• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did You Know...

Mike182

Flaming Queer
hehe, that's a good name!

let me think, trivia, trivia.....

the eyes of crocodiles squash right down into their heads

pandas are the only animal that is dying out through no fault of ours....

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Mike182 said:
i never knew that..... wow!

still, i wouldn't want to stick mine out at a croc...... i'd end up loosing it :p
I betcha Steve Erwin would. I don't care what anybody says; That guy is the toughest S.O.B. on the planet............tougher than Chuck Norris.

Darkdale

World Leader Pretend
Mister_T said:
I betcha Steve Erwin would. I don't care what anybody says; That guy is the toughest S.O.B. on the planet............tougher than Chuck Norris.

That is an unpopular position, but a damn good one! I agree. Did you know that the planet Venus spins in the opposite direction of other planets?

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Mister_T said:

*happy dances* Yay! I just wish he didn't have such a way with words. I'd be a lot more comfortable with his existance if I thought he was just a crazy guy who enjoyed catching crocs in short shorts. It troubles me greatly that he actually knows his stuff and can turn a phrase into something oddly poetic.

Did you know that three Halloweens ago, I went dressed as Steve Irwin's guardian angel? (Complete with fake stiches and band-aids!)

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
I'd be a lot more comfortable with his existance if I thought he was just a crazy guy who enjoyed catching crocs in short shorts.
Only Steve Irwin is tough enough to were shorts that short. He could catch crocs in a pink tu-tu and still make every guy on the planet look like a panzy. (maybe I should start a Steve Irwin "Facts" page. Hehe)

Did you know that three Halloweens ago, I went dressed as Steve Irwin's guardian angel? (Complete with fake stiches and band-aids!)
:biglaugh: That's pretty clever.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Angel Pagan? That ain't nothin'

Frank Zappa named his kids Dweezel and Moon Unit.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Did you know that a piece from the sun's core that is no bigger than a grain of sand would kill every living thing within a hundred mile radius?

Darkdale

World Leader Pretend
"Ray: D'you know that the human head weighs 8 pounds?
Jerry Maguire: Did you know that Troy Aikman, in only six years, has passed for 16,303 yards?
Ray: D'you know that bees and dogs can smell fear?
Jerry Maguire: Did you know that the career record for hits is 4,256 by Pete Rose who is NOT in the Hall of Fame?
Ray: D'you know that my next door neighbor has three rabbits?
Jerry Maguire: I... I can't compete with that! "

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
Steve Erwin is frickin insane...

Walking around in muddy water, can't see an inch into it, with a stick poking around saying "I know there's a croc in here somewhere."

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Seyorni said:
Angel Pagan? That ain't nothin'

Frank Zappa named his kids Dweezel and Moon Unit.
That man was definitely nuts... made some good music early on though.

Did you know that both Jimi Hendrix and John Bonham choked to death on their own vomit? *eeeeewwww*

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Mister_T said:
The man is an idiot. People watch him because they're waiting to see him get eaten. He's the human equivalent of a train wreck...you know you shouldn't watch but you just can't bring yourself to look away.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Quoth_The _Raven said:
The man is an idiot. People watch him because they're waiting to see him get eaten. He's the human equivalent of a train wreck...you know you shouldn't watch but you just can't bring yourself to look away.
did you know that this statement applies to the majority of my posts? :D

Ori

Angel slayer
Did you know that for the release of Turok : Evolution someone actually changed their name to Turok?

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
ChrisP said:
That man was definitely nuts... made some good music early on though.

Did you know that both Jimi Hendrix and John Bonham choked to death on their own vomit? *eeeeewwww*
Bon Scott, too, if I recall correctly.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Did you know that Animal rendering is a key step in the manufacture of gelatin desserts. The production of gelatin starts with the boiling of bones, skins, and hides of pigs and cows, in 70-foot vats to remove collagen, which is then soaked and filtered. Horns or hooves are not used, as is traditionally thought. The extract is then dried and ground to form a powder, and is mixed with sugar, adipic acid, fumaric acid, sodium citrate, and artificial flavorings and food colors. Because the collagen is processed extensively, the final product is not categorized as a meat or animal product by the federal government.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
mrscardero said:
Did you know that Animal rendering is a key step in the manufacture of gelatin desserts. The production of gelatin starts with the boiling of bones, skins, and hides of pigs and cows, in 70-foot vats to remove collagen, which is then soaked and filtered. Horns or hooves are not used, as is traditionally thought. The extract is then dried and ground to form a powder, and is mixed with sugar, adipic acid, fumaric acid, sodium citrate, and artificial flavorings and food colors. Because the collagen is processed extensively, the final product is not categorized as a meat or animal product by the federal government.
There's always room for Jello :sad4:

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Mike182 said:
i never knew that..... wow!

still, i wouldn't want to stick mine out at a croc...... i'd end up loosing it :p

Crocodiles can't turn in circles, but they are as fast as we are; if you want to escape, keep changing direction. Crocodile tail is very good to eat.