• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Daily Dose of music in Ymir's brain

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Day Fifty-Five: Oct. 21, 2013: Warmish and foggy. (It's been foggy, all day, for about a week now...)

I woke up at 7:55 am with the quiet piano refrain at the start of the song rolling around in my brain...

One has to go a long way to go beyond the awesomeness of Mike Oldfield.

[youtube]S9SoF97hRwo[/youtube]
Mike Oldfield 2012 Pacha Mama(madre tierra)

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
This one has been in my brain the last two mornings...

Day Fifty-Six & Fifty-Seven: Oct. 23 & 24, 2013: Getting a bit chilly. The fog has lifted revealing my island paradise in a full riot of Autumn colour.

This song is so very fitting...

[youtube]r0Ordug-ui8[/youtube]
Mike Oldfield ~ Into Wonderland

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Fifty-Nine: Nov. 8, 2013: Glorious blue skies, the birds are getting ready for winter and the deer are frolicking and cavorting about - as usual...

[youtube]xaWnnZJi3GE[/youtube]
Rammstein - Klavier

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Sixty-One: Jan. 24, 2014: Cool and foggy throughout the day... This has been running though my head the last three mornings. Ok, ok, ok... I've been watching the first season preparing for the beginning of the second season on Feb. 14. :)

[youtube]DbWcdaeYrsI[/youtube]
House of Cards (2013) Intro Credits Theme

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Sixty-Three: Aug. 1, 2014
(I took a break from this thread as it was becoming a Rammstein commerical, LOL.)
The day was hot and dry with a bit of cloud in the afternoon that made the heat very bad due to the high humidity we get by the water.

[youtube]8pB9kerCXeg[/youtube]

TurkeyOnRye

Days have been warm and bright. Nights cool and comfortable. After I started watching Orange is the New Black, the theme song got stuck in my head pretty seriously. I took proactive measures to transplant it...here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9_isl1jjHc

Embedding is not happening. Regardless of what I try. No idea why.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Sixty-Four: Oct. 6, 2014

Clear and still pleasantly warm. Sadly, the deer are elsewhere and are only occasionally around for a nibble.

[youtube]-MZNdsE82as[/youtube]

TurkeyOnRye

Haven't seen any sun for days. A bit chilly. Sleeping way in, which I always do on long winter nights.

Last edited:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Sixty-six: Feb. 25, 2015

Cloudy and moderate temperature. The birds are going bonkers... as is the garden and the grass... but alas, it's still too wet out to go play.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Sixty-Seven: July 13, 2015

Warm and no rain....

Sixty-Eight: July 14, 2015

Warm and no rain....

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Sixty-Nine: July 27, 2015

Warm and no rain.... 24 deer sighted before 7am!!!
and fittingly

TurkeyOnRye

Cool and cloudy. Some rain in the evening.

For context, first watch this short video from which the song was...inspired:

Last edited:

TurkeyOnRye

Looks like this thread has been neglected. I guess it's mine now.

Rain. Constantly. Looks like thunder is coming.

TurkeyOnRye

Cloudy with periods of rain followed by periods of unobstructed sunlight. The trees outside my home are in full pink and white bloom.

Last edited: