• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chat Chat Chat: Fun Times!

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
I quit chat... I am trying to get my post count high enough so I can see how many frubals I have and it will stop saying I am an "unknown quantity as this point" LOL
You have 24 frubals, they're right above your post on the right side. Also, that has nothing to do with your post count.

You have 24 frubals, they're right above your post on the right side. Also, that has nothing to do with your post count.
I think I worded it wrong... I want that bar thing under the frubal count to say something other than "VenatorAnima is an unknown quantity at this point"

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
I think I worded it wrong... I want that bar thing under the frubal count to say something other than "VenatorAnima is an unknown quantity at this point"
I know, but that doesn't have anything to do with your post count. It's your frubals.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Still misbehaving. The chat conversation overlaps the text box. I find myself typing blind where I can't see what I'm entering.

In some ways, that statement above could be taken as a double entendre.....

croak

Trickster
Implemented some fixes for IE8; hopefully they work. If you use another version of IE and it still doesn't work, let me know which version. Odds are it's only IE8 that's giving problems.

If the fixes don't work, running IE in compatability mode might help.

RF Chat