• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dinesh D'Sousa Blows the Lid off Democrat lies about Election Fraud

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
That's all spin.

Thousands of people did what Dinesh did and were not prosecuted.

It was a political hit job by Democrats.
If true then they should also be prosecuted and have their credibility stripped. Sounds like you're just not very big into personal responsibility so you want to spin his crime as somehow the democrats fault.

KW

If true then they should also be prosecuted and have their credibility stripped. Sounds like you're just not very big into personal responsibility so you want to spin his crime as somehow the democrats fault.

I think equal justice under the law is a good thing.

KW

Great. Then we agree that D'Sousa is a convicted fraudster and not trustworthy, as are other people who do similar things.

No, we don't agree.

D'Sousa is very trustworthy.

If you can find a single fact from this movie that is disputable feel free to present it.

Democrats seem uninterested in facts, usually, and instead go straight to personal attacks. You demonstrated the technique perfectly.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
we do know that the Democrats have a massive election fraud system in place

What critical thinkers (but not conservative ideologues angrily oozing conservative disinformation) know is that most of the election fraud identified was from Republicans including Trumps chief-of-staff Meadows, that the Republicans have no use for truth and are continually caught lying (I refer you to Meadows again, and Greene, both just from last week), and the Republicans with the help of Putin and conservative indoctrination media minions are happy to subvert democracy with false claims that susceptible minds imbibe uncritically.

The truth is winning

Yes, but not for MAGA. Most of the swamp appears to be headed for indictment, and that is a very large number of names. You've got Trump, multiple members of his family, most of his consiglieres (Bannon, Giuliani, Flynn), conservative media personnel (Hannity, Jones), Trump's lawyers (Giuliani, Powell), the false electors, the insurrectionists, the militant paramilitary groups, and a long and growing list of congressional Republicans, the latest being Mike Lee of Utah. These text messages from on and around January 6th will demonstrate is that it was the Republicans unsuccessfully attempting to steal the election, as the busting the false electors and Trump on the phone to he Georgia Secretary of State also show.

And then Trump will also have to deal with financial improprieties in New York as well as election tampering in Georgia. A lot of truth will win, and a lot of criminals will lose.

Can we assume that you consider all of that meritless, just a politically motivated witch hunt? It's not. Unlike Trumps dozens of politically motivated and unanimously rejected lawsuits following the election, these charges will gain traction and result in convictions. There are criminal proceedings, not political ones. The fact that most of the defendants will be political (Republican) operatives just speaks to the density of criminality in Republican politics.

I think equal justice under the law is a good thing.

Me, too. We haven't had that under Trump, so it's nice to see everybody subjected to law again and crime considered illegal again. For now. I think that we can assume that the next elected Republican president will D'Sousa them all unless he or she sees that as hurting themselves politically.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
No, we don't agree.

D'Sousa is very trustworthy.

If you can find a single fact from this movie that is disputable feel free to present it.

Democrats seem uninterested in facts, usually, and instead go straight to personal attacks. You demonstrated the technique perfectly.
Movies aren't facts. And if the movie is supposed to be self evident but has no reason to be held accountable by anything but the reputation of the movie maker then of course I'm going to comment on the reputation of the movie maker.
The facts are these:
-The movie maker is a known fraudster.
-The movie maker has no reason to be forthcoming, use unedited, undoctored footage, or footage of his own political party commiting fraud and passing it off as democrats, and every reason to do so.
-There have already been numerous investigations by multiple committees with standards of research, transparency and accountability, including one's run by Republicans and independents, that did not reveal what the movie is claiming.

There is no reason not to completely discount the movie, like I've done with numerous docudrama hucksters such as Michael Moore or Ben Stein, and I'm sure you have with plenty of others, too.

Altfish

Veteran Member
We can't know if these efforts would have changed the election outcome in 2020, but we do know that the Democrats have a massive election fraud system in place. This is mind blowing!

Are Democrats and Joe Biden up to their old election tricks? (nypost.com)

One example:

Then they went looking for public surveillance camera footage of those drop boxes. In all they found 4 million minutes across the country.

The results are stunning. When a mule is matched with video, you can see the scheme come to life.

A car pulls up at a drop box after midnight. A man gets out, looks around surreptitiously, approaches the box, stuffs in a handful of ballots and hightails it out of there. Then he goes to the next box, again and again.

For each of the 2,000 mules the average number of drop box visits was 38, with an average five ballots deposited per visit. That’s 380,000 suspect votes.
Whenever I hear Dinesh D'Sousa mentioned, I have to post this video...

(19) Professor Brian Cox Enraged Deepak Chopra | CONAN on TBS - YouTube

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
This type of response is typical of Democrats who can't stand facing truth.

No substance, just lies and slander.

The truth is winning, however, as you may have noticed in the polls.

Most people want to know the truth.
I've seen Dinesh's movies and I've seen him in action in debates.
He has no credibility with me and I've never found his arguments to be particularly thought-provoking or accurate.