• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Describe those in Hell

peacecrusader888

This is what the spirit of Ama said of those in Hell:
“Decaying or decomposing that you cannot guess. It is really smelly, bad odor, that is black and they will not be doing anything but cry and shout day and night. There will be no day. There will be no light. Pure darkness. Their eyebrows may not be meeting. They will be like stacked over each other. And the looks, it may not be smooth complexion (‘origansa’) but corduroy. That is how things look like.”

“Those who are desirous of women will have their male genitals always burning with fire. And those who are desirous of men, [the area of female genital] will always be plugged (‘nakasupalpal’) with fire. That is not a joke.”

Anita Pasion asked about those who always think of that (sex). Ama said, “That is what it is. No stopping. Fire will be there.”

“Those who are snobbish (‘masusungit’), they will always be in a fight because of their thinking that their place is somewhat cooler and do not want anyone to get near. No peace like the inside of a volcano, and even worse.”

“There will not even be a bit of peace. Like how your fingers get burned in fire, your hand will keep on waving always. Waving and waving (‘wagayway’).”

“Those who have penchant for the material things, there will be dogs and mice on fire which will always be biting.”

“Others with many sins will become black as if rotten who will be very smelly and emitting bad odors.”

“I cannot illustrate to you any beauty. I cannot illustrate to you peace. Just like what you see in the middle of a crossfire where bullets fly everywhere, how people become troubled that they do not know where to hide, that is what you will see and even worse because there is no place that is not on fire.”

“If how I illustrate to you the beauty of those who will go to be with the Son of man, that is how ugly that you will see—protruding eyes, depressed cheeks, skull and black that is horrible. I do not know how to explain. Do not dream of ever going [there to Hell]. Dream that you will be among the fortunate who will be with the Lamb of God in the New Jerusalem.”

When Ama said that those in Hell “will not be doing anything but cry and shout”, this agrees with what the Holy Bible said—“weeping (wailing) and gnashing of teeth” (Matthew 8:12, 13:42, 50, 22:13, 24:51, 25:30). This denotes anguish, despair, grief.

I hope that this revelation of Ama will be an eyeopener for those who do not believe in God. One cannot repent once dead. The saying, “Better late than never,” is not applicable in this situation. If you are late, you are late. Full stop. We better change for the better now. Change our wrong beliefs. Change our wrong and evil ways. Come back to God, our first love.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
I think the spirit of Ama has some sadistic tendencies, here's hoping he gets some help for that!!

Burl

Excerpt from Institutes of the Christian Religion by John Calvin:

Chapter XVIII. God Uses The Agency Of The Impious, And Inclines Their
Minds To Execute His Judgments, Yet Without The Least Stain Of His
Perfect Purity.

A question of greater difficulty arises from other passages, where God is
said to incline or draw, according to his own pleasure, Satan himself and
all the reprobate. For the carnal understanding scarcely comprehends how
he, acting by their means, contracts no defilement from their criminality,
and, even in operations common to himself and them, is free from every
fault, and yet righteously condemns those whose ministry he uses. Hence
was invented the distinction between _doing_ and _permitting_; because to
many persons this has appeared an inexplicable difficulty, that Satan and
all the impious are subject to the power and government of God, so that he
directs their malice to whatever end he pleases, and uses their crimes for
the execution of his judgments.

The modesty of those who are alarmed at
the appearance of absurdity, might perhaps be excusable, if they did not
attempt to vindicate the Divine justice from all accusation by a pretence
utterly destitute of any foundation in truth. They consider it absurd that
a man should be blinded by the will and command of God, and afterwards be
punished for his blindness...

Neo Deist

Th.D. & D.Div. h.c.
By Hell, do you mean:

1. Gehenna - the lake of fire
2. Tartarus - the prison for 200 fallen angels
3. Hades - the realm of the dead
4. Sheol - the grave

I ask because the KJV took all four meanings and lumped them into one: a place of burning and torment.

peacecrusader888

I think he's some sort of Christian cult leader, who claims to be Jesus or just like Jesus.

Do you think He is like you and me with physical bodies? FYI, He is a spirit without physical body. Most, if not all, of His listeners believe that He is Jesus Christ. What was Jesus when Saul of Tarsus said, "it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks" (Acts 9:5)? He was a spirit! How do we know that what He is telling us is right? It is in the New Testament of the Holy Bible.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Anyone who could even think up such a disgusting destination and attribute that to a loving Creator is sick.
229.gif

That horrible description is something only the devil could conceive.

peacecrusader888

Who's the spirit of Ama?

Most, if not all, of the listeners of the spirit of Ama believe that He is Jesus Christ. Ama is the Filipino word for "father". When capitalized, that is, Ama, it refers to "God the Father".

I found this year that "ama" is the singular, third person, in the conjugation of "amar" (to love) in Spanish, Portuguese, Galicia, and Sardinia.

Aiviu

Come back to God, our first love.
The creator of our first love wants to have the love assigned to Him. He was creator of the other who took us into heaven. Like wise for the other. But heaven was to loose and her of eve and his of adam where put apart for life. Not for that they sinned but for that they will be able to learn who their creator is. That he was the creator of their love who awakens them that they were able to know the other in His love. But both still attach this love to the other and not to God. It continues in sinning which sources has to be undetecable that they have the ability to learn. Love can merely exist in the moment it is alive - man is wise if he assign it in that frame of time to that certain heaven in the other which all has been created from God. Not beyond and not directly to their bodies. If man dont know where heaven is to find they never will find it. Still seeking to find his known eve or his known adam while already bound to another in a later time. Internally living in the past in which a love cant be alive for real.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
This is what the spirit of Ama said of those in Hell:
“Decaying or decomposing that you cannot guess. It is really smelly, bad odor, that is black and they will not be doing anything but cry and shout day and night. There will be no day. There will be no light. Pure darkness. Their eyebrows may not be meeting. They will be like stacked over each other. And the looks, it may not be smooth complexion (‘origansa’) but corduroy. That is how things look like.”
“Those who are desirous of women will have their male genitals always burning with fire. And those who are desirous of men, [the area of female genital] will always be plugged (‘nakasupalpal’) with fire. That is not a joke.”
Anita Pasion asked about those who always think of that (sex). Ama said, “That is what it is. No stopping. Fire will be there.”
“Those who are snobbish (‘masusungit’), they will always be in a fight because of their thinking that their place is somewhat cooler and do not want anyone to get near. No peace like the inside of a volcano, and even worse.”
“There will not even be a bit of peace. Like how your fingers get burned in fire, your hand will keep on waving always. Waving and waving (‘wagayway’).”
“Those who have penchant for the material things, there will be dogs and mice on fire which will always be biting.”
“Others with many sins will become black as if rotten who will be very smelly and emitting bad odors.”
“I cannot illustrate to you any beauty. I cannot illustrate to you peace. Just like what you see in the middle of a crossfire where bullets fly everywhere, how people become troubled that they do not know where to hide, that is what you will see and even worse because there is no place that is not on fire.”
“If how I illustrate to you the beauty of those who will go to be with the Son of man, that is how ugly that you will see—protruding eyes, depressed cheeks, skull and black that is horrible. I do not know how to explain. Do not dream of ever going [there to Hell]. Dream that you will be among the fortunate who will be with the Lamb of God in the New Jerusalem.”
When Ama said that those in Hell “will not be doing anything but cry and shout”, this agrees with what the Holy Bible said—“weeping (wailing) and gnashing of teeth” (Matthew 8:12, 13:42, 50, 22:13, 24:51, 25:30). This denotes anguish, despair, grief.
I hope that this revelation of Ama will be an eyeopener for those who do not believe in God. One cannot repent once dead. The saying, “Better late than never,” is not applicable in this situation. If you are late, you are late. Full stop. We better change for the better now. Change our wrong beliefs. Change our wrong and evil ways. Come back to God, our first love.

