• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

do anyone need further explanation

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

idav

Being
Premium Member
But no one can be completely sure of what the scientists and others have on display as dinosaur bones. No one can be sure if they are real or not and the fact that these fossils are magically discovered in the last century seems to make me more skeptical about the dinosaur drama...Seriously no one discovered these fossils till 19th century? Lol, gotta admit, a joke right ? ..I am not a believer of dinosaurs/dragons.
Yes we can be sure because science works by others being able to repeat tests conclusively or it wouldn't be science. What the heck do you think scientists do just make stuff up, lol?

Another strawman with "magically" discovered. No magic, you dig in the ground and find bones. Around our area people recently found a mammoth quite by accident. As others have mentioned bones have been found for much longer than you prefer.

There is objective evidence for dinosaurs that other fields of sciences, other than fossil science, are able to verify. Suit yourself.

Milton Platt

I thought of something technical to contribute, but it's too much work.
Then I thought of something funny to say, but thought it to rude to a newbie.
Finally, I decided to post.....

Greetings!
Let;s celebrate your arrival by all having some cake.....
th

Ohhhh-make sure there is LOTS of icing on my piece!!!!!!

Parsimony

we are talking about two separate things. I'm talking about FOSSILS OF PREHISTORIC ANIMALS AND DINOSAURS. You on the other hand are talking about bones of people found in europe that some paleontologist are trying to claim are cave men or descendents of cave men.
You said in your opening post that "cavemen... never existed", implying that you believe the remains of cavemen such as Neanderthals are fakes. My responses are therefore relevant to your opening post.
I'm talking about FOSSILS and your trying to change it to bones found in Europe.
I'm talking about fossils too: "DNA has been recovered from more than a dozen Neanderthal fossils, all from Europe; the Neanderthal Genome Project is one of the exciting new areas of human origins research."
As I already mentioned to you CARBON C 14 DEPLETES in objects depending on the weather and elements like the amount of sun rays and not every location has the same type of weather. Carbon 14 DOES NOT EXIST IN A FOSSIL because the FOSSIL IS A ROCK SEDIMENT WHICH IS SAND STONE.
First of all, I never said anything about carbon-14 dating. Carbon itself, however, is found in DNA and DNA has been recovered from some fossils (as I linked before). Therefore, at least some fossils contain DNA. Unless you are finally ready to explain where that Neanderthal DNA came from?

Interesting how you ignored the other parts of my post about fossilized shark teeth, subfossils and the microscopic cellular details found inside dinosaur fossils. I am beginning to believe that you are not being serious with us.

Last edited:

Purusha

I cannot believe we educated people are believing something as weird as feathered dinosaurs, seriously the below is a ****** bird ripoff

Feathered_Dinosaur.jpg

Purusha

your avoidance merely hurts your credibility.
no it only proves that the pseudo scientists just to prove dinosaur-bird transition blinded most of the world in believing this, look at the picture again, that looks it was constructed from a chicken

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
no it only proves that the pseudo scientists just to prove dinosaur-bird transition blinded most of the world in believing this, look at the picture again, that looks it was constructed from a chicken
your avoidance merely hurts your credibility.
The more you avoid, the harder your credibility gets hit.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It's an artist's rendition of a possible appearance. Bones can give a good impression of body shape and musculature, but actual skin and feather impressions are rare. Actual skin/fur/feathers are largely guesswork. This is understood.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
image.jpeg
I cannot believe we educated people are believing something as weird as feathered dinosaurs, seriously the below is a ****** bird ripoff

Feathered_Dinosaur.jpg
We've known about feathered dinosaurs since the 1800's when the first archaeopteryx fossils with feathery integument were discovered. Today dozens more feathered impressions, quill knobs for feather anchors and even fossilized feather pigments and amber trapped dinosaur feathers have been discovered. This is why educated people believe in feathered dinosaurs, and uneducated people do not.

Attached is my own artwork of a trio of velociraptors after the discovery of quill knob feather anchors.

Status
Not open for further replies.