• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dinesh D'Sousa Blows the Lid off Democrat lies about Election Fraud

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
We can't know if these efforts would have changed the election outcome in 2020, but we do know that the Democrats have a massive election fraud system in place. This is mind blowing!

Are Democrats and Joe Biden up to their old election tricks? (nypost.com)

One example:

Then they went looking for public surveillance camera footage of those drop boxes. In all they found 4 million minutes across the country.

The results are stunning. When a mule is matched with video, you can see the scheme come to life.

A car pulls up at a drop box after midnight. A man gets out, looks around surreptitiously, approaches the box, stuffs in a handful of ballots and hightails it out of there. Then he goes to the next box, again and again.

For each of the 2,000 mules the average number of drop box visits was 38, with an average five ballots deposited per visit. That’s 380,000 suspect votes.

Consider what you're looking at:

1. Both Dinesh D'Sousa and True the Vote are biased sources.

2. The evidence hasn't been independently verified or analyzed, and was gathered by True the Vote and presented by Dinesh D'Sousa.

Would you accept the evidence if this was presented by Michael Moore concerning Republican fraud during the 2016 elections with the same evidence gathered by Stacey Abram's Fair Fight Action?

I wouldn't. Biased reporting of evidence that hasn't been independently verified or analyzed shouldn't be taken at face value regardless of the bias.

Why not take this evidence to court?

Last edited:

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I'm beginning to really hate how the words "Democrat" and "Republican" are being used as if they are describing diseases -- and pandemic ones at that, as they most often seem to be aimed and lumping far too many people into far too small a space.

Why are some of the members incapable of discussing their political differences without hating each other -- or at least giving every appearance of doing so?

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm beginning to really hate how the words "Democrat" and "Republican" are being used as if they are describing diseases -- and pandemic ones at that, as they most often seem to be aimed and lumping far too many people into far too small a space.

Why are some of the members incapable of discussing their political differences without hating each other -- or at least giving every appearance of doing so?
At the risk of sounding like some curmudgeonly old person, it is kind of weird how much both sides seem to utterly loathe each other these days.
There used to be something of a “coated civility” in politics that seems utterly lost.

Like I get antagonism between the sides during election campaigns. Usually has some hyperbole and ominous music to convince Joe Blow voter in various ad campaigns.
But then it fizzles out and the “tennis match” seemed to be more playful.

These days it seems like both sides just scream at each other.

Granted I’m saying this as a non American. That’s just been my outsider’s impression.

That said your politics seem more entertaining than mine lol

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
At the risk of sounding like some curmudgeonly old person, it is kind of weird how much both sides seem to utterly loathe each other these days.
There used to be something of a “coated civility” in politics that seems utterly lost.

Like I get antagonism between the sides during election campaigns. Usually has some hyperbole and ominous music to convince Joe Blow voter in various ad campaigns.
But then it fizzles out and the “tennis match” seemed to be more playful.

These days it seems like both sides just scream at each other.

Granted I’m saying this as a non American. That’s just been my outsider’s impression.

That said your politics seem more entertaining than mine lol
Actually, US politics is not mine -- I'm Canadian. We quite often have what we call "minority governments," which means that to get anything done, parties have to negotiate with other. And that is, in my mind, always a good thing. Governments are here for ALL of us, can fully satisfy NONE of us, and therefore compromise is the only hope to find a way forward.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
We can't know if these efforts would have changed the election outcome in 2020, but we do know that the Democrats have a massive election fraud system in place. This is mind blowing!

One example:

Then they went looking for public surveillance camera footage of those drop boxes. In all they found 4 million minutes across the country.

The results are stunning. When a mule is matched with video, you can see the scheme come to life.

A car pulls up at a drop box after midnight. A man gets out, looks around surreptitiously, approaches the box, stuffs in a handful of ballots and hightails it out of there. Then he goes to the next box, again and again.

For each of the 2,000 mules the average number of drop box visits was 38, with an average five ballots deposited per visit. That’s 380,000 suspect votes.
I hear no evil, I see know evil and we definitely don't say there was evil.

Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 7.30.25 PM.png

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yep. It's nothing new with Democrats. Packing votes is pretty much the way they scam the voting system.

It's why they want unmonitered drop offs and absentee balloting as a norm.
And yet there is no evidence of this. All there is are claims on the Republican side.

D'Souza should have known that he is not a credible source. He is a convicted felon that owes his freedom to an immoral pardon by Trump. He poisoned the well by attaching his name to this project.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Actually, US politics is not mine -- I'm Canadian. We quite often have what we call "minority governments," which means that to get anything done, parties have to negotiate with other. And that is, in my mind, always a good thing. Governments are here for ALL of us, can fully satisfy NONE of us, and therefore compromise is the only hope to find a way forward.
That occurs here as well. In the Senate the opposition has the filibuster that can be used to stop legislation from passing.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
That occurs here as well. In the Senate the opposition has the filibuster that can be used to stop legislation from passing.
There is a difference, however. The filibuster means that an intransigent party can stop ANY legislation from passing. In a minority government, where the defeat of a "confidence motion" or a "money bill" results in the immediate fall of the government -- we get to have another election, and change the whole lot of them if the electorate chooses to.

