• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

China Seeds

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Has anyone been the recipient of the "free" seeds from China?
https://www.foxnews.com/us/china-plan

I've heard about this, although I haven't received any myself.

I'm not sure what to make of it, though. If they wanted to plant bad seeds in American soil, there might be easier ways for them to accomplish this, other than sending seeds to random people in the mail hoping they might plant them.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
its a covert op virus that takes over your garden and/or lawn. do not, i repeat DO NOT, plant the seeds

There is absolutely no evidence of this whatsoever. Read what I posted above, please.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
tumblr_p3atmc6dzo1qeyb9ho5_r1_250.gifv

Gambrinus

accumulative error
I once received a small packet of multi-colored pieces of plastic that looked like beads
without the holes for the string.

I asked the Post Master about it and was told there is a good probability that there is a
review out there somewhere with my name on it, that has nothing to do with small pieces
of plastic.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
In Calif there is an agricultural concern of plant disease. We've been told do not open, do not plant, do not throw into the garbage. Contact/turn into our nearest agricultural department.
That is right. If it does not contain a new virus created by the Chinese, it could carry a plant disease which can destroy whole crops. I think the Chinese must be working on that too. That is how lantana and cactii (just as ornamental plants) came to India and have become a menace.

It is just like a spam e-mail message which can contain ransomeware. No one should send unsolicited things.

Last edited: