• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did God Create This ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

How can man take credit when all we do is organize and cook the food ???

Did Ignacio create and program the DNA required for life to exist in plants and animals ???

Did Ignacio create the corn, tomatos, beans, jalepenos, cheese, meat, etc. ???

Yah made Ignarcio and gave him the where for all to combine all those beautiful and delectable flavors just so I can enjoy the warm fuzzy feeling of tasting and swallowing it. :eat::drool::eat:

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Did Ignacio create the corn, tomatos, beans, jalepenos, cheese, meat, etc. ???
Seeing as Corn, tomatoes, beans and jalapenos are all strains of domestic plants that have been bred by man from totally different wild stock, I think God had minimal influence.
Same with domestic animals.

And come on God made Cheese? God has a celestial cheese factory? Does he do Swiss or Cheddar?

Give humanity some credit. God didn't build the Twin Towers any more than he brought them down.

wa:do

DarkSun

:eltiT
:D

I know, right? I'm so hungry right now for me some NACHO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

No way! I'm so hungry that I could eat a llama!

LlamaTeeth.jpg

Just look at that face... isn't it just an image of perfection? There is no way that such a thing could have come about by mere chance. And you know what? I'ma eat me this divine llama!

DarkSun

Seeing as Corn, tomatoes, beans and jalapenos are all strains of domestic plants that have been bred by man from totally different wild stock, I think God had minimal influence.
Same with domestic animals.

And come on God made Cheese? God has a celestial cheese factory? Does he do Swiss or Cheddar?

Give humanity some credit. God didn't build the Twin Towers any more than he brought them down.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

No way! I'm so hungry that I could eat a llama!

LlamaTeeth.jpg

Just look at that face... isn't it just an image of perfection? There is no way that such a thing could have come about by mere chance. And you know what? I'ma eat me this divine llama!

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

This is what happens to men that take the credit from what Yah created.

Act 12:21 On an appointed day, Herod dressed himself in royal clothing, sat on the throne, and gave a speech to them.
Act 12:22 The people shouted, "The voice of a elohim, and not of a man!"
Act 12:23 Immediately an angel of YAH struck him, because he didn't give Elohim the glory, and he was eaten by worms and died.

Remember Yah created the man and allowed him the knowledge to do all he does. Without Yah man is but a beast.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Sure, but God didn't invent cheese. Just because Creator made us smart doesn't mean he gives us our ideas. You don't do your kids homework for them.

And from a phylogenetic point, the egg came first. Eggs predate birds. :cool:

FFH

Veteran Member
Sure, but God didn't invent cheese. Just because Creator made us smart doesn't mean he gives us our ideas. You don't do your kids homework for them.

All good and useful inventions are the results of direct inspiration given to men by God.

Cheese included. :)

3.jpg

Last edited:

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Or he doesn't care. Either way, we did it.

What does it take for a bird egg to reach full term and hatch?
An incubator.

FFH said:
All good and useful inventions are the results of direct inspiration given to men by God.
Then God is a manipulative tinkerer who doesn't believe in free will... We are just puppets.
What about bad and useless inventions?

If God is so obsessed in the minutia of our lives that he invented cheese then there is no hope for mankind to ever progress beyond the level of automatons and this life is useless.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I agree with painted wolf here on this. Still not sure if I believe in a creature god(even as a Theist). But if I did I must say the Native Amircan concept of the Creature makes more sense then any other so far....and with that I'm of to bed.
At lest I know god doesn't create my dreams ^_^

DarkSun

I'm pretty sure that the question was originally a metaphor not to be taken literally:

Wikipedia said:
Chicken or the egg

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Chicken-and-egg problem)
Jump to: navigation, search

Illustration from Tacuina sanitatis, Fourteenth century

The chicken or the egg causality dilemma is commonly stated as "which came first, the chicken or the egg?"

Chickens hatch from eggs, but eggs are laid by chickens, making it difficult to say which originally gave rise to the other. To ancient philosophers, the question about the first chicken or egg also evoked the questions of how life and the universe in general began.[1]

Cultural references to the chicken and egg intend to point out the futility of identifying the first case of a circular cause and consequence. It could be considered that in this approach lies the most fundamental nature of the question, for a literal answer is somewhat obvious, as opposed to the logical fallacy of the metaphorical view, which sets a metaphysical ground on the dilemma. So, to understand its metaphorical meaning better, it could be reformulated as follows: "Which came first, X that can't come without Y, or Y that can't come without X?"

Perhaps God did create all of these things, in that he initiated the first cause?

That being said... who knows? I sure as hell wasn't there to see the origin of creation. :D

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Body heat, Solar heated sand and the decomposition of vegetation works too. (and are all used by both birds and other egg layers)
Surely you don't limit Creator and Nature to what humans can make?

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

Body heat, Solar heated sand and the decomposition of vegetation works too. (and are all used by both birds and other egg layers)
Surely you don't limit Creator and Nature to what humans can make?

But by your senario of the egg being first there would be no body to give body heat. And for these otherthings to be of use you said yourself that birds and other egg layers all use them then we would have to have an egg layer to produce an egg that could be placed in these areas of solar heated sand or decomposing veggies. Or are the only eggs that were ever hatched those that were somehow "poofed" into these areas of solar heated sand or decomp veggy soup? Really do you just believe that the egg came first and not that which produced a egg that could watch and care for the egg until it reached full term and then hatched and then watch over that young thing in feeding it and protecting it as we have all seen on the various animal shows? Come on now. What kinda odds would a new born bird, snake, aligator, ostrich, turtle, etc. etc. etc. have in surviving the elements? Or do you believe that all things that were hatched by eggs all hatched at the same time and or only hatched with no natural predators around them? I am beginning to see a pattern which shows allot of needed scenarios to be in place before an egg could survive and reach full term to hatch and then that young be able to survive and feed as well as be protected. It must have been a b****h being an egg. :D

Now on the otherhand I see a pair of birds, male and female, being created and being frutful and multiplying producing eggs and placing them wherever to incubate them to full term and carrying for it then and after it hatches to help protect and feed the young until such and such a time it can fend for itself. ;)

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
No, just no chickens.
There are lots of birds more primitive than chickens that can do the job. And even more primitive birds to care for them, and not quite true birds to take care of them.

I see a long line of ancestors stretching back into the depths of time, each one living and struggling to beat the odds and make a life for their offspring.
Each one just a bit different from the one before and after it.

I see a connection to all that has come before me and will come after me. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.