• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do You All Want the End of Humanity?

leov

As the 2nd coming of Christ, I honestly thought people would be interested to understand how prophecy is fulfilled, and how the world had already been deceived; instead I currently feel no one wants to know, with no options left to prevent the end of humanity...

So why do you want everyone dead?

Why do you personally not care to study any of this for the sake of everyone's survival?

Why do I feel like a one horse show, when I'm meant to be the showman?

Do any Rabbinic Jews actually care about the Messiah's coming or is it all some joke to mock Christians about?

Do any people who follow the Quran or Baha'i accept you're meant to be waiting for the one to come, who opens up the books?

Please explain why people are so irreligious, as honestly I don't understand it; other than we're down near Hell awaiting Judgement Day, and we're all demons down here, as the religious texts stated?

In my opinion. :innocent:
it is the wag ruling (Archonic) system divided control of the world. the world. we are being pushed back to bicameral orogins.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
If people were ever a Christian that proves a lack of intelligence to me, as it is Antichrist's teachings on purpose.

At 4-5 years old I would avoid the New Testament in my Children's copies of the Bible as I knew it was corrupt...

I just couldn't read multiple languages properly until 24, and at 26 I've been on Religious Forums explaining it.

As soon as I read Paul I made a list of 21 points, where Paul contradicts Christ, then found many other scholars who had also seen this.

Then on rereading the Gospels a second time, realized the Gospel of John can not be the words or teachings of Yeshua as it sounds nothing like him.

This is all prophesied to happen, and people don't realize how blatant it is, because they've been indoctrinated to think a certain way.

We can not show historical artefacts for Yeshua, yet we can show overwhelming evidence of prophetic fulfilments globally; that most ignorant people in the world follow as truth, as they're not smart enough to realize it is all an elaborate test inside the matrix.

In my opinion.
:innocent:

Once again, in your opinion. Maybe the bad rep you give Christianity is the reason it's the biggest religion in the world.

So no evidence, thought do.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Knowledge of God is irrelevant in the world today.
As an archangel who has had a NDE, the Source of our reality is like a CPU in a universal quantum computer.

The 13 dimensions, which are Moses's 10 Commandments are the steps of the Pyramid (Jacobs Ladder); the All seeing Eye is the Oneness of Heaven, the Pupil (CPU) projects our realities structuring.
[GALLERY=media, 9104][/GALLERY]
I can worship any concept of God or no God. Makes no difference to my survival.
Understanding all forms of Yoga, and Chakras means to connect to the Source of reality; imagine we're characters in a computer game, where everything around us is music, understanding the game mechanics, makes us play better.

There is only one Source, making up game mechanics, leads to deletion in the reformatting.

wizanda

Premium Member
Maybe the bad rep you give Christianity is the reason it's the biggest religion in the world.
We've been forcibly indoctrinated to accept the Biblical indoctrination; we've only just had mass printed Bibles, and resource materials to study it properly...

Like without Esword Bible Software, I do not know a way to study the Bible properly, it is too complex without word searching indexes.

I don't give Christianity a bad rep, it is purposely Antichrist, and as the Messiah I could fix it.... I'd like them to understand the errors, and I need a way to do this at a global scale.
Once again, in your opinion.
Also if you were the Messiah, why would you say "In my opinion"?
I'm always putting "In my opinion. :innocent:" as it reminds me to be humble, and on Religious Forums they insist that you make it clear, so that always does.
So no evidence, thought do.
The evidence for me is I knew things which take studying the Greek to see at 5-6 years old, fulfilled Revelation 10 three years before reading the Bible, and have a name across the world's religions as the Messiah at the End of this Age, which I was told by the Source of reality at 15 years old...

I've got odd memoeries that correlate advanced religious knowledge from two thousand years ago as well; so altogether, other than you not believing I exist, why do you not accept this is real?

wizanda

Premium Member
it is the wag ruling (Archonic) system divided control of the world. the world. we are being pushed back to bicameral orogins.
The Bible calls these the Rephaim (Job 26:5-9, Isaiah 14:9, Isaiah 17:4-6, Isaiah 26:19), they are removed at the Harvest.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
As an archangel who has had a NDE, the Source of our reality is like a CPU in a universal quantum computer.

The 13 dimensions, which are Moses's 10 Commandments are the steps of the Pyramid (Jacobs Ladder); the All seeing Eye is the Oneness of Heaven, the Pupil (CPU) projects our realities structuring.
[GALLERY=media, 9104][/GALLERY]

They can't be commandments, IMO. It is either who we are or who we are not. I can't tell you who you ought to be. Can even tell myself who I ought to be. Either I am or I am not. If I could teach the world to be happy, I would. Unfortunately, happiness seems to be something everyone has to figure out for themselves.

Understanding all forms of Yoga, and Chakras means to connect to the Source of reality; imagine we're characters in a computer game, where everything around us is music, understanding the game mechanics, makes us play better.

There is only one Source, making up game mechanics, leads to deletion in the reformatting.

I'm happy. Are you? You seem troubled.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I have an issue with the first Jesus Christ - existing as proposed - so you are not going to win me around easily. Not much one can do about this, and I suspect it is the same for many who don't necessarily see a lot of truth in ancient texts written when knowledge was as scarce as hen's teeth. Blame the writers then for making such less than credible.

ChristineM

Premium Member
We've been forcibly indoctrinated to accept the Biblical indoctrination; we've only just had mass printed Bibles, and resource materials to study it properly...

Like without Esword Bible Software, I do not know a way to study the Bible properly, it is too complex without word searching indexes.

