from the body eternal, space becoming that separation. Then you would ask what did space itself represent, as a condition. Mass was lost to completeness in burning....for o O bodies were spiritually sung up, could not roll back down to lay in mass, instead change was real.

Change means what used to exist in its natural form, no longer exists in its higher form. Known science law.

Science therefore said, as our spiritual Nature, came out of eternal for God spiritual gases the heavens filled back in that emptiness by cooling, then a false eternal burnt/cooled mass contacted the eternal again. Forced it to change its spirit, spirit bodies were released.

We KNOW we came out as a pre owned spirit, like God O the Earth had been released historically. We KNOW that we did not own any historic cosmological process that the Earth as a MASS of the eternal endured.

Science of the spiritual life therefore said, we are as God, organic. The Sun however changed and converted from its own higher God stone mass form, into a converted non bio body.

Electricity is taken out of the God bio mass...what science consciousness says. Radiation mass/a channel of it and lightning is just radiation, and not bio.

The ancients in their God technology made God as mass convert within its owned mass and trans mute from being whatever higher mass they were using into gold as a product. So within God the body of the mass was being converted removed.

Why God the O planet as a plate structure collapsed for the radiation heating in space, where God cosmological was formed to be owned as stone mass, internal combustion took place...a removal of mass in Earth also. The LESS of the son that they learnt.

Cities then fell beneath the sea for the plates combusted its volcanic mass upon which it floated. Lived and experienced. I saw a vision that once showed no human, no land mass above any water, bubbling and a presence in the vision with me as my brother. As if he was telling me he caused that situation....but did not own the situation, for since when are you God the planet/mass, water mass that exists self owned without any other life?

Science deals with and infers control of MASS and not natural in the spatial cosmology.

So cosmological scientists virtually claim that if they know the laws in space then an earth machine will own and operate that control by their say so.

Why other scientists as natural human awareness wonder at their egotism.

If science tried to teach science relativity between what GOD in the cosmos was, as compared to the Sun mass.....then lightning/radiation was that relativity....why I owned a conscious human natural awareness that if you alter God the bio mass planet, then you will be struck dead by the causation.

Seeing the channel that science in the past used was a larger body of UFO mass.....radiation mass can be removed and destroyed as loss from...so the UFO can become smaller and smaller radiation mass equals changed mind known formulas and thesis in science/reaction and Earth causes.

Trying to own the control of the UFO mass by studies would mean you were trying to own an argument and fight natural cosmological ideals, which also involves the spatial vacuum, shutting of the streaming, burning UFO removal.

Natural always has and always will shut of the UFO dispersion....why we are still living today and not all struck dead by non stop lightning strikes....as they had done before.

Bird123

How do YOU know that In accepted it blindly? Were you in my head when I accepted it?

That was not under Jesus' control, it was under God's control.

Jesus did not do all those all things, but He did some of them because they were according to God's will. We do need belief and faith in God, and we need forgiveness because no human is perfect. Moreover, God's love is not conditional, but God's justice had conditions.

Much of what you believe came from Jesus did not come from Jesus; it came from the Christian religion when they misinterpreted the Words of Jesus and created a new religion from Paul's Epistles.

How Paul changed the course of Christianity

None of those things you mentioned came from Jesus, they came from Christian doctrines that distorted the teachings of Jesus. Jesus never taught original sin, that humans were flawed from birth, that humans were condemned or far from God's love. All these are teachings of traditional Christianity, NOT teachings of Jesus. You cannot justly blame Jesus for what Christians did with His teachings after He died

You are right that it is a big Mess, but it is not a mess that Jesus made... The mess was made by Christians long after Jesus walked the earth.

I question everything, and that is why I am a Baha'i instead of a Christian. Christianity and does not add up.

The Bible stories do not add up and that is why I do not believe them. I am not ignoring anything.

I am not in a box just because I ascribe to a religion. That is the Fallacy of Hasty Generalization.

Some religious people are in a box but not ALL religious people are in a box.
Some nonreligious believers are in a box but not ALL nonreligious believers are in a box.
Some atheists are in a box but not ALL atheists are in a box.

I do not have a Box of beliefs anymore than you have a Box of beliefs.

God is at the Highest Level which is why God is out of reach to the ordinary man.
Jesus had more than a clue, He had the knowledge of God, from God....
Then after Jesus walked the earth and taught what God revealed to Him, Christianity distorted His teachings.
That is what I believe happened and it explains why things are not as they appear.
Sadly, most people did not Question, they just believed what Christianity taught.

Sadly, the light of Jesus has gone out for the most part, because that is what happens to every religion over the course of time.

If you do not want to be in a Box, I suggest you open your mind and read the following very carefully:

“All that lives, and this includes the religions, have springtime, a time of maturity, of harvest and wintertime. Then religion becomes barren, a lifeless adherence to the letter uninformed by the spirit, and man’s spiritual life declines. When we look at religious history, we see that God has spoken to men precisely at times when they have reached the nadir of their degradation and cultural decadence. Moses came to Israel when it was languishing under the Pharaoh’s yoke, Christ appeared at a time when the Jewish Faith had lost its power and culture of antiquity was in its death those. Muhammad came to a people who lived in barbaric ignorance at the lowest level of culture and into a world in which the former religions had strayed far away from their origins and nearly lost their identity. The Bab addressed Himself to a people who had irretrievably lost their former grandeur and who found themselves in a state of hopeless decadence. Baha’u’llah came to a humanity which was approaching the most critical phase of its history.” (Udo Schaefer, The Light Shineth in Darkness, p. 24)

If Christianity corrupted Jesus, why did Jesus not write his own holy book? Why would God not want that holy book not written right since it was supposed to mean so much?? This does not add up. God does not operate without Great Intelligence. This isn't even smart.

