• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dinesh D'Sousa Blows the Lid off Democrat lies about Election Fraud

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
We can't know if these efforts would have changed the election outcome in 2020, but we do know that the Democrats have a massive election fraud system in place. This is mind blowing!

Are Democrats and Joe Biden up to their old election tricks? (nypost.com)

One example:

Then they went looking for public surveillance camera footage of those drop boxes. In all they found 4 million minutes across the country.

The results are stunning. When a mule is matched with video, you can see the scheme come to life.

A car pulls up at a drop box after midnight. A man gets out, looks around surreptitiously, approaches the box, stuffs in a handful of ballots and hightails it out of there. Then he goes to the next box, again and again.

For each of the 2,000 mules the average number of drop box visits was 38, with an average five ballots deposited per visit. That’s 380,000 suspect votes.
Yep. It's nothing new with Democrats. Packing votes is pretty much the way they scam the voting system.

It's why they want unmonitered drop offs and absentee balloting as a norm.

Reactions: KW

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
We can't know if these efforts would have changed the election outcome in 2020, but we do know that the Democrats have a massive election fraud system in place. This is mind blowing!

Are Democrats and Joe Biden up to their old election tricks? (nypost.com)

One example:

Then they went looking for public surveillance camera footage of those drop boxes. In all they found 4 million minutes across the country.

The results are stunning. When a mule is matched with video, you can see the scheme come to life.

A car pulls up at a drop box after midnight. A man gets out, looks around surreptitiously, approaches the box, stuffs in a handful of ballots and hightails it out of there. Then he goes to the next box, again and again.

For each of the 2,000 mules the average number of drop box visits was 38, with an average five ballots deposited per visit. That’s 380,000 suspect votes.
Yes, I read the whole article. Know what's really fascinating? "A man gets out, looks around surreptitiously, etc." -- but there's absolutely nothing that says, "this is how we identified him as a Democrat, not a Republican." Nothing...nada. Was it the colour of his jacket or pants? The fact he wasn't wearing a red MAGA hat? The make of his car?

How, exactly, hmmmm?

KW

Facts are certainly not D'Sousa's thing. Hence the admission to fraud in court.

Why do you always come on here and post lies about others?

He was charged with illegal campaign contributions, not fraud. It was a political prosecution.

Don't you ever get embarrassed?

KW

Just skeptical of a case that would be made
in a movie, but couldn't be made in any court.

This is all new information.

What can you do with this in court anyway? Almost all these people have masks. The point is Democrats cheated and we now know more about how.

This is why they want mass mailouts of ballots, unmonitored drop boxes, and no photo ID requirements for voting.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Why do you always come on here and post lies about others?

He was charged with illegal campaign contributions, not fraud. It was a political prosecution.

Don't you ever get embarrassed?
He was charged with illegal campaign contributions which he made under other people's names to circumvent contribution limits. Hence, fraud.
The change was literally campaign finance fraud.

KW

Yes, I read the whole article. Know what's really fascinating? "A man gets out, looks around surreptitiously, etc." -- but there's absolutely nothing that says, "this is how we identified him as a Democrat, not a Republican." Nothing...nada. Was it the colour of his jacket or pants? The fact he wasn't wearing a red MAGA hat? The make of his car?

How, exactly, hmmmm?

They admit that.

Do you honestly think these are Republicans?

We know why Democrats don't want photo ID requirements, they do want mass mailouts of ballots, and they do what unmonitored drop boxes.

Republicans want to make elections more secure. Democrats don't.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This is all new information.

What can you do with this in court anyway? Almost all these people have masks. The point is Democrats cheated and we now know why.

This is why they want mass mailouts of ballots, unmonitored drop boxes, and no photo ID requirements for voting.
I strongly suspect that if there were cromulent new info
that made the case for massive voter fraud against Trump,
there'd be more than a movie claiming it. I'd expect some
research offered in objective sources.

And as I've posted before, Trump had fewer votes than
Hillary in 2016. And by 2020, he'd alienated many people
with his antics, yet was running against Biden, a weak
candidate, but one stronger than Hillary. I fully expected
Trump to lose that race.
Had he won, that would've been suspicious.

