• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Depression

Wirey

Fartist
The Yankees lost, the Oiliers lost, my wife is deep in menopause, the company I work for lost three contracts so I'll be unemployed soon, my middle son is turning out to be a 28 year old failure at life and I'm pretty sure I'm getting balder. More bald? Anyway, I'm depressed. One of you on-line losers cheer me up. Now!

David T

Premium Member
The Yankees lost, the Oiliers lost, my wife is deep in menopause, the company I work for lost three contracts so I'll be unemployed soon, my middle son is turning out to be a 28 year old failure at life and I'm pretty sure I'm getting balder. More bald? Anyway, I'm depressed. One of you on-line losers cheer me up. Now!
1bcb885e9098044c71dfaf6828a0fb78--real-life-my-life.jpg

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
="Wirey, post: 5371681, member: 24793"]The Yankees lost,
So sad.
the Oiliers lost,
Who?

my wife is deep in menopause,
Deep in it might mean that she will be coming out of it sooner than later. Be happy for her!

the company I work for lost three contracts so I'll be unemployed soon,
Might be or will be? Sometimes changes lead to better things. Here is hoping for you that it will turn out better for you.

my middle son is turning out to be a 28 year old failure at life
No! 28 is too young to know that. I'll raise you. My daughter is 33 and she is pregnant but unmarried to the guy (he is a good guy imo), deep in debt (people are calling me), without a car or even a license (she lost it), though she is working, she lives with her boyfriend's (I hate that word) mother and father, she smokes, she likes to drink (but, I trust that she isn't presently), no health insurance.... I am not sad about it so I think you can be too, not sad about that.

and I'm pretty sure I'm getting balder. More bald?
Bald is the right way for a snowman. I am sure.

Anyway, I'm depressed.
You make people laugh, so I think you shouldn't be depressed too much or for long.

One of you on-line losers cheer me up. Now!
I'm sorry. Even though I think I am funny, popular opinion seems to disagree with me[/QUOTE]

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
my middle son is turning out to be a 28 year old failure at life
Truly a failure (as in a bum with no ambition or drive), or does he seem to go about doing things in the wrong way?
the company I work for lost three contracts so I'll be unemployed soon,
Officially has this been announced, or do are you just think you're going to be tossed out?
I'm pretty sure I'm getting balder. More bald?
Does Rogaine work for snowmen? And at least you made it this far. This guy I used to be friends with is 34 and has already lost most of his hair. And at least your son I am assuming isn't like him. He's that age, still talks of his dreams of pro-wrestling, has never went to a training session a day in his life, and the only thing he's ever done is gain a ton of weight, have one kid he barely has any contact with, and aimlessly drift from one job to the next. He's also a one-upper story teller. So, in a nut-shell, that is why he is "used to be friends," and hopefully your son isn't that bad.
One of you on-line losers cheer me up. Now!
Ok, you've had my time, pay up, loser!

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
"I am a man
of constant sorrow,
I've seen troubles
all my days..."

"Could be worse...could be raining..."

As a Cubs fan, I can commiserate: "Well, there's always next year!"

"In this vale
of toil and sin
Your head grows bald
but not your chin...
Burma Shave."

Any of that help?

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.

Your wife is deep into menpause? Is there a shallow end?

:rimshot:

Last edited:

Vee

Premium Member
If you weren't so far away I would send you a bottle of wine. I'm sure that would help.

Wirey

Fartist
If you weren't so far away I would send you a bottle of wine. I'm sure that would help.

I don't drink wine, but thanks. I suppose I could club someone with the bottle, and other people screaming in pain usually cheers me up.

Vee

Premium Member
I don't drink wine, but thanks. I suppose I could club someone with the bottle, and other people screaming in pain usually cheers me up.

You don't drink wine??? I don't understand... :(:(:(

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It could be worse.
Those could've been my problems!

Now to really cheer you up.
Nothing boosts morale like leather pants....
th

Bonsoir

There is no any reason for depression.
But if you really got it, try to make something that you like. Or take some vitamins/minerals, like https:// nootropicboost .com/buy-best-nootropics/coluracetam/. They will help you to fresh your mind and forget about all these stuff that is inside of your head.

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
There is no any reason for depression.
But if you really got it, try to make something that you like. Or take some vitamins/minerals, like https:// nootropicboost .com/buy-best-nootropics/coluracetam/. They will help you to fresh your mind and forget about all these stuff that is inside of your head.
Not to be rude, but this thread was about 6 months old.