• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did You Know...

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Here's one most of ya probably already knew:

Giraffes have as many vertebrae in their neck as Humans!!!

Wiccan013

Did you know that the amount of VX gas that could fit on the head of a pin, could kill 300,000 people within 5 minutes.

Circle_One

Quoth_The _Raven said:
Bon Scott, too, if I recall correctly.

Actually, Bon Scott died of Alcohol poisoning.

Did you know that Mama Cass didn't actually die from choking on a sandwich, but instead from heart failure.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Did you know that although Leonardo da Vinci drew some rough sketches of a what looked like a bicycle, the Frenchman De Sivrac built the first bicycle-type of contraption in 1690.

It was referred to as a hobbyhorse. However, it did not have pedals. Those were added in 1840 by a Scottish blacksmith, Kirkpatrick Macmillan, who is credited with inventing the real bicycle. .

Circle_One

I'm pretty sure I've posted this on another thread here, along time ago, but:

Did you know that it takes 80lbs of pressure to snap someone's neck with your bare hands.

Did you also know that it only takes 30lbs of pressure to rip someone's ear off with your bare hands.