Last edited:

KW

He was charged with illegal campaign contributions which he made under other people's names to circumvent contribution limits. Hence, fraud.

$12,000 to a friend.

Mark Zuckerburg paid $300,000 million to help elect Biden.

It was obviously a political hit.

KW

there'd be more than a movie claiming it.

If you did the investigation which took over a year, you would want to make money from it.

If you want to deny the facts they've gathered you're going to have to do better than that!

I'm just happy this information is getting out there so it will be more difficult for Democrats to do this again!

KW

there'd be more than a movie claiming it.

And as I've posted before, Trump had fewer votes than
Hillary in 2016. And by 2020, he'd alienated many people
with his antics, yet was running against Biden, a weak but
stronger candidate than Hillary. I fully expected Trump to
lose that race. Had he won, that would be suspicious.

You are just spinning.

KW

Yep. It's nothing new with Democrats. Packing votes is pretty much the way they scam the voting system.

It's why they want unmonitered drop offs and absentee balloting as a norm.

The best thing about this information coming out is that it will make it harder for Democrats to do this again in 2024.

They'll have to come up with a brand new way to cheat.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If you want to deny the facts they've gathered you're going to have to do better than that!
I'm skeptical that the facts you claim are factual.

It's analogous to someone putting out a movie
proving the Moon landings were faked. I won't
waste my time on the movie, but I'll peruse a
report to see if it warrants further investigation.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
$12,000 to a friend.
Fraud is fraud, no matter the amount.
Mark Zuckerburg paid $300,000 million to help elect Biden.
This isn't true. His personal campaign contribution didn't exceed $1,700, as well as the two dozen Facebook executives who contributed under their own names.
There was a corporate super PAC but if you want to talk about ending corporate political financing (as well as corporate lobbying) I'm all for it. I think you'll find your right wing buddies aren't so thrilled at the idea though.
It was obviously a political hit. Democrats have no honor.
As opposed to those who apologize for fraud.

KW

I'm skeptical that the facts you claim are factual.

It's analogous to someone putting out a movie
proving the Moon landings were faked. I won't
waste my time on the movie, but I'll peruse a
report to see if it warrants further investigation.

Your skeptism is not worth anything. Nothing personal.

Questions(just curious)

Do you oppose the use of unmonitored ballot drop boxes?
Do you support the requirement to show photo ID to vote?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Most of the election fraud in 2020 came from the GOP.

Indeed yes that's totally true. And there was darn little of it. Now the liars and the right does not believe in truth are trying to gaslight Americans into believing their lies. Down with MAGA lies. Down with MAGA support for evil Pootin. DOWN WITH TRUMP

LOCK TRUMP UP
LOCK TRUMP UP
LOCK TRUMP UP

KW

Fraud is fraud, no matter the amount.

This isn't true. His personal campaign contribution didn't exceed $1,700, as well as the two dozen Facebook executives who contributed under their own names.
There was a corporate super PAC but if you want to talk about ending corporate political financing (as well as corporate lobbying) I'm all for it. I think you'll find your right wing buddies aren't so thrilled at the idea though.

As opposed to those who apologize for fraud.

That's all spin.

Thousands of people did what Dinesh did and were not prosecuted.

It was a political hit job by Democrats.

KW

Indeed yes that's totally true. And there was darn little of it. Now the liars and the right does not believe in truth are trying to gaslight Americans into believing their lies. Down with MAGA lies. Down with MAGA support for evil Pootin. DOWN WITH TRUMP

LOCK TRUMP UP
LOCK TRUMP UP
LOCK TRUMP UP

Do you support requiring photo ID to vote?

Do you support ending the use of unmonitored ballot drop boxes?

KW

All our commentary on RF isn't worth anything.
Nothing personal.

I'm not familiar enuf with the process to say.

Yes.

Watch the trailer for the movie to get an idea what a drop box is. It's just like a mailbox that is placed in public somewhere and anyone can come along at any time and drop ballots in it.