Unlike the U.S., our elections are not fixed -- there are quite a few ways in which a new election can be triggered. And the other (glorious!) aspect is they generally last a month to (at most) a month and a half.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Ahh I think yours works like ours

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
There is a difference, however. The filibuster means that an intransigent party can stop ANY legislation from passing. In a minority government, where the defeat of a "confidence motion" or a "money bill" results in the immediate fall of the government -- we get to have another election, and change the whole lot of them if the electorate chooses to.

Unlike the U.S., our elections are not fixed -- there are quite a few ways in which a new election can be triggered. And the other (glorious!) aspect is they generally last a month to (at most) a month and a half.
That would be a refreshing change. Lately I have enjoyed living in a blue state. Even when I was still a Republican our state had very few Presidential election ads because the outcome was a done deal. So much better than the days before targetted advertising.

wellwisher

We need to keep in mind the bigger picture, starting in 2015. Trump won the 2016 election, in one of the biggest political upsets of all time. He was an outsider with zero government and political experience other than as a donor. Trump was initially supported by the Liberal media, during the Republican primaries since he was thought to be a spoiler who might hurt other Republicans. Once Trump was made the nominee, they turned on him with the other face.

Trump, in this inauguration speech vows to drain the Swamp, and lock Hillary up. He also says he will reverse much of the Liberal Agenda. The Democrats go on the war path with their infamous misinformation campaign, propaganda and sabotage. Trump was also internally sabotaged from day one due to his lack of experience. He not was prepared for all the appointments he needed to make to set up his presidency. This resulted in many swamp plants left in place, who would try to undermine him.

Hillary fabricates the Russian Collusion hoax to undermine the Trump. The DNC, the Intel people; FBI, CIA and the fake new media are all in on the scam and are willing to spread the premise of the fake dossier and the collusion with Russia. After this 2-3 year scam is debunked; Mueller, none of the con artists gets punished for their attempt to overthrow a dually elected president using misinformation and leaking of classified information. Some are brought out for show, but are protected soldiers. The Swamp thinks it is above the law and plans future scams.

Trump grows while in office and is able to accomplish many things, even with the constant attempt to undermine his agenda. By the end of his first term he learns how to deal with the Swamp, as well as the lying Democrats and their fake news propaganda machine. Trump is about to drop the hammer if and when he is reelected. This time Trump is ready to fight back.

The Democrats, to stay out of trials and even jail need a Hail Mary Pass since Trump was very popular and Biden was a weak candidate who hid in the basement.

The Democrats did not get punished for the Russian collusion fraud so they they had nothing to lose and everything to gain by trying to cheat, again. If they lose they may see justice for their coup, but if they win, they can erase the past and use social media censorship to pretend it never happened. Twitter would expel anyone who dared bring up the past. It was debunked.

The Democrats found ways to use the Pandemic to create opportunities that would make voter fraud easier, while appearing legally ambiguous and not exactly cheating. One way was ignoring the election laws passed by State Constitutions, under the guise of doing this because of pandemic emergency conditions. The fast changes makes it harder to keep it honest. There was no time for contingency planning.

This strategy of fear COVID bogeyman and stay hidden, changed the way things were normally done to make it easier for cheaters. Sending ballots to everyone is not something you can double check and this was never approved by any state legislature, in advanced. We had too many live ballet, beyond any normal election year demand for ballots. There was no way of all these being traced to or from any voter or any scammer. There were other ways, which I will not go into. Let the cheaters feel confident.

The Democrats knew that even if they were caught cheating, in part, Trump and his allies would have less than three months; Nov 3 to Jan 21, to make an overwhelming case, before the Democrats and Biden own the Justice Department. After inauguration day they could bog down the legal claim of voter fraud so it newer gets traction Justice Department. This 3 months was shortened further by extending the ballot deadline for counting mail in ballots. This will also change in November when the tide changes. Twitter, for example, is no longer a useful voter fraud asset.

Say over the next year there was enough evidence to show voter fraud and that Democrats and members of Swamp, got away with an illegal takeover of the Executive branch.. What should be the punishment for all those involved? This would be very serious. We need a strong deterrent example or else there is no disincentive not to cheat, if you can use cheating to gain power, and control the future of injustice.

The Build back worse scam, the Democrats tried to force down everyone throat, was designed to create wide scale disfunction and thereby increase the power of the Federal Government. That was designed to further fortify central power so the next election would not occur by fair means. The Democrats still fear Trump in office getting even.

Fake is fickle. Expect more cheating in the fall since the scammers have yet to be punished and they need another even larger Hail Mary to stay out of jail. They are very unpopular and are even losing minority votes. Luckily, the Republican fortified election laws to make cheating much more obvious.

Reactions: KW

Viker

Häxan

One example:

More of this? :rolleyes:

How does this implicate either candidate's campaign specifically?

How many times do claims like this have to be thrown out of various courts?