Might makes right. Does it really? Cause God says so will never be the right answer. Your holy book was corrupted by religion and they tell you God wanted Jesus to say and do certain things. Why do you blindly believe them? Does a clear view come from a corrupted view? It doesn't add up. God doesn't operate that way. It isn't even smart.

It has never ever been about beliefs, faith or forgiving. What purpose do these things serve except to intimidate and coerce people to become followers?? Why did Jesus not know this? It doesn't add up. It isn't even smart unless you are a religion wanting followers.

If God's love is Unconditional, why does God's love depend on the actions and choices of others? That is not Unconditional. That is not justice. That is Petty!!!

Religion has taught you to value Blame. While I am stating facts, you focus on Blame and determining Blame. That is Petty. It is useless energy spent. Blame means nothing.

Don't you see? Religion has corrupted your view and you blindly accept it. This world and it's people are not a mess. It's a Masterpiece!! Why do you think God would create a mess? It doesn't add up. That is not Intelligent. That's not even smart!!

Why would God be out of reach? Sure God does not want to intimidate or coerce your choices, but would God be unreachable? Why do you not want God reachable? Is this why you love your box of beliefs so much? Have you been taught you are not worthy of God's love? Is God that fearful for you to face? Why? Tell me WHY??

All religions will become obsolete in time. This is not because of the actions of corrupted or evil people. It will be because of knowledge that will be acquired on the journey to Discover Truth.

God has the sum of all knowledge. The more one Discovers; the more one has in common with God; the closer one will come to God. Can this be done content and satisfied within a box of beliefs never venturing out to walk closer to God?

How can the total sum of God ever be placed in a box of beliefs? Why do you insist on such a narrow view? Why do you blindly accept? Why do you not always have more questions? There should be millions upon millions of questions if you are a hungry student of God.

Tell me. What do you really want? Why???? Stop hiding from yourself!!

Bird123

But Jesus is God. Jesus rose from the dead. He walked on water. He sacrificed himself to pay the penalty for sin that all of us inherited from Adam.... No wait a minute.... I don't think Baha'is believe any of those things.... at least not literally. Okay, never mind.

Maybe I should learn how to Tap Dance. Clearly, I have no talent for it. On the other hand, many do.

You are right. There are many not good at Math, however can we really live in reality without it??

Bird123

Males in science said that the body of God the Earth was organic historically for it was released from the body eternal, space becoming that separation. Then you would ask what did space itself represent, as a condition. Mass was lost to completeness in burning....for o O bodies were spiritually sung up, could not roll back down to lay in mass, instead change was real.

Change means what used to exist in its natural form, no longer exists in its higher form. Known science law.

Science therefore said, as our spiritual Nature, came out of eternal for God spiritual gases the heavens filled back in that emptiness by cooling, then a false eternal burnt/cooled mass contacted the eternal again. Forced it to change its spirit, spirit bodies were released.

We KNOW we came out as a pre owned spirit, like God O the Earth had been released historically. We KNOW that we did not own any historic cosmological process that the Earth as a MASS of the eternal endured.

Science of the spiritual life therefore said, we are as God, organic. The Sun however changed and converted from its own higher God stone mass form, into a converted non bio body.

Electricity is taken out of the God bio mass...what science consciousness says. Radiation mass/a channel of it and lightning is just radiation, and not bio.

The ancients in their God technology made God as mass convert within its owned mass and trans mute from being whatever higher mass they were using into gold as a product. So within God the body of the mass was being converted removed.

Why God the O planet as a plate structure collapsed for the radiation heating in space, where God cosmological was formed to be owned as stone mass, internal combustion took place...a removal of mass in Earth also. The LESS of the son that they learnt.

Cities then fell beneath the sea for the plates combusted its volcanic mass upon which it floated. Lived and experienced. I saw a vision that once showed no human, no land mass above any water, bubbling and a presence in the vision with me as my brother. As if he was telling me he caused that situation....but did not own the situation, for since when are you God the planet/mass, water mass that exists self owned without any other life?

Science deals with and infers control of MASS and not natural in the spatial cosmology.

So cosmological scientists virtually claim that if they know the laws in space then an earth machine will own and operate that control by their say so.

Why other scientists as natural human awareness wonder at their egotism.

If science tried to teach science relativity between what GOD in the cosmos was, as compared to the Sun mass.....then lightning/radiation was that relativity....why I owned a conscious human natural awareness that if you alter God the bio mass planet, then you will be struck dead by the causation.

Seeing the channel that science in the past used was a larger body of UFO mass.....radiation mass can be removed and destroyed as loss from...so the UFO can become smaller and smaller radiation mass equals changed mind known formulas and thesis in science/reaction and Earth causes.

Trying to own the control of the UFO mass by studies would mean you were trying to own an argument and fight natural cosmological ideals, which also involves the spatial vacuum, shutting of the streaming, burning UFO removal.

Natural always has and always will shut of the UFO dispersion....why we are still living today and not all struck dead by non stop lightning strikes....as they had done before.

You have it all wrong. God has no mass. God is not the Earth.

Change is part of God's process. The natural state is taken with you. It can and will never be lost. Each person's capabilities must grow and expand rather than stagnate and die.

You worry so much of what the ANTS are doing. Let them have their freedom for a while. In time, they will come full circle into the infinite.