• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do You All Want the End of Humanity?

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
As the 2nd coming of Christ, I honestly thought people would be interested to understand how prophecy is fulfilled, and how the world had already been deceived; instead I currently feel no one wants to know, with no options left to prevent the end of humanity...

So why do you want everyone dead?

Why do you personally not care to study any of this for the sake of everyone's survival?

Why do I feel like a one horse show, when I'm meant to be the showman?

Do any Rabbinic Jews actually care about the Messiah's coming or is it all some joke to mock Christians about?

Do any people who follow the Quran or Baha'i accept you're meant to be waiting for the one to come, who opens up the books?

Please explain why people are so irreligious, as honestly I don't understand it; other than we're down near Hell awaiting Judgement Day, and we're all demons down here, as the religious texts stated?

In my opinion. :innocent:

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Do any Rabbinic Jews actually care about the Messiah's coming or is it all some joke to mock Christians about?
You need to first find Jews who actually describe themselves as "rabbinic". That's not a simple task.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
As the 2nd coming of Christ, I honestly thought people would be interested to understand how prophecy is fulfilled, and how the world had already been deceived; instead I currently feel no one wants to know, with no options left to prevent the end of humanity...

Why do you personally not care to study any of this for the sake of everyone's survival?

Do any people who follow the Quran or Baha'i accept you're meant to be waiting for the one to come, who opens up the books?

Please explain why people are so irreligious, as honestly I don't understand it; other than we're down near Hell awaiting Judgement Day, and we're all demons down here, as the religious texts stated?

Hello Wizanda.... :)
Christianity is tending to shrink in so many countries around the World that it does not surprise me to read that less people are waiting for the 2nd coming of Christ.

I am a Deist I don't believe that Jesus was/is God, and so I don't take notice of John's Revelation, I certainly don't think much of the Jesus who returns with swords flicking from his mouth to destroy unbelievers etc.

Humanity does not seem to deserve any special treatment over the flora and fauna of the world....... we have exterminated so much in our carelessness. But I hope that it may survive in to the future because there is always the possibility that we can change. :)

wizanda

Premium Member
You need to first find Jews who actually describe themselves as "rabbinic". That's not a simple task.
LoL, I need to find some Jews who won't nitpick every last detail of fault; yet not expound on what is correct...

I put 'Rabbinic' as a subclause at the end; as a true Jew accepts the teachings of Yeshua, whilst rejecting Christianity (John, Paul, and Simon) with its false idol "jesus" (יסס - Isaiah 51:8).

It is literally possible through exegesis online to fix the world's religions through religious dialogue, and I'm sent to explain prophecy to an advanced level online as prophesied (Matthew 24:27, Luke 17:24).

Scripture could be as a Fire online (Jeremiah 23:29), with the Messiah uniting the world's religions under the Jews, if I can find any real ones - Who praise the Lord (Yah), instead of mock his Messengers (Yehoshua - Exodus 23:20-23).

Put Rabbinic Jews as they have been taught how to argue a lot, where they don't necessarily rationally look at the bigger picture of the logic presented, as they always go to find a faulty clause.

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member

I’m not sure if you’ll find too many here who accept your claim to be the return of Christ, let alone rabbinic Jews. Don’t you need a set number of Disciples to begin with?

Yeah I've never understood the whole morbid fascination with apocalypse either.

It's just another characteristic that some people carry that others don't. Many climate change enthusiasts seem to share the same attitude.

I don't share it. Life can suck sometimes but it is still a beautiful world / universe and the human spirit is endearing to say the least.

wizanda

Premium Member
Christianity is tending to shrink in so many countries around the World
Until recently we didn't have the Bible to read, it is only the last 100 years we've been able to study...

The diminishing factors is because Christianity is currently fraudulent, thus religion globally has become defunct as it has become more cult like.

Religion doesn't need to be; we need religious moral social boundaries, that encompass our community, it gives as a sense of Oneness, and moral social support.

As Niche rightly points out as the religious values fail, so does societies moral social fabric.
so I don't take notice of John's Revelation
The book of Revelation 10 & 5 I fulfilled at 21, and read the Bible at 24.

Revelation 3:12 when read properly says Yeshua becomes a new name, Zion, Sandalphon, Sananda i.e. Zanda...

The term Lamb in Revelation is a Translation of a plural diminutive, a flock of lambs is Zan in Hebrew (צאן).

I've fulfilled much of Revelation - our conversation right now is Revelation 2-3, and specifically Revelation 3:18 is about me explaining prophecy.
I am a Deist I don't believe that Jesus was/is God
Revelation doesn't say the Lamb is God, the first and last paragraph muddle it with made up "I Am" statements.

