• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Daily Dose of music in Ymir's brain

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Day Thirty-Nine: Sept. 08, 2012: Clear and cool in the morning, but got warm early in the day.

This one is really out of the blue. I have not heard this song for years, in fact, if the truth be told, it took me most of the day to remember the group and finally the name of the tune.

[youtube]-jAK6hSyXDI[/youtube]
Worlds Away by Strange Advance via GoogleToob

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I took a break from this thread after waking up to Glory day by Bruce Stringbean.

Since then, there have been a number more, but they have escaped my memory.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Day Forty-Two: Feb. 10 & 11, 2013: Fog/mist, down in the trees --- all day -- clearing in late afternoon.

I played this masterpiece a few days ago and it has been with me ever since. The refrain of one part of the extensive lyrics keeps resurfacing in my brain...

...Getting over overhanging trees
Let them rape the forest
Thoughts would send our fusion
Clearly to be home

Getting over wars we do not mean
Or so it seems so clearly
Sheltered with our passion
Clearly to be home...

Taken from the Yes album, Tales from Topographic Oceans
MI0002774333.jpg

[youtube]M9rM3-XfIak[/youtube]
The Revealing Science of God (Dance of the Dawn) by Yes

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Day Forty Four: Apr. 17, 2013: Gorgeous morning. Hummingbirds going insane at the feeders, deer cavorting about in the area and birds chirping their brains out. God, it so sucks to live here.

[youtube]L5gQ5xeKqYY[/youtube]
Mike Pinder - The Promise - YouTube

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Day Forty-Eight: June 4, 2013: Warm and beautiful for the trip in to the big city. A great day, all around. This was in my head at 5:30am upon awakening... (yet another cure song).

[youtube]lzbRSD_rM1A[/youtube]
The Cure - Burn

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Day Fifty-One: July 28, 2013: Warm... clear... the grass is getting fried to a crisp and the deer have left for higher ground.

The Rammstein Fixation continues. Try waking up with this puppy in your head. Gives new meaning to the expressions, "Good to go" and "firing on all cylinders".

[youtube]mt4Sj1vmFiA[/youtube]
Rammstein - Feuer Frei! (live Völkerball) "HD" - EweTube

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Day Fifty-Two: Aug. 23, 2013: Warm... clear... the deer are still in hiding.

[youtube]lAW63SG_cmg[/youtube]
Narcotic - Liquido
(Such a fun song.)

Day Fifty-Three: Aug. 24, 2013: Warm... cloudy. It actually rained a bit last night.

Back to the endless Rammstein loop in my brain...

[youtube]uPMHzPBrZeI[/youtube]
Rammstein-Ohne Dich official video hq
Adding new meaning to the term "power ballad". :drool:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Day Fifty-Four: Aug. 29, 2013: Warm and very humid with torrential rain at times...

When I first heard this song, I didn't like it and thought it was a terrible way to start off a concert. Since that time I have warmed up to it and now think it is a great opening number and rather daring.

[youtube]bIRtCz7UAxA[/youtube]
Spiel Mit Mir - Rammstein (Live Aus Berlin) HD (720p)