• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do Christian Missionaries use the tactic of Pretending to be Muslim to convert Them?

Sara Thinks

I AM REALLY SORRY IF THIS VIDEO SHOCKS ANY OF YOU, BUT IT'S JUST A PROVE OF WHAT JAY SMITH HAS SAID IN THE EARLIER VIDEO I POSTED!
Is Ismaa’eel Abu Adam A.K.A. Converted2Islam, a SECRET CHRISTIAN MISSIONARY ?

THIS IS A VERY RECENT HAPPENING, JUST MONTHS BACK! IT PROVES THIS METHOD IS STILL ON THE PRACTICE.

Tumah

Veteran Member
I AM REALLY SORRY IF THIS VIDEO SHOCKS ANY OF YOU, BUT IT'S JUST A PROVE OF WHAT JAY SMITH HAS SAID IN THE EARLIER VIDEO I POSTED!
Is Ismaa’eel Abu Adam A.K.A. Converted2Islam, a SECRET CHRISTIAN MISSIONARY ?

THIS IS A VERY RECENT HAPPENING, JUST MONTHS BACK! IT PROVES THIS METHOD IS STILL ON THE PRACTICE.
This confuses me. It seems like the creator of the video is saying that the only way someone might switch from Christianity to Islam and then back to Christianity is because they want to trick people.

There are people on this site who switch religions more often than that in a week.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
It doesn't matter if he disowned now, the point is he jay smith practiced it, and many christian missionaries are yet practising!

If I may take the liberty to add ' so-called ' Christian missionaries.
We need to remember Jesus forewarned us that MANY would come ' in his name ' but prove false - Matthew 7:21-23

Sleeppy

Fatalist. Christian. Pacifist.
The Constitution of the Mosaic Law was still in effect in Jesus' day.
The Israelites went to war (and Not always in righteous warfare )
Starting with Pentecost the Christian congregation was born.
So, since Pentecost the followers of Jesus would Not go to any war - 2 Corinthians 10:4; Ephesians 6:11-17
They obey Jesus' command to lay down the sword -> Matthew 26:52; Revelation 13:10
Under the Law, one was to love neighbor as one's self. ( equal to one's self )
Jesus' NEW commandment of self-sacrificing love meant now love neighbor 'more' than self. - John 13:34-35

You're ignoring the implications of what you're saying.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
You're ignoring the implications of what you're saying.

What implications ?

Just think if everyone followed Jesus' command to lay down the sword - Matthew 26:52; Revelation 13:10 - then there would be No war on Earth, there would be Peace on Earth.
Nations would Not learn war anymore - Isaiah 2:4; Micah 4:3-4

Last edited:

Sara Thinks

This confuses me. It seems like the creator of the video is saying that the only way someone might switch from Christianity to Islam and then back to Christianity is because they want to trick people.

There are people on this site who switch religions more often than that in a week.
NO, you got it wrong, according to you "trick people" or "insider movement" method applies in this case for this guy. NO WHERE IN THE VIDEO, does it say all christians who convert to Islam and revert back to Islam are considered decievers, etc. Please dont take parts of the video out of context and change the whole meaning!

It can be possible that a person might come to islam and revert back to christianity, but i won't flag everyone as a "insider movement" puppet!

This was evidently as shown in the video only applicable for "abu" guy, and i believe even non Muslims/christians can catch his deception, fakery and fallacies.

When he was Muslim, he gravely attacked Christianity to the level of blasphemy, when he left Islam, it doesn't make sense to go back to the religion he blasphemed and criticized so much and now he attacks Islam! All of it is very contradictory!

Tumah

Veteran Member
NO, you got it wrong, according to you "trick people" or "insider movement" method applies in this case for this guy. NO WHERE IN THE VIDEO, does it say all christians who convert to Islam and revert back to Islam are considered decievers, etc. Please dont take parts of the video out of context and change the whole meaning!

It can be possible that a person might come to islam and revert back to christianity, but i won't flag everyone as a "insider movement" puppet!

This was evidently as shown in the video only applicable for "abu" guy, and i believe even non Muslims/christians can catch his deception, fakery and fallacies.

When he was Muslim, he gravely attacked Christianity to the level of blasphemy, when he left Islam, it doesn't make sense to go back to the religion he blasphemed and criticized so much and now he attacks Islam! All of it is very contradictory!
That isn't evidence that he was being deceitful when he converted to Islam. Maybe it is evidence that he was confused or has some psychological issue. Maybe he just found the answers to his criticism of Christianity, or determined that for all his study, it was still a better choice than Islam. Who knows? There's a lot of other options than that he was acting with deceit.

Sleeppy

Fatalist. Christian. Pacifist.
What implications ?

Just think if everyone followed Jesus' command to lay down the sword - Matthew 26:52; Revelation 13:10 - then there would be No war on Earth, there would be Peace on Earth.
Nations would Not learn war anymore - Isaiah 2:4; Micah 4:3-4

Deuteronomy 4:2

Ye do not add to the word which I am commanding you, nor diminish from it, to keep the commands of YHVH your God which I am commanding you.

You haven't differentiated between God, Moses, Jesus, and the several other scribes and prophets.

Sara Thinks

That isn't evidence that he was being deceitful when he converted to Islam. Maybe it is evidence that he was confused or has some psychological issue. Maybe he just found the answers to his criticism of Christianity, or determined that for all his study, it was still a better choice than Islam. Who knows? There's a lot of other options than that he was acting with deceit.
lets not waste time by talking about hypothesis! i already mentioned earlier, why are you ignoring that part? if you search him on YouTube, you would realize, although he deleted all his older videos, you might just be able to find some where else. he had become a born again christian, when he came to Islam, he spoke really bad about Christianity, he came to realize why Christianity was wrong, and THERE'S THE SARCASM! After returning back to Christianity he brought the same arguments, false allegations about Islam which he himself had knowledge about, and used to refute for the past 16 years!

Tumah

Veteran Member
lets not waste time by talking about hypothesis! i already mentioned earlier, why are you ignoring that part? if you search him on YouTube, you would realize, although he deleted all his older videos, you might just be able to find some where else. he had become a born again christian, when he came to Islam, he spoke really bad about Christianity, he came to realize why Christianity was wrong, and THERE'S THE SARCASM! After returning back to Christianity he brought the same arguments, false allegations about Islam which he himself had knowledge about, and used to refute for the past 16 years!
As a completely disinterested 3rd party, I really don't see an issue. Unless you can demonstrate that during his 16 years as a Muslim he was teaching things contrary to Islam to circumspectly get people to become Christian, I really don't think you have an argument whatsoever.