The rest of Revelation puts the Lamb as being the First and Last, an archangel creator being, with God Almighty being the Source of reality.

The Lamb sits in the midst of the 24 Elders, means it is at that level in Heaven i.e. the Lamb is an Archangel, and is the Messiah sent down here to communicate with mankind.
I certainly don't think much of the Jesus who returns with swords flicking from his mouth to destroy unbelievers
The Word could become a Fire online (Jeremiah 23:29)...

Take into account our conversations about the false Gospel of John, the contradictions of Paul & Simon the stone (peter)...

Imagine if the world learned it was wrong at a global scale, the results spiritually, if done properly, would be to enlighten humanity.
Humanity does not seem to deserve any special treatment over the flora and fauna of the world....... we have exterminated so much in our carelessness. But I hope that it may survive in to the future because there is always the possibility that we can change. :)
Optimism without forethought is calamity; mankind can fix the issues with special treatment of nature, yet it takes a concerted effort by all of us to achieve anything.

What is prophesied Biblically is God will just remove those destroying nature (Revelation 11:18), if no one takes prophecy seriously, then ultimately God will just reset reality as prophesied, and keep the enlightened saints, which means most won't be invited for not helping, when they could have done.

danieldemol

Premium Member

Nope don't believe in the prophecies

Nope don't want everyone dead

I've studied your rants before, nothing new to study here

Because you are a one horse show

People are irreligious because religion does not make sense pure and simple.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
I am sick to death of the subject of saving humanity to be honest.
In the grand scheme of things, humans are just another species.

Possibly the only delusional narcissistic species in creation.
Humans are causing extinctions all over the globe.
**** ‘em.
:alien:

74x12

Ecclesiastes 7:1
A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth.

wizanda

Premium Member
Don’t you need a set number of Disciples to begin with?
It would be nice to even have some friends, since I've spent so long talking to people online about religion, I've lost contact with people in the real world...

Family who have a Christian book shop have turned against me spiritually, and thus at a root level I no longer even trust people religiously.

The interaction online has made me feel further isolated; where I now find people psychotic if challenged over religious principles.

Therefore when you say create disciples, I'd not want anyone following me specifically, as I don't like the attention by people.

The religious exegesis is what God sent me to do, and a religious forum should be sufficient to explain things.
I’m not sure if you’ll find too many here who accept your claim to be the return of Christ, let alone rabbinic Jews.
This is what I'm finding insane by people; why wouldn't a Rabbinic Jew accept Messianic prophecy?

Like I'm literally a person with a name of an archangel sent from Heaven (Sandalphon), and with the name of the Messiah (Sananda - Zion) according to the Bible in Hebrew (Revelation 3:12).

I've spent 14 years speaking to a Rabbinic Jew, 'The Seventh Beggar' on Paltalk chat system, who has a PHD in Kabbalah & teaches Logic; I can understand from our dialogue where certain teachings about "jesus" have muddied the water...

Yet the Bible is an IQ morality tests, with the contradictions in the New Testament purposely put there, and the idea the Rabbinic Jews are being stupid is easily shown through careful analysis of the Biblical texts.

Thus it isn't even just about accepting me, it is about accepting liability on their part of ignoring prophecy pertaining to the Messiah...

Currently it states they've misunderstood the texts (Zechariah 12:4, Deuteronomy 28:28-29), and have been set up to fail (Ezekiel 20:25)...

With the ultimate outcome we will all be destroyed with Holy Fire from above (Deuteronomy 32:22); unless we all repent, which means the Word becoming the Fire, not a person being made into an idol.

In my opinion.
:innocent:

danieldemol

Premium Member
It would be nice to even have some friends, since I've spent so long talking to people online about religion, I've lost contact with people in the real world...
Sounds like you could do with re-establishing balance in your life. Spend a little less time talking about religion, and a little more time making friends or maintaining existing relationships

wizanda

Premium Member
Yeah I've never understood the whole morbid fascination with apocalypse either.
If you had dreams before 3 years old of the Great Tribulation coming in your life time, with advanced knowledge about the Bible, and then when you grew up you realized it is documented in many ancient books, you'd be alarmed also.

I've got no fascination with apocalyptic thinking, I'd like the opposite; this thread is about trying to prevent it, and only if people like yourself actually pay attention.

I was told as a child how the world had already been deceived by "I Am" statements about Christ, and in this deception it leads to global annihilation soon...

Some prophecies try to predict it is possible to fix it between us; this is the question, do people actually care to prevent it between us?
Many climate change enthusiasts seem to share the same attitude.
This is another issue that is rectifiable if mankind planted trees, we can stop the environmental destruction; we can stabilize the whole planets atmosphere, yet only if we all work together.

