• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did God Create This ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sententia

And if we take a quick excerpt from one of the articles which Ben is here also arguing:

"[My wife] and I deeply love our babies and want them to live. We continue to be heartbroken about the death of [two of them]," the husband wrote in an affidavit. "We will not, however, consent to blood transfusions. We firmly believe that our creator commands us in scriptures, such as Acts 15:28-29 to abstain from blood products."

BS. We have proof that transfusions will save while your imagination says otherwise. Who is right? We'll find out when we die right. You love your babies? You make me sick. When I think about your disregard for life I get ill. You know X will save your child but X will not be allowed because of your faith?

Your free to your faith until it impedes on the rights of others. Some states have already begun to clamp down on this crime. You will see some become many soon. :)

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

I see you're embarrassed. ;) And nope, I'm a Radio-TV major. I just know how to spell. Crazy, isn't it!?

:eek: I'm sooooooooooo embarrassed for you at the thought of you doing anything on radio or TV. But then again with the shows we have now you would probably fit right in. ;)

Ew, stop calling me little girl. Especially before AND after you call yourself a sexy senior citizen. Gross. Weirdo.[/quote]

Poor little girl. Want some icecream little girl? Maybe make you feel better about yourself.

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
:eek: I'm sooooooooooo embarrassed for you at the thought of you doing anything on radio or TV. But then again with the shows we have now you would probably fit right in. ;)

I usually find the people who criticize my major are jealous because they themselves are very uncreative. I'd be careful to bash a person's area of study, especially when it involves something that is in your everyday life. Do you ever listen to the radio or watch TV? Ever? At all? Thank people like me, who want to entertain. You're welcome.

Poor little girl. Want some icecream little girl? Maybe make you feel better about yourself.

Nope, still not funny. Disgusting, actually.

Sententia

faceeatingtumor01.jpg

This is Jose Mestre. He had a small tumor on hus lip when he was a teenager. He is 51 in this picture. Doctors could have fixed him but his mom would not allow a blood transfusion and doctors would not operate as without a transfusion he could possubly die during the operation.

So he lives on.

Status
Not open for further replies.