I don't give Christianity a bad rep, it is purposely Antichrist, and as the Messiah I could fix it.... I'd like them to understand the errors, and I need a way to do this at a global scale.

I'm always putting "In my opinion. :innocent:" as it reminds me to be humble, and on Religious Forums they insist that you make it clear, so that always does.

The evidence for me is I knew things which take studying the Greek to see at 5-6 years old, fulfilled Revelation 10 three years before reading the Bible, and have a name across the world's religions as the Messiah at the End of this Age, which I was told by the Source of reality at 15 years old...

I've got odd memoeries that correlate advanced religious knowledge from two thousand years ago as well; so altogether, other than you not believing I exist, why do you not accept this is real?

1454? That's a long only just ago ;-)

It is always a good idea to put something like IMO to forestall the wrath of admin when writing something contentious as fact

Oh you exist, there is no doubt about that. Why i don't accept religious mores as real, lack of evidence and real life

leov

The Bible calls these the Rephaim (Job 26:5-9, Isaiah 14:9, Isaiah 17:4-6, Isaiah 26:19), they are removed at the Harvest.

They change outwardly to fit the world they build but inwardly they stay original.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
And where can I meet someone who has not or won't die? Anything that is born, dies. That is all people down to planets and stars.

Well... Enoch is one and Elijah is another. You can always meet them in Heaven.

But I thought the thread was about the end time... which time are you referring too?

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
No, it proves that indoctrination can breed gullibility

Then, the other side of that coin is that it proves that ignorance is still alive when one doesn't want to believe it.

Only time will tell who was right. ;)

dfnj

And where can I meet someone who has not or won't die? Anything that is born, dies. That is all people down to planets and stars.

But we are also consciousness experiencing the Universe. What it means to experience the Universe is not unique to one person. No one invented sex. Sex is not unique to one human being. Neither is every other aspect of human character. What we love and hold dear exists in millions of other people. There is really nothing uniquely our own when it comes to human character. So when we die we all live on in other people. As long as humanity continues to live we all never die but live on in other people. So in this sense none us really dies since we were not really alive in the first place. We are all part of giant mass of humanity experiencing the Universe. The only thing that dies is the ego. Ego is a delusion. We may all have different life experiences but none of us is truly unique. What makes us really us lives on in other people.

So to answer your question, everyone you meet around will not die. Good question to think about. And you could argue stars do not die either because their heavy elements they create live on in the Universe. So a star's presence never goes away.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Please explain why people are so irreligious

I tried Christianity. It wasn't satisfying. So I left it. This is better. Reality makes more sense if I'm not trying to force myself to believe the unbelievable and reconcile what cannot be reconciled. It was like wearing clothes that didn't fit.

It would be nice to even have some friends, since I've spent so long talking to people online about religion, I've lost contact with people in the real world... Family who have a Christian book shop have turned against me spiritually, and thus at a root level I no longer even trust people religiously. The interaction online has made me feel further isolated; where I now find people psychotic if challenged over religious principles.

It looks like religion isn't making your life better, either.

I find you're all not dealing with data, and it is like being in Hell.

If so, it's a hell of your own making. I know it's not an option for you, but if you could just toss out all of this religiosity, you might feel better. You're running around with your hair on fire because of these beliefs.

it does seem like most of the atheists, and some of the secular Jews don't care if everyone dies, so long as they're "right."

Here's another reason to avoid religion. Look at what it does to some people. A gratuitous, bigoted attack of people with different religious beliefs from hers.

Secular humanism doesn't teach this kind of bigotry. You need to go to church to learn to think of law-abiding, hard-working people trying to raise their families well and serve their communities in terms like this, saying about them that they don't care if everybody dies for no reason other than that they reject her superstitions, even as such people rub their palms together in gleeful anticipation of the apocalyptic destruction of the earth.

No thanks.

Iymus

As the 2nd coming of Christ, I honestly thought people would be interested to understand how prophecy is fulfilled, and how the world had already been deceived; instead I currently feel no one wants to know, with no options left to prevent the end of humanity...

Why do you personally not care to study any of this for the sake of everyone's survival?

Do any Rabbinic Jews actually care about the Messiah's coming or is it all some joke to mock Christians about?

Do any people who follow the Quran or Baha'i accept you're meant to be waiting for the one to come, who opens up the books?

Please explain why people are so irreligious, as honestly I don't understand it; other than we're down near Hell awaiting Judgement Day, and we're all demons down here, as the religious texts stated?

not everyone trying to endure until the end and overcome the world/environment

Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

1Jn 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

but survive carnally and make ends meet adequately, by the laws that respective founding fathers of nations were allowed to set up.

Joh 5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member

well, those are all nice stories written is some books, you know. I would not take them too seriously.

It would be like taking Pinocchio seriously and get afraid to grow a large nose when lying.

ciao

- viole

QuestioningMind

The problem is that so many Christians, when it comes to the 2nd Coming, sound like the Boy Who Cried Wolf. Every single generation for the past 2000 years there have been some Christians crying: The 2nd Coming is coming! The 2nd Coming is coming! All the prophecies have been fulfilled and it will happen within our lifetime!

Yet, generation after generation it has NOT happened. Somehow people reading the exact same prophecies are able to convince themselves that these prophesies are all coming true withing their lifetimes. This suggests that the prophecies are all so vague that they can be interpreted to mean virtually anything.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Then, the other side of that coin is that it proves that ignorance is still alive when one doesn't want to believe it.

Only time will tell who was right. ;)

Ignorance in no evidence. Wow,