• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you believe in UFOs?

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
I've never seen one. I'm fascinated with the idea of extraterrestrial life. I like some of the footage I've seen out there. I'm not convinced that they do in fact exist. Every ship I've seen in video seems to get impressively more sophisticated as time goes by and the increase in our own technology.

ankarali

Most Alien Races have a No involvement View when it comes to Earth, It doesn't mean they wont interfere when they think it's necessary, Some, Like the Grays/ Zetans & The Dracos Do interfere, but they have agreements with some governments that limit what they can do

See my answer above, Also some have contacted us. The Bible/Qur'an Do contain contact between Human and Alien information.

Moses when "God" talked to him in the burning bush, it could have been aliens using holographic projection, to get their message across. Enoch didn't die according to the Bible, He was taken up and never seen again, sounds like an Alien Abduction story. The same with Elijah, he could be said that he was also Abducted. The Book of Ezekiel describe what most say is a UFO.

The whole story of Jesus reads like a sci-fi story of an Alien coming to earth, and making a Woman pregnant using In vitro fertilisation. Then when Jesus' job is finished on earth, they come back and he "Ascend" back to heaven, Sounds like another "Abduction".

Saul, When God called him to preach God's word to the Pagans (And became Paul), he was blinded by an bright white light, Most abductees describe when they get abducted, they see a bright white light. Paul Also writes that he knew a Man who went to heaven, Another Abduction reported by Paul Himself?

There is no alien forms but the angels and the djinns

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
There is no alien forms but the angels and the djinns

:no:, But that's not true:sorry1:

• Angels
    • I've seen quite a few
  • Djinns
    • Might have met/seen one or 2.
  • Aliens
    • Have seen quite a few,
    • And met a few,
    • and "friends" with about 4-5 of them

For me personally,
  • Angels, Djinns & Demons is spiritual Entities, They
    • existed from eternity to eternity
    • can't be killed,
    • they don't need nourishment to survive.
  • Aliens is Physical Entities, they
    • live a "short" time,
    • are born, except a few that's cloned, & die just like us,
    • need "air, water & food" to survive.

Student of X

Paradigm Shifter

• Angels
    • I've seen quite a few
  • Djinns
  • Aliens
    • Have seen quite a few,
    • And met a few,

For me personally,
    • can't be killed,
    • live a "short" time,

I think all those can be classified as liminal threshold figures or daimonic entities or archetypes. They can all cross the psychophysical threshold between subjective and objective... under the right conditions.

Daimonic Reality: A Field Guide to the Otherworld

Alien Identities : Ancient Insights into Modern UFO Phenomena

Angels and Aliens

Student of X

Paradigm Shifter
True, there are gaps but I think they are filled adequately by comparative mythology, comparative mysticism, and parapsychology.

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
True, there are gaps but I think they are filled adequately by comparative mythology, comparative mysticism, and parapsychology.

:sorry1:But I think there is to much evidence that Extra-Terrestrial Biological Entities Exist, just to make it off as fairy tales.

Also the notion that we are alone in the galaxy, is, let's say, Preposterous. We've yet to leave the comfort of our Homeworld let alone our solar system, yet people claim there is no one else just us. Voyager 1 is the furthest object man made in space, and it has yet too leave the solar system, so how do we know we're alone?

Student of X

Paradigm Shifter
:sorry1:But I think there is to much evidence that Extra-Terrestrial Biological Entities Exist, just to make it off as fairy tales.

I'm not saying they don't exist or that they are 'just' fairy tales. They definitely exist. But they are more like extra-dimensional entities than extra-terrestrials. I don't subscribe to the 'nuts n' bolts spaceship' theory but that's not the same as saying they don't exist.

Also the notion that we are alone in the galaxy, is, let's say, Preposterous. We've yet to leave the comfort of our Homeworld let alone our solar system, yet people claim there is no one else just us. Voyager 1 is the furthest object man made in space, and it has yet too leave the solar system, so how do we know we're alone?

But that doesn't mean they are physically traveling here through interstellar space in nuts n' bolts ships. They could be more like projections.

ankarali

We, human being if We find a life in the moon but we would do? of course we will present ourselves to them but why Alien forms, they don't present themselves to us? it is not logical.

You can try to search an Alien life but you could not find.

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
We, human being if We find a life in the moon but we would do? of course
You can try to search an Alien life but you could not find.

:sorry1::no: Neil Amstrong, and a few more astronauts who walked on the moon, all said that they saw UFO's on the Moon.

we will present ourselves to them but why Alien forms, they don't present themselves to us? it is not logical.
They Have. But the UN and USA's Government has told them not to go public "as we're not ready" or so say the UN/USA

ankarali

:sorry1::no: Neil Amstrong, and a few more astronauts who walked on the moon, all said that they saw UFO's on the Moon.

They Have. But the UN and USA's Government has told them not to go public "as we're not ready" or so say the UN/USA

But why UFO's or Aliens don't say to us ''Hello'' they are afraid of us? why we are not ready? this is very stupid if you discover a planet and after you don't present yourselves to us

Shermana

Heretic

[youtube]WlLN_Jcg1pc[/youtube]
NASA's Alien Anomalies caught on film - A compilation of stunning UFO footage from NASA's archives - YouTube

:48 has one at the moon that has little other explanation than an alien craft. And that tower is not some random rock formation.

Last edited:

Shermana

Heretic

• Angels
    • I've seen quite a few
  • Djinns
  • Aliens
    • Have seen quite a few,
    • And met a few,

For me personally,
    • can't be killed,
    • live a "short" time,

And which of the races do you claim to be friends with?

deedee2

No doubt about it. There has to be other intelligent beings somewhere out there in the whole infamous universe besides earth. Pretty naive if you don't think so

s2a

Heretic and part-time (skinny) Santa impersonator
Have you ever seen one?

Well, let's be clear on just a couple of things first...

Have I seen objects in the night sky I did not initially identify? Sure.

Have any of those unidentified objects bring me to conclude that I bore witness to some alien spacecraft?

No...

...but as Mulder on the X-files displayed on his office wall in poster form...

"I want to believe" :)

s2a

Heretic and part-time (skinny) Santa impersonator
Ain't we just some thread killers par excellence? :)