True, one can Not repent once dead. The dead know nothing according to Ecclesiastes 9:5; Psalms 115:17; Psalms 146:4; Daniel 12:2; Daniel 12:13; John 11:12-14
The day righteous Jesus died Jesus went to hell - Acts of the Apostles 2:27; Psalms 16:10
So, Jesus believed and taught those in hell are in a sleep-like state - John 11:12-14
We are all asked to ' repent ' or we will ' perish ' ( be destroyed ). The wicked will be destroyed forever - Psalms 92:7- and Not burn forever. The destroyed can't repent.
Starting with Day One of Jesus' coming 1,000-year governmental rulership over Earth biblical hell ( grave ) will be be No more.
Enemy death will be No more - 1 Corinthians 15:26; Isaiah 25:8; Revelation 20:13-14 - emptied-out hell ends up cast into a symbolic ' second death ' for biblical hell after everyone in biblical hell is ' delivered up ' meaning resurrected out of biblical hell by Christ Jesus - Revelation 1:18

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Most, if not all, of the listeners of the spirit of Ama believe that He is Jesus Christ. Ama is the Filipino word for "father". When capitalized, that is, Ama, it refers to "God the Father".

I found this year that "ama" is the singular, third person, in the conjugation of "amar" (to love) in Spanish, Portuguese, Galicia, and Sardinia.

It's a demon, obviously.

peacecrusader888

By Hell, do you mean:

1. Gehenna - the lake of fire
2. Tartarus - the prison for 200 fallen angels
3. Hades - the realm of the dead
4. Sheol - the grave

I ask because the KJV took all four meanings and lumped them into one: a place of burning and torment.

In the King James Version of the Holy Bible, the spirit of Ama says only Heaven and Hell. No Purgatory. I believe Ama.

I have heard of Gehenna, Hades, and Sheol. This is the first time that I heard about Tartarus.

Revelation 20:15 states: "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." I believe the lake of fire is Hell. That is the place referred to in Revelation 20:10 which states: "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

Neo Deist

Th.D. & D.Div. h.c.
In the King James Version of the Holy Bible, the spirit of Ama says only Heaven and Hell. No Purgatory. I believe Ama.

I have heard of Gehenna, Hades, and Sheol. This is the first time that I heard about Tartarus.

Revelation 20:15 states: "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." I believe the lake of fire is Hell. That is the place referred to in Revelation 20:10 which states: "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

I have a Doctorate of Theology. What you read in English only, I have studied in Hebrew, Koine Greek and even Latin. Besides, the KJV is highly biased and erroneous. Just saying...

peacecrusader888

I have a Doctorate of Theology. What you read in English only, I have studied in Hebrew, Koine Greek and even Latin. Besides, the KJV is highly biased and erroneous. Just saying...

What the spirit of Ama said is that we use the King James Version of the Holy Bible because it is "nearer the truth" (than other versions). "Nearer the truth". That means the KJV has flaws in it. I believe Him. One is "Pentecost" in Acts 2:1. The other is "Easter" in Acts 12:4. You know that it was the Romans who first fixed Passover in March or April at the Council of Nicaea in 325 AD. The Jews followed in 358 AD when they reformed their calendars.

Neo Deist

Th.D. & D.Div. h.c.
What the spirit of Ama said is that we use the King James Version of the Holy Bible because it is "nearer the truth" (than other versions). "Nearer the truth". That means the KJV has flaws in it. I believe Him. One is "Pentecost" in Acts 2:1. The other is "Easter" in Acts 12:4. You know that it was the Romans who first fixed Passover in March or April at the Council of Nicaea in 325 AD. The Jews followed in 358 AD when they reformed their calendars.

I am not entering into a debate here about the validity of the KJV. If you'd like to debate about it, start a thread in the appropriate section.

RationalSkeptic

Freethinker
Anyone who could even think up such a disgusting destination and attribute that to a loving Creator is sick.
229.gif

That horrible description is something only the devil could conceive.

Are you saying that the majority of Christians and Muslims are sick?

Also I would like to point out that it was made by a human as where the underworld's of various religions unless you have proof that demons did such.