• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Daily Dose of music in Ymir's brain

TurkeyOnRye

Very warm and sunny. My pale amphibian skin is still not used to the valley heat. The AC in my room runs and drones most of my sleeping hours...kind of annoying, but the cool air is worth it. One Punch Man is the new cocaine. Eagerly await season 2.

TurkeyOnRye

Spring is here, and in so many forms, new life has come into my own.

(A good pair of headphones highly recommended)

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Seventy: Nov 06, 2018

Been very raining, but also beautiful sunny breaks for days... still warmish during the day and not quite freezing at night. Not seen too many deer, up close, for a few days. Hummingbirds are still around... life is good.

Fittingly...

The part rolling in my brain upon waking was at approximately the 4:52 mark...

TurkeyOnRye

Cool and cloudy, but still sunny. Finals week and my degree program is coming to an end this summer. I've beared more stress than I can handle for the past year and a half. Looking forward to some peace.

TurkeyOnRye

That doesn't sound like him.
I bet that he's afflicted with real life.

Considering he's been inactive for more than 2 years, I find this doubtful. He's been preoccupied in the past but normally would pop in every once in a while. Some speculated that he might be dead. I've searched an online obituary for his hometown, which didn't turn up anything.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Considering he's been inactive for more than 2 years, I find this doubtful. He's been preoccupied in the past but normally would pop in every once in a while. Some speculated that he might be dead. I've searched an online obituary for his hometown, which didn't turn up anything.
He's alive.
Otherwise I'd have sensed a disturbance in the force.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
That doesn't sound like him.
I bet that he's afflicted with real life.
Yea that's my thoughts as well. Sometimes confinement to a computer screen is unhealthy and maybe even the subjects proved tiresome after awhile.

The other is physicality which is why I wish him good health.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
That's a possibility but certainly not conclusive.

Still everything is impermanent and regard absence as that passing of wayfarers in an endless ocean of life.

Having that privilege of interacting however brief or long is never underappreciated.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yea that's my thoughts as well. Sometimes confinement to a computer screen is unhealthy and maybe even the subjects proved tiresome after awhile.

The other is physicality which is why I wish him good health.
I assume that he's in paradise,
& busy making God cry.