• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you believe in UFOs?

You cannot believe in UFO's, you know there may be as you have not yet identified it. Once deciphered, there is no more UFO, it turns known.

otokage007

I've seen many. Well, by many I mean 4. They weren't airplanes, helicopters or artificial satelites.

Maybe they were space junk, rare shooting stars, ionosphere phenomenum, or some strange war objects lol

And no, I don't think they were aliens. Imagine that u find life on mars. Would you be decades flying the mars' sky before u actually present yourself to that civilization? I think that's kind of stupid.

s2a

Heretic and part-time (skinny) Santa impersonator
:no:, But that's not true:sorry1:

• Angels
    • I've seen quite a few
  • Djinns
    • Might have met/seen one or 2.
  • Aliens
    • Have seen quite a few,
    • And met a few,
    • and "friends" with about 4-5 of them

For me personally,
  • Angels, Djinns & Demons is spiritual Entities, They
    • existed from eternity to eternity
    • can't be killed,
    • they don't need nourishment to survive.
  • Aliens is Physical Entities, they
    • live a "short" time,
    • are born, except a few that's cloned, & die just like us,
    • need "air, water & food" to survive.

Oh my...

otokage007

:no:, But that's not true:sorry1:

• Angels
    • I've seen quite a few
  • Djinns
    • Might have met/seen one or 2.
  • Aliens
    • Have seen quite a few,
    • And met a few,
    • and "friends" with about 4-5 of them

For me personally,
  • Angels, Djinns & Demons is spiritual Entities, They
    • existed from eternity to eternity
    • can't be killed,
    • they don't need nourishment to survive.
  • Aliens is Physical Entities, they
    • live a "short" time,
    • are born, except a few that's cloned, & die just like us,
    • need "air, water & food" to survive.

I've seen all you've seen plus a few dark elves, Nessy, Jesus, Hitler's zombie and the flying spagetti monster. I win. Oh and I'm a vampire btw.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
They Have. But the UN and USA's Government has told them not to go public "as we're not ready" or so say the UN/USA
If the government can keep such a secret locked up tight so successfully, then why is it they can do nothing else with such profound efficiency and success?
But I believe it is possible there is alien life out there somewhere. Have they visited earth? I don't know and if they have I really doubt we would know because they would probably know their chances of being treated with hostility or as a science project would be too great to reveal themselves to us. And not too mention it would have to be a society that has has organisms that can live for hundreds, if not thousands of years, and/or has found a way to travel many times faster than the speed of light otherwise the journey one way alone could take centuries to complete.

Shermana

Heretic
then why is it they can do nothing else with such profound efficiency and success?

Do you believe the government's position on Reefer Madness? They haven't changed their position on that either despite numerous opinions that go against them.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
If the government can keep such a secret locked up tight so successfully, then why is it they can do nothing else with such profound efficiency and success?
:clap

Wouldn't it give new meaning to the debate to discover that Obama and Romney were competing resident aliens? :help:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Do you believe the government's position on Reefer Madness? They haven't changed their position on that either despite numerous opinions that go against them.
Why do you ask, out of curiosity? I don't really don't try to keep my thoughts on marijuana a secret; I support it's full legalization for person recreational use, medical use, and industrial use. Especially because this is an online forum, I don't see much of a reason to hide it. In real life though, I am not nearly as enthusiastic about being pro-pot, but the one pro-pot paper I wrote for college (I actually wrote it for my girlfriend), the teacher said it was the best one he had ever read.
Now if the government would have made their propaganda flick about something like cocaine or heroin, then I would have found it to be more believable. But because it is marijuana, it's kinda funny, especially if you have the edition that colored in the smoke, but at the same time it's not very funny because people actually believe such outlandish lies.
But in general, I really don't believe the government when it comes to anything. Sometimes they are honest, sometimes they lie, and sometimes we just don't know. But I'm pretty sure they aren't keeping any secrets about extraterrestrial life just because that is just far too many people to keep quiet. Especially since so many of the alleged coverups happen in a similar manner, such as a remote areas, people of no real social significance, men in black suits, eerie lights, and so on. In a way it's very similar to how the stories of haunted sights are often very similar, such as involving a child, a devil worshiping cult, voices, and so on.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
One of the three (and a half) is a demon vampire witch werewolf ghost.
Wow, that is quite the combination. A vampire/werewolf hybrid is one thing, adding witch powers is quite something, and a demon ghost seems more than a little redundant.

MD

qualiaphile
I used to believe in UFOs, but now I'm skeptical. Then again the universe is so strange who knows?

About the govt being incompetent, yes this is true of most branches. However if you study the efficiency with which the NSA and CIA execute their plans and then cover it up, I wouldn't put it past them to cover up UFOs efficiently.

I bet there are things we haven't dreamed of that the CIA was and is involved in.

InfidelRiot

I have seen no evidence of extraterrestrial life, but I also believe it is rather absurd to believe human beings are the only intelligent lifeforms in the universe, especially when the majority of the humans are so dumb they repeat history as though it is a favorite song on their ipod.

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
Wow, that is quite the combination. A vampire/werewolf hybrid is one thing, adding witch powers is quite something, and a demon ghost seems more than a little redundant.
Apparently it has something to do with acting as a retarded psychopomp (she absorbs magical souls when they die around her).

dyanaprajna2011

Dharmapala
UFO's are one of the few "paranormal" phenomenon that I actually accept as true, however, I do not believe they are intelligent beings from another planet in some distant galaxy. Have I seen something I would classify as a UFO? Yes, on three occasions. Do I believe they were beings from some other planet? No, not at all.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
UFO's are one of the few "paranormal" phenomenon that I actually accept as true, however, I do not believe they are intelligent beings from another planet in some distant galaxy. Have I seen something I would classify as a UFO? Yes, on three occasions. Do I believe they were beings from some other planet? No, not at all.
At face value, I have seen a few flying objects that I was unable to identify. On one occasion it was on object and friend and I, over the period of several nights, saw but was unable to identify. As much as I doubt we are the only sentient life forms in the universe, I also doubt it was visitors from another planet considering that it is just such a great distance to travel to get here.