• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did God Create This ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

No, just no chickens.
There are lots of birds more primitive than chickens that can do the job. And even more primitive birds to care for them, and not quite true birds to take care of them.

I see a long line of ancestors stretching back into the depths of time, each one living and struggling to beat the odds and make a life for their offspring.
Each one just a bit different from the one before and after it.

I see a connection to all that has come before me and will come after me. :cool:

wa:do

There is nothing in my reply that denotes that there wasn't an evolution of said chicky-dee's. I understand that what we have today looked allot different thousands if not millions of years ago. This started with you stating that the egg came first and now you are saying that these eggs must have had someone look after them. Where the heck did these "someones" come from?

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
From the 'someones' before them back to LUCA.
Last Common Universal Ancestor.

Amazing isn't it the ball Creator started rolling with simple chemistry. :D

turk179

I smell something....
FFH. You are living in a little world all of your own. You post pictures that you believe are beautiful and you call them proof. Others post pictures of the not so pretty side of life and it is proof that G_d created opposition to everything. Why don't you just say that those are proof that G_d exists as well? Why don't you post some not so pretty pictures? So the big question is why do you make excuses for G_d? You make G_d out to be some ego maniacal slutty fat ***. Nice going FFH. Seems to me that the only thing you have accomplished with your selective picture posting and excuse making is proved that there very well may not be a G_d after all.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
O.k., I undestand this but this kills the idea of the egg being first so your statement is false.
How so?
I said the egg came before the chicken.
The ancestors of the chickens laid eggs, thus the egg comes before the chicken.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
In this phrasing, it would be the egg layer.
Eukaryotes are the only ones to sexually reproduce and have 'eggs', but they evolved from a common ancestor with Archaea who do not produce eggs or have sex.

So the "egg layer" came from an ancestor who did not "lay eggs".

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

In this phrasing, it would be the egg layer.
Eukaryotes are the only ones to sexually reproduce and have 'eggs', but they evolved from a common ancestor with Archaea who do not produce eggs or have sex.

So the "egg layer" came from an ancestor who did not "lay eggs".

Ta-Dah............Correcto-Mungo. And you have just won yourself a :cookie:.

:D

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

So what about when the dino's and all were killed from off the face of the planet. How did things come back as they are today? I mean it is funny that we have the large creatures roaming all over the earth but now we have these little puny things. Did the egg layers lay an egg that survived this or did the egg layers survive this? If either one survived then how?

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
So what about when the dino's and all were killed from off the face of the planet. How did things come back as they are today? I mean it is funny that we have the large creatures roaming all over the earth but now we have these little puny things. Did the egg layers lay an egg that survived this or did the egg layers survive this? If either one survived then how?

The same way species survived the introduction of oxygen to the atmosphere 4 billion years ago. Adaptation. Those who couldn't adapt died. Thats why they say animals like the crocodile are from the dinosaur epoch, because they could adapt to changing surroundings. During both instances (oxygen into atmosphere/death od dinosaurs) 3/4 at least of the planets species were wiped out. Those whio adapted flourished.

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
Yes, why not? I am told in scripture to enjoy what I aquire here in this life. It is what is given to me here and it is mine to enjoy. I thank Yah each and every day for what he has allowed me. Just because it doesn't meet with your standards doesn't effect me. You see to live for this world and love this world. I hate it. Its full of nasty and abominable people and things.

I live for this world? When I'm the first person who will say I hate money (which is what we're talking about here)? Yet you love money so much you would sue someone for all they have...yes, the world IS full of abominable things. And money takes the cake.

Its not hard for me at all but it seems you could use some help. ;)

Hey, don't take your incompetence out on me. :shrug:

Are you 10 years old?

Sorry, just thought the title matched the age bracket, punkette. :rolleyes:

Oh, great comeback...it stung so much!!!:rolleyes:
OHHHH my god. Get with the times, man. You've gotta be at least 50. Don't be miserable that you're old and you don't know the lingo. I can't help that.

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

I live for this world? When I'm the first person who will say I hate money (which is what we're talking about here)? Yet you love money so much you would sue someone for all they have...yes, the world IS full of abominable things. And money takes the cake.

Yep it is full of them. I speak with many of them each and every day.

Hey, don't take your incompetence out on me.

:rolleyes: But your the one with the problem of misunderstanding but you are in denile so you try and turn your incompetence around and point it at me. I'm sure theres a clinical name for such a problem. ;)

Oh, great comeback...it stung so much!!!
OHHHH my god. Get with the times, man. You've gotta be at least 50. Don't be miserable that you're old and you don't know the lingo. I can't help that.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

We've been using the so called "lingo" long before you were but a glimmer in your daddy's eye kiddie poo. Anywho, I'm not the one that had a problem being called my age "Missy". :D

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

Perhaps. There is no reason for it. Im not a scientist i learnt just the tip of the iceberg but i dont think compiling a list of adapters would be very useful.

Well maybe as far as you are concerned but I believe it would go along way in answering my question so that we might could actually match up what the science claims and not just take their word for it. I mean that is the same as all the disbelievers in a El that created all things are complaing about isn't it? That we are all just taking the word for it without any proof? I am a big believer in what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. ;)

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Well maybe as far as you are concerned but I believe it would go along way in answering my question so that we might could actually match up what the science claims and not just take their word for it. I mean that is the same as all the disbelievers in a El that created all things are complaing about isn't it? That we are all just taking the word for it without any proof? I am a big believer in what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. ;)

If you did your own research it would probably be easier than trying to understand me.

There is a clear evolutionary path, i have a powerpoint presentation from my degree last year but its far too big to put on here. There is no "taking their word for it," i just can't explain it with my own words.

I think one of the major clues though is species all sharing something in common with another species. Like us and monkeys. The different species of cats and so forth.

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

If you did your own research it would probably be easier than trying to understand me.

There is a clear evolutionary path, i have a powerpoint presentation from my degree last year but its far too big to put on here. There is no "taking their word for it," i just can't explain it with my own words.

I think one of the major clues though is species all sharing something in common with another species. Like us and monkeys. The different species of cats and so forth.

But has there been proof of a bona fide direct link to these conclusions or are they all just hypotheses?

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
But has there been proof of a bona fide direct link to these conclusions or are they all just hypotheses?

Maybe ask Painted Wolf, hes a biologist. He will tell you everything you want to know. If you look in the evolution vs. creation thread he has put a lot of interesting stuff up.

I guess, you could argue that genetic similarities was God getting lazy and just copy pasting :cool:

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Dinosaurs live on in Birds. Our modern birds were just one of several groups of birds that lived when the K/T extinction happened. Non-avian dinosaurs died out with the old birds but one group held on.
It wasn't a single egg or individual. The extinction didn't happen over a day or even a generation, it took a while, maybe hundreds or thousands of years.

Many egg layers survived, many more died out. But those that lived eventually prospered, even those mammals that lay eggs managed to squeeze by. (other mammal groups were not as lucky and today we are without our lost cousins.)

Just like the Tsunami didn't kill everyone, though a terrible number were lost. The K/T extinction was the same but on a global level. Whole families died, but some had one or more survivors to carry on and rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.