• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do Black Lives Matter to you? (Yes/No only)

Do Black Lives Matter to you?

• Total voters

esmith

Veteran Member
But that's the wrong answer. Just answer No. For some people, it's a difficult question.
Why can't you just admit the reason you don't want to answer "No" is because you don't want the world to think you're a racist. (which you admitted).
Changing an answer from "no" to "all lives matter' shows you don't think 'black lives matter' and to avoid accountability you'll just answer with 'all lives matter.'

You know who else answers with 'all lives matter?' White supremacists.
error error does not compute errror error error

Audie

Veteran Member
As far as @tytlyf question I do see it as a gotcha question. If I answer no then I am a racist, if I don't check one of his "boxes" and I answer "all lives" matter I am still a rasist and I will not play his games.
However since you asked I will give you the only answer I can or will give....."black lives matter as do all other lives".
If you can't accept that, then so be it.

Me, I am special. As a black hair n
brown eyes person, I am incapable
of racism!

Audie

Veteran Member
You're the only one who sees it as a gotcha question. To most, it appears to be a very simple question with a very simple answer.

I didn't say answering No qualifies you as a racist. I didn't say answering Yes means you're anti-racist.
You're the one who assumed that prior to answering the question and that's why you went on a tangent.

You've already stated that black lives don't matter to you. So you can't say 'all lives matter.' That's a contradiction esmith.

True, not a gotcha.
An attempted gotcha.
And after denying it you tres amusantly
claim a gotcha, last lines there.

Audie

Veteran Member
But that's the wrong answer. Just answer No. For some people, it's a difficult question.
Why can't you just admit the reason you don't want to answer "No" is because you don't want the world to think you're a racist. (which you admitted).
Changing an answer from "no" to "all lives matter' shows you don't think 'black lives matter' and to avoid accountability you'll just answer with 'all lives matter.'

You know who else answers with 'all lives matter?' White supremacists.

All lives matter. All lives matter.
ALL LIVES MATTER.