• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Describe those in Hell

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Why do you say "Yes, not only to his apostles, but to any who were, or wanted to be, a disciple of Jesus"? Mark 4:34 expounded only to his disciples. Why do you have to add?

There were only 12 apostles, but how many disciples were there ?
So, I wanted to emphasize that there were many more people who became disciples than were apostles.
Did you notice, for example, the number of followers as mentioned at Acts of the Apostles 2:41 ?
Only to those who really wanted to understand did Jesus explain - Mark 4:11-13; Matthew 13:13-15; Matthew 13:34-35; Luke 8:9-10

peacecrusader888

There were only 12 apostles, but how many disciples were there ?
So, I wanted to emphasize that there were many more people who became disciples than were apostles.
Did you notice, for example, the number of followers as mentioned at Acts of the Apostles 2:41 ?
Only to those who really wanted to understand did Jesus explain - Mark 4:11-13; Matthew 13:13-15; Matthew 13:34-35; Luke 8:9-10

@URAVIP2ME
Mark 4:34 states: "But without a parable spake he not unto them: and when they were alone, he expounded all things to his disciples." To his disciples, and not to the 12 apostles.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
The original apostles were persons who had seen the resurrected Christ.

Judas was not one of the disciples, after all, lots were drawn to replace him. He was never saved.

peacecrusader888

The original apostles were persons who had seen the resurrected Christ.

Judas was not one of the disciples, after all, lots were drawn to replace him. He was never saved.

The spirit of Ama said that Judas Iscariot was not successful in committing suicide. I believe Him. Apostle Peter said that Jesus promised His twelve apostles including Judas that they would be with Him in Heaven (Acts 1:17). Judas had a role to play -- to betray our Lord Jesus -- to fulfil the scripture. That was his role. And God did not allow him to die by suicide. Unknown to people, Judas was hit by lightning, according to Ama. This was what killed him. His being remorseful by trying to commit suicide was thwarted. Lightning killed him before he was able to take his own life.

Matthew 27:5 states that Judas hanged himself. Acts 1:18 states that "falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and his bowels gushed out." How could a person hanged himself and fell headlong? How could a person burst open in the middle, before he falls to the ground, and "all his bowels gushed out"? He must be hit by lightning, isn't he? Ama told us (plural) that suicide in unpardonable. If Judas was successful in committing suicide, then he would not be with Jesus in Heaven.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
The spirit of Ama said that Judas Iscariot was not successful in committing suicide. I believe Him. Apostle Peter said that Jesus promised His twelve apostles including Judas that they would be with Him in Heaven (Acts 1:17). Judas had a role to play -- to betray our Lord Jesus -- to fulfil the scripture. That was his role. And God did not allow him to die by suicide. Unknown to people, Judas was hit by lightning, according to Ama. This was what killed him. His being remorseful by trying to commit suicide was thwarted. Lightning killed him before he was able to take his own life.

Matthew 27:5 states that Judas hanged himself. Acts 1:18 states that "falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and his bowels gushed out." How could a person hanged himself and fell headlong? How could a person burst open in the middle, before he falls to the ground, and "all his bowels gushed out"? He must be hit by lightning, isn't he? Ama told us (plural) that suicide in unpardonable. If Judas was successful in committing suicide, then he would not be with Jesus in Heaven.

The Book of Acts, which was written by God's Spirit, says Judas hung himself. How to reconcile this issue?

1. Most people who hang until dead empty their bowels. It's a horrible death.

2. The place where Judas hung was a cliff side, Akeldama. He could have fallen and burst asunder.

3. It was a holy day and touching a corpse makes a person unholy. Simply cutting free Judas's body for burial and letting it dash to the ground would cause it to burst open, sweltering, horribly, in the sun.

The spirit of Ama is frequently telling you visions and things not in the Bible. I have to reject it as untrue. I'm sorry, but you must test every spirit against the scriptures...