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member

Family who have a Christian book shop have turned against me spiritually, and thus at a root level I no longer even trust people religiously.

The interaction online has made me feel further isolated; where I now find people psychotic if challenged over religious principles.

It sounds like a really hard and lonely place to be. Real connections with real people are essential for good mental health.

I worked for many years in the mental health arena and still do to some extent. One of the most common symptoms of psychosis is delusions. The most common delusions are paranoid or grandiose. We all have ego to some extent but psychosis takes it to another level.

I don’t know too much about Judaism, just the Hebrew Bible.

What do you do to earn a living?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

Why would a messiah be so ongoing toward people. That why people will get tired of the nagging

wizanda

Premium Member
Humans are causing extinctions all over the globe.
Because of their education system; imagine a world where a shamanic Messiah instituted a new system, where it is better developed to enlighten humanity first...

Currently the lowering of consciousness to create factory robots is causing this (1984); this could easily be fixed, and prophecy could be done in a way where education becomes the solution.

The Source has always wanted people to be wiser, so what if the final battle is a war of consciousness; where the stamping down, is the removal of false unenlightened teachings that limit our potential to evolve in a true symbiosis (0neness)?
Possibly the only delusional narcissistic species in creation.
This planet is the closest to Hell; yet in its systems of accusative Universities, we could create a better structuring that rectifies the system, based on the constraints within it.

Everything in this realm serves Self, it is part of its nature to survive; what is needed to be taught is that within that interaction it makes us accusative, and therefore that nature needs to be harnessed into a constructive force, else we cause devastation by our own lack of awareness.

wizanda

Premium Member
One of the most common symptoms of psychosis is delusions.
I don't mind addressing each point of prophecy on here, to test is it me or others being delusional; as honestly I find you're all not dealing with data, and it is like being in Hell.
The most common delusions are paranoid or grandiose.
If my memories of 4-6 years old are precise, and I knew I was an Avatar (sent from Heaven), with my name in the religious texts... How is it possible that this has so much evidence?

The Source of reality literally spoke to me at 15; I fulfilled Revelation 10 at 21, and read the Bible at 24...

This isn't someone making up delusions, I've experienced these things, and can go into advanced details of the events in calculated detail... I just saw a psychologist who found me logical.
What do you do to earn a living?
I'm signed off as suicidal and depressed; as I've had Cassandra Syndrome, and Pre Traumatic Stress Disorder, since reading the Bible at 24...

I've then spent my time appealing to humanity to prevent its end, and none are taking it seriously, as the prophetic nature of Cassandra relates.
It sounds like a really hard and lonely place to be. Real connections with real people are essential for good mental health.
If I'm down near Hell before Judgement Day, and so far most people in this world have shown me insane behaviour in some way; I'm OK waiting for the rest of Heaven to get here, before having friends, as currently people scare me, as I've only ever seen partial signs of logical behavioural patterns in people.

Real connection could happen if people dealt with their own religious texts; if not the people on here prove humanity is insane, by their lack of aptitude to understand their own religious texts, when shown by the Divine Being who helped inspire them. :confused:

In my opinion.
:innocent:

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan

This could be a problem. Christ was very physically present with his disciples. He was there, in the flesh, being a human (with some miracles on the side).

I personally believe the second coming occurs in the individual, as they begin to understand their place in the Universe.

There's a story that when Christ was born, a voice was heard to cry out "The Great God Pan is dead!" (referring to the Greek goat god). Pan was no longer needed; the savior was born! They were both three things: beast, man, and god ( Christ, born in a stable and God's perfect lamb), and Pan was revived during the Renaissance and in the Neopagan/New Age movement as people needed a return to nature.

I say this because it highlights the personal need for symbolic figures of worship, whose focus provides the individual with inspiration based on personal associations. I personally am drawn to the figure Pan due to my early spiritual experiences in the woods and my interest in primitive symbols.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Because of their education system; imagine a world where a shamanic Messiah instituted a new system, where it is better developed to enlighten humanity first...

Currently the lowering of consciousness to create factory robots is causing this (1984); this could easily be fixed, and prophecy could be done in a way where education becomes the solution.

The Source has always wanted people to be wiser, so what if the final battle is a war of consciousness; where the stamping down, is the removal of false unenlightened teachings that limit our potential to evolve in a true symbiosis (0neness)?

This planet is the closest to Hell; yet in its systems of accusative Universities, we could create a better structuring that rectifies the system, based on the constraints within it.

Everything in this realm serves Self, it is part of its nature to survive; what is needed to be taught is that within that interaction it makes us accusative, and therefore that nature needs to be harnessed into a constructive force, else we cause devastation by our own lack of awareness.

Have you read Crowley’s Hagiography ?